Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2010, 07:58 PM   #271
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
When deciding to make Kakashi Hokage, the Elders made note that Minato was younger than him. Since Kakashi is 30 currently, it stands to reason that Minato was in his upper 20s, we can say 29 for shits and giggles. If Minato was 29 when he was raised to Hokage, that would make Tsunade 9 when Minato was born.

During the Kakashi flashback when he was talking with his dad, it showed Minato leading Kakashi's team just after he became a Junin at 13. Minato couldn't have been Hokage at that time, as Kages don't fight unless absolutely necessary. Kakashi was 14 when Minato died (since he was 26 at the start of the series, 12 years after the death of Minato).



I doubt you'll never post in this thread again
see the thing is we don't know when Minato was made Hokage.. and we saw in Danzo's flashback that Hokage do ho on missions .. so we can't say that given Minato's special skill in a ploy for peace he entered battle to end a war

Kakashi is 29-30 now and the daimyo said Minato was even younger.. this could be 10 years for all we know which could make Minato Hokage at 20 he graduated the academy at 10 years old so he could have easilly been made Hokage at 17 or so so Tsunade is at least 53 minus 16 year is 37 at the time of the attack and if you say Minato was at least 20 when he died 37-20 equals 17.. so why can't Tsunade be a mom at 17 .. hell it's girls in my city that are becoming moms at eh age of 15 and this is the real world .. so I don't see how it's impossible
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  


Old 06-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #272
Sage of
ANBU Black Ops
 
Sage of's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 66
Thanks: 30
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Sage of is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

~24 years before the series starts jiraiya becomes minato’s teacher. Minato = 10 years old… as he just graduated from the academy.
~between 13-14 years before the series starts, fights in the second shinobi war, gets appointed to hokage position over orochimaru. Minato = ~21 years old.
~12 years before series start minato dies at about = ~22
we know orochi left AFTER minato was chosen as hokage and orochi’s timelines says he left 13 years before the series start. kakashi’s timeline also coincides with this, as it says that 13 years before the series starts, kakashi gets the sharingan and such and we KNOW he wasn’t the Hokage during that time yet. THe Daiymo or what ever said Minato was EVAN YOUNGER which stressed the difference you dont stress on year differance.
__________________






Quote:
"Raikage clogs the toilet when he pees."
Sage of is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to Sage of For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 08:05 PM   #273
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sage of View Post
~24 years before the series starts jiraiya becomes minato’s teacher. Minato = 10 years old… as he just graduated from the academy.
~between 13-14 years before the series starts, fights in the second shinobi war, gets appointed to hokage position over orochimaru. Minato = ~21 years old.
~12 years before series start minato dies at about = ~22
we know orochi left AFTER minato was chosen as hokage and orochi’s timelines says he left 13 years before the series start. kakashi’s timeline also coincides with this, as it says that 13 years before the series starts, kakashi gets the sharingan and such and we KNOW he wasn’t the Hokage during that time yet. THe Daiymo or what ever said Minato was EVAN YOUNGER which stressed the difference you dont stress on year differance.
that's what I'm sayig man.. my point is Kishi introduced the Senju thing into the plot for a reason.. he made it a grand thing to be Senju.. Sasuke is on the grand scale cause of being an Uchiha Naruto needs to be linked to the Senju and the only living Senju we know of is Tsunade.. so kishi has to link him to her thru his mom or dad to make the fated battle between Senju and Uchiha work or come up with some other un-named link
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:07 PM   #274
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,135
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
that's what I'm sayig man.. my point is Kishi introduced the Senju thing into the plot for a reason.. he made it a grand thing to be Senju.. Sasuke is on the grand scale cause of being an Uchiha Naruto needs to be linked to the Senju and the only living Senju we know of is Tsunade.. so kishi has to link him to her thru his mom or dad to make the fated battle between Senju and Uchiha work or come up with some other un-named link
So wait, what you're saying here is that both of your theories are right...because they're both proved right by the other...

Let's sit down for a moment and realize how IDIOTIC this is.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 08:09 PM   #275
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,686
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Look at the link I provided. The elders were uncertain about Kakashi because he was 30! Because of that, I doubt they would make someone Hokage at the early 20s.
kael03 is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:16 PM   #276
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
So wait, what you're saying here is that both of your theories are right...because they're both proved right by the other...

Let's sit down for a moment and realize how IDIOTIC this is.
idiotic as it may seem but yes that's what I'm saying is that Naruto is Senju and that Tsunade is related to him.. and it took all this time for you to see my point.. now you see that .. just leave it be .. let me be the idiot you think i am .. or do you have nothing else btter to do

@kael why would he say much younger if it wasn't by a considerable amount of time
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:22 PM   #277
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,686
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
@kael why would he say much younger if it wasn't by a considerable amount of time
We'll go with 3-5 years younger than Kakashi is currently. That would be a considerable amount of time. That would put Tsunade at 13-15. I doubt Kishi would allow a teenager to get pregnant, even to push forward a story.
kael03 is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:26 PM   #278
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
We'll go with 3-5 years younger than Kakashi is currently. That would be a considerable amount of time. That would put Tsunade at 13-15. I doubt Kishi would allow a teenager to get pregnant, even to push forward a story.
this is a Japanese manga their rules are different from what Americans see as right and wrong plus they live in a world fueled by war.. if they can send an 11 year old to war then they can have a 15 year old be pregnant.. plus with all the war going on and not knowing when you may die.. I doubt ninja are waiting to be 25 or older before they start their families
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:35 PM   #279
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,135
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
idiotic as it may seem but yes that's what I'm saying is that Naruto is Senju and that Tsunade is related to him.. and it took all this time for you to see my point.. now you see that .. just leave it be .. let me be the idiot you think i am .. or do you have nothing else btter to do

@kael why would he say much younger if it wasn't by a considerable amount of time
"Even Younger."

That does not imply that he was significantly younger. "Even Younger" is what is said in the manga.

Do you not understand what saying "THIS MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE THAT IS TRUE, AND THAT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE THIS IS TRUE" when NEITHER ONE IS PROVEN TO BE ABSOLUTELY TRUE means!? It's COMPLETELY INVALID LOGIC. That's basically like making the argument "MINATO WILL BE THE FINAL VILLAIN OF THE MANGA, BECAUSE MINATO IS THE LEADER OF AKATSUKI" would have been back before that shit got thrown out by manga facts. Both theories are not concrete, and therefore CANNOT BE USED AS PROOF for each other.

If Tsunade were related to Naruto (by blood), then he would be a Senju. But Tsunade is NOT absolutely proven to BE related to Naruto in any way. If Naruto were Senju, then he would be related to Tsunade as they would both be Senju. But Naruto is NOT Senju as far as the manga has given any facts revealing.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-22-2010), kael03 (06-22-2010)
Old 06-22-2010, 08:44 PM   #280
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
"Even Younger."

That does not imply that he was significantly younger. "Even Younger" is what is said in the manga.

Do you not understand what saying "THIS MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE THAT IS TRUE, AND THAT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE THIS IS TRUE" when NEITHER ONE IS PROVEN TO BE ABSOLUTELY TRUE means!? It's COMPLETELY INVALID LOGIC. That's basically like making the argument "MINATO WILL BE THE FINAL VILLAIN OF THE MANGA, BECAUSE MINATO IS THE LEADER OF AKATSUKI" would have been back before that shit got thrown out by manga facts. Both theories are not concrete, and therefore CANNOT BE USED AS PROOF for each other.

If Tsunade were related to Naruto (by blood), then he would be a Senju. But Tsunade is NOT absolutely proven to BE related to Naruto in any way. If Naruto were Senju, then he would be related to Tsunade as they would both be Senju. But Naruto is NOT Senju as far as the manga has given any facts revealing.
it is a belief.. belief doesn't require logic that in itself is what it means to believe.. some believe in re-incarnation..but there is no evidence of it .. some believe there is a being sitting on clouds and he has a army of angels... there is no proof of that either .. not a religious discussion but just making points to support my own

I'm not following logic but a belief I hold and am showing things that cause me to believe so.. my belief doesn't require you to follow me as you have clearly made it known you have no intention of doing

You obviously are only considering things you deem logical.. I am not so please just disregard anything I say for sure ly it will be something illogical that will boggle your mind
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #281
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja
 
BLOOD_GOD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Kumogakure
Age: 23
Posts: 997
Thanks: 858
Thanked 650 Times in 354 Posts
BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
it is a belief.. belief doesn't require logic that in itself is what it means to believe.. some believe in re-incarnation..but there is no evidence of it .. some believe there is a being sitting on clouds and he has a army of angels... there is no proof of that either .. not a religious discussion but just making points to support my own

I'm not following logic but a belief I hold and am showing things that cause me to believe so.. my belief doesn't require you to follow me as you have clearly made it known you have no intention of doing

You obviously are only considering things you deem logical.. I am not so please just disregard anything I say for sure ly it will be something illogical that will boggle your mind
A "Belief" can be disproven with logic and facts.
__________________

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:52 PM   #282
Sage of
ANBU Black Ops
 
Sage of's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: TX
Posts: 66
Thanks: 30
Thanked 34 Times in 27 Posts
Sage of is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Look at the link I provided. The elders were uncertain about Kakashi because he was 30! Because of that, I doubt they would make someone Hokage at the early 20s.
They don't choose Hokages if the Hokage chooses a successor as did the Third. The only reason the 5th or 6th were chosen is because the 3rd was killed and the same was thought to have happen to the 5th till she woke up. The third was chosen by the 2nd no one else. I don't have a belief just going on facts. Don't really care. Just going by what the manga actually shows us.
__________________






Quote:
"Raikage clogs the toilet when he pees."

Last edited by Sage of; 06-22-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Sage of is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 08:55 PM   #283
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
A "Belief" can be disproven with logic and facts.
tell that to the millions of religeous people across this planet ..nothing suggsts ther eis an elephant man with multiple arms and swords or a fat buddah being born again over and over or that there is even a God Science and it's facts and logic still hasent been able ot debunk this belief...

and you guys havent proven anything to me
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:02 PM   #284
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,135
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,579 Times in 2,260 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

^There is no need to Prove a Negative. There is no proof that any of those things DO exist. You can't say that Belief is ever Proof. Believing that something is absolutely true never makes it true in of itself. "Science" doesn't need to find evidence that confirms that God doesn't exist to logically determine that He doesn't exist, because there is no evidence that He DOES exist.

Just because billions of people "believe" in Religion does not stop the fact that the notion that God(s) exist is illogical. Until there is actual proof of any of it, it's not valid to say something happened "because God made it so." You cannot use Belief that is not based on logic to validate any statement. Just take a trip down to the "Naruto's Homosexuality" topic to see this on display.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
Old 06-22-2010, 09:10 PM   #285
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,343
Thanks: 2,949
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
^There is no need to Prove a Negative. There is no proof that any of those things DO exist. You can't say that Belief is ever Proof. Believing that something is absolutely true never makes it true in of itself. "Science" doesn't need to find evidence that confirms that God doesn't exist to logically determine that He doesn't exist, because there is no evidence that He DOES exist.

Just because billions of people "believe" in Religion does not stop the fact that the notion that God(s) exist is illogical. Until there is actual proof of any of it, it's not valid to say something happened "because God made it so." You cannot use Belief that is not based on logic to validate any statement. Just take a trip down to the "Naruto's Homosexuality" topic to see this on display.
I never claimed what i am saying to be fact and the only way for it to be proven is for kishi to write it because if the manga stated so already we wouldn't be having this conversation
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.