Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #226
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

attention whore....are you female?

Old 06-16-2010, 07:43 PM   #227
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
attention whore....are you female?
no but i make a mean lasagna
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
liondemon (06-18-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 09:17 PM   #228
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

These threads need to die and you need to stop posting.

Naruto called Tsunade "granny" because his personality makes him a little more blunt with his nicknames, kinda like calling Jiraya "ero-senin". We all know Tsunade has Senju blood, she's stated herself that the 1st is her grandfather. That's all that we know of direct relations to the 1st and 2nd (since they were brothers).

Stop with these bullshit theories. There is no proof that Naruto is related to the Senju clan. Kushina is NOT Senju because she's not even from Konoha. A lot of people know who Kushina was because, wait for it, SHE MARRIED A HOKAGE. Stands to reason that Tsunade would know who Naruto's mother was.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-18-2010), Ero-Sage (06-16-2010), Mal (06-17-2010)
Old 06-16-2010, 11:50 PM   #229
Ero-Sage
Perverted Hermit

Ero-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enoughEro-Sage will become famous soon enough

Resistance is futile....ROFLMAO!!!
Old 06-16-2010, 11:52 PM   #230
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Sage View Post
Resistance is futile....ROFLMAO!!!
I pay you dirt mane
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-17-2010, 01:37 AM   #231
reFlex
Academy Student

reFlex is an unknown quantity at this point

People need to stop reading too much into the manga, and need to stop assuming stuff.
Old 06-17-2010, 01:55 AM   #232
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by reFlex View Post
People need to stop reading too much into the manga, and need to stop assuming stuff.
it's not just a random rant i gave evidence as to why I believe it

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-17-2010, 08:16 AM   #233
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
These threads need to die and you need to stop posting.

Naruto called Tsunade "granny" because his personality makes him a little more blunt with his nicknames, kinda like calling Jiraya "ero-senin". We all know Tsunade has Senju blood, she's stated herself that the 1st is her grandfather. That's all that we know of direct relations to the 1st and 2nd (since they were brothers).

Stop with these bullshit theories. There is no proof that Naruto is related to the Senju clan. Kushina is NOT Senju because she's not even from Konoha. A lot of people know who Kushina was because, wait for it, SHE MARRIED A HOKAGE. Stands to reason that Tsunade would know who Naruto's mother was.
Holy shit. THAT is what this thread was about? I totally thought it was someone being all "doodz it wud b ttly awesum if naruto n granny tsunade made out lol."
Old 06-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #234
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Please this is a shinobi world.. or least you forget eh code of conduct in the Anglo saxoon times.. when if you lived to be 30 you reached a ripe old age.. they send kids into war in the shinobi world.. who's to say they live by our societies standards.
We also already have Madara saying that it's a battle between Senju and Uchiha Naruto is a Senju and The Hokage's family gets the biju Tsunade is the Hokage she is the granddaughter er of Hashirama , the 4th Hokage sealed the fox in his son, The hokages must be chosen out of the Familly tree.. which makes sense in a Japanese feudal system
Tsunade onlt loved dan and Jiraiya, unless Minato was the result of a one night stand i seriously doubt Tsunade is his mother.

What you guys don't understand is that madara is speaking figuritively. Naruto is Senju, in the sense that he posses the will of fire and follows the way of the previous kages and obides by their morals and traditions, now if those values, and traditions originate from the senju than it is in a way Uchiha vs. Senju. Their values, morals, traditions, and points of view are at battle at this point not the races literally fighting. it's symbolic.

The badass shinobis

Last edited by uchihamadara; 06-17-2010 at 09:25 AM.
Old 06-17-2010, 05:51 PM   #235
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Holy shit. THAT is what this thread was about? I totally thought it was someone being all "doodz it wud b ttly awesum if naruto n granny tsunade made out lol."
no this thread is about her being his actual grandmother

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-17-2010, 09:29 PM   #236
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Yeah... Unlike yourself, I'm actually capable of understanding things without being face raped by them. But thanks anyway, I guess.
Old 06-17-2010, 09:44 PM   #237
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,719 Times in 3,843 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Let's look at the ages here...

When she was found, she was 50. This is 12 years after Minato died, which would make her 38. Minato was presumably in his mid 20s, since I don't foresee the Elders making a teenager Hokage, regardless of his talents. This would make Tsunade about 13 years old when Minato was born. There's no way that would work.
Old 06-17-2010, 11:43 PM   #238
TheSixthHokage
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,017 Times in 587 Posts
TheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the roughTheSixthHokage is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

When she was found, she was 50. This is 12 years after Minato died, which would make her 38. Minato was presumably in his mid 20s, since I don't foresee the Elders making a teenager Hokage, regardless of his talents. This would make Tsunade about 13 years old when Minato was born. There's no way that would work.
Obviously the logical explanation is that Tsunade is like that creepy South American girl who got pregnant at 8 :P.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:02 AM   #239
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Using this argument is like playing break-out. No matter how many times it shatters the validity of the theory, there are just more and more people that don't seem to get it. Eventually you FINALLY get it through people's heads...then level 2 starts.
Old 06-18-2010, 12:06 AM   #240
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Minato was presumably in his mid 20s, since I don't foresee the Elders making a teenager Hokage, regardless of his talents.
I agree that Tsunade isn't his grandmotherand all that stuff, but didn't the 1st and 2nd Hokage's make Sarutobi Hokkage when he was just a little kid?
Closed Thread