Previous 9 tails jinchuriki - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-25-2010, 01:43 AM   #76
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
why can´t people just think that maybe the kyuubi was just somewhere loose in the wild and when Madara gat evil controlled him with some genjutsu or something and set him loose on Konoha. That will explain why some thought it was a natural disaster since if they had a jink or sealed it in a pot then it couldn´t have been a natural disaster.

I mean the beasts were loose before too before the 1st gave everyone there bijuu´s or do you think that after RS died that they were sealed in a jar immediately and passed down in the Senju clan until the 1 gave them away.

Also Konoha were considered the strongest village, so the other villages needed the jink to match Konoha´s strength, So I think they didn´t want to put their own village in danger in case the jink loses control and destroy´s the whole village. atleast that wouldn´t be a smart move considering you are supposed to be the strongest village.
I can think that because the manga said so....... but it has recently stated that ALL 5 villages have used the biju sealing tech .. so I am just curious as to what happened to Konoha's previous jink .. this may or not get revealed but it's nice to give people something to think about
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-25-2010, 05:05 AM   #77
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
I can think that because the manga said so....... but it has recently stated that ALL 5 villages have used the biju sealing tech .. so I am just curious as to what happened to Konoha's previous jink .. this may or not get revealed but it's nice to give people something to think about
give me the exact post where that said so because I´ve never read anywhere where they said that ALL 5 villages used it.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:15 PM   #78
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Now that I think about it, I think it less believable that there was a previous 9 tail Jink. For the longest of times it wasn't necessary because Harashima could control ALL of the bijuu. When the 2nd took over he may have had some measure of control over some or all of them, but it seems like the 'race to gain strength with a bijuu' happened during his reign, as well as during Sarutobi's first reign as Hokage. Konoha was basically the strongest village and didn't worry about getting invaded as much as the smaller villages that were still prolly growing, and getting wiped out. When the Kyuubi arrived on Konoha's doorstep and it couldn't be stopped, Minato placed the Demon Fox inside of Naruto, as a last ditch, desperate act to save the entire village. I don't know the specific whereabouts of the Kyuubi BEFORE the invasion, but it obviously wasn't stolen from Konoha because that part of the story woulda been told. Additionally Konoha was against all experiments that involved using human beings, thats why Orochimaru was outlawed for his tatics that other villages saw as necessities.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 01:58 PM   #79
fallensaints
Academy Student

fallensaints is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ummm...no.... naybe you got another magna page, but this is the only kind of recent one to do with the 5 kages and the jinks
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=493&p=13

it said it was common for the kinks to be close relatives to the kage. so this kind of reinforces the thought of there not being a previous nine tail host, unless madara is somehow related to minato. otherwise naruto would've had relatives or atleast been told that madara killed so and so and stole the kyuubi, unless kishi is making this like some big turn or some new devastating news which i doubt.

also you could look at it the way of "its been common long since ago....." meaning not always and minato refused to let them do this to his family, using naruto as an absolute last resort. and they did indeed keep the kyuubi inside a jar or some kind of sealed item or place they could reverse summon the kyuubi from.

im going to go out on a limb and guess kishi is just going to leave this as a hole and not really delve into it, or go the complete opposite way and turn this hole into like an important event or what not? after all its been like 500 chapters and not a single mention of this stuff, so ya.
fallensaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #80
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Something definitely had to be done with Kyuubi when the first stopped Madara, and the 1st was likely the only one in Konoha that had the know how, chakra and stamina to do it. Maybe the Kyuubi was recovered by the younger son of the Sage and sealed in a pot, and passed down in his family to keep away from the elder brother and his power desiring self and offspring. Madara may have found out about this sealing pot, and broke the seal to use Kyuubi against the 1st. Once the 1st defeated him, maybe he sealed the Kyuubi back up in the pot. Maybe that's what killed the first, having to use the chakra to defeat Madara and Kyuubi, then having to seal Kyuubi back up after Madara was "dead". Maybe it took all his chakra and stamina to do. When Madara attacked again, he went straight for the pot first as his eyes could see Kyuubi's chakra no matter where they tried to hide it.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 04:15 AM   #81
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallensaints View Post
ummm...no.... naybe you got another magna page, but this is the only kind of recent one to do with the 5 kages and the jinks
http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.p...uto&c=493&p=13

it said it was common for the kinks to be close relatives to the kage. so this kind of reinforces the thought of there not being a previous nine tail host, unless madara is somehow related to minato. otherwise naruto would've had relatives or atleast been told that madara killed so and so and stole the kyuubi, unless kishi is making this like some big turn or some new devastating news which i doubt.

also you could look at it the way of "its been common long since ago....." meaning not always and minato refused to let them do this to his family, using naruto as an absolute last resort. and they did indeed keep the kyuubi inside a jar or some kind of sealed item or place they could reverse summon the kyuubi from.

im going to go out on a limb and guess kishi is just going to leave this as a hole and not really delve into it, or go the complete opposite way and turn this hole into like an important event or what not? after all its been like 500 chapters and not a single mention of this stuff, so ya.
yea but with the word Z"common" you have to think more "often rather than not.. why wouldn't he just say the villages besides the leaf village then.. why not just name villages he knows for sure.. but he included Konoha when he said the number 5 so Someone related to Hashirama Tobirama or Sarutobi must have been a jink before Naruto
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 08:35 AM   #82
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Something definitely had to be done with Kyuubi when the first stopped Madara, and the 1st was likely the only one in Konoha that had the know how, chakra and stamina to do it. Maybe the Kyuubi was recovered by the younger son of the Sage and sealed in a pot, and passed down in his family to keep away from the elder brother and his power desiring self and offspring. Madara may have found out about this sealing pot, and broke the seal to use Kyuubi against the 1st. Once the 1st defeated him, maybe he sealed the Kyuubi back up in the pot. Maybe that's what killed the first, having to use the chakra to defeat Madara and Kyuubi, then having to seal Kyuubi back up after Madara was "dead". Maybe it took all his chakra and stamina to do. When Madara attacked again, he went straight for the pot first as his eyes could see Kyuubi's chakra no matter where they tried to hide it.
but the first survived the battle against madara and became the first hokage and lived on....so how cud he have died after defeating madara and kyuubi together?
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to god111 For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (05-26-2010)
Old 05-26-2010, 09:11 AM   #83
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

There was no previous 9 tail Jink, when Madara fought against Harashima, Sarutobi was a young boy. The manga hasn't quoted any other family members besideds the 2nd, and Tsunade. What happend with KB, and even with Gaara, was an attempt with those villages to catch up with Konoha. Konoha has been top of the mountain since Harashima defeated Madara, and every other village has attempted to build up so they wouldn't be taken over because of the sheer power of Konoha. Unless Kishi unleashes some new information, its obvious that Naruto is, and has been the only 9 Tail Jink, thats what makes him special within the story.
The other villages prolly figured that EVERY village was doing the same things they were, but if you're on top like Konoha was, why would you even need a Jink? The only people that has opposed Naruto with thoughts of him being the Jink was Orochimaru, who was from Konoha, then the Akatsuki.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 05-26-2010 at 09:15 AM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
markus601 (05-26-2010)
Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM   #84
fallensaints
Academy Student

fallensaints is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
yea but with the word Z"common" you have to think more "often rather than not.. why wouldn't he just say the villages besides the leaf village then.. why not just name villages he knows for sure.. but he included Konoha when he said the number 5 so Someone related to Hashirama Tobirama or Sarutobi must have been a jink before Naruto
he used the word "common" for the same reason everyone uses it.... do you say well such and such except and such and such everytime? or do you say its pretty common for such and such to happen or that's a pretty common mistake..... im sure if he wanted to point out it was always then he wouldve said "they always pick such and such" so "common" means there's an exception 4/5 is common with the 5th being an exception
fallensaints is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 10:02 AM   #85
uchiha123456
Academy Student

uchiha123456 is an unknown quantity at this point

More Spoilers:-

八尾も手伝うけど足切られちゃう。
八尾の姿なし。足だけ。

九尾は、ナルトに悪を感じなくなり違和感。

ナルト封を外し、自分で腹の鍵をあける。

ヤマトは、ビックリしてるよ。
ヤマトもバカヤローこのやろー言う。

Translation:-

8b tries to help but he gets his arms chopped off.
8b isnt seen but the arms(tentacles)
9b feels no evil in naruto and senses incongruity.

Naruto removes the seal and opens the lock himself

Yamato is surprised.
He also says bees 'bakayaro, konoyaro! (bitches n ****ers!)'

Source:-
http://narutohd.co.nr/
uchiha123456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 12:06 PM   #86
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Is this the place for spoilers?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:41 PM   #87
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Madara turning traitor against the Leaf as a Jink could have been the reason why they started those rules in the first place.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 01:49 PM   #88
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Madara turning traitor against the Leaf as a Jink could have been the reason why they started those rules in the first place.
i don't think madara was a jink. with his eyes he could control the fox why would he need to be a jink?

i think naruto is the first jink for the fox. minato said it himself that he put the fox inside of naruto so that naruto could eventually controll it. and this is most likely because outside of the first hokage and madara no one else controlled it. if tobi isn't madara it's quite possible that tobi didn't control but manipulate the fox when he attacked the village.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 02:52 PM   #89
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by god111 View Post
but the first survived the battle against madara and became the first hokage and lived on....so how cud he have died after defeating madara and kyuubi together?
He did survive the battle, but he was already Hokage when Madara challenged him. Plus we know that Tobirama as the 2nd Hokage made Uchiha Konoha's police force after this battle and the 1st Hokage died young as we see he is still young when his soul is brought back in edo tensei. And from Danzou's flashback from childhood, it seems that the 1st was no longer around to "protect the village as leader" when the 2nd Hokage publicly declared Sarutobi to be the next Hokage. It seems the 1st was already dead. Just my theory on what may have taken place after the 1st went all out with Madara, and likely still had to take care of the Kyuubi once Madara was defeated. The 1st survived the battle against Madara, but that doesnt necessarily mean he survived resealing Kyuubi, or was not left with life threatening wounds or damage from his battle with Kyuubi and Madara that lead to his death, days, weeks or months later.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny

Last edited by liondemon; 05-26-2010 at 02:53 PM.
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2010, 03:21 PM   #90
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
He did survive the battle, but he was already Hokage when Madara challenged him. Plus we know that Tobirama as the 2nd Hokage made Uchiha Konoha's police force after this battle and the 1st Hokage died young as we see he is still young when his soul is brought back in edo tensei. And from Danzou's flashback from childhood, it seems that the 1st was no longer around to "protect the village as leader" when the 2nd Hokage publicly declared Sarutobi to be the next Hokage. It seems the 1st was already dead. Just my theory on what may have taken place after the 1st went all out with Madara, and likely still had to take care of the Kyuubi once Madara was defeated. The 1st survived the battle against Madara, but that doesnt necessarily mean he survived resealing Kyuubi, or was not left with life threatening wounds or damage from his battle with Kyuubi and Madara that lead to his death, days, weeks or months later.
maybe the first died shortly after the fight with madara. it may be the same thing naruto is saying to sasuke, that if they fight they will both die. possibly due to injury of some sort. or maybe the first died the same day madara died.

Last edited by markus601; 05-26-2010 at 03:22 PM.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote