Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 08:44 PM   #181
TheThinker
Chuunin

TheThinker is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

if hashirama had a big family the senju wouldnt be next to extinct and we would quite possibly have more than one mokuton user right now but that is not the case dude

Old 05-14-2010, 08:56 PM   #182
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
It's one thing to expect that a huge group of people could be distantly related after 10-50 generations. After 4? Not gonna happen.
True but we aren't talking about a small group of people

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...26tbs%3Disch:1

just look the Senju was a huge clan in the foreground I count at least 10 people .. not to mention those in the background .. but lets just take 10 if they each have 3 kids that's 30 people involved in a generation and they are full Senju..

now they each go out and marry someone not of the clan.. lets say 10 of those people were boys and 20 were girls. but everyone has at least 3 kids.. that means there are now 30 kids with Senju last name and 60 with a different last name.. but yet they are all Senju.. that's just 2 generations..

third generation there are at least 180 new ninja and 10 % of those will have the last name Senju.. that's just 18 kids now of those labeled Senju sir names they have 3 kids each and by the third generation the sir name on just that part is 54 but there are 540 other clan members who's last name is not Senju

and for the 4th generation there would be nearly 2000 ninja in the leaf village who would be descendants of the Senju.. that's not even counting those ninja in the background or counting those ninja that had more than 2-3 kids. one can easilly divide just those 2000 people into the Yamanaka Aburame, Inuzuka Hyuuga and other clans in the village..

You seen how many eyes madara had and htey kept the Uchiha on a tight leash monitoring their numbers .. but no such restraints were on the Senju
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-14-2010, 08:58 PM   #183
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheThinker View Post
if hashirama had a big family the senju wouldnt be next to extinct and we would quite possibly have more than one mokuton user right now but that is not the case dude
and with all the peopel in america we should have way more olympic athletes too but we don't

just look the Senju was a huge clan in the foreground I count at least 10 people .. not to mention those in the background .. but lets just take 10 if they each have 3 kids that's 30 people involved in a generation and they are full Senju..

now they each go out and marry someone not of the clan.. lets say 10 of those people were boys and 20 were girls. but everyone has at least 3 kids.. that means there are now 30 kids with Senju last name and 60 with a different last name.. but yet they are all Senju.. that's just 2 generations..

third generation there are at least 180 new ninja and 10 % of those will have the last name Senju.. that's just 18 kids now of those labeled Senju sir names they have 3 kids each and by the third generation the sir name on just that part is 54 but there are 540 other clan members who's last name is not Senju

and for the 4th generation there would be nearly 2000 ninja in the leaf village who would be descendants of the Senju.. that's not even counting those ninja in the background or counting those ninja that had more than 2-3 kids. one can easilly divide just those 2000 people into the Yamanaka Aburame, Inuzuka Hyuuga and other clans in the village..

You seen how many eyes madara had and htey kept the Uchiha on a tight leash monitoring their numbers .. but no such restraints were on the Senju
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-14-2010, 09:21 PM   #184
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,581 Times in 2,261 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
and with all the peopel in america we should have way more olympic athletes too but we don't

180, whoa, whoa, what?

Dude. Those numbers are not even close. From one class in the academy you get 9 that become official genin. Most ninja never get past Genin. The Senju are supposed to have a "gift" the same way the Uchiha do. Why in the fuck would a "majority" of Senju not be graduating and going on to become immensely powerful ninja then? The answer: THERE AREN'T VERY MANY BLOODLINE SENJU. All of the clans that are in Konoha? It is hundreds of times more likely that they immigrated into Konoha than all being descended from the Senju. There were hundreds of "ninja war clans" before the village system was adopted. You're also failing to realize that ninja die left and right. Even if your theory was logically sound, most of these Senju would die in the ninja wars. The bloodline whittled down because the Senju were the ones sent on the most dangerous missions due to their capability. Your theory only works on the assumption that all of the Senju upon the creation of the village were female. Otherwise, the Senju surname would have persisted.
Old 05-14-2010, 09:36 PM   #185
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
180, whoa, whoa, what?

Dude. Those numbers are not even close. From one class in the academy you get 9 that become official genin. Most ninja never get past Genin. The Senju are supposed to have a "gift" the same way the Uchiha do. Why in the fuck would a "majority" of Senju not be graduating and going on to become immensely powerful ninja then? The answer: THERE AREN'T VERY MANY BLOODLINE SENJU. All of the clans that are in Konoha? It is hundreds of times more likely that they immigrated into Konoha than all being descended from the Senju. There were hundreds of "ninja war clans" before the village system was adopted. You're also failing to realize that ninja die left and right. Even if your theory was logically sound, most of these Senju would die in the ninja wars. The bloodline whittled down because the Senju were the ones sent on the most dangerous missions due to their capability. Your theory only works on the assumption that all of the Senju upon the creation of the village were female. Otherwise, the Senju surname would have persisted.
no I account for the lack of males in the line.. if you have any sisters they would marry a man and take their last name. but your nieces and nephews would still be a part of your clan.. they just would have a different last name

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-14-2010, 09:44 PM   #186
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
no I account for the lack of males in the line.. if you have any sisters they would marry a man and take their last name. but your nieces and nephews would still be a part of your clan.. they just would have a different last name
You fucking dumbass. That's not what I was saying. You're honestly trying to suggest that there were no males in the Senju aside from Hashirama and Tobirama. The Senju name would not have dissappeared if the surname had continued. The surname would have continued had there been ANY males. You're saying that "oh everyone could totally be part of the Senju due to cross-clan marriage" without factoring in the fact that the SENJU NAME IS GONE. Obviously there's a degree of integration, but to suggest that nearly everyone in Konoha is somehow genetically related to the Senju bloodline is ludicrous.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #187
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I know it doesnt mean anything, I just noticed it and decided to post it, but doesnt the 2nd look like he could easily be related to Minato and Naruto in this picture. See Kakashi's great grandfather in the high back on the left? Jiriaya's granddad has the scar.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
Old 05-14-2010, 10:35 PM   #188
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

The 2nd does seem to have some resemblance...Hmmm....

I don't think he's related to Naruto or Minato though.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #189
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/06/ Forgot to supply the picture. I only hope Minato and Naruto are related to the 2nd, but the 1st will be just as good if that turned out to be so.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-14-2010 at 10:40 PM.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:39 PM   #190
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
The 2nd does seem to have some resemblance...Hmmm....

I don't think he's related to Naruto or Minato though.
The resemblance is slight. Tobirama has a much more pointed chin, and a much less cheerful easygoing expression. But he does have some similar elements to Minato. Not to Naruto though. There's pretty much no resemblance there.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:57 PM   #191
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

So wait. If Minato and Naruto are related to the first and second. Does that mean Uchiha Madara is Sasuke's grandfather?

What it seems is that the two kids Rikudo passed his power on to had kids down the line. The kids formed a clan of two groups "sharingan-users" and "senju". Down the road from there were sharingan-users were more in a clique while senju of the forest could of explored and bred with others leading to the birth of Minato and then Naruto.

Madara and Hashirama are the descendants of those two kids. Therefore, there were hundreds or thousands people who came from those two people.

I would assume those two kids that Rikudo gave his power to back in the day was the most strongest and killed most of the men and banged the women when they were older. Viola! There is your Uchiha and Senju right there.

The next part of the mystery is how the Byakugan became the Sharingan.
Old 05-14-2010, 10:58 PM   #192
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Anyone notice that the 2nd almost always looks pissed off or serious? He doesn't seem like a friendly sort of guy , but more of a great leader and war expert, that's my opinion anyway. The 1st seemed alot more friendly than him.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:05 PM   #193
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Let me slaughter this "all Konoha shinobi are senju" idea.

Here are my points:
1) Konoha was built over a 60-80 year period, not long enough for several generations of inter-breeding to occur.
2) Tsunade is the only known descendant of the Senju in Konoha... considering they were the chief clan, they would still be the rulers if they weren't killed off.
3) The Uchiha wouldn't have been the premier clan of Konoha as they clearly were... the lack of the Senju is quite evident in Konoha's history.
4) The wars between the Uchiha and the Senju must have restricted their numbers drastically, making such a large spread of the same genes impossible... most likely they were the minority in a newly established village.
5) Even if they were the majority, the ninja world wars probably drained their numbers to near extinction anyways as the primary defenders.
6) It's obvious that Naruto is the First Hokage's direct heir via the Will of Fire... why would this be so stressed, if they were all genetically linked to the Senju?

Could go on...
Old 05-15-2010, 03:52 AM   #194
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

fuck you guy's I'm done

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-15-2010, 04:06 AM   #195
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSixthHokage View Post
Let me slaughter this "all Konoha shinobi are senju" idea.

Here are my points:
1) Konoha was built over a 60-80 year period, not long enough for several generations of inter-breeding to occur.
2) Tsunade is the only known descendant of the Senju in Konoha... considering they were the chief clan, they would still be the rulers if they weren't killed off.
3) The Uchiha wouldn't have been the premier clan of Konoha as they clearly were... the lack of the Senju is quite evident in Konoha's history.
4) The wars between the Uchiha and the Senju must have restricted their numbers drastically, making such a large spread of the same genes impossible... most likely they were the minority in a newly established village.
5) Even if they were the majority, the ninja world wars probably drained their numbers to near extinction anyways as the primary defenders.
6) It's obvious that Naruto is the First Hokage's direct heir via the Will of Fire... why would this be so stressed, if they were all genetically linked to the Senju?

Could go on...
Hashirama and his wood style can make trees and building outta nowhere

Wars between the Senju and Uchiha seaced when the village was consolidated

Konoha has Elite ninja .. many which have seen numerous battles and are still around today.. they were the best for a reason

Kishi will come out with a clearer message so you guys can drop this will of fire crap

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread