Previous 9 tails jinchuriki - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #31
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

reading back on the manga... i realized that konoha never really needed jinchuurikis in the first place. there was madara and hashirama in there who could use it. and the uchiha too could train some ninjas to use it. they didn't find it neccessary back then.X

Old 05-15-2010, 11:32 PM   #32
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
reading back on the manga... i realized that konoha never really needed jinchuurikis in the first place. there was madara and hashirama in there who could use it. and the uchiha too could train some ninjas to use it. they didn't find it neccessary back then.X
This also plays into why Naruto was so drastically hated in the village. No one in the village saw him as having any benefit to his existence. Konoha had never been a village that desperately sought military might. So no one in Konoha really thought of Naruto as a powerful weapon, they just saw him as a monster that had no right to exist.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (05-16-2010)
Old 05-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #33
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

^Of course.

You got some powerful ass monster who is capable of wiping thousands of ninjas with one swipe and the strongest of all monsters right inside your village. That monster takes the form of a boy and of course people hated this guy because they feared him.

Why does villages accept the boy instead of a monster? The boy showed that HE is not the same as the monster who resides within him. Therefore, it's safe to be around the guy and not worry about the monster because he has it in check.

That is why Jinchuuriki go from being hated to being loved.

Konoha biggest secret is that fox. Uchiha can control the fox which means that Konoha must of hid it in a secret location. It would be interesting to see if Konoha really did had a host before.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:08 AM   #34
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
ok I could see this but there would still need to be an explanation of where the fox was after the Uchiha massacre.. and whether or not Madara took the sealing pot with him when he left the village.. good job dude I hadn't thought about the village just using some Uchiha to keep it in check
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 02:22 AM   #35
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
ok I could see this but there would still need to be an explanation of where the fox was after the Uchiha massacre.. and whether or not Madara took the sealing pot with him when he left the village.. good job dude I hadn't thought about the village just using some Uchiha to keep it in check
Probably in a sealing pot, which Madara had to hijack before he could attack Konoha, which explains why it took so damn long for him to pull off the attack, since Konoha had just won a huge war, meaning their military power was...sub-par, to say the least. It was the best opportunity that Madara would ever have to release the Kyuubi and summon it to do his bidding. Minato fucked over his "one chance."
Old 05-16-2010, 02:29 AM   #36
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Probably in a sealing pot, which Madara had to hijack before he could attack Konoha, which explains why it took so damn long for him to pull off the attack, since Konoha had just won a huge war, meaning their military power was...sub-par, to say the least. It was the best opportunity that Madara would ever have to release the Kyuubi and summon it to do his bidding. Minato fucked over his "one chance."
yea royally..

P.S. I'd like to thank all those of you who argued in this thread to help boil things down to this ultimate conclusion.. I know many of you think i'm a jerk but it's what I had to do to force all points of view into the open of the argument to reach this conclusion.

Please take note of this that in the future I will come up with some crazy things that won't seem right and sometimes I'm being sarcastic and others I'm dead serous.. but only through healthy debate and exhausting all options can I come to a solid conclusion,

Feel free to add to my rep negatively if it what makes you feel better.. I'm here only for theories and plausibilities an this will be the nature of my actions in the future.. if one feels that he or she cannot handle it.. just block me or ignore my posts .. it'll save you a lot of headache

I am the HUMAN RASENGAN.. a crazy force of nature and man
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-16-2010, 10:49 AM   #37
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
kushina was the previous kyubi host.
Darn, you beat me to it. I've been thinking this for awhile and here is the theory I came up with.

We know Madara used the Kyuubi when he fought Hashirama. After that battle Hashirama probably decided the Kyuubi was too dangerous a weapon to be used. He did not trust the future citizens of Konoha to not use the Kyuubi so he decided to give it to a neutral, pacifist country. At the time this was the Whirlpool Country. The Kyuubi was sealed in special cage deep in the Whirlpool village sewer system. For awhile this worked and the Kyuubi lay hidden and unused. Even Madara or Zetsu or Tobi could not find the Kyuubi.

