how did he get it - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-19-2010, 06:13 PM   #1
chisengan
travelling -nin

chisengan is on a distinguished road
how did he get it

well I was thinking over the past couple of chapters and when kushina said she was the previous nine tails jink
well my question is if the forth sealed the kyuubi with his and kushinas chakra how did tobi/who ever the hell he is get the kyuubi out of kushina to use it without killing her first

Old 06-19-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light
Re: how did he get it

He could have just "made her transform", like Naruto did against Pain, maybe using genjutsu or something. Kyuubi being "out" similar to how the 1 tails was against Naruto, but Kushina still in there. Maybe if the seal is broken and the Kyuubi gets out, the jinjuriki is lost within Kyuubi forever, like those souls seem to be. Maybe now Madara can control Kyuubi while Kushina is helpess as Naruto was when Kyuubi almost got his 9th tail. Minato couldnt force Kyuubi back in her, and therefore used some of her chakra, still inside of Kyuubi/her, and and in the only option to defeat Kyuubi and "save her" from this, he put her spirit/soul and chakra in the seal with Naruto to save the day, and protect his wife and his son in the future the only way that he could.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 06-19-2010 at 06:42 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they didn't "get it out of her" they forced her into transforming, i.e. going 9 tails and losing control. This is what makes Minato sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto such a big event. It means that Minato ripped the Kyuubi out of Kushina which killed her.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Law&Order For This Useful Post:
doddy (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 10:07 AM   #4
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt believe she was the previous nine tails jink, i didnt see how it all fit in. looking forward to hearing her side of the story and getting some clarity on how things played out.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AniMeFaN For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,333 Times in 4,062 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Tobi/Madara most likely casted a genjutsu on Kushina which caused her to loss control over the Kyuubi. The Kyuubi took this opportunity to take over Kushinas body. I doubt the Kyuubi was actually extracted from Kushina.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:21 AM   #6
apples7
Academy Student

apples7 is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe madara did take the nine tails out of the 4th baby mama idk but i have a feeling that thats who kabuto (how ever you spell his name) bought back to life in the other coffin.i wish this manga would end already before i get shipped out over seas

Last edited by apples7; 06-22-2010 at 11:23 AM.
apples7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 11:30 AM   #7
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by apples7 View Post
maybe madara did take the nine tails out of the 4th baby mama idk but i have a feeling that thats who kabuto (how ever you spell his name) bought back to life in the other coffin.i wish this manga would end already before i get shipped out over seas
I'm sticking with the Kyuubi overtook her and she helped seal the Kyuubi from inside with Minato sealing from the outside and that is why part of her chakra and sould were trapped. I'm still hoping she has the other half of the Kyuubi's chakra. If not where the hell did it go.

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Old 06-22-2010, 12:03 PM   #8
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that they didn't "get it out of her" they forced her into transforming, i.e. going 9 tails and losing control. This is what makes Minato sealing the Kyuubi in Naruto such a big event. It means that Minato ripped the Kyuubi out of Kushina which killed her.
Most plausible explanation thus far...i would only change one thing...i think minato sealed the kyubi through kushina some how verses ripping it out of her...ripping sounds so mean...not minato style...
Old 06-22-2010, 12:36 PM   #9
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
Most plausible explanation thus far...i would only change one thing...i think minato sealed the kyubi through kushina some how verses ripping it out of her...ripping sounds so mean...not minato style...
Yeah, I am sure the seriousness of the situation and what Minato and Kushina had to go through together will be shown in the next chapter. It seems like people are missing what it means for what Minato had to do. He knew removing the Kyuubi would ultimately mean the death of Kushina.

- Warning -

Old 06-22-2010, 03:00 PM   #10
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

im agreeing with everyone that thinks madara just casted genjutsu on kushina or he entered her inner mind like what sasuke did to naruto. which we still dont how that happened. he enter her mind and casted a genjutsu on the kyubi or he just removed the seal she had if she had any.
Old 06-22-2010, 03:19 PM   #11
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Im not so sure about the genjutsu thing myself. He could have just simply pissed Kushina off really bad to make her go Kyuubi. When Naruto fought Pain he almost went fully Kyuubified just off of sheer anger. I feel like Tobi's bitch ass tried to fuck with baby Naruto and pissed off Kushina so bad she got all Kyuubified and became his 9 Tailed Bitch. Minato, using both his and Kushina's chakra seals up the Fox inside baby Naruto thus making him the new Kyuubi Jink. Thats like the equivalent of the US losing a few nukes (Kushina) and the President (Minato). With Konoha's military strength all fucked up from this and nothing to show from this but a baby Jink they cant even use yet. Not to mention Tobi/Madara/whoever the fuck he is probably dipped off like a little bitch in the aftermath, leaving the village to believe that the Kyuubi was a natural disaster OR that Naruto was the cause of all of it which made the whole village hate his little ass for no reason.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 03:59 PM   #12
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Well Minato told naruoto that he faught Tobi and nothing he did worked on him so my guess is Minato interfered with Tobi's plans...on the other hand Itachi stated that Tobi was defeated by Minato so that would have meant Minato did defeat Tobi. Either or Kishi has some explaining to do if this is going to work itself out where it makes sense to the readers...
Old 06-22-2010, 04:14 PM   #13
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

assuming tobi is not madara. i think he (tobi) angered kushina to the point of her losing control and attacking the village blindly. the story could go like this: minato and kushina were fighting to protect the village from tobi and tobi somehow pissed kushina off to the point of going all 9 tails, she never had control of the beast like naruto does now so the fox took complete control. the fourth then sealed both her, the fox, and himself in naruto. if you look at it as a reversal of roles, kushina still existed only she was the one on the inside and the fox was now on the outside. so she would never cease to exist she just wasn't in control of the body at that point. so sealing the fox meant sealing her in naruto as well. that's it in a nutshell.

or...

kushina could have been capturued, manipulated by tobi and lost control of her temper and went full 9 tails, then tobi brought a pissed off fox to the village and attacked it, minato then sealed the fox along with kushina, and himself inside of naruto.

im going with the first theory or something like it. since she was a jinch it and the wife of the fourth hokage all tobi had to do was piss her off and make her run rampid in the village. Im assuming that tobi is someone both of them knew. IMO tobi isn't madara and that makes a better story. whomever he is, he is a very cunning opponent and has planned well ahead.

Last edited by markus601; 06-22-2010 at 04:16 PM.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #14
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

It would make sense if Kushina lost control and was then sealed into Naruto after she ahd transformed. That way, she would be in Naruto's head along with the Fox...and Minato...and Itachi...
Old 06-22-2010, 10:02 PM   #15
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

I'm with the majority on this one and think she was forced some how to loose control and with the fox in the driver's seat Madara just used a genjutsu on it and made it go on a rampage.. just think about Naruto vs pain and while in fox mode an Uchiha came and put him under control.. damn that's what they should have done
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote