Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?! - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-11-2010, 03:51 AM   #61
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

lol...its undertaker and tobi=kane...kiddin..may be madara..i donno y ppl charge at some one who says TOBI=Obito if some one believes he is OBITO and if they have their own theory then let it be...why you guys have to make fun of them??
and please some one should ban the KISHIMOTO shit on this FORUM.. this guy think he is FUNNY..but its really annoying ya knw?

Last edited by uchiha naruto; 04-11-2010 at 03:53 AM.
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-11-2010, 12:13 PM   #62
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Ghosts can't fight, or pull off time/space jutsus. For those reasons, it aint Madara, Obito, or Tobi.
This bothers me to no end. Why exactly? Based upon what?
Old 04-11-2010, 01:53 PM   #63
SNOF!
Missing-Nin

SNOF! is an unknown quantity at this point

i just want to throw this out there...theres a slight possibility that rikudao is in the coffin...this would correlate with kyfs juubi madara theory
SNOF! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SNOF! For This Useful Post:
uchiha naruto (04-12-2010)
Old 04-11-2010, 02:38 PM   #64
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNOF! View Post
i just want to throw this out there...theres a slight possibility that rikudao is in the coffin...this would correlate with kyfs juubi madara theory
Maybe, and I like his theory, but Negato should be able to do anything that the 1st Sage could. Wouldnt really need both of them.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #65
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironclad View Post
This bothers me to no end. Why exactly? Based upon what?
I base it upon a couple of different reasons. #1 No other 'Uber' character has been able to come back as a ghost and hang out with the living for more than a limited period of time. Not Minato, the 1st or 2nd, Sarutobi, Hanzo, Ridoku, nobody. There's not even a story, or tale about it. #2 Theirs no denying that in his 'unphased' self Madara has blocked, attacked, interacted with everyone on an equal basis. Madara simply has the 'phased' side which no one else has equaled, (Minato's was similar, and he needed tools) which makes him a problem for all that he face in battle. #3 Because of #2 he obviously has a body.

I'm more apt to believe the prediction from someone that when Madara died vs. the 1st, his brother was left, and thats who we're dealing with. He's only fronting as his brother. THEN Madara's body could be in the casket... no other way in my mind.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (04-12-2010), Ironclad (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 09:20 AM   #66
monskie
Academy Student

monskie is an unknown quantity at this point

MAdara's son from mizukage:

[IMG][/IMG]

it turns out that the coffins is a prematured boy (juubi kiddo)
its like just a little object that will madara regret on that

the words he said " where did you get that" this is some kind of irrespective instead to address (him)
some added " hahahah" lol around for his won body??
and something like " i had no idea you had this in you" yeah its like a long awaited plan for kabuto to encrypt some dna database"...

a sort like Alien adaptation yeah.. maybe madara find a perfect virgin to contain the juubikid
i ithink the juubi had this one... a premature one
LOLz

Last edited by monskie; 04-13-2010 at 09:27 AM.
monskie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monskie For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (04-17-2010), Wolverine (04-17-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 11:19 AM   #67
gravu
Chuunin

gravu is an unknown quantity at this point

Who wants to bet that in the coffin is Tupac ?
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Like a lollipop (Yeah)
She She lick
Me Like a lollipop
gravu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gravu For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (04-17-2010), KillerNN (04-17-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #68
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravu View Post
Who wants to bet that in the coffin is Tupac ?
impossible he never died. havent you listened to the 20+ albums after his "death". btw dont say elvis hes alive working in a dunkin donuts in chicago.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 12:47 PM   #69
Ironclad
Jounin

Ironclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enoughIronclad will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I base it upon a couple of different reasons. #1 No other 'Uber' character has been able to come back as a ghost and hang out with the living for more than a limited period of time. Not Minato, the 1st or 2nd, Sarutobi, Hanzo, Ridoku, nobody. There's not even a story, or tale about it. #2 Theirs no denying that in his 'unphased' self Madara has blocked, attacked, interacted with everyone on an equal basis. Madara simply has the 'phased' side which no one else has equaled, (Minato's was similar, and he needed tools) which makes him a problem for all that he face in battle. #3 Because of #2 he obviously has a body.

I'm more apt to believe the prediction from someone that when Madara died vs. the 1st, his brother was left, and thats who we're dealing with. He's only fronting as his brother. THEN Madara's body could be in the casket... no other way in my mind.
Unless that a ghost can take on a corporeal form. In our mythology (and in many other Eastern European traditions) ghosts and revenants usually are bodies, not gaseous or spectral beings. Japan has this also, Onryo ghosts for example are corporeal to extract revenge.

Otherwise there are no logical fallacies in your reasoning.
Old 04-14-2010, 05:28 PM   #70
HavenVice
Academy Student

HavenVice is an unknown quantity at this point

It can't be the 1st hokage because madara said "how did you do that?" which means he was suprised he was able to summon that person and Orochimaru already summoned the 1st hokage so if it was him why would madara be suprised of him being summoned
HavenVice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:39 PM   #71
HavenVice
Academy Student

HavenVice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
this is a part of the story that confuses me. if yang=dark and yin=light and Naruto has the light... Why is the Kyuubii such a maniac still.

