Previous 9 tails jinchuriki - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #61
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

so kishi's gonna pop up a kid of madara out of nowhere????
i dont thik so....
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #62
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
It's quite possible Madara had kids. That could be who's in the mask right now. A son/descendant who's pissed off at the First Hokage/Senju for killing him. I don't think it's likely...

But is it anymore likely than Asuma and Kurenei? They're not even main characters. Who cares about their baby.
Shikamaru does...that's who!

Anywho, I'm sure there were previous Jincs, I would guess the first one might not have been related to the current Hokage and resulted in a disaster, That might explain the creating of the current "relative rule". I just hope a prior jinc doesn't have anything to do with this storyline...wwhich already has a hundred loose ends to be explained. This is a topic for a Naruto Movie to uncover.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #63
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

The first part of shruiken's post made sense. It's perfectly reasonable for a disgruntled child to raise hell in a world that forgot his father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
But is it anymore likely than Asuma and Kurenei? They're not even main characters. Who cares about their baby.
Then this bullshit happened. What the hell does this have to do with anything? Seriously? This statement/question/bullshit nonsense ruined it.
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
01purple (05-23-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #64
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I have never heard any mention of anyone ever being the Jink for the 9 tails besides Naruto. If there is any proof please post it, I'd like to read it.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #65
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I have never heard any mention of anyone ever being the Jink for the 9 tails besides Naruto. If there is any proof please post it, I'd like to read it.
Kumo has had a line of 8 Tail Jinchuurikis http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/494/05/, and Suna had more than one 1 Tail Jinchuurikis well http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/05/. Why wouldnt Konoha???? The whole point of this thread is to talk about the POSSIBILITY of a previous 9 Tail Jink in Konoha since it has not been mentioned yet. Also the point is that IF there was a previous Jink, then why havent they been brought up yet??

Last edited by Kinako; 05-24-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (05-24-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #66
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

ok. is a jinchuuriki necessary to a hidden village if?:
1. they have hashirama,
2. they have madara,
3. they have uchiha.

probably not.

if you already got ways to control the bijuu, having a jinchuuriki would be the last choice. the other villages were desperate to match konoha's military power that's why they were forced to create jinchuurikis.

minato was forced to make naruto a jinchuuriki cos he believed madara can only be defeated by a special power.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #67
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Kumo has had a line of 8 Tail Jinchuurikis http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/494/05/, and Suna had more than one 1 Tail Jinchuurikis well http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/05/. Why wouldnt Konoha???? The whole point of this thread is to talk about the POSSIBILITY of a previous 9 Tail Jink in Konoha since it has not been mentioned yet. Also the point is that IF there was a previous Jink, then why havent they been brought up yet??
Yea exactly if the other villages had previous Jik and Konoha started EVERYTHING .. then why wouldn't they have one as well
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #68
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
ok. is a jinchuuriki necessary to a hidden village if?:
1. they have hashirama,
2. they have madara,
3. they have uchiha.

probably not.

if you already got ways to control the bijuu, having a jinchuuriki would be the last choice. the other villages were desperate to match konoha's military power that's why they were forced to create jinchuurikis.

minato was forced to make naruto a jinchuuriki cos he believed madara can only be defeated by a special power.
I see where you are coming from with the sheer power of Konoha but then one could say the same thing about the Rikodou Sage.. why not just destroy the Juubi or seal it in something instead of become it's jink.. heck why not have destroyed all the biju.. I thnk the tradition is been passed down from long ago to make a jink
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #69
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I see where you are coming from with the sheer power of Konoha but then one could say the same thing about the Rikodou Sage.. why not just destroy the Juubi or seal it in something instead of become it's jink.. heck why not have destroyed all the biju.. I thnk the tradition is been passed down from long ago to make a jink
Probably because he couldn't have possibly prepared a seal strong enough to contain the Juubi in anything EXCEPT himself.

