Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-13-2010, 03:55 PM   #16
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

i agree with jaxon but i took the one he posted anyways
Your Type is
ENTJ

Extraverted 44
Intuitive 25
Thinking 1
Judging 56

You are:

* moderately expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

this test is stupid
but it's right, i'm fairly judgemental

i felt a little bad whenever they asked aobut sympathisizing with peopel and shit; my answers were all no. :/
i'm a monster

pretty sure i think more than just 1% though -_-
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-13-2010), Miburo (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)

Old 04-13-2010, 04:29 PM   #17
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Extraverted 22
Intuitive 25
Thinking 25
Judging 56
Strength of the preferences %

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Eh, says some crazy bitch I've never met.
Miburo (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 04:32 PM   #18
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the links that I shared seem more 'professional' but also will take more of your time and you have to wait around for the results (I think). I honestly didn't go past the first page the links bring you to XD

Just for fun:

INFP:
* UT

INTP:
* Jaxon
* Miburo

ESFJ:
* sikfearless0

ISTJ:
* balmung5000

INTJ:
* Tzu Men

ENTJ:
* Tabris
* zer0systm

(I'm at the college's library... doing online work and fucking around xD)
And if you ain't figured this out yet, there are 16 combos and therefore 16 different types. Let's see if NL has some of all? I'm curious, anyway ~

And I am dreaming of them on the plains
Dirtying up their beds
Watching for some sign of rain to cool their hot heads

And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you

If the tiger shall protect her young then tell me how did you slip by
All my instincts have failed me for once
I must have somehow slept the whole night

And I am dreaming of them with their kill
Tearing it all apart
Blood dripping from their lips and teeth sinking into heart

And how dare that you say you'll call
When you know I need some peace of mind
If you have to take sides with the animals
Won't you do it with one who is kind

And if the hawks in the trees need the dead
If you're living you don't stand a chance
For a time though you share the same bed
There are only two ends to this dance

You can flee with your wounds just in time or lie there as he feeds
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed

So for those of you falling in love keep it kind
Keep it good
Keep it right
Throw yourself in the midst of danger but keep one eye open at night

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 04-13-2010 at 04:38 PM.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-13-2010), Tzu Men (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #19
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

I just checked those links out, and for both you have to pay to take the test. =(
So fuck those links.

Considering I took Jaxy's and got the same result, I figure that one is good enough.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 04:49 PM   #20
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

Me and Tabby are born leaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rational, Portrait of a Fieldmarshal
Of the four aspects of strategic analysis and definition it is marshaling or situational organizing role that reaches the highest development in the Fieldmarshal. As this kind of role is practiced some contingency organizing is necessary, so that the second suit of the Fieldmarshal's intellect is devising contingency plans. Structural and functional engineering, though practiced in some degree in the course of organizational operations, tend to be not nearly as well developed and are soon outstripped by the rapidly growing skills in organizing. But it must be said that any kind of strategic exercise tends to bring added strength to engineering as well as organizing skills.

Hardly more than two percent of the total population, Fieldmarshals are bound to lead others, and from an early age they can be observed taking command of groups. In some cases, they simply find themselves in charge of groups, and are mystified as to how this happened. But the reason is that they have a strong natural urge to give structure and direction wherever they are - to harness people in the field and to direct them to achieve distant goals. They resemble Supervisors in their tendency to establish plans for a task, enterprise, or organization, but Fieldmarshals search more for policy and goals than for regulations and procedures.

They cannot not build organizations, and cannot not push to implement their goals. When in charge of an organization, whether in the military, business, education, or government, Fieldmarshals more than any other type desire (and generally have the ability) to visualize where the organization is going, and they seem able to communicate that vision to others. Their organizational and coordinating skills tends to be highly developed, which means that they are likely to be good at systematizing, ordering priorities, generalizing, summarizing, at marshaling evidence, and at demonstrating their ideas. Their ability to organize, however, may be more highly developed than their ability to analyze, and the Fieldmarshal leader may need to turn to an Inventor or Architect to provide this kind of input.

Fieldmarshals will usually rise to positions of responsibility and enjoy being executives. They are tireless in their devotion to their jobs and can easily block out other areas of life for the sake of their work. Superb administrators in any field - medicine, law, business, education, government, the military - Fieldmarshals organize their units into smooth-functioning systems, planning in advance, keeping both short-term and long-range objectives well in mind. For the Fieldmarshal, there must always be a goal-directed reason for doing anything, and people's feelings usually are not sufficient reason. They prefer decisions to be based on impersonal data, want to work from well thought-out plans, like to use engineered operations - and they expect others to follow suit. They are ever intent on reducing bureaucratic red tape, task redundancy, and aimless confusion in the workplace, and they are willing to dismiss employees who cannot get with the program and increase their efficiency. Although Fieldmarshals are tolerant of established procedures, they can and will abandon any procedure when it can be shown to be ineffective in accomplishing its goal. Fieldmarshals root out and reject ineffectiveness and inefficiency, and are impatient with repetition of error.
Miburo (04-13-2010), Tzu Men (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 05:11 PM   #21
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

I think the tests are bullshitty as well, but they're still kinda sorta fun and stuff. I liked my test result too, since it was pretty manly. Manliest one so far, fuck yeah. =D
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-13-2010), Jaxon (04-13-2010), Tzu Men (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 05:14 PM   #22
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Your Type is
INFJ

Introverted 33
Intuitive 12
Feeling 12
Judging 33

# moderately expressed introvert
# slightly expressed intuitive personality
# slightly expressed feeling personality
# moderately expressed judging personality

Quote:
Idealist Portrait of the Counselor (INFJ)

Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential. Although they are happy working at jobs (such as writing) that require solitude and close attention, Counselors do quite well with individuals or groups of people, provided that the personal interactions are not superficial, and that they find some quiet, private time every now and then to recharge their batteries. Counselors are both kind and positive in their handling of others; they are great listeners and seem naturally interested in helping people with their personal problems. Not usually visible leaders, Counselors prefer to work intensely with those close to them, especially on a one-to-one basis, quietly exerting their influence behind the scenes.

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. They understand and use human systems creatively, and are good at consulting and cooperating with others. As employees or employers, Counselors are concerned with people's feelings and are able to act as a barometer of the feelings within the organization.

Blessed with vivid imaginations, Counselors are often seen as the most poetical of all the types, and in fact they use a lot of poetic imagery in their everyday language. Their great talent for language-both written and spoken-is usually directed toward communicating with people in a personalized way. Counselors are highly intuitive and can recognize another's emotions or intentions - good or evil - even before that person is aware of them. Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena.

Mohandas Gandhi, Sidney Poitier, Eleanor Roosevelt, Jane Goodall, Emily Bronte, Sir Alec Guiness, Carl Jung, Mary Baker Eddy, Queen Noor are examples of the Counselor Idealist (INFJ).

Full descriptions of the Counselor and the Idealists are in People Patterns or Please Understand Me II

More About Your Idealist Counselor Personality:
Careers: Best Job Fit for Idealists
Dealing With Stress at Work: Idealists Out of Balance
3 Surprising Things Idealist Counselor Bosses Do Well

Relationships: Women and Romance - Idealist Women
Men and Romance - The Idealist Lover
Love the One You're With - Tips for Idealists With Non-Idealist Partners

School: Idealist Students: Maximizing Your Study Environment
Idealists: Capitalizing on Your Diplomatic Intelligence Style
I got feeling instead of thinking,I feel like such a girl =/

EDIT: Wait i got the feeling wrong.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 04-13-2010 at 07:33 PM. Reason: fix
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 05:16 PM   #23
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^unmanliest one so far.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-13-2010), Jaxon (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #24
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,675 Times in 677 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Will..i guess that proves that the test is shitty.

'>_>
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 06:45 PM   #25
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

^ or maybe it shows how accurate it is. <.< duh duh duhhh

ESFJ apparently.

Imma Guardian Provider //hehetarp.<.<

dont really agree on em all, but meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian, Portrait of a Provider

Providers take it upon themselves to insure the health and welfare of those in their care, but they are also the most sociable of all the Guardians, and thus are the great nurturers of social institutions such as schools, churches, social clubs, and civic groups. Providers are very likely more than ten percent of the population, and this is fortunate for the rest of us, because friendly social service is a key to their nature. Wherever they go, Providers happily give their time and energy to make sure that the needs of others are met, and that social functions are a success.

Highly cooperative themselves, Providers are skilled in maintaining teamwork among their helpers, and are also tireless in their attention to the details of furnishing goods and services. They make excellent chairpersons in charge of dances, banquets, class reunions, charity fund-raisers, and the like. They are without peer as masters of ceremonies, able to speak publicly with ease and confidence. And they are outstanding hosts or hostesses, knowing everyone by name, and seemingly aware of what everyone's been doing. Providers love to entertain, and are always concerned about the needs of their guests, wanting to make sure that all are involved and provided for.

Friendly, outgoing, neighborly - in a word, Providers are gregarious, so much so that they can become restless when isolated from people. They love to talk with others, and will often strike up a conversation with strangers and chat pleasantly about any topic that comes to mind. Friendships matter a great deal to Providers, and their conversations with friends often touch on good times from years past. Family traditions are also sacred to them, and they carefully observe birthdays and anniversaries. In addition, Providers show a delightful fascination with news of their friends and neighbors. If we wish to know what's been going on in the local community, school, or church, they're happy to fill us in on all the details.

Providers are extremely sensitive to the feelings of others, which makes them perhaps the most sympathetic of all the types, but which also leaves them somewhat self-conscious, that is, highly sensitive to what others think of them. Loving and affectionate themselves, they need to be loved in return. In fact, Providers can be crushed by personal criticism, and are happiest when given ample appreciation both for themselves personally and for the tireless service they give to others.
Quote:
Men often appreciate Guardian women who lavishly pamper their partners.

Example for my specific category:
Sheryl is a Guardian Provider (ESFJ). In high school, she was fairly popular and had her pick of dates. Now married, she usually greets her husband while wearing one of his favorite outfits. Dinner is almost ready, and the house is immaculate. Thursday night is date night when they go out to eat. At times, Sheryl complains that her husband doesn't really appreciate her. She'd like for him to spontaneously bring home small reminders of his affection and pick up his own socks.
hehe first part, second would be if his income is high enough to pay our cost of livin and stuffz. <.<
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (04-13-2010), Miburo (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #26
Vanity
Succumb

Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice

These things are stupid.

INFJ
Introverted 56
Intuitive 75
Feeling 12
Judging 67

And:

Counselors are scarce, little more than one percent of the population, and can be hard to get to know, since they tend not to share their innermost thoughts or their powerful emotional reactions except with their loved ones. They are highly private people, with an unusually rich, complicated inner life. Friends or colleagues who have known them for years may find sides emerging which come as a surprise. Not that Counselors are flighty or scattered; they value their integrity a great deal, but they have mysterious, intricately woven personalities which sometimes puzzle even them.

Damn right. Feelings are for fags.

It's easy to agree on a lot of points, but it's not like that's some sort of breakthrough. A lot of shit like this is semi accurate to one degree or another.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.

Last edited by Vanity; 04-13-2010 at 07:16 PM.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-13-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 07:44 PM   #27
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

INFP:
* UT

INTP:
* Jaxon
* Miburo

ESFJ:
* sikfearless0

ISTJ:
* balmung5000

INTJ:
* Tzu Men

ENTJ:
* Tabris
* zer0systm

INFJ:
* Darth Nero
* Vanity

ESFJ:
* OG

I think Imma put this in the first post, lol ~

I am certainly not as idealistic as my result indicates, and yeah, I think most people take these tests with a grain of salt. And if you don't, please do, lawl. xD But I do have fun reading and taking them, as well as reading others results.

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #28
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

INTP. I don't necessarily agree with the idea of a "concrete personality," but I do generally agree with my result. I sometimes get INTJ depending on when I take the test. My P/J and I/E are both relatively close, and my NT is pretty much solid.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 08:26 PM   #29
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

^ Me either. My T/F were pretty damn close from the test I took at college. And I wonder, what becomes of the person who gets 50% on ALL? lol. What exactly does that make that individual?

edit, though I guess they could avoid results like that, now that I think about it. xD

And I will put you down for INTP, since that is the one you mentioned first. lol...

Dirtying up their beds

Tearing it all apart

Keep it good
Keep it right

Last edited by UchihaTaijiya; 04-13-2010 at 08:33 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2010), RNB (04-13-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #30
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

ISTP

slightly expressed introvert

moderately expressed sensing personality

slightly expressed thinking personality

very expressed perceiving personality

Quote:
The nature of Crafters is most clearly seen in their masterful operation of tools, equipment, machines, and instruments of all kinds. Most us use tools in some capacity, of course, but Crafters (as much as ten percent of the population) are the true masters of tool work, with an innate ability to command tools and to become expert at all the crafts requiring tool skills. Even from an early age they are drawn to tools as if to a magnet -- tools fall into their hands demanding use, and they must work with them.

Like all the Artisans, Crafters are people who love action, and who know instinctively that their activities are more enjoyable, and more effective, if done impulsively, spontaneously, subject to no schedules or standards but their own. In a sense, Crafters do not work with their tools, but play with them when the urge strikes them. Crafters also seek fun and games on impulse, looking for any opportunity, and just because they feel like it, to play with their various toys: cars, motorcycles, boats, dune-buggies, hunting rifles, fishing tackle, scuba gear, and on and on. They thrive on excitement, particularly the rush of speed-racing, water-skiing, surfing. And Crafters are fearless in their play, exposing themselves to danger again and again, even despite frequent injury. Of all the types, Crafters are most likely to be risk takers, pitting themselves, or their technique, against chance or odds.

Crafters are hard to get to know. Perhaps this is because they tend to communicate through action, and show little interest in developing language skills. Their lack of expressiveness can isolate them at school and on the job, and even though they hang around with their own kind in play, they let their actions speak for them, and their actual conversation is sparse and brief.

Crafters can be wonderfully generous and loyal to their friends, teammates, and sidekicks, often giving up their evenings or weekends to help with building projects or mechanical repairs-house remodeling, for example, or working on cars or boats. On the other hand, they can be fiercely insubordinate to those in authority, seeing rules and regulations as unnecessarily confining. Crafters will not usually go against regulations openly, but will simply ignore them. More than anything, Crafters want to be free to do their own thing, and they are proud of their ability to do it with an artist's skill.

Bruce Lee, Michael Jordan, Woody Allen, Alan Shepard, Chuck Yaeger, Michael Douglas, Lance Armstrong, and Kathrine Hephurn are examples of Crafter Artisans.

Full descriptions of the Crafter and the Artisans is in People Patterns or Please Understand Me II.

More About Your Artisan Crafter Personality:

Careers: Best Job Fit for Artisans
Dealing With Stress at Work: Artisan Tactics

Relationships: Women and Romance - Artisan Women
Men and Romance - The Artisan Lover
Love the One You're With - Tips for Artisans With Non-Artisan Partners

School: Artisan Students: Maximizing Your Study Environment
Artisans: Capitalizing on Your Intelligence Style
Crafters eh.....

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 04-14-2010 at 01:08 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (04-15-2010)