"Duuhhh... cuz he is so evil even his good side is bad."

^^^^ It doesn't work like that so please don't be an idiot.

Yin is good and Yang is bad *PERIOD* when one is more than the other then it can effect the person's personality (similar to a set of scales. one side is heavier and outweighs the other. that doesn't mean that the weights jump across the scales and infect the other side.)

By the theology that Kishi is following the Kyuubii half in naruto should be super happy with no YANG to keep his YIN in check.
you can still be good and be a dick
HavenVice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2010, 01:35 PM   #72
dirk667
Claymore Addict

dirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud ofdirk667 has much to be proud of

the idea its madaras bro is intruiging. but i think its ero-sennin. then naruto would b mentally fu(k3d

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I give up, dirk beats in all forms of life
Owner of:

Co-Owner of:
Uchiha Itachi FC
New Uchiha Sasuke FC
Member of:
War of the Sharingan FC
New Jirayia FC
I LOVE UCHIHA CLAN
dirk667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2010, 10:13 PM   #73
Widana14
Akatsuki

Widana14 will become famous soon enoughWidana14 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I predict...

1. its the "real dead" Madara in the coffin and Tobi is a Zetsu clone POSSIBLY with Madara's eyes and part of his chakra. This would explain why he is so much weaker and can teleport like (similar to) Zetsu... Also his slimy looking replacement arm (he was standing in front of a "Zetsu like" statue or plant when he replaced it).

2. its Rikkudo Sennin the coffin which would be an amazing feat since he was dead sooooo long ago that he was thought to be a myth.. This would explain Madara's response of "HOW DID YOU DO THIS?".

3. It's Madara's brother in the coffin and there will be a whole bunch more to their history revealed (unlikely but i wish).

4. it's the First Hokage in the coffin and Madara was suprised since the first's soul was sealed by the third in the Oro v. Third fight in Pt.1. Madara May "Have to listen" or else get served another arse wuppin.

5. Last but not least it's the Fourth Hokage and Madara is like "How Did you do this?" because his soul was sealed in the Kyuubii fight when he sealed the fox in Naruto. I haven't determined why Madara would "Have to listen" but this would play along with Naruto needing to rid himself of anger in order to control the Kyuubii. Naruto would FLIP OUT if he saw daddy being used as a puppet and... BOOM KYUUBII!!!! somehow Kishi would make his cash cow Naruto survive the ordeal.

I think #1 and #5 are the most likely. Let me know your thoughts.... please... i'm lonely and need someone to speak to... will it be you???

plz add more theories.

p.s. GOOD trolling is awesome too

why don't you make a poll instead?

Member of the Akatsuki FC ; Check Out da cute deidei !!!
"Yow, I'm Deidara-chan"
Member of The Jiraiya FC

PROUD MEMBER OF ANTI-SASUKE FC
sasuke: beware !!! The world shall watch me...cry to death !!!

Member of The Uchiha Itachi FC
Member of The Sasuke Haters FC
Member of Kage FC
Member of Three Legendary Sannin FC

Don't forget to post in these cool threads !!!
Widana14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 06:54 AM   #74
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Widana14 View Post
why don't you make a poll instead?
as you can see at the bottom of that post i was looking for people to add more theories. the initial few were mine and i was just sharing them as possibilities.

^^^^^To the people who have said that there is no point of it being RS cuz Nagato is the same thing, i disagree. this is like saying Neji=Hinata since they both have the same dojutsu, which is not the case.

if the Juubi is the culmination of all of the tailed beasts then he must be a much more powerful being that the kyuubi. RS beat the Juubi and Nagato couldn't even contain Naruto in his 8-tail form. thus, RS=/=Nagato in fact RS>Nagato.

Itachi for example was ANBU before he Killed Shisui. if all of the Sharingan users were the same cuz they had the same eyes then they all wouldve been ANBU. Itachi had the Sharingan but he was also a "genius". He had a greater affinity for nin, tai, genjutsu than other Uchiha. Perhaps Nagato just didn't have the skills to truly unleash the Rinnegan's abilities...

WHAT IF IT'S NARUTO'S MOM??? We know very little about her, but, what if she had some dark past and is a super-tank of a ninja. (example perhaps she had a hand in the slaughter of her own village/country, and it ate at her conscience and she came to Konoha cuz no one would know her past so she could start over... perhaps she had some Kekkai-Genkai that is an insta-kill hax and that is why Tobi is shittin in his pants. I believe it is said that Naruto "inherited" his copious chakra levels from his mom, so we know she had the tools to be a formidable ninja .....
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:19 AM   #75
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

WHAT IF IT'S NARUTO'S MOM??? We know very little about her, but, what if she had some dark past and is a super-tank of a ninja. (example perhaps she had a hand in the slaughter of her own village/country, and it ate at her conscience and she came to Konoha cuz no one would know her past so she could start over... perhaps she had some Kekkai-Genkai that is an insta-kill hax and that is why Tobi is shittin in his pants. I believe it is said that Naruto "inherited" his copious chakra levels from his mom, so we know she had the tools to be a formidable ninja .....
Is she a woman? Yes. Therefore she can't be that good lol.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
dirk667 (04-19-2010)