Why would it be "tradition?" All the villagers in all of the villages hate the Jinchuurikis intensely. If it were "tradition" that there were a Jink, wouldn't they just be accepting of the fact that there would always be one? The ninja villages made Jinchuuriki for military power, and Konoha has never desired to expand its military power significantly. They could utilize the thing better at first with Hashirama and Madara outside of a Jink, then they had no reason or motivation to make one after they died. The Kyuubi likely remained sealed in one of those special sealing jars until Madara summoned it out.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
mewmew (05-24-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #70
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Probably because he couldn't have possibly prepared a seal strong enough to contain the Juubi in anything EXCEPT himself.

Why would it be "tradition?" All the villagers in all of the villages hate the Jinchuurikis intensely. If it were "tradition" that there were a Jink, wouldn't they just be accepting of the fact that there would always be one? The ninja villages made Jinchuuriki for military power, and Konoha has never desired to expand its military power significantly. They could utilize the thing better at first with Hashirama and Madara outside of a Jink, then they had no reason or motivation to make one after they died. The Kyuubi likely remained sealed in one of those special sealing jars until Madara summoned it out.
and when he "summoned it it was on a rampage.. he didn't seem to have too much control over it

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #71
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
and when he "summoned it it was on a rampage.. he didn't seem to have too much control over it
Madara had complete control over it. That's exactly what Minato said. That's why Minato had to use the RDS to stop the Kyuubi. Madara was controlling it so that it would fight strategically, not just on a wild rampage.
Old 05-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #72
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post

It's tradition from the RS being a jink and being he father of all jutsu.. it probably was seen as the best way to control the biju and use the power of the tailed beasts since the RS was able to do it.. I'm sure his legend spread to all the ninja world along with the ability to access jutsu

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #73
fallensaints
Academy Student

fallensaints is an unknown quantity at this point

I doubt there were previous hosts because the nine tails is a demon of pure malevolence and it is the strongest of all the tailed beasts. All the other beasts were somewhat tameable and kind of obeyed their host. Also if the Nine tails was sealed inside something before than maybe thats how madara was able to summon it and wreak havok. Or maybe they locked the kyuubi up far away kind of like the frog place maybe? so that they didn't have to risk it getting lose and ripping it up. I mean throughout the series we have seen only one thing that the fox wants, and that is pure destruction and chaos.

I dont feeling like looking up links and what not to post, so this is just my 2cents
fallensaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #74
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallensaints View Post
I doubt there were previous hosts because the nine tails is a demon of pure malevolence and it is the strongest of all the tailed beasts. All the other beasts were somewhat tameable and kind of obeyed their host. Also if the Nine tails was sealed inside something before than maybe thats how madara was able to summon it and wreak havok. Or maybe they locked the kyuubi up far away kind of like the frog place maybe? so that they didn't have to risk it getting lose and ripping it up. I mean throughout the series we have seen only one thing that the fox wants, and that is pure destruction and chaos.

I dont feeling like looking up links and what not to post, so this is just my 2cents
The only reasonI created this thread was because Motoi said it was common practice of the 5 great nations to seal biju in a jink.. therefore if it's tradition then logi would dictate that there was a jink in Konoha before Naruto .. nothing more nothing less.. and for those of you wanting proof of this .. you know all the issues where Motoi speaks .. go back and read what he said.. and if you want other info.. then we all have to wait on Kishi to confirm or deny this.. but more than likely when the Hachibi helps bee and Naruto tame the Kyuubi maybe the beasts will recall a former battle by previous hosts

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #75
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

why can´t people just think that maybe the kyuubi was just somewhere loose in the wild and when Madara gat evil controlled him with some genjutsu or something and set him loose on Konoha. That will explain why some thought it was a natural disaster since if they had a jink or sealed it in a pot then it couldn´t have been a natural disaster.

I mean the beasts were loose before too before the 1st gave everyone there bijuu´s or do you think that after RS died that they were sealed in a jar immediately and passed down in the Senju clan until the 1 gave them away.

Also Konoha were considered the strongest village, so the other villages needed the jink to match Konoha´s strength, So I think they didn´t want to put their own village in danger in case the jink loses control and destroy´s the whole village. atleast that wouldn´t be a smart move considering you are supposed to be the strongest village.

Last edited by Najiro; 05-24-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote