Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?! - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-14-2010, 11:34 PM   #121
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: Who is in the coffin?!?!?!?!

I cannot believe this thread is STILL so popular. Woah damn.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #122
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

proof that it is Madara in the coffin

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=490&p=2

Kabuto say's he wants Sasuke because he needs the last frail living Uchiha.. which means Madara is a Ghost shell of his former self like Itachi said.. his body is a Zetsu clone as seen when he pulls his arm off after Torune jacked it up and the way Madara looked at him http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=490&p=5 like you sonovabitch

If Sasuke is the only living Uchiha then that means Madara is in some sort of spiritual form and in someone or something else's body**Zetsu Clone** All Kabuto would have to do is finish his jutsu pull Madara's soul into his body and then he'd loose all his free will ... that's why Madara couldn't refuse... it wasn't that it was a good deal it was that he literally can't refuse.. Kabuto could just do it and still get what he wants.. but his quest for the truth about jutsu means that if any of what Madara said about the RS or the Juubi or the Rinnengan and what we know to be true.. then he has to let Madara do his thing .. if Madara wins it's good for Kabuto if he fails same thing Sasuke and the Sharingan and it's ability to copy jutsu is all he needs ..

At first I thought he was after Zetsu's copy ability but he can negate this with Edo Tensei.. bring back someone copy jutsu and dispel Edo Tensei and continue.. constantly amassing an army as he went along for more weakened bodies and then he Edo Tensei and copy repeat until he has copied every jutsu on earth achieving his goal . Damn Kabuto just cemented himself as the final villain.. we thought Oro was sick.. now we see another Sanin disciple at work
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 05:48 AM   #123
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
proof that it is Madara in the coffin

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=490&p=2

Kabuto say's he wants Sasuke because he needs the last frail living Uchiha.. which means Madara is a Ghost shell of his former self like Itachi said.. his body is a Zetsu clone as seen when he pulls his arm off after Torune jacked it up and the way Madara looked at him http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=490&p=5 like you sonovabitch

If Sasuke is the only living Uchiha then that means Madara is in some sort of spiritual form and in someone or something else's body**Zetsu Clone** All Kabuto would have to do is finish his jutsu pull Madara's soul into his body and then he'd loose all his free will ... that's why Madara couldn't refuse... it wasn't that it was a good deal it was that he literally can't refuse.. Kabuto could just do it and still get what he wants.. but his quest for the truth about jutsu means that if any of what Madara said about the RS or the Juubi or the Rinnengan and what we know to be true.. then he has to let Madara do his thing .. if Madara wins it's good for Kabuto if he fails same thing Sasuke and the Sharingan and it's ability to copy jutsu is all he needs ..

At first I thought he was after Zetsu's copy ability but he can negate this with Edo Tensei.. bring back someone copy jutsu and dispel Edo Tensei and continue.. constantly amassing an army as he went along for more weakened bodies and then he Edo Tensei and copy repeat until he has copied every jutsu on earth achieving his goal . Damn Kabuto just cemented himself as the final villain.. we thought Oro was sick.. now we see another Sanin disciple at work
Bolded: no, you quoted/read it wrong, it was really "young, fragile, living uchiha" fragile/frail fine, but young and last have totally different implications, and ruin the foundation of the rest of your post. Sorry, nice try.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:20 AM   #124
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

shruiken is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Bolded: no, you quoted/read it wrong, it was really "young, fragile, living uchiha" fragile/frail fine, but young and last have totally different implications, and ruin the foundation of the rest of your post. Sorry, nice try.
The position of the commas says differently.

"I need a young, fragile, living uchiha."

living uchiha is by itself. this implies that Madara is not living, and as Madara and Sasuke are the last two Uchiha, Sasuke is the last living Uchiha.

Is this fact? Not necessarily. I'd like to believe Madara is indeed Madara. But hey, if you want to get grammatical.
shruiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:32 AM   #125
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
The position of the commas says differently.

"I need a young, fragile, living uchiha."

living uchiha is by itself. this implies that Madara is not living, and as Madara and Sasuke are the last two Uchiha, Sasuke is the last living Uchiha.

Is this fact? Not necessarily. I'd like to believe Madara is indeed Madara. But hey, if you want to get grammatical.
lol. What that means is that he wants an uchiha who is:

1.Young
2.Fragile
3.Living

My commas were in the same way you put them. Also, you seem to not know much about grammar. In this case, you use a comma to separate coordinate adjectives .To interpret that "definition" simply, the adjectives are equal. "young,fragile,living uchiha" is the same as "living, fragile, young uchiha"

Even if it was just living Uchiha, or meant living Uchiha it still wouldn't mean that Madara isn't living (if he is Madara) It could easily be that it is easier for Kabuto to obtain/manipulate/do whatever he needs to do with an Uchiha with Sasuke than with Madara.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 05-22-2010, 06:37 AM   #126
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

1.Young
2.Fragile
3.Living

My commas were in the same way you put them. Also, you seem to not know much about grammar. In this case, you use a comma to separate coordinate adjectives .To interpret that "definition" simply, the adjectives are equal. "young,fragile,living uchiha" is the same as "living, fragile, young uchiha"

Even if it was just living Uchiha, or meant living Uchiha it still wouldn't mean that Madara isn't living (if he is Madara) It could easily be that it is easier for Kabuto to obtain/manipulate/do whatever he needs to do with an Uchiha with Sasuke than with Madara.
If that's the case then why not just use Madara to unlock the secrets

he said

young

fragile

living Uchiha

you have to take a pause between where the commas are.. living Uchiha is the key phrase here

furthermore he then does Edo Tensei that brings back the dead.. so regardless whoever is in the coffin is an Uchiha

that Uchiha is Uchiha Madara
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 05-22-2010 at 06:41 AM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 06:52 AM   #127
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

Quote:

1.Young
2.Fragile
3.Living

Also, you seem to not know much about grammar. In this case, you use a comma to separate coordinate adjectives .To interpret that "definition" simply, the adjectives are equal. "young,fragile,living uchiha" is the same as "living, fragile, young uchiha"
A comma essentially replaces the word and. What did Kabuto say?

I want a young and fragile and living uchiha. They are seperate adjectives. Sasuke is YOUNG. Sasuke is FRAGILE. Sasuke is LIVING.

What you just said doesn't prove your point. BASED ON CONTEXT CLUES, COMPREHENSIVE READING, and DEDUCTIVE REASONING:

Kabuto is CLEARLY implying that Madara is NOT living. He then summoned a coffin for a reason.

It does NOT matter whether or not it turns out to be Madara in the coffin. Kishi is INTENTIONALLY trying to make his readers question who Madara is.

HOW did he do this? By Kabuto saying he needed a "LIVING" Uchiha, and then summoning a COFFIN with a DEAD person inside of it.

CLIFFHANGER.

Anyway, excuse the caps, they're used for another literary technique. EMPHASIS.

Last edited by shruiken; 05-22-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 05-22-2010, 12:30 PM   #128
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
A comma essentially replaces the word and. What did Kabuto say?

I want a young and fragile and living uchiha. They are seperate adjectives. Sasuke is YOUNG. Sasuke is FRAGILE. Sasuke is LIVING.

What you just said doesn't prove your point. BASED ON CONTEXT CLUES, COMPREHENSIVE READING, and DEDUCTIVE REASONING:

Kabuto is CLEARLY implying that Madara is NOT living. He then summoned a coffin for a reason.

It does NOT matter whether or not it turns out to be Madara in the coffin. Kishi is INTENTIONALLY trying to make his readers question who Madara is.

HOW did he do this? By Kabuto saying he needed a "LIVING" Uchiha, and then summoning a COFFIN with a DEAD person inside of it.

CLIFFHANGER.

Anyway, excuse the caps, they're used for another literary technique. EMPHASIS.
@bolded
LoL, exactly. Thanks for admitting that yourself.
That means he wants an uchiha with those 3 qualities! Not just one! You proved my point that you are trying to disprove. My point was that he is not looking for an uchiha who is just ALIVE, but also YOUNG and FRAGILE.

Like I said before, even if it was only living uchiha, it doesn't exclude Madara being Madara and living. However it doesn't really matter since it wasn't living. You mentioned that Kishi is trying to make the readers question who Madara is. That is obvious. BUT not through that quote!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
If that's the case then why not just use Madara to unlock the secrets

he said

young

fragile

living Uchiha

you have to take a pause between where the commas are.. living Uchiha is the key phrase here

furthermore he then does Edo Tensei that brings back the dead.. so regardless whoever is in the coffin is an Uchiha

that Uchiha is Uchiha Madara
You cannot know from a textual representation of speech, such as Kabuto's, which adjective is the key adjective, if any. It is usually the first or the last, depending on the tone of the voice, how the speaker emphasizes the words.

Even if it is the key adjective is living, you cannot disregard the other adjectives. There were 3 adjectives there. NOT 1.

P.S. On a side note, when I first read that quote, I suspected an emphasis on young (if any). Mostly because Madara is, supposedly, a living Uchiha, but is not young. Meaning Kabuto has practically no use (for is major goal) from Madara. This would make Madara more likely to cooperate with him, than if he said living Uchiha, if he is a living Uchiha. Do I have to explain why? I'm sure some people wouldn't understand, so yes. Because there would be an extremely higher possibility of Kabuto betraying Madara if he needed just a living Uchiha, not a YOUNG, fragile, living uchiha.

Fragile could be in there to acknowledge Madara's strength, as he is, supposedly, the only other living Uchiha.

If you want to say that if fragile and young is to contrast Madara, then why isn't living also. Well because Kabuto could just summon a dead one, if he didn't need a living one.

What more will you guys you to defend that what Kabuto said implies that Madara is not living (you can't really call him dead, can you. If it is Madara(as a spirit ghost, etc. whatever you are claiming) of course)?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 05-22-2010, 12:44 PM   #129
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I disagree with the Madara is a spirit logic. Lookit he has hit, kicked, etc. shinobi throughout the manga, ghost can't touch people at this point in the manga. Please don't attempt to quote Minato/Naruto's conversation when Naruto was at 8 tails vs. Pein. That whole interaction was in Naruto's head, so Minato's ghost hasn't been able to do anything, like any other dead shinobi. The only thing the dead has done is lay in the ground, or get their souls stolen and placed into another body via Edo Tensei. I agree with the logic that 'Madara' actually died vs. the 1st, and his brother is fronting as him. Madara, "the REAL ONE" is in the coffin. I may be wrong, but though the particulars of PMS hasn't been explained, I doubt that you get ghostly powers, WHENEVER YOU GET THE INKLING after achieving PMS.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2010, 12:58 PM   #130
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I disagree with the Madara is a spirit logic. Lookit he has hit, kicked, etc. shinobi throughout the manga, ghost can't touch people at this point in the manga. Please don't attempt to quote Minato/Naruto's conversation when Naruto was at 8 tails vs. Pein. That whole interaction was in Naruto's head, so Minato's ghost hasn't been able to do anything, like any other dead shinobi. The only thing the dead has done is lay in the ground, or get their souls stolen and placed into another body via Edo Tensei. I agree with the logic that 'Madara' actually died vs. the 1st, and his brother is fronting as him. Madara, "the REAL ONE" is in the coffin. I may be wrong, but though the particulars of PMS hasn't been explained, I doubt that you get ghostly powers, WHENEVER YOU GET THE INKLING after achieving PMS.
His powers do look ghostly, but they can, and have been explained through T/S. And we have seen T/S jutsu's so it isn't far-fetched.
He may be Madara, he may not be Madara, whoever is in the coffin is still a mystery. I strongly doubt anybody can "truly" prove who is in the coffin until we are told/shown (or at least more info). Yes, people can find stuff to support ideas, but prove them; common, really?!?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Old 05-22-2010, 05:35 PM   #131
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

I ain't tryin to discredit ya, Stubborn, because I myself do believe that Madara is alive, and Madara is the man in the mask.

I just think Kishi wrote that intentionally. I don't think Kabuto's statement serves any other purpose besides goading the reader to think that Sasuke is the last living Uchiha and Madara is an impostor or a spirit.

If you look down a couple threads you'll see my Kabuto theory, in which Kabuto summoned the Water Daimyo, and Madara doesn't want anybody to know he is puppeteering the Water Nation. I think it would be a cop-out if it turns out Madara was just a spirit in a Zetsu body.

What I also think is possible is Madara is dead, and whoever is in the mask transplanted one of Madara's eyes into himself, thus why he said, "My power, Uchiha Madara's power" a while ago.
Old 05-22-2010, 10:15 PM   #132
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

new possibility....

there is no one in the coffin...

tobi is a madara edo golem who has somehow escaped the summoner. the coffin is his own........
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 12:12 AM   #133
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

What if Madara's deceased DOG is in the coffin!!!????
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 01:19 AM   #134
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
What if Madara's deceased DOG is in the coffin!!!????
Uchiha were cat lovers

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 05:21 AM   #135
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Maybe that's why the Uchiha didn't side with him after Konoha was formed. They didn't like him since he was a dog lover. They needed him before because of his power. HEY maybe normal SG uchiha's are cat lover, but when you accept (the darkness of) (e)ms you become a dog lover?

@shruiken

I'm not sure myself if it is Madara. It is possible to be someone else, but I do believe that, out of all the possibilities, it is most probably Madara. I don't really see the sense in saying the it is more likely somebody else, in particular. Saying that it is more likely that it is not Madara than that it is I can accept, even though I generally don't agree with that statement. However, it being Madara, in some kind of spirit form or whatever I don't really like, or think is possible. It being a zetsu-clone is idiotic. I mean that if kishi does reveal it to be a zetsu clone, I will probably take a break from Naruto and stop reading for a while.
Oh, and here is "proof" that it isn't a zetsu-clone:
http://beta.onemanga.com/Naruto/280/19/
It is possible to claim that it isn't proof, but common, the same "person" alone, pretending? Why?!

LOL I didn't mean to dwell that much on that issue.

I think his statement serves the purpose of enforcing the matter of Kabuto continuing where Oro left off. Him being a "new Oro".

Sorry, but I just can't accept the logic of:

"young, fragile, living uchiha"----adjectives seperated by commas, "living uchiha" by itself------->

"living uchiha" is all that matters**** -------- sasuke and madara are "presumed to be" uchiha------->

Madara is not living.

I find that until the **** ridiculous (sorry). What comes afterwards I can accept (even though I did show that if it was how yuou guys interpreted it, it still couldn't completely exclude Madara being living).

I don't have a problem with people believing that Madara isn't "living" or trying to show that he isn't. However, I do find the strain of logic used with that quote ridiculous (sorry, nothing personal). That is why I (strongly) opposed your posts.

And then trying to use that (the logic) (not saying you did) as (definitive) proof that he isn't, and then further using the "fact" that he isn't to (definitively) prove that it is Madara's body in coffin, is something I can't comprehend (to be nice).

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4