Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-11-2010, 09:19 PM   #136
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Why can't we just talk about the manga and not pounce on each other.. I have to agree with LD.. this is a fictional world .. who's to say they are bound by the same laws and physics as we are.. oh wait last time I checked no one could manipulate nature here besides a farmer. even tho we are provide with information by the manga it is easy to fill in the part's it is a story that is constantly evolving.. things that once were true aren't anymore and other things are going to be skewed
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Old 05-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #137
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Why can't we just talk about the manga and not pounce on each other.. I have to agree with LD.. this is a fictional world .. who's to say they are bound by the same laws and physics as we are.. oh wait last time I checked no one could manipulate nature here besides a farmer. even tho we are provide with information by the manga it is easy to fill in the part's it is a story that is constantly evolving.. things that once were true aren't anymore and other things are going to be skewed
Unless you're trying to suggest that the presence of Chakra coils somehow changes the process of human reproduction in Naruto, this is completely pointless and meaningless.
Old 05-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #138
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
here is a bit of proof I took from somene elses post

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=399&p=11

The Village is made up of Senju and Uchiha J-man and Tsunade , Hiruzen and Minato are all Senju.. much in the same way there are more than one last name in your family tree the same is here .. and the different jutsu can be looked at as how some branches of a family may churn out doctors and another may be lawyers.. they then pass that on to their children creating a specialty under one name..
Sorry, nowhere in the manga does it state that Minato, or Jiraiya were Senju. It never insinuated that anywhere in the manga.
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (05-11-2010)
Old 05-11-2010, 10:13 PM   #139
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Sorry, nowhere in the manga does it state that Minato, or Jiraiya were Senju. It never insinuated that anywhere in the manga.
You're just now noticing that he's making shit up to prove his point?
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (05-11-2010)
Old 05-11-2010, 11:35 PM   #140
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post

He's saying that when Tobi mentioned "Senju came to control everything"and showed the panel with the 4 hokage's that Tobi's saying that the Senju continued to become the Hokage's as time passed,or people with their blood.yes,i know that it never stated that Hiruzen and Minato were Senju but why would it show the 4 hokages faces instead of the Senju 2?why not leave out Hiruzen and Minato in the panel?But his "fact" is based on "why is that..." so it really dosent matter until Kishi actually gives us something...

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (05-12-2010)
Old 05-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #141
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

With that same picture you could argue that the Senju way of life was taking over everything. The "Will a Fire" was the dominate way of life/thinking of Leaf Village.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 05-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #142
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

From Madara's view, and the way he especially wanted Sasuke to see it, everyone in Konoha is "Senju". Madara wants Sasuke to hate Konoha, not just the elders or those that have the Senju last name. Plus one way or another, Senju became Konoha citizens even if they no longer have the last name, so in Madara's eyes if Uchiha wasnt ruling Konoha then Senju was, even if they didnt have the Senju dna. All of the Hokages have Senju related senseis which could also make them all "Senju" in Madara's eyes. They carry on the Senju way. I dont think that Kishi was trying to give the impression that all the Hokages were Senju, even if they turn out to all have Senj origins.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-11-2010 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 12:52 AM   #143
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
From Madara's view, and the way he especially wanted Sasuke to see it, everyone in Konoha is "Senju". Madara wants Sasuke to hate Konoha, not just the elders or those that have the Senju last name. Plus one way or another, Senju became Konoha citizens even if they no longer have the last name, so in Madara's eyes if Uchiha wasnt ruling Konoha then Senju was, even if they didnt have the Senju dna. All of the Hokages have Senju related senseis which could also make them all "Senju" in Madara's eyes. They carry on the Senju way. I dont think that Kishi was trying to give the impression that all the Hokages were Senju, even if they turn out to all have Senj origins.
Yes. Madara wants Sasuke to hate Konoha its not because of the SENJU. Its because the people WHO were involved this incident. Uchiha were separated then used as a tool by the village superiors. Thus, causing enough hatred to destroy the village along with innocent people.

Nidaime, Shodaime and Tsuande are the only Senju. Everyone else is from another clan. You have to remember. Uchiha and Senju had a battle. Then formed a village, but not only that other clans probably had to sign the pact as well to reside in Konoha like the Abruame, Nara, etc...

Last edited by SilverbladeVI; 05-12-2010 at 12:54 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 01:17 AM   #144
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Yes. Madara wants Sasuke to hate Konoha its not because of the SENJU. Its because the people WHO were involved this incident. Uchiha were separated then used as a tool by the village superiors. Thus, causing enough hatred to destroy the village along with innocent people.

Nidaime, Shodaime and Tsuande are the only Senju. Everyone else is from another clan. You have to remember. Uchiha and Senju had a battle. Then formed a village, but not only that other clans probably had to sign the pact as well to reside in Konoha like the Abruame, Nara, etc...
Madara hates both the Uchiha and the Senju after they abandoned him.thats why he participated in Itachi's massacre.but the thing is...Madara promised Itachi that if he had his revenge on the Uchiha that he would not attack Konoha...Tobi is not Madara,he breaks that promise.by sending Pain,moon eye plan,manipulating Sasuke...

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=7
and
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=8

Old 05-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #145
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road

tobi is madara until proven otherwise... for now
Old 05-12-2010, 07:14 PM   #146
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post

He's saying that when Tobi mentioned "Senju came to control everything"and showed the panel with the 4 hokage's that Tobi's saying that the Senju continued to become the Hokage's as time passed,or people with their blood.yes,i know that it never stated that Hiruzen and Minato were Senju but why would it show the 4 hokages faces instead of the Senju 2?why not leave out Hiruzen and Minato in the panel?But his "fact" is based on "why is that..." so it really dosent matter until Kishi actually gives us something...
yea that's the point I was trying to make.. at other points in the manga if he wanted to talk about a ceartain kage or group he'd name them if he wants to talk about the first and the second.. he would say hashirama and tobirama but he said SENJU and said they had gained controll and then shows us those that have been placed in controll the Hokages.. the SENJU!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-12-2010, 07:42 PM   #147
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Madara hates both the Uchiha and the Senju after they abandoned him.thats why he participated in Itachi's massacre.but the thing is...Madara promised Itachi that if he had his revenge on the Uchiha that he would not attack Konoha...Tobi is not Madara,he breaks that promise.by sending Pain,moon eye plan,manipulating Sasuke...

http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=7
and
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...ruto&c=400&p=8
He sended Pain after Itachi was dead so nobody is there to stop him so that your post out of the way.

Quote:
yea that's the point I was trying to make.. at other points in the manga if he wanted to talk about a ceartain kage or group he'd name them if he wants to talk about the first and the second.. he would say hashirama and tobirama but he said SENJU and said they had gained controll and then shows us those that have been placed in controll the Hokages.. the SENJU!
Look Everyone in the village caries on the Will of Fire except the Uchiha probably that's what he meant. The Senju influenced everyone with that will.

See the pic it says Fire he means will of fire the thing that separates The Senju and the Uchiha according to him. After all The younger son was the one of love and that stuff like Naruto. That's why he carries the Fire of the Senju probablt. Afterall the older brother had the chakra and I think we can say that J-Man and Naruto and I think Minato ( he sommuns the chief toad so that must cost some chakra) had some good chakra levels too.

What I am saying is this. Everyone who carries the Will of Fire allied himself with the Senju that's why the Senju had control because af that small detail. And well The Uchia didn't really have that Will of Fire did they??? Wel maybe Itachi and Obito did

Last edited by Najiro; 05-12-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:50 AM   #148
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
He sended Pain after Itachi was dead so nobody is there to stop him so that your post out of the way.
He should still honor the deal.when you make a promise with some1 ,you keep it.you dont just throw it away after the person is dead.Itachi "He was my mentor and also my accomplice."Tobi's not Madara,enuff said.

Old 05-13-2010, 03:38 AM   #149
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
He should still honor the deal.when you make a promise with some1 ,you keep it.you dont just throw it away after the person is dead.Itachi "He was my mentor and also my accomplice."Tobi's not Madara,enuff said.
Itachi knew that deal would last only as long as he was alive. Itachi didnt like, trust or respect Madara as seen by his words and actions. I give Madara credit for keeping his word for until Itachi did die.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 05-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #150
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post

Look Everyone in the village caries on the Will of Fire except the Uchiha probably that's what he meant. The Senju influenced everyone with that will.

See the pic it says Fire he means will of fire the thing that separates The Senju and the Uchiha according to him. After all The younger son was the one of love and that stuff like Naruto. That's why he carries the Fire of the Senju probablt. Afterall the older brother had the chakra and I think we can say that J-Man and Naruto and I think Minato ( he sommuns the chief toad so that must cost some chakra) had some good chakra levels too.

What I am saying is this. Everyone who carries the Will of Fire allied himself with the Senju that's why the Senju had control because af that small detail. And well The Uchia didn't really have that Will of Fire did they??? Wel maybe Itachi and Obito did
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/462/14/

you can also take this to mean Naruto is a descendant of the Senju because he said the" Fire of the Senju and not the will of fire.. he then goes on to draw parallels Senju and Uchiha Fire and hatred Naruto and Sasuke

Uchiha-Hatred-Sasuke .. Sasuke is an Uchiha

Senju- Fire- Naruto .. Naruto is a Senju

Naruto must fight Sasuke to bring an end to the battle between Senju and Uchiha. he didn't say this was a showdown between Uchiha and Namikazie or Uzumaki

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread