Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?! - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-26-2010, 10:32 AM   #91
siduis
Academy Student

siduis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

hm madara would be lame, because several times was mentioned that tobi is madara.

maybe it is the first ninja with the rinnegan.

but a off-topic question : do you think the name "tobi" has any meaning? seems not very japanese to me.
siduis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-26-2010, 01:42 PM   #92
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder if the coffin kabuto summoned, was one in the same as the third one orochimaru tried to summon. (Don't tell me it was the 4th hokage, i've heard enough bologne)
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:44 PM   #93
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

WOAH! HEY! WOAH!

I have an IDEA!

...What if...

IZUNA is behind the mask and MADARA is in the coffin?!!!

Naw...

Maybe...

Hmmmm....
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 09:47 AM   #94
stoopidllamas
Academy Student

stoopidllamas is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh oh oh! i got it! Tobi with an extra o spells obito!! LOL jk

No at this point i dont really care. Im actually sick of tobi. At first when he said he is madara i was like oh hell yeah the baddest evilest uchiha man this is gonna be sweet but now... He just seems like a little bitch always running or making someone else fight. Id rather get this madara tobi thing out of the way and get to kabuto who is the real villian.
stoopidllamas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:16 AM   #95
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

its either the fourth hokage or maybe he brought back the third hokage.
if u think about theres a small possiblity thats its madaras real body.
cause if madara is anything like orchimaru he maybe be using differant bodies like to keep him self alive since his body proably died a long time ago.
itachikillsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 11:46 AM   #96
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

I somehow get the feeling that the person in the coffin is someone we have not seen before and is probably the only other person besides Hashirama to have beaten Madara...
Old 04-27-2010, 02:04 PM   #97
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Edo Tensei is said to attach the souls of the dead to the summoned body right? Well everyone would still have their soul in their own body unless they were dead, under normal circumstances. But if Madara is not in his original body, and if Kabuto was a ble to find his original body, I would think that Kabuto could summon his soul back to it's original body.

Also, The death god is a jutsu that is said to trap the user's soul for an eternity of battling. Well in death alone the user's soul is trapped for eternity, just in peace. Of course if an eternity of battling is the terms of using the jutsu then the soul itself woulnt be able to escape. If I "trap" somebody in a "inescapeable" titanium box that they "cannot escape from", that doesnt mean that somebody cannot come along and free them from the outside.

I believe that a jutsu that summons a soul from beyond the grave can possibly summon a soul from the Death God as well. Or maybe Orochumaru couldnt but that is where Kabuto "improved it". Maybe Kishi didnt "allow" Orochu to summon the 4th because he was saving that summoning for Kabuto. Maybe the 4th is in that coffin. Just becaus one jutsu says this is how I work, doesnt mean another jutsu cannot undo what was done by that jutsu. A person's soul taken by the Death God still makes the person dead, and Edo Tensei summons the soul of the dead back to the human world, and into a body. I think it's possible, but I still think Madara is in the coffin

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:17 PM   #98
piston_fan_09
Academy Student

piston_fan_09 is an unknown quantity at this point

It is perfectly reasonable to think that The 4th is in the coffin. When oro was fighting the 3rd, three coffins were summoned. the first two were the 1st and 2nd hokage. 3rd stopped the other coffin from being summoned completely. He said that he "must stop the last coffin from opening at all costs." What does that tell you? Even oro could summon the 4th hokage.
piston_fan_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2010, 02:29 PM   #99
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have a little theory of my own and i don't know if anyone else mentioned it because i refuse to read through all of these pages right now lol. anyway. i was thinking that maybe we are assuming that the person in that coffin was dead. maybe kabuto didn't summon anybody and he just showed him a clue or something. I believe that tobi is a tool used by zetsu. some people may disagree but i've said it before that since we know zetsu's abilities it could be possible that he either touched the real madara or something like that. Anyway i believe that tobi is just someone that zetsu has around posing as madara.

another thing...look at zetsu, he is obviously the descendant of some kind of special bloodline so more details may come out about him. yes tobi told the white version of zetsu he was weak in a round about way and the black zetsu told the white version the same. I know im not explaining this like i want to because im at work. in a nutshell what im saying is i think kabuto picked up one of those white zetsu bodies that were laying around after the kage summit and put it in a coffin. so instead of it being an actual dead body in there it was zetsu's body and that's why tobi was like how did you get this.

another thing. don't forget that kabuto is leading the leaf to tobi's hideout. the mystery behind kabuto is just getting started.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 02:23 AM   #100
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by piston_fan_09 View Post
It is perfectly reasonable to think that The 4th is in the coffin. When oro was fighting the 3rd, three coffins were summoned. the first two were the 1st and 2nd hokage. 3rd stopped the other coffin from being summoned completely. He said that he "must stop the last coffin from opening at all costs." What does that tell you? Even oro could summon the 4th hokage.
no.... not even a chance. you are reading the same manga right? reaper deal seals away souls to fight eternally in the in the death gods stomach(w/e the translation is) those "souls" cannot come back. therefore no... none of them will be in the coffin as i posted earlier...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mops1337 View Post
it cant be, the 1st hokage, the 2nd, the 3rd, the 4th, orochimaru... they're all sealed within the reaper death seal tech(minus oro)....... the 3rd took the 1st and 2nd with him against orochimaru when he used edo tensei..., the 4th during the kyuubi attack.

As for orochimaru, well itachi took care of him in an eternal genjutsu from the sword of totsuka with susanoo......

so no i dont believe its any of them because they cant come back and if they do, kishi better have one damn good explaination........
this is another good possibility.. someone we've never seen before

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF?? View Post
I somehow get the feeling that the person in the coffin is someone we have not seen before and is probably the only other person besides Hashirama to have beaten Madara...

Last edited by mops1337; 04-28-2010 at 02:31 AM.
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 12:56 PM   #101
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

remeber guys it takes the soul not the body and the inpure resurection jutsu needs a sacrife in order to work. so kabuto may have improved his tec to the point were he needs less sacs so that he can summon the dead back to life. its possible that its madara's body, because all of us dont now for sure if madara has his real body or not. the person in that coffin can be almost anybody.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sensei.jpg (21.4 KB, 20 views)
itachikillsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:54 PM   #102
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

For some reason, I just don't feel like Kabuto will be the last villain. I want him to be, but I just don't think he will.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 02:58 PM   #103
piston_fan_09
Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by mops1337 View Post
no.... not even a chance. you are reading the same manga right? reaper deal seals away souls to fight eternally in the in the death gods stomach those "souls" cannot come back. therefore no... none of them will be in the coffin as i posted earlier...
First of all, there is no proof that that is that exact technique that the 4th used to seal away the kyuubi in Naruto. If it was, then the kyuubi would have been sealed inside Minato instead of half in Naruto. Nobody knows what kind of variation of the technique (or different jutsu all together) was used by the 4th on the day of the 9-tails attack.

Secondly, you cant beat how obvious it was that Oro tried to summon the 4th hokage. 1st coffin = 1st hokage, 2nd coffin = 2nd hokage, (they are fighting the 3rd hokage) and 3rd coffin would have been the 4th hokage is the 3rd hadnt freaked and done everything he could to keep it from being summoned
Old 05-03-2010, 01:39 PM   #104
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

the fourth new a way to transfer a persons soul into another body and if u remeber when naruto meet his father. the fourth told him that madara saw through every move he made so maybe madara nows a way to transfer a person soul from there body into anothers body and thats how madara's alive. if thats true then it would be possible for kabuto to bring back madara's body.
Old 05-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #105
piston_fan_09
Academy Student

Exclamation Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachikillsnaruto View Post
the fourth new a way to transfer a persons soul into another body and if u remeber when naruto meet his father. the fourth told him that madara saw through every move he made.
Where does it say that the 4th developed a way to transfer souls? The only thing that minato was telling Naruto about was that the man in Akatsuki with the mask was the real leader and the one who was responsible for the 9-tails attack in the first place.

It was never indicated that Minato ever has an actual confrontation with Tobi, only that he made his discovery before getting rid of the 9-tails