Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 15 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #211
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

no just no, let's drop this please because it's very unlikely because if everyone in the Village is Senju then they will be having Incest with eachother even if they aren't close relatives.

Old 06-04-2010, 04:00 PM   #212
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Eww. Incest. EWW.
Old 06-04-2010, 09:32 PM   #213
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Kushina looks a lot like Dan
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-04-2010, 09:38 PM   #214
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Kushina looks a lot like Dan
Tell me exactly what resemblance you see between Dan:

And Kushina:

Completely different noses, hair color, mouths, eyes, face shape, etc.

Why the hell isn't it showing the pictures? Oh well I put in links.

Last edited by AOTKorby; 06-04-2010 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-05-2010, 04:49 AM   #215
tien
Chuunin

tien is on a distinguished roadtien is on a distinguished road

WOW, this thread was a pain to read, all the bickering and just constant regurgitation. And oh, for the3 record, the elder son got the higher spiritual chakra, and the younger the higher physical chakra. Anyway, I will make a thread, simply because i lost some of my life reading all of this shit thread.
Old 06-05-2010, 03:36 PM   #216
Emo Was Sasuke
is really Uchiha Madara!

Emo Was Sasuke is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread is epic.

As dim-witted as it sounds I always figured Naruto and Tsnade were related because of they're both blondes. ^_^; Few people with similar features are unrelated in the Naruto Universe. However, she could easily be Naruto's cousin as his granny. People have relations other than their immediate family you know.

If Tsunade is Naruto's grandmother I want to know why she didn't introduce herself as his grandmother when they met. Also, knowing that he had a grandmother out in the world would have probably made Naruto's childhood a bit more bearable. The fact that she wasn't around during Naruto's childhood isn't that bothersome because he was watched over by the 3rd himself and just about every other ninja of note in Konoha. The kid has Kakashi Hatake as his teacher! So no one is as protected as him.

The Dan and Tsunade as Minato's parents thing doesn't seem right though. Unless they were getting busy in their preteens Minato simply isn't the right age. Any of their children would be about the same age as Kakashi or Shizune.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:15 PM   #217
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

thank you sir and appearantly I have foster quite a few spin-off threads but still I gets no respect I tell ya.. anyway there will be a great reveal of Naruto and Tsunade and hte whole Heirachy of the villages in the next few arc.. I can see it comming.. all these little hints are going unoticed by the untrained eye but unlike the rest of you powerhouses I am a tracker ninja.. it is my job to pay attention to detail and arrive at teh right place at the right time to collect my bounty
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-06-2010, 10:29 PM   #218
Sage of
ANBU Black Ops

Sage of is an unknown quantity at this point

If you track the ages of Tsunade she is old enough to be the mother of Minato. The only problem would be did she have the kid before giving the necklace to dan. She became a Sannin lost her brother and lover Dan in the second ninja war. When her brother past he was on Orochimaru's squad meaning they all had there own teams there for old enough to have lovers aswell.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:41 AM   #219
Sage of
ANBU Black Ops

Sage of is an unknown quantity at this point

Tsunade met and had a relationship with Dan when her brother was killed. Nawaki was 12 she was about 15 or 16. Dan didn't die until 27 leaving plenty of time for Minato to be born and graduate ninja academy at 10. Since he was a ninja he was not allowed to leave to go with her but stay and serve konoha.

Quote:
"Raikage clogs the toilet when he pees."
Old 06-07-2010, 09:51 PM   #220
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of View Post
If you track the ages of Tsunade she is old enough to be the mother of Minato. The only problem would be did she have the kid before giving the necklace to dan. She became a Sannin lost her brother and lover Dan in the second ninja war. When her brother past he was on Orochimaru's squad meaning they all had there own teams there for old enough to have lovers aswell.
Thanks I don't know why people here can't see this.. they seem to think that the narutoverse is goverened by our moral systym but hey it's a Japanese Manga and here we are americans heck people forget that in different parts of the world there is no age limit on marriage and even some countries practice arranged marriages .. you could have a spouse at the age of 4 .. and in judaism you were an adult at the age of 12.. and here we see kids going to war.. why the heck can't they have children.. in our own world there have been examples of young births .. most notably the youngest on record by a peruvian girl at the age of 5 ...yes 5 years old in 1938 http://allaboutfacts.blogspot.com/20...ive-birth.html so if a 5 year old in the real world can have a baby why can't an 11-17 year old Tsunade have one?

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #221
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I think the only thing that keeps this thread alive is the fact that Tsunade didn't die and for what reason? She must have something to tell someone (Naruto?) or she will try to save the village and die yet again. She gave everything that she could when Nagato came and now we know the extent of her power. There is nothing else to know, unless its something personal...

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Old 06-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #222
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

okay i was looking up some things. i found that Tsunade and Jaraiya finished the academy at 6yrs. old. her brother was 12 when he died she was 15. then later during the war Dan died while on Orochimaru's team. at that point she no longer fought she was a hemophob. Now Minato grad from the Academy at 10, went to J-mans squad. so that meant at this time j-man was around 28-30 because this was AFTER the 2nd war. the same age as Tsunade. Soooo subtract 10 from 28-30 ...you get 18- 20!!
Now Minato eventually had Genin as well. Kakashi was 5yrs. when he grad, then 6yrs. when he became a Chunin when he was 13yrs. he became a Jonin. now Minato was chosen after the 3rd war to become Hokage..he wasn't even 30. coulda been round 22.
now that would bring tsunade at 40-42 yrs. old. twelve years later we are introduced to a 12 year old naruto which brings her to 52-54 yrs.old. i think Minato gets his hair from tsunade and eyes from Dan. the want to be Hokage runs on both sides. Dan and Nawaki both wanted to be hokage. the whole change the Ninja system thing also runs together. jaraiya stated he never had kids. she never made that clam. When they had that talk Jaraiya didn't remember Kushina's name but tsunade did. Mom's always remember. She knew exactly where naruto got his traits from looks and attitude. i think that she isn't ready to tell her connection to Naruto because she may think he isn't ready. Maybe she is honoring the wishes of her son Minato and not saying anything until Naruto asks her or finds out on his own.
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-08-2010)
Old 06-08-2010, 06:59 AM   #223
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
okay i was looking up some things. i found that Tsunade and Jaraiya finished the academy at 6yrs. old. her brother was 12 when he died she was 15. then later during the war Dan died while on Orochimaru's team. at that point she no longer fought she was a hemophob. Now Minato grad from the Academy at 10, went to J-mans squad. so that meant at this time j-man was around 28-30 because this was AFTER the 2nd war. the same age as Tsunade. Soooo subtract 10 from 28-30 ...you get 18- 20!!
Now Minato eventually had Genin as well. Kakashi was 5yrs. when he grad, then 6yrs. when he became a Chunin when he was 13yrs. he became a Jonin. now Minato was chosen after the 3rd war to become Hokage..he wasn't even 30. coulda been round 22.
now that would bring tsunade at 40-42 yrs. old. twelve years later we are introduced to a 12 year old naruto which brings her to 52-54 yrs.old. i think Minato gets his hair from tsunade and eyes from Dan. the want to be Hokage runs on both sides. Dan and Nawaki both wanted to be hokage. the whole change the Ninja system thing also runs together. jaraiya stated he never had kids. she never made that clam. When they had that talk Jaraiya didn't remember Kushina's name but tsunade did. Mom's always remember. She knew exactly where naruto got his traits from looks and attitude. i think that she isn't ready to tell her connection to Naruto because she may think he isn't ready. Maybe she is honoring the wishes of her son Minato and not saying anything until Naruto asks her or finds out on his own.
This is all I've been trying to tell them ... I wil have all my threads proven as manga fact here pretty soon

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-08-2010, 01:08 PM   #224
Lord Blackheart
unity

Lord Blackheart is an unknown quantity at this point

OK.
In the Asuma arc, it was said that kakazu had faught the 1st Hokage almost 100 yrs ago. So given that info, the 1st was most likely in his 35 to his late 40s (Assuming Tsundae is currently 55 or so) when his sister or brother had given birth to the 5th. I find it strange that in the manga they never refer to the 2nd Hokage also being related to the 5th but in reality she was very much so. 1st and 2nd Hokages are brothers.

The manga also hints that people related to the Hokage seem to have sonority or a better chance becoming a Hokage as well.

Take for example, Konohamaru being trained by an elite officer so that one day he can take over his 3rd (grandpa) position. Or when Jiriaya suggested Tsundae as Hokage, the elders didn't even hesitate to say no. I'm not sure how the 3rd came to be Hokage and what his background with the leaf village is. I know he's part of the Sarutobi clan but they don't really have any bloodlines do they? (What bloodline would that be anyways? seeing that all the other clans in konoha have one).

And to top it off, I think Tsundae will reveal the truth to Naruto. It's quite ovbious that with her background, either the 1st or 2nd told her about Madara and that if he was to rise again, this is what must be done, "kind of thing". She's still in the manga for that main reason. She' has Senju blood.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lord Blackheart For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 06:00 PM   #225
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

just pullin this back up so people can find it .. it has a lot of arguments that they should come look at

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Closed Thread