Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?! - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-04-2010, 10:29 AM   #106
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

yeah i know that, but if madara was there when the 4th put the nine tail in naruto maybe madara saw the jutsu he used and seeing as he has the sharigan its possible that he copied the jutsu the 4th used on naruto.

theres also the possibility that kabuto found one of the original two who got half of the rennigan from the sage of six paths.

Last edited by itachikillsnaruto; 05-06-2010 at 11:14 AM.
itachikillsnaruto is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-05-2010, 03:57 AM   #107
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

It's madara in the coffin.. he already told us this whole plan he is pulling off is to make himself complete again so I take it that he is not in his body at the moment but rather a Zetsu clone
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #108
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
It's madara in the coffin.. he already told us this whole plan he is pulling off is to make himself complete again so I take it that he is not in his body at the moment but rather a Zetsu clone
I dont think it's a complete Zetsu clone body. Madara's face still has scars, some others say wrinkles. I doubt if his whole body was a clone it would have those "imperfections". I think that maybe Madara is not in his original body and that Kabuto likely did have Madara's remains in that coffin, just to show Madara that he can be forced to do Kabuto's will if Kabuto so desires. But if the real Madara is "Tobi" and Madara's "body" is in the coffin, then what did Kabuto mean by, I havent told anyone. It makes it seem more like Tobi is not really Madara and the real Madara is in the coffin. We just gotta wait and see.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 09:31 PM   #109
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

your mom

jk :P
Old 05-06-2010, 01:30 AM   #110
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I dont think it's a complete Zetsu clone body. Madara's face still has scars, some others say wrinkles. I doubt if his whole body was a clone it would have those "imperfections". I think that maybe Madara is not in his original body and that Kabuto likely did have Madara's remains in that coffin, just to show Madara that he can be forced to do Kabuto's will if Kabuto so desires. But if the real Madara is "Tobi" and Madara's "body" is in the coffin, then what did Kabuto mean by, I havent told anyone. It makes it seem more like Tobi is not really Madara and the real Madara is in the coffin. We just gotta wait and see.
The reason he said he hasn't told anyone yet is because if the secret got out that Madara was just a zetsu clone no-one would take him serious and the 5 great nations wouldn't be in such an uproar over getting ready.. Madara needs them to think he can do what he says he can do in order to get done what he needs so that he can become whole and then unveil his true plans but he has to restore himself first and at the moment he has everyone right where he needs them to be .. if the nations don't prepare for war and he gets the 8& 9 tails in one spot then his plans will fall apart
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Mack2128 (05-10-2010)
Old 05-10-2010, 12:07 PM   #111
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

remeber he was planning to use negato to use his gedo rinne tensei no jutsu, he proably wanted to use the tech to get his body back. and if thats the case then kabuto proably has his body in the coffin
Old 05-10-2010, 02:56 PM   #112
Mack2128
Naruto Aficionado

Mack2128 is an unknown quantity at this point

Human Rasengan said it best, if Kabuto were to tell someone about our little predictions and what not about who's in the coffin, it would essentially drop the fear that they initially have in the guy.
Mack2128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2010, 03:11 PM   #113
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

im amazed that this is the most recent topic for discussion with no new information released on the matter.

if tobi is a zetsu clone that would mean that tobi is zetsu, if madaras body is in the coffin but tobi is still actually madara in some way shape or form it wouldnt matter as he is not lying about who he is and kabuto would have dug up a body for no reason. it would matter if tobi wasnt madara and he could be summoned using edo tensei, that is the only reason it would matter if madara was in the coffin.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2010, 09:45 AM   #114
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

u make a good point animefan. i still think that madara isnt a zetsu clone cause if he was how would u explain the fact that he can teleport to any location and make any part of his body intangible. when only zetsu can move about through the land or tree and stuff. if u remeber back when zetsu told tobi about itachi loseing to sasuke tobi got the fight before zetsu did so i dont think zetsu his madara. it doesnt add up.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:39 PM   #115
Deidara1985
Academy Student

Deidara1985 is an unknown quantity at this point

its simple really. tobi is obito. one eye, similar hair, time space jutsu similar to kamui.
madara lost against the 1st but something of him must have survived. maybe he somehow possesed zetsu and then they found obitos body in the grass country and he moved from zetsu into obitos body. but he left some of his personality in zetsu resulting in the black half and some of zetsus personality transferred into tobi. this would explain why zetsu seems to be so close to tobi. also zetsus voice actor is called Nobuo Tobita coincidence or not?
so due to all this madaras real body is in the coffin.

either that or it was his tank.
also how did he summon nagato? i wasnt aware many people had seen his true body.
Deidara1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2010, 11:25 PM   #116
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
im amazed that this is the most recent topic for discussion with no new information released on the matter.

if tobi is a zetsu clone that would mean that tobi is zetsu, if madaras body is in the coffin but tobi is still actually madara in some way shape or form it wouldnt matter as he is not lying about who he is and kabuto would have dug up a body for no reason. it would matter if tobi wasnt madara and he could be summoned using edo tensei, that is the only reason it would matter if madara was in the coffin.
There is no body that needs to be dug up.. only a living sacrifice to host the soul of the person that is to be summoned.. we have seen Oro be killed the guy doesn't exist anymore.. yet we see snake jutsu being used currently by Kabuto.. Itachi himself stated that Madara is a "shell of his former self' his memories and jutsu are in tact but he is not in his body.. Zetsu is using a clone to anchor his soul and part of his abilities in this existence if Kabuto were to use Edo Tinsei he would pull Madara's soul out of the Zetsu clone and into his original body and then be subject to Kabuto's will and all his plans go to shit..

Kabuto knowing this pulled his lil stunt and showed him he has the upper hand ... all to get in on his plan for war to get close to Zetsu(mark my words).. he wants to get to Zetsu as his ability is greater than the Sharingan.. it can copy a ninja's ability right down to their DNA.. this would explain how Madara is able to use his own jutsu .. as the clone body would have Uchiha DNA in it.... Kabuto then can use Zetsu to make a genetic copy of every ninja that participates in the 4th great ninja war and then take his time collecting jutsu as it was the chief goal of his master Orochimaru!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-14-2010, 01:35 AM   #117
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
There is no body that needs to be dug up.. only a living sacrifice to host the soul of the person that is to be summoned.. we have seen Oro be killed the guy doesn't exist anymore.. yet we see snake jutsu being used currently by Kabuto.. Itachi himself stated that Madara is a "shell of his former self' his memories and jutsu are in tact but he is not in his body.. Zetsu is using a clone to anchor his soul and part of his abilities in this existence if Kabuto were to use Edo Tinsei he would pull Madara's soul out of the Zetsu clone and into his original body and then be subject to Kabuto's will and all his plans go to shit..

Kabuto knowing this pulled his lil stunt and showed him he has the upper hand ... all to get in on his plan for war to get close to Zetsu(mark my words).. he wants to get to Zetsu as his ability is greater than the Sharingan.. it can copy a ninja's ability right down to their DNA.. this would explain how Madara is able to use his own jutsu .. as the clone body would have Uchiha DNA in it.... Kabuto then can use Zetsu to make a genetic copy of every ninja that participates in the 4th great ninja war and then take his time collecting jutsu as it was the chief goal of his master Orochimaru!
edo tensei needs a sacrifice and a dna sample of the person they want (i believe) to summon that corpse. then the tags to bring it to life and make its will of the summoner. then the soul comes to the corpse and is lies within the sacrifice

Last edited by mops1337; 05-14-2010 at 01:36 AM.
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:47 AM   #118
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mops1337 View Post
edo tensei needs a sacrifice and a dna sample of the person they want (i believe) to summon that corpse. then the tags to bring it to life and make its will of the summoner. then the soul comes to the corpse and is lies within the sacrifice
no you don't need a corps or DNA just a living vessel to put the soul into.. that's why it's a forbidden jutsu

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-14-2010, 02:09 AM   #119
mops1337
Genin

mops1337 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
no you don't need a corps or DNA just a living vessel to put the soul into.. that's why it's a forbidden jutsu
ok my mistake. i did't know for sure it was a living vessel they needed. i was thinking just sacrifice. i dont know why i said corpse.... oh well whats done is done.
i thought they needed something like dna or some thing to know which soul to take from the dead world. i was basing this on the fact that orochi loved his science and shit and kabuto was a medical nin. so they had access to everyone medical files and dna (hence how they did experiments) not sure if tobirama was a medical nin never was stated...
mops1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 03:00 AM   #120
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mops1337 View Post
ok my mistake. i did't know for sure it was a living vessel they needed. i was thinking just sacrifice. i dont know why i said corpse.... oh well whats done is done.
i thought they needed something like dna or some thing to know which soul to take from the dead world. i was basing this on the fact that orochi loved his science and shit and kabuto was a medical nin. so they had access to everyone medical files and dna (hence how they did experiments) not sure if tobirama was a medical nin never was stated...
Nah think of edo tensei as a sayonce (sp) gone wrong .. the soul needs a living vessel to jump in.(think woopi goldberg in ghost) but in this case the living host is no more and the body takes the shape of the new soul and it has all the memories and function of the implanted soul but looses it's free will once the kunai is implanted in the skull.. I'd imagine since Kabuto has excelled and pefected the jutsu he maybe won't need the kunai

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE