Previous 9 tails jinchuriki - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-26-2010, 07:55 PM   #91
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Previous 9 tails jinchuriki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
give me the exact post where that said so because I´ve never read anywhere where they said that ALL 5 villages used it.
the same page that is constantly being posted as the basis for this thread
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #92
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

What part of "Common Practice" don't people get? Common Practice does not equal always. Common Practice does not mean that all 5 villages used Jinchuuriki. Because that's what the "all-proof" panel you keep shoving in people's faces SAYS. COMMON. PRACTICE.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:30 PM   #93
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

It was common practice amongst the Cloud Nation, and they prolly assumed everybody else was doing it. But its obvious theres been no interaction between the Cloud and Konoha. Raichu had heard of Kakashi, and didn't speak of some relationship with past Hokages. The Kage Meeting was the Cloud's first interaction with Konoha, ever. How could they have known what was going on in Konoha? The Cloud never spoke of their spies and what knowledge they gathered from Konoha, and I honestly believe that its never been within Konoha's practices to 'experiment' with their clanspeople. Even with a bijuu at stake.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 12:18 AM   #94
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
It was common practice amongst the Cloud Nation, and they prolly assumed everybody else was doing it. But its obvious theres been no interaction between the Cloud and Konoha. Raichu had heard of Kakashi, and didn't speak of some relationship with past Hokages. The Kage Meeting was the Cloud's first interaction with Konoha, ever. How could they have known what was going on in Konoha? The Cloud never spoke of their spies and what knowledge they gathered from Konoha, and I honestly believe that its never been within Konoha's practices to 'experiment' with their clanspeople. Even with a bijuu at stake.
what do yo mean .. one of our first interaction with another great nation was with the Cloud .. remember the Hyuuga incident there was peace talks.. they knew of each other's capabilities and lets not forget the one village one country system was started by Konoha.. they are the American's of the Naruto Universe everyone gets their Walmarts n Mickey D's from us just liek Konoha gives Biju, the coldest jutsu, Sanin, village system, and some of the baddest ninja in this universe
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
Kinako (05-28-2010)
Old 05-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #95
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
the same page that is constantly being posted as the basis for this thread
Could post it for me again then because all I am seeing is you saying things without proof because I've never read that whole page before in my whole life.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:14 PM   #96
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
what do yo mean .. one of our first interaction with another great nation was with the Cloud .. remember the Hyuuga incident there was peace talks.. they knew of each other's capabilities and lets not forget the one village one country system was started by Konoha.. they are the American's of the Naruto Universe everyone gets their Walmarts n Mickey D's from us just liek Konoha gives Biju, the coldest jutsu, Sanin, village system, and some of the baddest ninja in this universe
LOL @ the "Americans of the Naruto Universe" part. Priceless.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2010, 10:19 PM   #97
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
Could post it for me again then because all I am seeing is you saying things without proof because I've never read that whole page before in my whole life.
I could but you're a manga reader and you know what panel is the basis of this thread..it's the one where Motoi says it is common practice for the jinchuriki to be chosen from the spouses and lose blood relatives ff the 5 kage.. that means the Tsuchikage , Hokage, Raikage, Mizukage, and Kazekage choose jinchuriki from family members.. as seen in the case with Naruto Gaara and Killer Bee

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 05-31-2010, 10:26 PM   #98
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
I could but you're a manga reader and you know what panel is the basis of this thread..it's the one where Motoi says it is common practice for the jinchuriki to be chosen from the spouses and lose blood relatives ff the 5 kage.. that means the Tsuchikage , Hokage, Raikage, Mizukage, and Kazekage choose jinchuriki from family members.. as seen in the case with Naruto Gaara and Killer Bee
Ok, then how in the hell does this make it any more likely that there was a previous Kyuubi Jink? We've heard nothing of one, we'd have known damn well if there had been one related to Sarutobi, Madara would have made us/Sasuke know DAMN WELL if there'd been one in the direct Senju line, and obviously Naruto himself IS the Jinchuuriki of blood relation to the Fourth Hokage.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (05-31-2010)
Old 05-31-2010, 10:34 PM   #99
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

There is only one Kyuubi Jinchuriki and his name is Naruto Uzumaki

seriously though, the Kyuubi was only sealed once and the manga never stated that there were previous Kyuubi Jinks
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 02:19 AM   #100
gokugohan
Born Hokage....

gokugohan has a little shameless behaviour in the past

i think if there was a 9 tail jinchuriki then it was very long ago
while madara was young

i think madara kept the 9tails in his dimension
and summoned(teleport again) them wen needed
Old 06-01-2010, 04:08 AM   #101
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

ithink with Konoha having Uchuha, Hyuuga, and whatever Senju there was, and other strong clans over the years,even after the 1st Hokage died, Konoha were likely still a match for any village,even without the use of their 9tails. Konoha likely breeds more naturally talented ninja than most villages. The Cloud was likely their only true threat in the past, once Killa B gained control of 8 tails, even before Uchiha died, but I still think Konoha could have possibly won, just not without losing many lives and stability in their village and world.

