|04-20-2010, 11:40 AM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2010
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Driver 197.45 WHQL for Windows ALL
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Driver 197.45 WHQL for Windows ALL
nVIDIA GeForce/ION Driver 197.45 WHQL | 466 Mb
nVIDIA ForceWare software unleashes the full power and features in nVIDIA's desktop, gaming, platform, workstation,
laptop, multimedia, and mobile products. Delivering a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with
the widest range of games and applications, ForceWare software ensures the best experience with your nVIDIA hardware.
• Incredible 3D and video performance for all of your applications.
• Rock-solid system stability, greater compatibility, and reliability with nVIDIA® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA).
• Industry-leading features for graphics, audio, video, communications, storage, and security.
• Robust product support for over ten unique operating systems.
• Continual product performance and feature updates for the life of your nVIDIA hardware.
Official, WHQL Certified Drivers for nVIDIA GeForce graphics cards, for Windows XP/ 2000/ Windows XP Media Center
Edition and Windows XP x64/ Server 2003 x64 OS.
nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers has the following other editions available: nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows 9x/Me,
nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows NT, nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows Vista (32-bit), nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers
for Windows XP/2003 (64-bit), nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows XP Media Center and nVIDIA ForceWare Drivers for Windows Vista (64-bit).
This is a WHQL-certified driver for GeForce 6, 7, 8, 9, 100, and 200-series desktop GPUs and ION desktop GPUs.
New in Version 197.45:
* Recommended for the best performance with the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
* Adds support for the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output.
NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
Existing Support in Release 197 Drivers:
* Supports Next Generation ION .
* Supports GeForce GT 320 , GeForce GT 330 , and GeForce GT 340 .
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
* Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 22.214.171.124 (for supported GPUs).
* Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements.
Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
o Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
o Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
o Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
o Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
o Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
o Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology
* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2,
Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon:
Total War, and Zombie Driver.
* Enhanced SLI support for Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Unigine, and World of Warcraft.
* Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.
* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug
fixes in this release.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here .
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here .
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 ( Open Computing Language ) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology * on DirectX 9 and OpenGL.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a
different card for PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here .
* Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software.
* Note: The following SLI features are only supported on Windows Vista and Windows 7: Quad SLI technology using GeForce
9800 GX2 or GeForce GTX 295, 3-way SLI technology, Hybrid SLI, and SLI multi-monitor support.
GeForce 300 series: GT 320, GT 340, GT 330
GeForce 200 series: GTS 250, GT 220, G210, GTX 275, 210, GTX 260, GTX 285, 205, GTX 280, GTS 240, GTX 295, GT 230, GT 240
GeForce 100 series: G 100, GT 130, GT 140, GT 120
GeForce 9 series: 9800 GX2, 9300 GS, 9400 GT, 9500 GT, 9600 GS, 9400, 9300, 9800 GTX/GTX , 9800 GT, 9600 GSO, 9200, 9300
GE, 9100, 9500 GS, 9600 GT
GeForce 8 series: 8300 GS, 8800 GTS 512, 8500 GT, 8200, 8600 GT, 8600 GTS, 8300, 8800 GS, 8800 Ultra, 8800 GTX, 8400 GS,
8800 GT, 8100 / nForce 720a, 8400 SE, 8600 GS, 8200 / nForce 730a, 8400, 8800 GTS
GeForce 7 series: 7600 GS, 7650 GS, 7950 GT, 7600 GT, 7300 SE / 7200 GS, 7600 LE, 7100 GS, 7900 GTX, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce
630i, 7100 / NVIDIA nForce 620i, 7150 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7050 PV / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7900 GT/GTO, 7900 GS, 7300 GT,
7050 / NVIDIA nForce 630i, 7800 GTX, 7800 SLI, 7800 GS, 7050 / NVIDIA nForce 610i, 7950 GX2, 7025 / NVIDIA nForce 630a, 7300 GS, 7300 LE
GeForce 6 series: 6500, 6200 LE, 6150SE nForce 430, 6200SE TurboCache, 6100, 6100 nForce 420, 6800 Ultra, 6600 GT, 6100
nForce 400, 6200, 6600 VE, 6800 XE, 6200 TurboCache, 6800 GS/XT, 6600 LE, 6800 XT, 6800 GT, 6200 A-LE, 6800, 6700 XL,
6800 GS, 6610 XL, 6150 LE, 6250, 6600, 6800 LE, 6100 nForce 405, 6150
Download Links :
http://hotfile.com/dl/38795531/da0dd59/197.45_desktop_win7_winvista_32bit_english_whql.exe.html http://hotfile.com/dl/38795556/8cd5c5e/197.45_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_english_whql.exe.html http://hotfile.com/dl/38795480/7237a45/197.45_desktop_winxp_32bit_english_whql.exe.html http://hotfile.com/dl/38795503/8943ebf/197.45_desktop_winxp_64bit_english_whql.exe.html
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Windows 7 Drivers (x32/x64) on 14.04.2010||kynhongchua10||Computers||0||04-15-2010 03:17 PM|