496 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-20-2010, 04:39 AM   #16
god111
Genin

god111 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 496 Predictions/Spoiler Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEG84 View Post
i wonder if itachis little gift to naruto will show up soon... i still think it had to do something with controlling the nine tails.
i think it was something that'd show up when fighting with sasuke....and the key will be helpful against the nine tails
god111 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-20-2010, 06:42 AM   #17
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

tso.
that was great , but if yamato did not interfer that would have been better

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 11:05 AM   #18
Vegito
Genin

Vegito is an unknown quantity at this point

This video kind of reminds of the kyuubi:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLI49...eature=related

Vegito is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vegito For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (05-21-2010), uchiha naruto (05-21-2010)
Old 05-20-2010, 11:44 AM   #19
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Kisame shows up. KB wants beat him but Naruto stop him.

They talk about Kisame problems

Naruto hug Kyuubi and Kisame, do a sing along and then beat the crap out of the uchihas

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
BEG84 (05-20-2010), BLOOD_GOD (05-21-2010)
Old 05-20-2010, 01:55 PM   #20
BEG84
Genin

BEG84 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Kisame shows up. KB wants beat him but Naruto stop him.

They talk about Kisame problems

Naruto hug Kyuubi and Kisame, do a sing along and then beat the crap out of the uchihas
LOL I wouldn't put it past kishi
BEG84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #21
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

The next chapter will involve BEE telling naruto what the second step is and what he must do to gain total control of the nine tailed fox...naruto has a worried face and yamoto stands in the back with a stern look on his face...I dont think the actual battle will begin next chapter...
Old 05-20-2010, 02:16 PM   #22
markus601
Chuunin

markus601 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegito View Post
Naruto needs SSJ Goku to beat the crap out of kyuubi!
that would be overkill lmao. he may just need kao ken goku or goku at the power level he was when he dropped the spiritbomb on freeza. lol

BOT: I predict the next chapter will be about explaining how to get the fox out so that naruto can battle him. You know kishi likes to explain every damn thing. the last page will probably show the fox and naruto about to face off if we are lucky. If not the last page will show naruto with a stern look on his face after recieving some information like " if you don't beat the fox you will die" which will lead up to another chapter of talking and then we finally get the last page with naruto and the fox about to face off.

Oh and why would itachi's gift come into play? that doesn't make sense at all. stop bringing that up everytime naruto has a new training on the way. that shit's reserved for either sasuke or tobi.

Last edited by markus601; 05-20-2010 at 02:21 PM.
markus601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 02:51 PM   #23
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

in my opinion next chapter will be about how to "fight" the tailed beast. I can't belevie that it would be normal fight. Man, i have hope that kisame will show up before the train ends, coz its hard to defeat a one jinchuriki but tho who fully controls their beast?
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:15 PM   #24
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Naruto can't fight kyuubi for real. I just don't see how it's possible KB, Hachibi, Naruto, and kyuubi plan on fighting in that cave. If kyuubi gets let loose, that whole island is going to get wrecked. I mean seriously, does anybody remember the devastation the kyuubi made at just 8-tails. It leveled the landscape, and broke out of Chibuka Tensei (sp?). So how do they plan on keeping full powered kyuubi in that cave without it breaking out?

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 03:29 PM   #25
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Naruto can't fight kyuubi for real. I just don't see how it's possible KB, Hachibi, Naruto, and kyuubi plan on fighting in that cave. If kyuubi gets let loose, that whole island is going to get wrecked. I mean seriously, does anybody remember the devastation the kyuubi made at just 8-tails. It leveled the landscape, and broke out of Chibuka Tensei (sp?). So how do they plan on keeping full powered kyuubi in that cave without it breaking out?
That's why i think the cave is some kind of alternate verse or something...if KB battled the 8tails there and it's still standing then there has to be something special about the place...but as said earlier it's probably a trick behind it...
Old 05-20-2010, 03:38 PM   #26
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

496: Unsealed at last

Naruto is walking through the structures while Yamoto looks amazed at what he is seeing. Bee is busy looking at something written on a wall. Naruto looks at something in particular near the ground.
Yamoto: "What is this place? This looks like it has been abandoned for centuries. Who built this place?"
Naruto: "I think I see the answer. Look at this."

Naruto points to a long crystal obelisk with a stone tablet below it with tons of writing on it.

Tablet: "If you are reading this you have found my final legacy to you my future sons and daughters. This place was created at my behest as a chamber for harnessing the power of the latent remains of the Juubi. Within here you will find all the necessary means to control the beastial power of the bijou much like how I attempted to do so. I leave this now to you as your final inheritance with my blessing. Farewell my children. May this place help you in your times of great need. Rikudo Senin"

Yamoto looks shocked while Naruto smiles as he studies the obelisk. Killer bee walks over and smiles as he looks at the obelisk.

Killer Bee: "Come with me Naruto. Time for the first real test of your training."

Naruto follows Killer bee over to a small pyramid with a circle of 9 small obelisks jutting from the ground surrounding the pyramid. Naruto looks at each of the obelisks and notices that each has scribed a number on it.

Naruto: "What are these?"
Yamoto: "These according to the pyramid contain the latent essense of the original jubbi sealed forever in stone. They each contain a portion of the juubi that now is a bijou.