Any of the Sannin could have put up a strong fight with the 8 tails back then, eventhough they were not around,but Jiraiya would have definitely comeback if he heard Konoha was at war with the Cloud. Danzou would have had to show his secrets, but he could have likely defeated the 8 tails, or at least wore him down to average chakra to be defeated. Sarutobi gave Orochu and 2 Hokages what they wanted, and he likely had more jutsu and decades of understanding of jutsu than any shinobi alive at that time. Twin Hyuugas were likely masters of chakra control by then. Who knows what they may have added to the fight, not to mention Shisui, Sasuke's dad and the whole Uchiha police force. Knowing now what some of Cloud and Konoha are/were capable of, I would love to see that war play out at its climax.

Sometimes I wonder about where Kyuubi might have been. I like to think that maybe the Juubi is from another dimension, maybe born of the fires of Amerterasu, in whatever dimention that comes from, maybe going from dimension to dimension destroying shit, and Juubi one day managed to open the dimension to Naruto world, and there the balance and fate, and "heavens" in their world had already given birth to the 1st Sage so he would be older, and talented enough to handle Juubi by then. Juubi couldnt have just been there the whole time in their world until the 1st Sage appeared and grew up could he? I cant imagine that wouldnt be in everyones general knowledge. Maybe fate, the "heavens" sent Rinnegan in Negato, "knowing" this Juubi reviving Madara would present himself. Since Negato chose to die, he may have really abandoned his sole purpose in this world and really handed that big responsibility to Naruto. That scene becomes more realistic than i first thought.

I still cant imagine anyone but a Senju or the Rinnegan user being able to handle something like a Buuji in their body. The 1st Sage had a strong body and physical energy that he passed to Senju. Uchiha clearly had more physical energy than most, but Uchiha got more of the other good recipe which is spiritual energy that is always necessary to create the chakra that they send to their eyes. I would think that it would take a stronger body and more physical energy than anything to control the Juubi in one's own body, physical energy I currently cant imagine even an Uchiha having. However, now that I think about it, if they can control and tame Kyuubi with that chakra of theirs, that power is still coming from their body, so maybe a super elite Uchiha could also contain Juubi, especially if u consider the physical display of chakra and physical energy that Sasuke displayed against the 5 Kages and Danzou.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-01-2010)
Old 06-01-2010, 08:25 AM   #102
plener
Namikaze Naruto

plener is an unknown quantity at this point

There was no previous kyuubi jinch, here's my ''proof''

Madara summoned the kyuubi when fighting hashirama:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/399/10-11/

gaining mangekyou sharingan is the key to controlling the kyuubi, and madara was the first to awaken mangekyou, and he could control the kyuubi like a pet:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/16/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/385/17/

Also Minato said that he realized Madara was controlling the fox.
Even Jiraiya suspected that.

Madara had his full strength when using the fox against Konoha, and now, Itachi claims that he's a pathetic shell of his former self. Is that from losing the Kyuubi when Minato sealed it? maybe it's because Madara is actually dead, living in one of Zetsu's clones, and Kabuto actually has his body? that theory is supported by Madara talking about Nagato's betrayal, as he used the ressurection tech on Konoha instead of on him?

I've noticed that many posts here are based on the story Madara has been telling everyone, but since he's been lying about so many things I choose to believe that he's lying about everything. and Also because I trust Minato and Itachi.

unsolved mysteries:
why does Madara need to gather the bijuus now and not earlier?
The Power Itachi gave to Naruto?
Will Samehada betray Killer Bee?
plener is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 09:37 AM   #103
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I agree, don't take everything so literally, this ain't the Bible. There's only been one 9 tail Jink period, nobody from the Cloud would know the innerworkings of Konoha, who has OBVIOUSLY been the 'top of the mountain' of ALL clans since the Senju/Uchiha partnership. Unless someone can post PROOF, Motoi was simply stating his 'point of view as a citzen of the Cloud'.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:53 AM   #104
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It's said that they were all descendent from the 5 kages right because that would keep them in the villages. Well Naruto never knew who his father was so that whole theory of yours just blew up.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2010, 11:59 AM   #105
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
There is only one Kyuubi Jinchuriki and his name is Naruto Uzumaki

seriously though, the Kyuubi was only sealed once and the manga never stated that there were previous Kyuubi Jinks
Well the manga never said there was more than one 8 Tail Jinks before KB at first either until recently http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/494/05/ or any 1 Tail Jinks before Gaara for that matter until http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/261/05/. So what makes you so sure that Konoha didnt?? There is such a big shroud of mystery over Konoha's early history and the Kyuubi's history for that matter to say that it isn't at least POSSIBLE given the info about previous Jinks in other villages. I am simply saying that it is possible and I happen to think that there probably was a previous 9 Tail Jink. You, among others, believe that it is not possible (cant be mad at that) but honestly, how do you truly know that Kyuubi was only sealed ONCE???? There is no manga proof to to say he was only sealed ONCE. There is also no proof to say that there was only ONE Kyuubi Jink for that matter either. I guess we will all find out one way or the other as this manga goes along.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (06-02-2010)