Then during one of the ninja wars, probably the second one, some battles were fought on Whirlpool land and it was costly. There was some kind of earthquake in the Whirlpool leadership, perhaps a longtime elderly Leader died and a new younger, hotter leader took over. The Whirlpool leadership decided they needed some kind of defense and decided creating a Kyuubi Jinchuriki was the best option. The Whirlpool were still very cautious and they had heard stories of the disaster when a Jinchuriki experiment went wrong. Fortunately the Whirlpool had a way to avert this. Within the Whirlpool country was a temple of sages who could see the future, the Whirlpool Oracle. Unfortunately their visions were often misinterpreted either by the listeners or the sages themselves. This was the case in the previous war.

Despite this the Whirlpool Leadership asked the Sages to who would make the perfect Kyuubi Jinchuriki. One of the Sages saw a vision of a woman with long red-brown hair and similarly colored eyes. So the search began. Yet again the vision had been misinterpreted, if the Sage had looked closer he would have noticed the woman was pregnant and it was the child inside who should be chosen. The whirlpool rounded up all the women who fit the description and administered a test (they remained very cautious) to see if they had a chance of controlling the Kyuubi. This continued until they thought they had found the woman they needed. Just when they where about to start the sealing ritual there was a disturbance.

A five year old girl had managed to sneak into the sewers and discovered the Kyuubi's cage. Apparently as a small child her chakra was so small she wasn't detected. Even more alarmingly she had gone right up to the cage and starting talking with the Kyuubi. Most people couldn't get within 10 meters of the cage without being overwhelmed by its evil will. On top of all this she was a known troublemaker and she was the Whirlpool leader's daughter. Her father (or Mother) gave her yet another lecture but this time was disturbed by his/her advisers who pointed out that she did fit the description even if she was still a child. At first the leader forbid it but then changed his/her mind and the child, Uzumaki Kushina became the Kyuubi Jinchuriki.

Five years later, a disaster occurred. Through some miscommunication the Whirlpool leader was told that a new war had started and that the armies would meet in the Whirlpool Country. The Leader ordered that Kushina's training be drastically sped up. Her instructors not knowing what they were dealing with forcibly dragged the Kyuubi's chakra out and Kushina underwent a full transformation. Kyuubi-Kushina ravaged the country. The whirlpool leader managed to land a seal on the Kyuubi-Kushina sealing away the Kyuubi but died in the process. Somehow Kushina's natural resistance to the Kyuubi allowed her to barely survive. Fortunately word had been sent out for help and some ninja teams from the Hidden Leaf arrived just after the Kyuubi was sealed away. Among them was the newly formed Team Jirayia including Minato. They were the first to find Kushina, who was still unconscious and barely alive. None of the remaining villagers would go near her. They did what healing they could and having figured it out brought her to the Third Hokage. Little did they know that as they left what was left of the whirlpool country they had been watched by Zetsu who had witnessed the whole disaster.

The Third Hokage managed to augment Kushina's seal so the Kyuubi would not be released. He then made her identity as the Kyuubi Jinchuriki top secret.

15 or so years later Kushina became pregnant with Minato's son. Zetsu and Tobi who had been patiently observing her for an opening noticed that the pregnancy was weakening an already eroding seal. A few days after she gave birth she went out to train as she had been unable to fight while pregnant and wanted to get back on track ASAP. As soon as she started releasing chakra the Kyuubi's chakra started leaking out. Zetsu, who was observing her immediately notified Madara who teleported over and made his way to Kushina. He taunted her and she was consumed by the Kyuubi's rage and fully transformed. Minato showed up one second too late and the rest is history.

The ultimate plot elements of this I had been thinking of for awhile, the finer points I mostly made up just now. I think Kushina being the Jink is a good theory because what better explanation for Naruto's strong chakra resistance to the Kyuubi then he inherited it and he literally developed under its influence.

P.S. My 150th post!!!

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 06-07-2010 at 08:53 AM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 11:33 AM   #38
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Darn, you beat me to it. I've been thinking this for awhile and here is the theory I came up with.