Killer Bee points to a particular one that has the nine symbol on it. Naruto touches it and suddenly feels the kyubi roar within his mind. Naruto immediately takes his hand off the obelisk while the Killer Bee smiles.

Killer Bee: "Now place your hand on this obelisk and get ready to rock and roll. Now is time you learn bijou control."

Naruto places his hand on the obelisk and it suddenly glows red. Naruto feels pain in his stomach and falls to his knees as the seal glows white. Naruto stands up and keeps his hand on the obelisk as it continues to glow. All the other obelisks begin to glow as one. Yamoto looks around as suddenly hundreds of obelisks all over the chamber glow in unison. Suddenly beams shoot from all of the obelisks all over the chamber and connect in one spot in mid air as an intense vibration occurs throughout the chamber.

Motoi is running in the jungle when he feels an earthquake occuring throughout the island. Motoi stops and looks around noting the intense vibration occuring throughout the island. Motoi smiles as he thinks back to an image of Naruto smiling.
Motoi thinking: "Good luck kid. You will need it."

Naruto is sweating profusely as he looks up to see the beams create a sphere. The sphere grows and suddenly a small version of the kyubi appears inside. Slowly the Kyubi begins to grow larger and larger in size as the sphere grows. The Kyubi gives off an evil laugh as it continues to grow.

Kyubi: "At last! At long last I am free once again!"

Yamoto looks terrified while Killer Bee looks up and smiles. Naruto looks surprised at what he is seeing as the kyubi continues to rapidly grow bigger and bigger.

Yamoto: "What have you done you idiot!? This place has released the kyubi from Naruto!"
Killer Bee: "Shut up foo. Let Naruto my man do his thing."

Naruto looks up as the kyubi grow rapidly. The beams vanish and the kyubi looks around with an evil smile as it reaches its full size and lands on the ground causing the ground to shake violently. Naruto takes his hand off the obelisk and starts climbing a nearby tower close to the kyubi.

Kyubi: "At long last I am free from that accursed prison."
Naruto: "You are not free. You are only here because I have summoned you here. I have summoned you here because it is time that I learned to control you once and for all."

The kyubi turns to face Naruto who is standing on the roof of a tower looking right at the face of the kyubi. The kyubi moves in close to look at Naruto.

Kyubi: "You have nothing you can do to control me now brat! I could kill you right now if I want to."
Naruto: "Than how about we settle this one on one. If you win you will get your freedom but if I win you will do as I say from now on."

The kyubi laughs and then looks at Naruto with an evil smile.

Kyubi: "So be it brat! I will enjoy tearing you apart and eating you after so long of being locked away by that accursed fourth hokage. Let me know when you are ready to die!"

Naruto turns to face Yamoto as he looks down at him. Yamoto has a shocked face as he looks up at Naruto and the kyubi.

Naruto: "Yamoto stay back. This is my fight and I do not want you to be killed."

Yamoto thinking while clenching his fists: "I hope you know what you are doing Naruto. I can not help you this time."
Yamoto: "Alright naruto. Good luck!"

Killer Bee smiles as he looks at the Kyubi and Naruto.
8 tails: "You can see the potential of the boy now can't you Bee. Now we will see if he is truly powerful enough to master the power of the strongest of the bijuu."
Killer Bee thinking: "This fight is gonna be bad. I just hope the damage that beast does don't make my bro mad."

Kisame face appears on the side of Samehada and looks at Naruto in the distance.
Kisame thinking: "This should be interesting. Either way I will still get them both soon."

Naruto turns to face the kyubi and goes sage mode with a serious menacing look on his face. Naruto prepares to make a hand sign while the Kyubi looks at Naruto with an evil smile.

Naruto: "Lets do this!"

497: The heavens shake! Sage Naruto vs The Kyubi

Last edited by jeanericuser; 05-21-2010 at 06:13 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
01purple (05-20-2010), ask me anything (05-20-2010), BEG84 (05-21-2010), doddy (05-20-2010), dsyoji (05-21-2010), Encon Uchiha (05-21-2010), Ero-Sage (05-22-2010), gaarasandchick13 (05-21-2010), god111 (05-21-2010), KillerNN (05-21-2010), Kinako (05-21-2010), Mack2128 (05-22-2010), Marlboro (05-20-2010), mops1337 (05-20-2010), Najiro (05-20-2010), Narutologist (05-20-2010), Rikudou Sennin (05-23-2010), SilverbladeVI (05-20-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (05-20-2010), thegodfather2450 (05-21-2010), uchiha naruto (05-21-2010)
Old 05-20-2010, 03:41 PM   #27
doddy
Genin

doddy is an unknown quantity at this point

That is one badass prediction.
doddy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to doddy For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (05-21-2010)
Old 05-20-2010, 05:36 PM   #28
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

this is starting to move slow and become gay... where's sasfag i wanna see this kid fail at something again.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Myth For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (05-21-2010)
Old 05-21-2010, 12:26 AM   #29
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth View Post
this is starting to move slow and become gay... where's sasfag i wanna see this kid fail at something again.

the bitch is back!

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
SilverbladeVI (05-21-2010)
Old 05-21-2010, 01:34 AM   #30
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

That's one excellent prediction,jean..good one..you made my day..
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote