One Piece 587 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 06-03-2010, 07:05 AM   #1
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough
One Piece 587

Its been out for some time now but I didnt see any thread so here it is

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/94012201/1

Seems sabo went alone. Thought he joined dragon

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2010, 07:14 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,276 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 587

Pure awesomeness.

Can't wait to see what becomes of Sabo. Poor Luffy, took a blade to the head. Rough.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 10:14 AM   #3
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

isn't kuma is the one in the dragon's behind?
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/94012201/16

i think sabo will die in the hands of celestial dragons...
Old 06-03-2010, 12:43 PM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow_moon View Post
isn't kuma is the one in the dragon's behind?
http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/94012201/16

i think sabo will die in the hands of celestial dragons...
A decent theory but maybe he ends up joining up with Dragon. That would be amazing if he did. The flash back could go either way, man I'm interested in know what will come of Sabo.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 03:47 PM   #5
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Yeah the Celestial Assholes might get him but what if he survived only to make it to the New World and Luffy has yet to see him again?? Sounds good but there's also the possiblity that he might end up as shark food
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:09 PM   #6
Spiegel
Pirate King

Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinako View Post
Yeah the Celestial Assholes might get him but what if he survived only to make it to the New World and Luffy has yet to see him again?? Sounds good but there's also the possiblity that he might end up as shark food
Yeah, I'm really hoping that's not the case. It would be cool to see Sabo all grown. It would be great if Luffy met up with his other brother to help him get through the loss of Ace.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,276 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Unless we're shown what became of Sabo in the next chaps, its safe to say that he made it to adulthood and will have a part to play in the series.

This is Oda, he ain't writing bleach or Naruto here.

Everything with a purpose.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:09 PM   #8
mashmas
Genin

mashmas is an unknown quantity at this point

sabo seting sail alone like lufy, it would be great if he wound up with a crew of his own or even joined Dragon, i dont think oda would introduce a character just as importont to lufy like Ace just ot kill him off in such a setuation, sabo will difinitly have a rol to play in times to come

excuse my english, still learning
When Luffy said ‘i will be Pirate king’ I said :’Go for it

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray
The mirrors of my honesty
have long been filmed with dust

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern
a jug of water from a jug of wine

as time's wheeled chariot
hurtles down the slope of my life

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:24 PM   #9
Spiegel
Pirate King

Quote:
Originally Posted by mashmas View Post
sabo seting sail alone like lufy, it would be great if he wound up with a crew of his own or even joined Dragon, i dont think oda would introduce a character just as importont to lufy like Ace just ot kill him off in such a setuation, sabo will difinitly have a rol to play in times to come

excuse my english, still learning
Just like Dagoro mentioned, this is Oda we are talking about. Sabo will play an important part in the future which is why this flashback is being shown, its forshadowing things to come and Sabo seems to be in the middle of it.

The reason why One Piece is goin so well is because Oda already finished the story of One Piece. He knows how and when it will end which is why everything seems so organized and we aren't constantly asking stupid questions about the plot and everything makes sense. I can't say the same thing for Bleach which is why its so fucking horrible.

I don't know if everyone has been watching the anime but they are doing another update on how the rest of the crew is doing. I believe Oda is playing a part on how the animators carry out the lives of the rest of the crew in the filler episodes while they are separated for now and it may be hinting at things to come in the manga. Just something I was thinking about recently which seems plausible. I believe that the crew will indeed receive a denite upgrade to their fighting prowess.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-03-2010, 06:44 PM   #10
mashmas
Genin

well said, i am woundering if franky might have picked up a few hints on how to deal with the pacifitas, since he is in Vegpunk's homeland iam sure there are some research material hidden away some where

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern

Perhaps tomorrow
the poisonous arrows aimed at me
will hunt down my eyes
two speckled birds startled into flight

Perhaps tomorrow
my children
will grow old
awaiting my return
mashmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 07:01 PM   #11
Spiegel
Pirate King

^What's more interesting is how we see Bartholomew Kuma with Dragon. What?!?!?! Is there a connection as to why Franky is at Vegapunk's homeland with Kuma hanging with Dragon and the fact that he also whispered something to Reyleigh? I'm itching to find out about it.
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Old 06-03-2010, 07:58 PM   #12
mashmas
Genin

you know what i thought when i saw kuma wit dragon, i thought kuma must have spoken to dragon before attacking''sending'' the straw hats to different islands corosponding to very impostant characters in the manga such as vegapunk or even hawkeye. There has to be a connection the fact that raileg ''spelling'' didnt attend the war might have something to do with what ever kuma whispered in his ear, but offcourse we cant say anything for sure but we can speculate

---------------
It's well past midnight
I should get up to pray

I should get up
I still have time
My hands can yet discern