We know Madara used the Kyuubi when he fought Hashirama. After that battle Hashirama probably decided the Kyuubi was too dangerous a weapon to be used. For some reason he did trust the future citizens of Konoha to not use it so he decided to give it to a neutral, pacifist country. At the time this was the Whirlpool Country. The Kyuubi was sealed in special cage deep in the Whirlpool village sewer system. For awhile this worked and the Kyuubi lay hidden and unused. Even Madara or Zetsu or Tobi could not find the Kyuubi.

Then during one of the ninja wars, probably the second one, some battles were fought on Whirlpool land and it was costly. There was some kind of earthquake in the Whirlpool leadership, perhaps a longtime elderly Leader died and a new younger, hotter leader took over. The Whirlpool leadership decided they needed some kind of defense and decided creating a Kyuubi Jinchuriki was the best option. The Whirlpool were still very cautious and they had heard stories of the disaster when a Jinchuriki experiment went wrong. Fortunately the Whirlpool had a way to avert this. Within the Whirlpool country was a temple of sages who could see the future, the Whirlpool Oracle. Unfortunately their visions were often misinterpreted either by the listeners or the sages themselves. This was the case in the previous war.

Despite this the Whirlpool Leadership asked the Sages to who would make the perfect Kyuubi Jinchuriki. One of the Sages saw a vision of a woman with long red-brown hair and similarly colored eyes. So the search began. Yet again the vision had been misinterpreted, if the Sage had looked closer he would have noticed the woman was pregnant and it was the child inside who should be chosen. The whirlpool rounded up all the women who fit the description and administered a test (they remained very cautious) to see if they had a chance of controlling the Kyuubi. This continued until they thought they had found the woman they needed. Just when they where about to start the sealing ritual there was a disturbance.

A five year old girl had managed to sneak into the sewers and discovered the Kyuubi's cage. Apparently as a small child her chakra was so small she wasn't detected. Even more alarmingly she had gone right up to the cage and starting talking with the Kyuubi. Most people couldn't get within 10 meters of the cage without being overwhelmed by its evil will. On top of all this she was a known troublemaker and she was the Whirlpool leader's daughter. Her father (or Mother) gave her yet another lecture but this time was disturbed by his/her advisers who pointed out that she did fit the description even if she was still a child. At first the leader forbid it but then changed his/her mind and the child, Uzumaki Kushina became the Kyuubi Jinchuriki.

Five years later, a disaster occurred. Through some miscommunication the Whirlpool leader was told that a new war had started and that the armies would meet in the Whirlpool Country. The Leader ordered that Kushina's training be drastically sped up. Her instructors not knowing what they were dealing with forcibly dragged the Kyuubi's chakra out and Kushina underwent a full transformation. Kyuubi-Kushina ravaged the country. The whirlpool leader managed to land a seal on the Kyuubi-Kushina sealing away the Kyuubi but died in the process. Somehow Kushina's natural resistance to the Kyuubi allowed her to barely survive. Fortunately word had been sent out for help and some ninja teams from the Hidden Leaf arrived just after the Kyuubi was sealed away. Among them was the newly formed Team Jirayia including Minato. They were the first to find Kushina, who was still unconscious and barely alive. None of the remaining villagers would go near her. They did what healing they could and having figured it out brought her to the Third Hokage. Little did they know that as they left what was left of the whirlpool country they had been watched by Zetsu who had witnessed the whole disaster.

The Third Hokage managed to augment Kushina's seal so the Kyuubi would not be released. He then made her identity as the Kyuubi Jinchuriki top secret.

15 or so years later Kushina became pregnant with Minato's son. Zetsu and Tobi who had been patiently observing her for an opening noticed that the pregnancy was weakening an already eroding seal. A few days after she gave birth she went out to train as she had been unable to fight while pregnant and wanted to get back on track ASAP. As soon as she started releasing chakra the Kyuubi's chakra started leaking out. Zetsu, who was observing her immediately notified Madara who teleported over and made his way to Kushina. He taunted her and she was consumed by the Kyuubi's rage and fully transformed. Minato showed up one second too late and the rest is history.

The ultimate plot elements of this I had been thinking of for awhile, the finer points I mostly made up just now. I think Kushina being the Jink is a good theory because what better explanation for Naruto's strong chakra resistance to the Kyuubi then he inherited it and he literally developed under its influence.

P.S. My 150th post!!!
You are aware that the post you were quoting was a joke, right?
Old 05-17-2010, 02:14 AM   #39
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post

We know Madara used the Kyuubi when he fought Hashirama. After that battle Hashirama probably decided the Kyuubi was too dangerous a weapon to be used. For some reason he did trust the future citizens of Konoha to not use it so he decided to give it to a neutral, pacifist country. At the time this was the Whirlpool Country. The Kyuubi was sealed in special cage deep in the Whirlpool village sewer system. For awhile this worked and the Kyuubi lay hidden and unused. Even Madara or Zetsu or Tobi could not find the Kyuubi.

P.S. My 150th post!!!
cool story man!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-17-2010, 06:37 AM   #40
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
the fox clearly never had a jinchuriki otherwise i wouldnt have had its body when it attacked konoha

if it did then it would have been pure chakra spirit it wouldnt have been anything physical

i dont understand are you trying to say kushina had the fox within her whilst carrying naruto?!!? and then died shortly after narutos birth coz the fox got loose?

thats so stupid
Why does it have to??? Naruto has lost control and unleashed the Kyuubi. If the last jink lost control then the Leaf would have been left with little joice other than to try and seal in something or someone else because you aren't going to beat it into submission.

Are we assuming that Madara had the Kyuubi or did he radomly summon it to appear. I don't think he was walking around with a scroll or a jar with Kyuubi that he had stolen from the Leaf. The leaf wouldn't have let him done this. I think the Kyuubi being summoned (released) years ago has something to do with the slaughter of the Uchiha and their connection with the Kyuubi.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:17 AM   #41
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
Why does it have to??? Naruto has lost control and unleashed the Kyuubi. If the last jink lost control then the Leaf would have been left with little joice other than to try and seal in something or someone else because you aren't going to beat it into submission.

Are we assuming that Madara had the Kyuubi or did he radomly summon it to appear. I don't think he was walking around with a scroll or a jar with Kyuubi that he had stolen from the Leaf. The leaf wouldn't have let him done this. I think the Kyuubi being summoned (released) years ago has something to do with the slaughter of the Uchiha and their connection with the Kyuubi.
See that's the thing I don't believe he had it or summoned it .. I Believe he was just around when it got loose and then used the Sharingan to try and control it.. altho I do believe he had something to do with it's release.. i just don't believe he possessed it IMO

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-17-2010, 03:51 PM   #42
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
See that's the thing I don't believe he had it or summoned it .. I Believe he was just around when it got loose and then used the Sharingan to try and control it.. altho I do believe he had something to do with it's release.. i just don't believe he possessed it IMO
It's been explicitly said that Madara summoned the Kyuubi.
Old 05-17-2010, 04:08 PM   #43
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

That would actually be a pretty cool jutsu to have Kyuubi be your own summon. You would rule the world! (Unless someone like the Fourth came along...)

I wonder why Madara wasn't caught at the scene controlling the fox...I mean, there were thousands of ninja there fighting it, right? And not one of them saw Madara?
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 04:10 PM   #44
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
That would actually be a pretty cool jutsu to have Kyuubi be your own summon. You would rule the world! (Unless someone like the Fourth came along...)

I wonder why Madara wasn't caught at the scene controlling the fox...I mean, there were thousands of ninja there fighting it, right? And not one of them saw Madara?
Madara = Ninja. That's all that needs to be said here.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
TheThinker (05-24-2010)
Old 05-17-2010, 05:10 PM   #45
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
It's been explicitly said that Madara summoned the Kyuubi.
Where exactly? If you know where.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote