Kankuro..The last puppet user! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-06-2008, 09:34 PM   #1
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough
Kankuro..The last puppet user!

we all know now by the death of sasori and chioba...Kankuro is the only Known puppet user now..

Any body think that he will take control over Chioba's 10 puppets as an upgrade for him to join defending konoha from akatsuki's attack?

will he die then and it will be his end?
uchiha-anwar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-06-2008, 10:15 PM   #2
Jackoff Joe
Missing-Nin

Jackoff Joe is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Kankuro..The last puppet user!

I think he will find a way to make living puppets, and his living puppets will kill him.
Jackoff Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:19 PM   #3
bluuuman
Chuunin

bluuuman is on a distinguished roadbluuuman is on a distinguished road

Nobody cares for Kankuro and nobody ever has. He'll stick with his puppets and die beside them and no one will notice until 5 years later.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
Naruto2008
Special Jounin

Naruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really niceNaruto2008 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchiha-anwar View Post
we all know now by the death of sasori and chioba...Kankuro is the only Known puppet user now..

Any body think that he will take control over Chioba's 10 puppets as an upgrade for him to join defending konoha from akatsuki's attack?

will he die then and it will be his end?
He would need to drastically increase his skill leve if he were to use 10 or more puupets. But I think eventually he will use more than 3. And there are probably a few more puppet users tthat we just don't know about.

Bitch I'm tha bomb like tick, tick!
Naruto2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:40 AM   #5
sikfearless0
FALLEN HERO

sikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the roughsikfearless0 is a jewel in the rough

I think he will be pretty good with puppets or at least better with his own original stuff. After the Rescue Gaara Arc, they said that we won't see those three for a while, but then again it has a been quite some time.

^Thanks NarutoFreak Jr. for making me an awesome sig

Proud Member of NaruHina FC

Proud Member of Uzumaki Naruto FC

Proud Member Of TroubleMakers FC

Proud Member Of The Official Leaf Shinobi FC

I'm Gonna Be Higher Then God!-BlackStar
sikfearless0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 05:18 PM   #6
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

We really dont know what a while is because no one has any idea if there will be episodes with naruto being hokage, i hope there is
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:46 PM   #7
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I may be wrong, but i never saw anything that said that they were the only puppet users in the Sand.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 10:51 PM   #8
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

It was said that puppets were a popular weapon during the great war, and id imagine their are some left in the sand but not many of them can probably use more than 1 puppet
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:13 PM   #9
neji4hokage220
Chuunin

neji4hokage220 is an unknown quantity at this point

i highly doubt that kankuro is the last puppet user out there.. I do however believe that some day he will be known as the master of puppets.. narutos generation is supposed to surpass the generation before them, so that will mean he may be able to surpass sasori and use more than 100..

Anti Sasuke FC and Akatsuki FC
neji4hokage220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:18 PM   #10
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji4hokage220 View Post
i highly doubt that kankuro is the last puppet user out there.. I do however believe that some day he will be known as the master of puppets.. narutos generation is supposed to surpass the generation before them, so that will mean he may be able to surpass sasori and use more than 100..
Kankuro will die in the war. one of the 3 siblings needs to die and Gaara has already died, Temari is going to marry Shikamaru unless by some twist of fate her and Naruto get together, and Kankuro is close to Naruto and Gaara. He will die, probably protecting Gaara, his little brother.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #11
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

uchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enoughuchiha-anwar will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Kankuro will die in the war. one of the 3 siblings needs to die and Gaara has already died, Temari is going to marry Shikamaru unless by some twist of fate her and Naruto get together, and Kankuro is close to Naruto and Gaara. He will die, probably protecting Gaara, his little brother.
yes..but until that die comes he have to preform a legendary fight before he die..cuz he did totaly no shit in naruto shippuuden and got kicked in his ass by sasori...same as shino.
Old 08-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #12
neji4hokage220
Chuunin

neji4hokage220 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
I dont think he will die, if he was to die trying to save gaara it would have been when he was kidnapped and has his bijou removed. If he didnt die at that point i doubt he would die trying to save his brother now. I mean yeah he can die possibly because he is not as strong as his opponent or other reasons, but for self sacrifice for gaara, i dont see it happening

Anti Sasuke FC and Akatsuki FC
neji4hokage220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:07 AM   #13
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

In addition to what neji4hokage said...garra wont allow kankuro to sacrifice himself for him while he is still alive..he will rather die than letting that happen...if kankuro is gonna die..his gonna die in an indvidual battle while he defending konoha.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:10 AM   #14
Naruto Fox9
TNT

Naruto Fox9 is on a distinguished roadNaruto Fox9 is on a distinguished road

Kankurou [That is how you spell his name not Kankuro] is too unimportant. His death wouldn't effect anyone that much other then Gaara and Temari.

People who think they know everything annoy those of us that do.
Naruto Fox9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 12:40 AM   #15
uchiha-anwar
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto Fox9 View Post
Kankurou [That is how you spell his name not Kankuro] is too unimportant. His death wouldn't effect anyone that much other then Gaara and Temari.
his death is gonna effect me..i like the guy..his special..
and thanks for the correction {if u so sure of it cuz am too lazy to look it up}