Previous 9 tails jinchuriki - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 10:03 AM   #61
god111
Genin
 
god111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 212
Thanks: 39
Thanked 38 Times in 30 Posts
god111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

so kishi's gonna pop up a kid of madara out of nowhere????
i dont thik so....
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 05-23-2010, 01:52 PM   #62
batonnoir
Chuunin
 
batonnoir's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posts: 474
Thanks: 791
Thanked 181 Times in 108 Posts
batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
It's quite possible Madara had kids. That could be who's in the mask right now. A son/descendant who's pissed off at the First Hokage/Senju for killing him. I don't think it's likely...

But is it anymore likely than Asuma and Kurenei? They're not even main characters. Who cares about their baby.
Shikamaru does...that's who!

Anywho, I'm sure there were previous Jincs, I would guess the first one might not have been related to the current Hokage and resulted in a disaster, That might explain the creating of the current "relative rule". I just hope a prior jinc doesn't have anything to do with this storyline...wwhich already has a hundred loose ends to be explained. This is a topic for a Naruto Movie to uncover.
__________________


Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2010, 10:39 PM   #63
Flashwind
Chuunin
 
Flashwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 348
Thanks: 16
Thanked 212 Times in 107 Posts
Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

The first part of shruiken's post made sense. It's perfectly reasonable for a disgruntled child to raise hell in a world that forgot his father.


Quote:
Originally Posted by shruiken View Post
But is it anymore likely than Asuma and Kurenei? They're not even main characters. Who cares about their baby.
Then this bullshit happened. What the hell does this have to do with anything? Seriously? This statement/question/bullshit nonsense ruined it.
__________________
"I'd like you to remove your head from your ass, but I don't see that happenin' anytime soon!"
Naruto may be my current favorite, but Yu Yu Hakusho will always reign supreme.
Flashwind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
01purple (05-23-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 11:31 AM   #64
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,168
Thanks: 3,860
Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

I have never heard any mention of anyone ever being the Jink for the 9 tails besides Naruto. If there is any proof please post it, I'd like to read it.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:52 PM   #65
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I have never heard any mention of anyone ever being the Jink for the 9 tails besides Naruto. If there is any proof please post it, I'd like to read it.
Kumo has had a line of 8 Tail Jinchuurikis http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/494/05/, and Suna had more than one 1 Tail Jinchuurikis well http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/05/. Why wouldnt Konoha???? The whole point of this thread is to talk about the POSSIBILITY of a previous 9 Tail Jink in Konoha since it has not been mentioned yet. Also the point is that IF there was a previous Jink, then why havent they been brought up yet??

Last edited by Kinako; 05-24-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (05-24-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 03:24 PM   #66
mewmew
Fodder-nin
 
mewmew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 426
Thanks: 154
Thanked 196 Times in 118 Posts
mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

ok. is a jinchuuriki necessary to a hidden village if?:
1. they have hashirama,
2. they have madara,
3. they have uchiha.

probably not.

if you already got ways to control the bijuu, having a jinchuuriki would be the last choice. the other villages were desperate to match konoha's military power that's why they were forced to create jinchuurikis.

minato was forced to make naruto a jinchuuriki cos he believed madara can only be defeated by a special power.
__________________
mewmew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 03:40 PM   #67
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Kumo has had a line of 8 Tail Jinchuurikis http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/494/05/, and Suna had more than one 1 Tail Jinchuurikis well http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/05/. Why wouldnt Konoha???? The whole point of this thread is to talk about the POSSIBILITY of a previous 9 Tail Jink in Konoha since it has not been mentioned yet. Also the point is that IF there was a previous Jink, then why havent they been brought up yet??
Yea exactly if the other villages had previous Jik and Konoha started EVERYTHING .. then why wouldn't they have one as well
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:40 PM   #68
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
ok. is a jinchuuriki necessary to a hidden village if?:
1. they have hashirama,
2. they have madara,
3. they have uchiha.

probably not.

if you already got ways to control the bijuu, having a jinchuuriki would be the last choice. the other villages were desperate to match konoha's military power that's why they were forced to create jinchuurikis.

minato was forced to make naruto a jinchuuriki cos he believed madara can only be defeated by a special power.
I see where you are coming from with the sheer power of Konoha but then one could say the same thing about the Rikodou Sage.. why not just destroy the Juubi or seal it in something instead of become it's jink.. heck why not have destroyed all the biju.. I thnk the tradition is been passed down from long ago to make a jink
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 05:51 PM   #69
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I see where you are coming from with the sheer power of Konoha but then one could say the same thing about the Rikodou Sage.. why not just destroy the Juubi or seal it in something instead of become it's jink.. heck why not have destroyed all the biju.. I thnk the tradition is been passed down from long ago to make a jink
Probably because he couldn't have possibly prepared a seal strong enough to contain the Juubi in anything EXCEPT himself.

Why would it be "tradition?" All the villagers in all of the villages hate the Jinchuurikis intensely. If it were "tradition" that there were a Jink, wouldn't they just be accepting of the fact that there would always be one? The ninja villages made Jinchuuriki for military power, and Konoha has never desired to expand its military power significantly. They could utilize the thing better at first with Hashirama and Madara outside of a Jink, then they had no reason or motivation to make one after they died. The Kyuubi likely remained sealed in one of those special sealing jars until Madara summoned it out.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
mewmew (05-24-2010)
Old 05-24-2010, 06:05 PM   #70
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Probably because he couldn't have possibly prepared a seal strong enough to contain the Juubi in anything EXCEPT himself.

Why would it be "tradition?" All the villagers in all of the villages hate the Jinchuurikis intensely. If it were "tradition" that there were a Jink, wouldn't they just be accepting of the fact that there would always be one? The ninja villages made Jinchuuriki for military power, and Konoha has never desired to expand its military power significantly. They could utilize the thing better at first with Hashirama and Madara outside of a Jink, then they had no reason or motivation to make one after they died. The Kyuubi likely remained sealed in one of those special sealing jars until Madara summoned it out.
and when he "summoned it it was on a rampage.. he didn't seem to have too much control over it
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #71
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,139
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
and when he "summoned it it was on a rampage.. he didn't seem to have too much control over it
Madara had complete control over it. That's exactly what Minato said. That's why Minato had to use the RDS to stop the Kyuubi. Madara was controlling it so that it would fight strategically, not just on a wild rampage.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:42 PM   #72
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Probably because he couldn't have possibly prepared a seal strong enough to contain the Juubi in anything EXCEPT himself.

Why would it be "tradition?" All the villagers in all of the villages hate the Jinchuurikis intensely. If it were "tradition" that there were a Jink, wouldn't they just be accepting of the fact that there would always be one? The ninja villages made Jinchuuriki for military power, and Konoha has never desired to expand its military power significantly. They could utilize the thing better at first with Hashirama and Madara outside of a Jink, then they had no reason or motivation to make one after they died. The Kyuubi likely remained sealed in one of those special sealing jars until Madara summoned it out.
It's tradition from the RS being a jink and being he father of all jutsu.. it probably was seen as the best way to control the biju and use the power of the tailed beasts since the RS was able to do it.. I'm sure his legend spread to all the ninja world along with the ability to access jutsu
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 07:51 PM   #73
fallensaints
Academy Student
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 16
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
fallensaints is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

I doubt there were previous hosts because the nine tails is a demon of pure malevolence and it is the strongest of all the tailed beasts. All the other beasts were somewhat tameable and kind of obeyed their host. Also if the Nine tails was sealed inside something before than maybe thats how madara was able to summon it and wreak havok. Or maybe they locked the kyuubi up far away kind of like the frog place maybe? so that they didn't have to risk it getting lose and ripping it up. I mean throughout the series we have seen only one thing that the fox wants, and that is pure destruction and chaos.

I dont feeling like looking up links and what not to post, so this is just my 2cents
fallensaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:02 PM   #74
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallensaints View Post
I doubt there were previous hosts because the nine tails is a demon of pure malevolence and it is the strongest of all the tailed beasts. All the other beasts were somewhat tameable and kind of obeyed their host. Also if the Nine tails was sealed inside something before than maybe thats how madara was able to summon it and wreak havok. Or maybe they locked the kyuubi up far away kind of like the frog place maybe? so that they didn't have to risk it getting lose and ripping it up. I mean throughout the series we have seen only one thing that the fox wants, and that is pure destruction and chaos.

I dont feeling like looking up links and what not to post, so this is just my 2cents
The only reasonI created this thread was because Motoi said it was common practice of the 5 great nations to seal biju in a jink.. therefore if it's tradition then logi would dictate that there was a jink in Konoha before Naruto .. nothing more nothing less.. and for those of you wanting proof of this .. you know all the issues where Motoi speaks .. go back and read what he said.. and if you want other info.. then we all have to wait on Kishi to confirm or deny this.. but more than likely when the Hachibi helps bee and Naruto tame the Kyuubi maybe the beasts will recall a former battle by previous hosts
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 08:25 PM   #75
Najiro
Chuunin
 
Najiro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Age: 22
Posts: 514
Thanks: 587
Thanked 254 Times in 119 Posts
Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

why can´t people just think that maybe the kyuubi was just somewhere loose in the wild and when Madara gat evil controlled him with some genjutsu or something and set him loose on Konoha. That will explain why some thought it was a natural disaster since if they had a jink or sealed it in a pot then it couldn´t have been a natural disaster.

I mean the beasts were loose before too before the 1st gave everyone there bijuu´s or do you think that after RS died that they were sealed in a jar immediately and passed down in the Senju clan until the 1 gave them away.

Also Konoha were considered the strongest village, so the other villages needed the jink to match Konoha´s strength, So I think they didn´t want to put their own village in danger in case the jink loses control and destroy´s the whole village. atleast that wouldn´t be a smart move considering you are supposed to be the strongest village.

Last edited by Najiro; 05-24-2010 at 08:35 PM.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Kage FC (New Owners) Hokage4354 Official Fanclubs 237 03-03-2012 02:45 AM
Is Kisame a jinchuuriki? rasengangt Naruto Manga 45 02-02-2012 11:27 AM
~The NEW Uchiha Sasuke Fanclub~ YoshiToshi Official Fanclubs 1547 06-08-2010 06:51 AM
Naruto 408 Predictions Delux Naruto Manga 314 07-11-2008 12:26 PM
naruto and japanese legends GAma_Oyabun Naruto Series 14 02-09-2007 11:26 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:29 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.