Previous 9 tails jinchuriki - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-03-2010, 09:10 PM   #136
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
Here are my Kushina Points

1. She is obviously in the Kyuubi, like the evil souls that naruto felt when the kyuubi introduced his hate into naruto.

2. She has resisted the hatred of the Kyuubi and lives on as a peaceful energy(soul) inside of the Kyuubi (kind of like yaminaruto resided inside of naruto)

3. She had to somehow get into the Fox.

4. I don't think she is a fail safe like the 4th (in the form of chakra) was on the Seal when Naruto started going into 9 tails. The 4th was part of the seal not inside the Kyuubi like we see Kushina (it appears at the moment that her soul is trapped in the kyuubi). To me this means she couldn't be put there with a sealing technique, it would mean a deeper connection with the Kyuubi. Doesn't make sense that when the Kyuubi kills someone that their soul is trapped. Makes more sense that past hosts who the Kyuubi has taken over get trapped inside.

5. We see that when jinks are overcome by there bijuu the only way currently known to stop the jink/bijuu is to seal the bijuu in a new host which kills the previous host.

6. For Minato to have to remove the bijuu from his wife and put into his son while sacrificing his wife's life as well as his own life and putting an extreme burden on his own sons life, would be on a level of self sacrifice and emotion that hasn't been seen in Naruto.

7. As for Madara "summoning" the kyuubi from a jink to attack the Leaf, this doesn't add up. To fit my theory he would have to provoke the bijuu just like Pein did to Naruto when he smacked down Hinata. Plausible since Kushina would have just had Naruto and would be very protective so it is possible that Madara went after her emotions to have her turn.

8. The Elders / Konoha allowing a jink to be from another village doesn't make sense unless she had already arrived to Konoha with the bijuu inside of her. Not out of the question but no evidence to support at this time
The only thing is that the things called up by the kyuubi on the second to last page might not be "souls trapped in its hate" but merely memories of what Naruto experienced and the Kyuubi saw through him.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-16-2010), BLOOD_GOD (06-03-2010)

Old 06-03-2010, 09:20 PM   #137
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
The only thing is that the things called up by the kyuubi on the second to last page might not be "souls trapped in its hate" but merely memories of what Naruto experienced and the Kyuubi saw through him.
Right, and the Kyuubi latching onto that hatred is all he knows. Shit, he's a demon, that's all he was created to do. Hate and Destroy. But Will Power is stronger than Hatred. That's how we get Jinchurikis who can control their bijuu, and once the demon submits, they are kinda "forced" to become kind of like how the Hachibi is now in terms of how he acts. He shows very little hatred. That's something I'd like to see with the Kyuubi. I'd like him to hate his opponents and learn right from wrong and work with Naruto from now on.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-04-2010)
Old 06-03-2010, 09:48 PM   #138
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

kushina being the jink requires a lot of revelations such as:

1. she should at least have the kyuubi prior to going into konoha. since it will contradict the "kage-jinchuu are commonly related" if minato ain't kage yet when the kyuubi was placed in her.
2. how she became a jinchuuriki relies on number 1.
3. how madara managed to control the kyuubi from within her if the madara we are seeing now can't do anything rather than do telepoof.
4. how madara managed to cast a genjutsu on her with minato around.
5. how she got into the bijuu, there's no cases mentioned in the manga that jinchuu's souls are trapped within a bijuu if he/she loses the tug of war or is taken over.
6. if 5 is true, then she has to somehow live and remain pure within the bijuu's will... since she hasn't turned into something like the evil spirits.
7. why minato didn't tell naruto about his mom being a jinchuu or why minato seemed oblivious that the fox was yanked out of his wife by madara. and he didn't mention anything about the kyuubi being forced out of somebody http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/440/08/

8. if madara already forced the kyuubi out of kushina, why would minato repeat the mistake and seal the kyuubi into his son if he already witnessed that madara could easily provoke the kyuubi out of its jink.

Lots of info needed to be revealed just to show that kushina really was a jink. maybe 3-5 eps worth of revelations. so i think it's very unlikely.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #139
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

but thats what everything is leading to
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 08:29 PM   #140
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Kushina is the previous jink .. the 3rd Kazekage was a jink and yo momma is a jink too
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-09-2010, 10:09 PM   #141
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/31018515/15

this proves there was interaction between Konoha and cloud and how they might know of sealing practices done in the leaf they knew enough about some little girl with special chakra and they knew about Hyuuga.. well enough to get in the border twice now and stage a kidnapping

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-16-2010, 02:22 PM   #142
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

When the manga gets released hopefully my little red button will go from being red to green so I can smoke it

and there you have it Kushina is the previous jink.. don't doubt my awesomeness again.. I AM THE HUMAN RASENGAN

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 06-16-2010 at 04:54 PM.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:26 AM   #143
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Talking Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post

You're saying that it's a case of "you're just refusing to believe anything can be possible even though the manga doesn't directly state it." THAT'S BULLSHIT. There's a FUCKLOAD of evidence saying NO THERE WASN'T, you've been ignoring it, and now you're saying that we're the ones that aren't accepting facts and evidence? God damn.
hindsight is 20/20

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 06-17-2010, 06:24 AM   #144
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Dude seriously stop responding to yourself in the thread you made just to bump it up. Thats 5 post in a row of you talking about nothing. Why don't you simply edit one post instead of creating new ones? Just so you know what you're doing could land you some infractions.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-17-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 07:58 PM   #145
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Dude seriously stop responding to yourself in the thread you made just to bump it up. Thats 5 post in a row of you talking about nothing. Why don't you simply edit one post instead of creating new ones? Just so you know what you're doing could land you some infractions.
thanks someone just clued mein on the multiquote thingy

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE