492 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 04-16-2010, 11:21 PM   #61
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 492 Predictions/Spoilers

^holding back doesnt work well, it puts them at a disadvantage, thats why the akatsuki with a strategy and info on the jink captured them, that is why sasuke had so much trouble, he had to hold back and had no strategy with no prior knowledge.

they have to hold back or they would kill the jink, i dont really see how you dont understand, you say deidara didnt hold back, of course he did, if he hadnt gaara would have been killed, the fact that they are capturing them and not killing them should tell you they are holding back.

then you go on to say that they would have a problem killing them after they are captured and knocked out, that is just absurd, i dont understand how you can believe these things. im sure sasuke couldnt kill naruto at the valley of the end, im sure other akatsuki members who managed to subdue their jink couldnt kill them after, im sure naruto is so damn near invincible that someone like pain or itachi would have had a big problem killing him anytime.

im done making my points, im not going to continue this arguement, you can believe w.e you want, not a big deal being wrong, there is something wrong with not being able to realize when you are wrong or admit it though. i will leave you with the last word if you wish.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-17-2010, 12:15 AM   #62
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

I was looking at Kisame, and he's ugly as fuck.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
01purple (04-17-2010), platinumrug (04-17-2010), Rikudou Sennin (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 02:02 AM   #63
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

i tryed to write out a rap battle between KB and Naruto but then thought to myself what the hell would they even say so i wrote anything i tried to make atleast incorparate somethings about/from the manga into it
naruto's death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 02:03 AM   #64
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

NARUTO VS KILLA BEE FreeStyle BaTTLe

Killa Bee: go hard or go home

NARuto: yo Yamato drop that beat 4 me
(yamato starts beat boxing)

Naruto: i'll edo tensai your life after this battle bitch(i killed him)..i'll reaper death seal your lips if your talkin shit, imma beast on the beat and a monster of myth turned to i am legend like wiill smith..but i'm more like RAMBO with a kuni in my right fist

the crowd(ohhhhh ooooooohhhhhhhhhh ooooooooohhhhhhh ohh OH damn he got skills he's killin you kb what u gonna do)

Killa Bee:yo killa bee is more than a name,i kill lames noobs and newbies and i even had sex with with Tsunades boobies,..i hate sasuke fanboys they act silly they sworn he beat me back in chapter 415,...my name isn't naruto i don't lose 2 geeks or travel with a guy who always makes himself wood,... and wrapping it around people he should of stayed in the closet where orochimaru made him

(the crowd ohhho ohoohhhhh ohhh he dissed you son he said u should stayed in the closet where orochimaru made)

yamato stops beat boxing and runs away with tears in his eyes

(guy from the crowd oh shit did orochimaru make him gay in the closet or did he actually make him in a closet????!!!! everybody in the crowd starts laughing)

Naruto: i'm the child of destinyi'm suppose to bring peace to the world but i was to busy gettin a piece of your girl, BELIEVE IT thats my nindo my ninja way(screams out loud like lil jon OOOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKK)

(yaeH woo hoo keep going)

Killa Bee: The manga is called naruto and your not even the main character,... the editor should just edit you and switch your name to sasuke,.... cause your like the tool in the tool box that never gets used,.... because your useless

(people in the crowd are getting nervous this is getting to personal things might get out of hand we need a way to stop this but what can we do)

outta nowhere kisame jumps out of samehada

Kisame: i'm kisame the baddest motherfuckerin living,everybodylove me so kishi won't kill me, afterthis manga i'm gonna have my own series, rest in peace itachi i wish you were still here with me but you'lllive inall of the readers memories now it's time to capture to stupid jinchuuriki and all of this tomfoolary!!!...

(naruto screaming my turn my turn and didn't notice everybody alresdy started running away)

NARuto this battle isn't over i go acapella fuck a poppa dock, fuck a clock, fuck a trailer, fuck everybody i'm a piece of fuckin white trash and i say it proundly and i don't wanna win this battle anymore i'm outtie... it's young moolaaaahhhhh BAybee

Killa bee: WHAT no FAIR u stole that from the movie 8 mile your discal(killa bee was cut off during mid sentence due to the fact kisame is beating the hell out of him)
KB is running aroung screaming HEELLLPPPP HEEEELLLLPPP at a high pitch voice

Naruto: shut up you stupid octopus man i won't help unless u agree to teach me!!!

What will happen to KIlla bee? who really won the rap battle? tune in to find out next week!!!..!!>>>

Last edited by naruto's death; 04-17-2010 at 02:07 AM.
naruto's death is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naruto's death For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (04-17-2010), Wolverine (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 02:24 AM   #65
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Possible, but it would likely mean that Itachi had some insight into the seal Minato put on the Kyuubi. Unless he was consulted by Jiraiya and/or Saritobi, which I rather doubt, I don't know how he would have known that. Still, that's a new one for the "gift" and it has more merit than some.
You also forget Orochimaru, you remember Oro put that five point seal on his chakra in the FOD, then Jiraiya un-did that seal and what not? Anything's possible.
Old 04-17-2010, 10:08 AM   #66
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinumrug View Post
You also forget Orochimaru, you remember Oro put that five point seal on his chakra in the FOD, then Jiraiya un-did that seal and what not? Anything's possible.
True - but I figured that worked because Orochimaru got a look at the seal mark on Naruto's belly (visible due to the surfacing Kyuubi chakra) and, because he's done a lot of research and was a highly knowledgeable ninja, was able to decipher the basic structure of the seal to know how to disrupt it flow of chakra. I don't think he had prior knowledge of it other than the out come of the Kyuubi being sealed into Naruto by Minato.

Still, Itachi has done the amazing before, so who knows. I just figured it less likely.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 11:50 AM   #67
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

About killing vs capturing. We have seen three jink vs akatsuki battles.

1. Gaara.

He was captured alive. Protecting the village played a big part in this happening.

2. KB. He got away. Who knows what would have happened if Sasuke didn't cancel amaterasu. It's likely KB could have died.

3. Naruto
Wether it be PNJ or not, I think it is obvious to everybody that Naruto would most likely be dead now if Pain didn't need him alive.

So

I would conclude that it is easier to kill than to capture.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 04-17-2010 at 11:52 AM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:00 PM   #68
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Lolololololol Sasuke cancelling Amaterasu didn't have anything to do with KB getting away, when Sasuke cut off his tentacle is when he really escaped. The body with amaterasu was just a diversion, and was a clone obviously [thats why TobiMad was pissed off]. Gaara was a powerful, but somewhat weak Jink [he only had the 1-tail] and same with the 2-tails. And who is to say that Pain would have Naruto dead by now, it's real hard to kill Naruto since he fuckin heals like a starfish on speed in tail mode.

go ahead and fucking eat
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
doddy (04-17-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 12:07 PM   #69
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

I think killing an holding back depends on the Jinchurkiki,from 1-5 tails holding back is probably the best. From 6-9 they seem to have amazing healing capability, so as Suigetsu said, you need to attack with the intent to kill and at LEAST knock them out.

go ahead and fucking eat
Old 04-17-2010, 12:16 PM   #70
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Lolololololol Sasuke cancelling Amaterasu didn't have anything to do with KB getting away, when Sasuke cut off his tentacle is when he really escaped. The body with amaterasu was just a diversion, and was a clone obviously [thats why TobiMad was pissed off]. Gaara was a powerful, but somewhat weak Jink [he only had the 1-tail] and same with the 2-tails. And who is to say that Pain would have Naruto dead by now, it's real hard to kill Naruto since he fuckin heals like a starfish on speed in tail mode.

Oh, and about Naruto. If Pain wanted him dead he would have most likely been dead before Hinata came in to save him. Remember he (Naruto) was helpless at the time? Tenten could have easily killed him then.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 04-17-2010 at 12:27 PM.
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 12:24 PM   #71
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Unless Tenten tripped and fell on her face while trying to kill Naruto and he got away.

...That would put her on a whole new level of uselessness.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:53 PM   #72
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

If Pain wanted him dead, he would have been dead. Negato didnt use deadly force on Naruto, like he did on the old Toad, and almost everyone else in that battle. Negato was a fucking god. He could have done whatever he wanted. It's more difficult and risky to fight to capture than it is to fight to kill.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 03:59 PM   #73
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

true which is why sasuke had so much trouble fighting against deidara

sasuke was fighting to interrogate for info deidara was fighting to kill
danzo was fighting to kill sasuke and so was all the other kages
and so was bee

before this against oro and pretty much everyone else no one fought to kill against sasuke, he had it easy

if pain wanted naruto deadhe coulda just summoned the massive death god jutsu look alike thing and sucked his soul
or use soul sucking realm to suck his soul
if that fails
then he should stabbed naruto in the heart with those rods instead of his arms and legs
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2010, 07:38 PM   #74
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

My prediction, please be gentle on me

Naruto 492: Dead???

[Scene's at the Konoha training grounds]

Sakura: I need to become stronger. not for Sasuke, but for Naruto's sake this time. I can't become a burden again. Not now, not when he's this determined.

[Bushes begins to move]

Sakura: Who's there? State yourself.

[A young woman comes out]

Young woman: I am sorry I didn't meant to scare you. But I heard you talking an heard a certain name that I am interested in.

[Sakura makes a fist]
Sakura: Thinking to herself... That band I've never seen it before, what village is she from?] Are you talking about Naruto?

Young woman: If his full name is Naruta Uzumaki then yes I am indeed. Now could you tell me something about him [Thinking... This girl could she be....] .

[Sakura begins to get extremely mad]
Sakura: Who are you? Are you with Akatuski? if you are then prepare yourself, Because after I am done with you, you will wish that you've never spoken to me.[Charges at the young woman]

[The young woman begins to smile]
Young woman: I am glad for him. [Does the Kage bunshin sign] Kage Bunshin No Jutsu.

[2 clones appear the young woman use them to escape to mid-air . While the young woman is still in mid-air Sakura's Punch landed onto the ground and the ground crumbles into pieces]

Young woman: You remind me of a old friend.

[Sakura's shocked]
Sakura: [Thinking...How come this feels so familiair, it's like I am fighting Naruto's shadow] Who are you? And what is your business with him.

Young woman: Like I said I am not here to scare you or anything I am just her to find out more about him.

Sakura:[Thinking... She doesn't feel that bad, maybe I should take her to Lady Tsunade] First drop all your weapons, then follow me. [Thinking... atleast then if she tries anything I won't be alone]

[The young woman smiles]
Young woman: alright let's go then.

[Scene switches to Tsunades's office]

Tsunade: Kakashi do you think that this decision was the right one???

Kakashi: I don't know Lady Hokage but I want to have faith in my sensei and in the one he has faith in.

[Knock, Knock]
Sakura: I am sorry Tsunade-Sama but there's someone here that's asking questions about Naruto.

[Tsunade and Kakashi are getting battle ready]
Tsunade: Damn you Sakura why did you bring her here then? she could damn well be one of Madara's man.

Kakashi: [Thinking... What's this feeling I am getting, it feels like Naruto's but not quite the same]

[The young woman walks in]
Young woman: I am sorry Tsunade, Kakashi, but this is urgent.

[Both Kakashi and Tsunade are shocked]
Kakashi: You... You... How are you???

Tsunade: But we.. weren't you de-

[The young woman get's agitated]
Young woman: Dead? Yes Danzou and the 2 elders made sure that everyone would think that way. But more importantly Whe is he, where is Naruto?

Sakura: [Thinking...Who is she? Does she know Tsanade Sama and Kakashi Sensei?]

[Scene changes to Naruto who's sitting in a cabin with Bee, Yamato and the others]

Naruto: HAAATCHOO!!!! Damn I think getting a cold or something because if all the water here.

Bee: Ya fool, Whatcha gonna do if I didn't came to safe you. [Thinking... That sounded great, where my pen and paper?]

Naruto: Don't worry I can take care of myself (just imagin he ends his sentence with dattebayo)

[Bee get's all worked up]
Bee: That's it, that what I was searching for. [goes begging] Please make me your student.

[Everyone shocked]
Naruto: Wait shouldn't it be the other way arround. I was going to ask you to train me.

Yamato:[Thinking... This guy is totaly nuts, is he really the 8 tails jin-]

Bee: Then let's make a bet. You train me and I'll train you?

[Naruto get's even more confused]
Naruto: [Thinking...train him ... in what?] [puts on his goofy smile] Alright we have a deal]

[END OF CHAPTER]
NEXT CHAPTER 493: He's my....
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Najiro For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (04-18-2010)
Old 04-17-2010, 07:55 PM   #75
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road

Nice prediction but why is everyone using Kushina lately?
stubborn_d0nkey (04-18-2010)