Myers-Briggs Type Indicator - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 04-13-2010, 08:39 PM   #31
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: Myers-Briggs Type Indicator

Your Type: INTJ
Introverted - 95
Intuitive - 75
Thinking - 1
Judging - 22

You are:
*very expressed introvert
*distinctively expressed intuitive personality
*slightly expressed thinking personality
*slightly expressed judging personality

So I'm a Mastermind, interesting.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
UchihaTaijiya (04-15-2010)

Old 04-13-2010, 09:45 PM   #32
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice

i didn't really read that much of my results, basically i just though
i'm energetic, outgoing, spiteful and retardedly confident.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tabris For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-15-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 11:29 PM   #33
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold

Wait, Architect? We get assigned classes?

... This is like an IRL RPG awesome.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (04-14-2010), RNB (04-14-2010), Shrike (04-14-2010), Tzu Men (04-14-2010), UchihaTaijiya (04-15-2010), zer0systm (04-14-2010)
Old 04-13-2010, 11:51 PM   #34
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

Your Type is ISTJ.

Introverted 44
Sensing 12
Thinking 50
Judging 44

You are:

* moderately expressed introvert
* slightly expressed sensing personality
* moderately expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed judging personality

Famous people of your particular type:
Herbert Hoover, Harry S. Truman, Kirk Douglas, Clint Eastwood (Win), Greta Garbo, J.D. Rockefeller

Quote:
ISTJs are often called inspectors. They have a keen sense of right and wrong, especially in their area of interest and/or responsibility. They are noted for devotion to duty. Punctuality is a watchword of the ISTJ. The secretary, clerk, or business(wo)man by whom others set their clocks is likely to be an ISTJ.

As do other Introverted Thinkers, ISTJs often give the initial impression of being aloof and perhaps somewhat cold. Effusive expression of emotional warmth is not something that ISTJs do without considerable energy loss.

ISTJs are most at home with "just the facts, Ma'am." They seem to perform at highest efficiency when employing a step-by-step approach. Once a new procedure has proven itself (i.e., has been shown "to work,") the ISTJ can be depended upon to carry it through, even at the expense of their own health.

ISTJs are easily frustrated by the inconsistencies of others, especially when the second parties don't keep their commitments. But they usually keep their feelings to themselves unless they are asked. And when asked, they don't mince words. Truth wins out over tact. The grim determination of the ISTJ vindicates itself in officiation of sports events, judiciary functions, or an other situation which requires making tough calls and sticking to them.

His SJ orientation draws the ISTJ into the service of established institutions. Home, social clubs, government, schools, the military, churches -- these are the bastions of the SJ. "We've always done it this way" is often reason enough for many ISTJs. Threats to time-honored traditions or established organizations (e.g., a "run" on the bank) are the undoing of SJs, and are to be fought at all costs.
Inspector, eh?

Last edited by LonelyNinja; 04-13-2010 at 11:53 PM.
LonelyNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LonelyNinja For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 AM   #35
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

ENTP

Extraverted - 22
Intuitive - 25
Thinking - 1
Perceiving - 33

You are:

* slightly expressed extravert
* moderately expressed intuitive personality
* slightly expressed thinking personality
* moderately expressed perceiving personality

Famous people of your particular type:
Alexander the Great
Confederate General J. E. B. Stuart
Sir Walter Raleigh

Bla bla.

I did these tests before. There was only one fairy accurate, others were either way off, or just caught a glimpse of my personality. Like this one did.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2010, 03:04 PM   #36
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

These are interesting in the way that you horribly skew them towards your perception of yourself. I wonder what the outcome would be if I had someone who knew me fill it out for me. Anyway, because we're sharing:

INTJ

Introverted - 56
Intuitive - 75
Thinking - 88
Judging - 78

Seems like I'm very one-sided on things.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote