Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?! - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-17-2010, 01:58 PM   #76
nasreddine
Missing-Nin

nasreddine is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

Is it possible if kabuto sommends the 2th hokage and that the hokage summonds yet four other people
nasreddine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2010, 03:43 PM   #77
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
^^^^^To the people who have said that there is no point of it being RS cuz Nagato is the same thing, i disagree. this is like saying Neji=Hinata since they both have the same dojutsu, which is not the case.

if the Juubi is the culmination of all of the tailed beasts then he must be a much more powerful being that the kyuubi. RS beat the Juubi and Nagato couldn't even contain Naruto in his 8-tail form. thus, RS=/=Nagato in fact RS>Nagato.

Itachi for example was ANBU before he Killed Shisui. if all of the Sharingan users were the same cuz they had the same eyes then they all wouldve been ANBU. Itachi had the Sharingan but he was also a "genius". He had a greater affinity for nin, tai, genjutsu than other Uchiha. Perhaps Nagato just didn't have the skills to truly unleash the Rinnegan's abilities...

It's not like saying Neji=Hinata. It's not what they have, but how well they can use it. It's more like saying Sasuke in his prime will be = Madara in his prime, that is if their EMS give them the same jutsus like the Rinnegan has the same jutsu capabilities. Neji is a skilled ninja and Hinata is not. Negato was fully capable of all he should have been due to his Rinnegan, and he was in his prime. 1st Sage may have had more experience, depending how old he was when he died, but when u can do whatever u want, and have over 30 years of war experience like Negato, a little more experience wont make a big difference. Plus during the 1st Sages era, people were just learning to manipulate chakra from him, so he wouldnt have had the same type of competition and threat to him as Negato, and therefore less real experience than Negato

RS beat the Juubi by sealing it in his body. The moon he made for it was to seal it's empty shell of a body. Negato tried to seal the Kyuubi with 8 tails, after wasting soooo much chakra on Naruto and Konoha. Negato wasnt expecting the Kyuubi to be as strong as it was so he didnt try to make as big a moon as possible, which is why he considered making a bigger one when he saw the 1st one failed. Rinnegan comes with set capabilities for the eyes and the body, and the body must have a minimum level of stamina/chakra to be able to pull them off in a godly fashion. If one of them were greater than the other, it wouldnt be by much.

Negato had the skills alright. He somehow knew that he could summon the Juubi's empty shell against Hanzou and Danzou. He was able to master all 5 elements as a child. He somehow learned, after Yahiko's death, that he could revive the dead if he did it within a certain time period. He somehow knew how to manipulate the 6 bodies at once.

Madara's in the coffin

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-17-2010 at 03:47 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
01purple (04-17-2010), NeoKakarott023 (04-17-2010)
Old 04-18-2010, 12:58 AM   #78
DaWildchild
Nemesis Enforcer

DaWildchild is on a distinguished road

Of course it would make sense that it's Madara's real body in the coffin but just for theories what if it was one of the two kids of Ridoku Sennin. It could be the one who formed the Senju clan or the one who eventually formed the Uchiha clan. Why not resurrect one of the two founders and show just how powerful they were.
Old 04-18-2010, 02:46 AM   #79
Cap'n
Simple Jack

Cap'n is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

How about Zetsu? I don't think we've seen him since he revealed that Kisame was still alive in 487.

If Kabuto had killed Zetsu without Madara knowing he would flip. Plus it would virtually cut off all communication ties that the remaining Akatsuki had with each other.

Kabuto would be pretty stupid or a madman for killing a main component in the group he is trying to join.

Just a thought

Last edited by Cap'n; 04-18-2010 at 02:54 AM.
Cap'n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 06:51 AM   #80
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
It's not like saying Neji=Hinata. It's not what they have, but how well they can use it. It's more like saying Sasuke in his prime will be = Madara in his prime, that is if their EMS give them the same jutsus like the Rinnegan has the same jutsu capabilities. Neji is a skilled ninja and Hinata is not. Negato was fully capable of all he should have been due to his Rinnegan, and he was in his prime. 1st Sage may have had more experience, depending how old he was when he died, but when u can do whatever u want, and have over 30 years of war experience like Negato, a little more experience wont make a big difference. Plus during the 1st Sages era, people were just learning to manipulate chakra from him, so he wouldnt have had the same type of competition and threat to him as Negato, and therefore less real experience than Negato

RS beat the Juubi by sealing it in his body. The moon he made for it was to seal it's empty shell of a body. Negato tried to seal the Kyuubi with 8 tails, after wasting soooo much chakra on Naruto and Konoha. Negato wasnt expecting the Kyuubi to be as strong as it was so he didnt try to make as big a moon as possible, which is why he considered making a bigger one when he saw the 1st one failed. Rinnegan comes with set capabilities for the eyes and the body, and the body must have a minimum level of stamina/chakra to be able to pull them off in a godly fashion. If one of them were greater than the other, it wouldnt be by much.

Negato had the skills alright. He somehow knew that he could summon the Juubi's empty shell against Hanzou and Danzou. He was able to master all 5 elements as a child. He somehow learned, after Yahiko's death, that he could revive the dead if he did it within a certain time period. He somehow knew how to manipulate the 6 bodies at once.

Madara's in the coffin

your entire idea is based on "IF". "IF" Sasuke's EMS gives him the same jutsus as Madara's they would be comparable..... They would be able to do the same shit but would one be able to do it better (natural ability) or for longer (chakra levels) "IF" doesn't equal fact.

Also since when is the Gedo Mazo confirmed to be the Juubi's body??? that is your theory, again not FACT.

FACT: RS > Juubi > Kyubii > Negato My facts are on the pages of the manga, where are yours?

It could be the real Madara in there or it could be someone entirely different. if you are going to INSIST that it is Madara and that's the only possibility plz use some fucking FACTS to back up your reasoning!!! otherwise let us who enjoy theorizing continue to do so without having to read post that are complete conjecture posing as the truth posted by egotists like yourself.

Last edited by JEWbii; 04-18-2010 at 06:59 AM.
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2010, 07:38 PM   #81
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEWbii View Post
your entire idea is based on "IF". "IF" Sasuke's EMS gives him the same jutsus as Madara's they would be comparable..... They would be able to do the same shit but would one be able to do it better (natural ability) or for longer (chakra levels) "IF" doesn't equal fact.

Also since when is the Gedo Mazo confirmed to be the Juubi's body??? that is your theory, again not FACT.

FACT: RS > Juubi > Kyubii > Negato My facts are on the pages of the manga, where are yours?

It could be the real Madara in there or it could be someone entirely different. if you are going to INSIST that it is Madara and that's the only possibility plz use some fucking FACTS to back up your reasoning!!! otherwise let us who enjoy theorizing continue to do so without having to read post that are complete conjecture posing as the truth posted by egotists like yourself.
I just compared Sasuke to Madara because they both are supposed to be the top shit Uchiha when Sasuke gets to his prime. If they have the same abilities like the Rinnegan users had they could be compared as EMS having Uchiha, like the only 2 Rinnegan having ninja. I just usem them as an example since u poorly tried to compare 2 ninja with the same eye powers/potential but 1 was some shit and the other was top in his clan. Sasuke and Madara actually had nothing to do with the point i was trying to make except that they could only be compared like the Rinnegan users if they had equal abilities in their prime. It's funny that u chose that point to bitch about.

Confirmed or not it's obvious. It was obvious that Minato was related to Naruto, but I bet u were one of those people screaming that it was not comnfirmed yet so people cant say that, until it was confirmed. Ok it's my theory. Whatever dude

U have no facts on who is better than who with your flawed >< theory, and u sound stupid insisting that tyhey are facts.

I didnt insist Madara was in the coffin. After pointing out the holes in your stupid thory I answered the thread question with my opinion. I also like the thoery that the Water Lord is in the coffin, but Im leaning more to Madara being in there. What would make u say i INSISTED it was Madara and that was the ONLY POSSIBILITY? Enough evidence has ben presented that i didnt feel the need to repeat it. There are no facts to say who's in the coffin u retard. I'm an egotist? U dont know me very well. I have called quite a few of my past post ignorant for what i said or how i said it. I have admitted where i was wrong in quite a few post as well. I have admitted that many thoeries that i have made have been completely wrong in the past as well, and i have admitted non sarcastic "defeat" several of times in debates. Proving retards like yourself wrong does nothing for my ego. Im not Myth, and this is all just some sci fi story from some guy's imagination.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 04-18-2010 at 07:46 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2010, 03:11 PM   #82
MGS3-SS
Your momma

MGS3-SS is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet its a turd sandwich in a track suit.
MGS3-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:35 AM   #83
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

it cant be, the 1st hokage, the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, orochimaru... they're all sealed within the reaper death seal tech(minus oro)....... the 3rd took the 1st and 2nd with him against orochimaru when he used edo tensei..., the 4th during the kyuubi attack.

As for orochimaru, well itachi took care of him in an eternal genjutsu from the sword of totsuka with susanoo......

so no i dont believe its any of them because they cant come back and if they do, kishi better have one damn good explaination........
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 03:26 AM   #84
Sniper
Missing-Nin

Sniper is on a distinguished road

Uchiha are shit. The only thing thats good about them is that their eye "Sharingan" can do awesome shit like mind control and stare at people til they catch on fire.

I doubt Madara is in the coffin.

It could be a powerful ninja, Kishi hasn't introduced to us yet.
Sniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 07:56 AM   #85
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I call that Yagura, the 4th Mizukage, is in the coffin.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:17 AM   #86
darrylgm
Hmmm...

darrylgm will become famous soon enoughdarrylgm will become famous soon enough

The more i think of it the more i think that it isnt the REAL madara but someone who Tobi thinks Kabuto shouldnt have summoned.
darrylgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 08:40 AM   #87
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

u know wat would be annoyin?

if kishi never reveals whos in the coffin just like the first time oro used edo tensei
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
doddy (04-26-2010)
Old 04-26-2010, 09:25 AM   #88
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Why would yagura scare Madara? im almost certain it is Sage of the Six Paths because sage would look at madara as a joke. He would see right thru the uber haxxed out teleport wherever i want and i cant be hit lulz.

I dont see anyone else who could scare madara. On top of that, @mops1337 ror should be dead since itachi binding him with susanoo but then why would kabuto still be changing into Oro? this brings up m theroy of the 4th still being alive. Ask about my theroy and ill go more into detail if your interested.

short term theory on 4th. Yes Yondaime used the "death seal" and trapped the kyuubi. here is the issue I have with him using the "death seal" he trapped the kyuubi even oro said he could have released it easily. Why would one need to give his life to trap something that could easily be released? that would mean that the 1st, 2nd and 3rd could be released from the death gods stomach. I think that if the kyuubi csan be released upon release the 4th will also be released.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:33 AM   #89
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

it doesnt have to be someone stronger than him

it could be someone who if revealed fucks up his plans or reveals a secret

therefore yagura
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:39 AM   #90
AnbuKakashi
Chuunin

AnbuKakashi is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
it doesnt have to be someone stronger than him

it could be someone who if revealed fucks up his plans or reveals a secret

therefore yagura
hmm, I skipped alot of chapters. Could you inform me as to why yagura would know about madara, and what intel he? Also how he was aqauinted with madara? Thanks.
AnbuKakashi is offline   Reply With Quote