Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade - Page 20 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 10:13 PM   #286
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto and "Granny" Tsunade

The 3rd was 68-69 when he died. J-man was 54 when he died. Minato was ??(less than 30). So kakashi is 30 now which makes him 24 years younger than Jaraiya AND Tsunade. Minato was HIS teacher. Kakashi grad at 5 years old, Minato grad at 10 years old.
Now i just tried to find someone that may have been the same age as Minato...Shikaku Nara is the same age and guess what? His son is Naruto's age! somethin to think about...maybe?

Old 06-22-2010, 10:19 PM   #287
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
The 3rd was 68-69 when he died. J-man was 54 when he died. Minato was ??(less than 30). So kakashi is 30 now which makes him 24 years younger than Jaraiya AND Tsunade. Minato was HIS teacher. Kakashi grad at 5 years old, Minato grad at 10 years old.
Now i just tried to find someone that may have been the same age as Minato...Shikaku Nara is the same age and guess what? His son is Naruto's age! somethin to think about...maybe?
Kakashi was 13 during the Third Great Ninja war, where Minato was highly likely in his twenties. Even if Minato were only twenty at that time, that would make Tsunade have to be 17 when she had him, and it only gets younger from there. At which age, she hadn't yet met Dan, as she is quite presumably over age 20 when she met him.

Also, Shikaku Nara is probably in his mid-Forties. Tsunade is 54. You do the math.
Old 06-22-2010, 10:32 PM   #288
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Kakashi was 13 during the Third Great Ninja war, where Minato was highly likely in his twenties. Even if Minato were only twenty at that time, that would make Tsunade have to be 17 when she had him, and it only gets younger from there. At which age, she hadn't yet met Dan, as she is quite presumably over age 20 when she met him.

Also, Shikaku Nara is probably in his mid-Forties. Tsunade is 54. You do the math.
Naruto wiki says he is 41 and that makes a 13 year old age difference between him and Tsunade so if he and Minato are the same age then Minato isn't her son
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-22-2010, 11:06 PM   #289
Sage of
ANBU Black Ops

Sage of is an unknown quantity at this point

Where does it say Shikaku Nara is the same age?

Quote:
"Raikage clogs the toilet when he pees."
Old 06-22-2010, 11:20 PM   #290
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, this thread is retarded too. Seconded retarded thread I've seen today. That's weird, it's like the same retard is going around making stupid as fuck threads with shitty theories.

I'm just going to close this thread too.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-22-2010), kael03 (06-22-2010), Mal (06-23-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-23-2010), Wolverine (06-23-2010)
Closed Thread