The Naruto Live Action Movie - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 05-19-2010, 04:49 PM   #16
Kojiro_Sasaki
Academy Student

Kojiro_Sasaki is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: The Naruto Live Action Movie

Naruto movie is a BIG fail since it has many japanese elements such as the japanese culture, you dont want a white kid becoming the star of this fail movie.

But I think it would work with One Piece IMO since the story involves a world. At least, Luffy must be asian.
Kojiro_Sasaki is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-19-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

they should ditch these live action adaptations. what they should be making is an animated movie with super massive budgeted animations @ 60fps, beyond HD resolution, 8 layer rendering and with depth of field like jc's avatar. and it would be hand drawn, aided by state of the art CG, written by kishimoto (unlike other unrelated naruto movies). might as well use the final most epicest arc of the manga for the movie and it will last 2-3 hours... that would make me very very very very happy.
Old 05-20-2010, 01:44 AM   #18
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
^Good lord there is going to be a live action Bleach? I thought it was fake. Isn't going to be done by Warner Bros.?
http://splashpage.mtv.com/2010/03/22...-in-the-works/

the manga series "Vampire Hunter D" and "Ghost In The Shell" are also reportedly in talks for Live-Action Adaptation.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:20 AM   #19
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

There was another forum that i was on that had this question up and these are the people I thought of

if it is an all Asian actors movie this is all i got so far tell me what u think

Kakashi = Xing Yu ( kung fu hustle )

Naruto = Tony Jaa ( the protector )

Jiraiya = Sammo Hung Or Chow Yun-Fat

Rock lee = Stephen Chow ( Kung fu Hustle )

Might guy = Yuen Wah ( Kung Fu Hustle )

& Ken Watanabe has 2 B some1 that guy is 1 cool S.O.B

this is all I got so far for the Americanized version of Naruto

Tell me what u think if u don’t know the actor look it up on IMDB.com

Kakashi = Jeffrey Donovan

Naruto = Cody Linley (check this guy out On IMDB he is a dead ringer for Americanized naruto)

Minato = Ryan Phillippe Or Ryan Gosling

Tsunade = Scarlett Johansson

Sakura = Emma Watson

Danzo = Malcolm McDowell

Orochimaru = Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (another look alike)

Sasuke = Gaspard Ulliel
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:39 AM   #20
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
Justin Bieber in my opinion is a faggot and sings like a fucking girl. He ain't hot, either.

Lol, he'd be perfect for a shitty live action movie.
Now I want to see your pic even more

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 05-21-2010 at 09:40 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 06:36 PM   #21
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

What the hell? How does that comment make you want to see pics even more? I don't get it.

And a Naruto live action movie just doesn't sound like it would be good at all.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 09:24 PM   #22
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

wow at first i thought i was trippin cause I was gonna create this thread the other day but oh well.. if the movie is done then it should be mostly all of the main arcs of the series ..maybe spread out over 4 or 5 films at max
The first movie should pace along sorta like this

It should be all the way up until Akatsuki first invades

Opening credits battle field flashbacks ... kinda colored in black n red.. with the fox shadow in the back a big bright flash and the screen turns blue to black. a candle is lit

naruo tellin us thats him as a babay. and telling us how he's a ninja and has taken down some serious opponents and has a had a hard life

show clips of him in the academy learning shadow clone and failing..
the Hokage mountain painted.. and how he was always a prankster even during fights and show his sexy jutsu while saving Iruka and intro his shadow clone

but time had to get serious if he would be come Hokage some day and it all begins with my first mission

First sceen:

Hokage's Mansion .. show the third and Kakashi getting his team and who he's been assigned.. intro Sakura and Sasuke and Naruto and the mission of the bridge builder have them ambushed by Zabuza and have the sceen play down the way it does in the anime .. this should be a fairly quick scene

then tell Kakashi that it's time for them all to train and intro the chuning exams..

show clips of battles the Forrest of death Orochimaru(mystery ninja) attacks Sasuke bites him Naruto fights him off

then we move on to the final round here we can intro all the rookie 9 and then it moves to a few fights.. show Sasuke and the fight against mystery sound ninja and curse mark activation show clips of fights between Sakura Ino , Byakugan battle , and then full Rock Lee Gaara fight rock lee Gaara fight

this should be mid movie now
show fight between Naruto and Neji and then have the battle between Sasuke and Gaara begin .. Sasuke does his chidori and Gaara goes crazy.. then have Oro pull his move and the simulcast fight between the third and Oro and then Sasuke going after Gaara and Naruto and them following Gaara Kankuro and Temari.. have Sakura stop Temari with cherry blossom kunai tags trap and then have Shino stop Kankuro and him send his puppet after him then on to Sasuke catching up to Gaara as he begins transforming and then going crazy and the cursemark make sasuke useless .. enter naruto seeing his friend on the ground goes red

back to oro and the third. show oro summons and them fighting this will be the big budget scene
and now back to a flashback of Naruto an J-man Naruto falling in a cavern and showing him land on a large object and the frogs, now have Naruto summon the big boss toad and the combo jutsu turning into the fox him beating gaara and the third death and oro hands getting sealed..

Ending show Hokage's funeral Itachi and Kissame attacking and seeking to find the 9 tails.. Sasuke being lead away from the village by oro connection Itachi and Kissame showing up and looking for the fox they had sensed being released and show elders telling j-man to go after Naruto and bring back Tsunade.. her time has come.. end movie!

Yea I know this is kinda sporadic but it's a start if someone knows where would be a good way to trim a few battles off and also make the film conclude at the same arc point that'd be great.. after we get done with the layout we can begin writing actual scenes.. and lets face it .. some things will have to change to make it work in the movie but has to remain true to the source as much as possible
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (05-27-2010)
Old 05-21-2010, 09:25 PM   #23
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
There was another forum that i was on that had this question up and these are the people I thought of

if it is an all Asian actors movie this is all i got so far tell me what u think

Kakashi = Xing Yu ( kung fu hustle )

Naruto = Tony Jaa ( the protector )

Jiraiya = Sammo Hung Or Chow Yun-Fat

Rock lee = Stephen Chow ( Kung fu Hustle )

Might guy = Yuen Wah ( Kung Fu Hustle )

& Ken Watanabe has 2 B some1 that guy is 1 cool S.O.B

this is all I got so far for the Americanized version of Naruto

Tell me what u think if u don’t know the actor look it up on IMDB.com

Kakashi = Jeffrey Donovan

Naruto = Cody Linley (check this guy out On IMDB he is a dead ringer for Americanized naruto)

Minato = Ryan Phillippe Or Ryan Gosling

Tsunade = Scarlett Johansson

Sakura = Emma Watson

Danzo = Malcolm McDowell

Orochimaru = Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (another look alike)

Sasuke = Gaspard Ulliel
Both your pics for Kakashi are dead on
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #24
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewmew View Post
they should ditch these live action adaptations. what they should be making is an animated movie with super massive budgeted animations @ 60fps, beyond HD resolution, 8 layer rendering and with depth of field like jc's avatar. and it would be hand drawn, aided by state of the art CG, written by kishimoto (unlike other unrelated naruto movies). might as well use the final most epicest arc of the manga for the movie and it will last 2-3 hours... that would make me very very very very happy.
I used the term live action, but what I really meant was just what you just said. The movie Avatar is prime example. They use live actors to capture movements and expressions, but overlay digital animation so that everything looks just like the creator (and the fans) wants it to look.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2010, 01:47 PM   #25
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

maybe they could go with an updated Advent Children CG look... it will still look like anime but the proportions that they will use for the humans will be realistic. that would be pure naruto heaven. and the naruto girls would look better too.
Old 06-06-2010, 05:50 AM   #26
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech N9ne Fan View Post
It would probably be the worst movie ever. Anime/manga + real life should never ever happen.
I shall pictorially express my strong disagreement with this hasty generalization:

Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (06-06-2010), mewmew (06-06-2010), zer0systm (06-06-2010)
Old 06-06-2010, 05:53 AM   #27
zer0systm
Antagonist

Thanked 8,057 Times in 2,875 Posts
zer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nicezer0systm is just really nice

^ I missed you <333333
Old 06-06-2010, 07:08 AM   #28
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light

zer0 <333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3

I suddenly remembered I haven't been here in a while because I still haven't responded to Mibs concerning our differing opinions on stealing/sharing, and was reminded of that because I am currently planning a letter to my MP to explain the massive fucking loophole in Canada's new Copyright Modernization Act.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote