Naruto 498 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-07-2010, 02:31 AM   #61
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 498 Predictions/Spoilers

I think Kushina put her chakra inside Naruto as a failsafe to control the kyuubi and to help push the kyuubi's will out.
Minato knew that this would be likely to happen, so he took precautions. Same as what he did when the seal broke.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-07-2010, 04:04 AM   #62
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

I really don't like how people "casually" mention the idea of Minato sealing Kushina as well. Why the F would he just do that for Naruto? The only conceivable situation in which I think he would do that is if she was dying at the time. I really doubt that he would seal her in too if she could have lived. Would you?

IMO, with the knowledge we have now (we don't know if she was dying when he sealed the Kyuubi, if she was then it isn't) it is more likely that it is another Minato henged into Kushina or something like that.

You may ask why wouldn't he have just been himself, why henge into Kushina. Well I came up with several reasons for it. In this "battle" right now, emotions play a key role, and I bet we can all agree a mother(ly figure) can usually do better in that aspect than a father, especially if your father is somebody like Minato and you didn't know that beforehand. Like already mentioned, Minato had no way to know what will happen first "unintentional" or "intentional" releasing of the seal. He also had no way to tell how Naruto would react after meeting him after the unintentional release. For all he could have know Naruto could have grown angry and resentful, which he actually did for a short period of time. We do know that he, Minato, was smart as hell and put many things into his calculations so is it that unfathomable that he decided for a for a Kushina henge due to him not knowing how Naruto would feel about him? It would have just been worse for Naruto, if he reacted poorly in the first meeting, to see Minato. He has to get rid of his anger and shit like that, not increase it.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 05:05 AM   #63
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

So what you said just debunks a lot of theories here. The main theory open is that the Kyuubi is doing it.
My alternate theory is that the Kyuubi is throwing her portait out there to him, hoping to get to him. But i highly doubt that one.
I can't wait to see what Kishi has up his sleeve.

"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
Old 06-07-2010, 05:19 AM   #64
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Its the same fail/safe shit with Minato.

That Kushina is a Jinchuuriki shit is fucking stupid.

1. The bitch doesn't have wiskers or Kyuubi eyeliner.
2. Expert Ninjutsu User. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JINCHUURIKI TO USE AWESOME NINJUTSU. Look at Jiraiya, Minato and Sasuke.
3. Kyuubi was sealed in a magic pot or somewhere else. Probably within the Senju clan. The ninetails could of wiped out some clans and shit. But seriously. Let it be someone else instead of Kushina.

That shit doesn't make no sense at all. What will you guys think of next.

Might Guy can use Space time ninjutsu?
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-07-2010), Najiro (06-07-2010), Narutologist (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010, 06:12 AM   #65
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
Actually, you could easily argue that he can and has used it. A slightly loose def of S/T maybe, but still S/T.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 06-07-2010, 06:45 AM   #66
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Actually, you could easily argue that he can and has used it. A slightly loose def of S/T maybe, but still S/T.
That proves the point Silverblade's post. lmao

Old 06-07-2010, 06:54 AM   #67
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
That proves the point Silverblade's post. lmao
No, it proves that his example is bad. Guy DID do S/T, it's Silverblade's fault if he didn't recognize that Guy did a summoning and/or that summoning is a type of S/T.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010, 08:03 AM   #68
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha_Asmodeus View Post
i like the predictions guys very good n why is every saying him mom was a host? did they say something in the manga about it or is it just ppls theory??
I feel most people are going with this idea because it is the most interesting and compelling reason for her to be here. If it is just more fail safe which will help him, that's boring. The idea that she may have been a failed jinchuuriki gives some more back history to Naruto that increases his profile. I had been going with the idea that Kushina died during the Kyuubi attack, but this story gives so much more intrigue. It also opens the door to Madara potentially killing Kushina which should force Naruto to man up against the Uchiha who lead to the deaths of both his parents.

Another option I feel will be that the Kyuubi was sealed as Naruto was in utero leading to Kushina's death. Perhaps a noble sacrifice, but seems unnecessary to me.

Quote:

2. Expert Ninjutsu User. YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A JINCHUURIKI TO USE AWESOME NINJUTSU. Look at Jiraiya, Minato and Sasuke.
3. Kyuubi was sealed in a magic pot or somewhere else. Probably within the Senju clan. The ninetails could of wiped out some clans and shit. But seriously. Let it be someone else instead of Kushina.

I'm going to think your points hold no water. You may disagree, but the idea isn't as stupid as you seem to think.

1. Tell me where it says that is necessary? I don't recall those types of features being required for Jinchuurikis.

2. OK... but it doesn't say an expert ninjutsu user can't also be a jinchuuriki either. In fact, it does seem to suggest you have to be rather talented to even be considered to be a host - so if Kushina was very talented, and married to the Hokage, her credentials as a host are set.

3. Proof?

Well, only a few more days. We'll know soon.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 08:29 AM   #69
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:

1) How does that mean she couldn't have been??? Not proof against.
2) Not proof against
3) Once again you have zero proof.

Now for your theory that she is a fail safe.
1) Why would Kishi show the other souls trapped in the Kyuubi before showing Kushina? I believe he is showing that her soul is trapped inside the Kyuubi which would negate your fail safe similar to Minato. Minato's soul was not within Naruto, yet it was a chakra reinforcement.
2) Kushina being a image shown by the Kyuubi. Makes zero sense, why would the Kyuubi show him an image that would help him defeat the Kyuubi.

I know one thing chapter 498 is going to disappoint one group of people or the other.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Law&Order For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (06-07-2010), Vengeance (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010, 09:04 AM   #70
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

For all you Kushina=previous Kyuubi jink fans out there here is a back story I wrote three weeks ago buried in a thread. The funny part is back then people considered this idea a joke.

http://forums.narutocentral.com/show...6&postcount=37

Also, I'm throwing another theory out there for you guys to bash and trash, I call Kushina mentioning Danzo.

Quote:
My explanation is that during the Sasuke/Danzo fight Tobi guessed that based on Danzo's various bodily enhancements (Sharingan/1st's chakra) he could control the Kyuubi and concluded that he was also after Naruto. My idea is that he wanted to protect Naruto. I'm betting he had some relationship with Kushina. We know he recruited children, usually orphans, to become his Anbu Root. Kushina was an immigrant to Konoha from a country that no longer existed. A perfect candidate and its not hard to believe she was alone. Kushina proved very difficult to break and she and Danzo developed a father-daughter relationship, a very subdued one though. I don't remember where but I believe it was hinted that very few people knew about Kushina. I don't know if it was in the Manga or Kishi said it himself, but I do remember it. Working in covert ops would explain that.

Who knows how Kushina and Minato met but somehow Minato reached in and reawoke Kushina's heart. We know Minato asked the Third Hokage to look after Naruto, so I bet Kushina asked Danzo to do the same thing. One important note is that Danzo always referred to Naruto as the Kyuubi, why? Because it was too difficult for him to say his name, as it would evoke memories of Kushina. Ironically everyone points to Danzo's frogicide as one of his more evil acts when in fact towards Naruto it could have been his most compassionate. In one way of looking at it he put Naruto's safety ahead of the whole village. I think it would add to the story because it would give a good conclusion to Danzo's story by giving him a heart and it would give Naruto an additional element in his save Sasuke-kill Sasuke tug of war.
Edit: Just remembered there was that whole back story with the third and second Hokages but I still think it would be an interesting twist.

Last edited by killerrabbit9; 06-07-2010 at 10:20 AM.
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:07 AM   #71
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
I think Kushina put her chakra inside Naruto as a failsafe to control the kyuubi and to help push the kyuubi's will out.
Minato knew that this would be likely to happen, so he took precautions. Same as what he did when the seal broke.
So heave his mom and dad inside him all this time?

Wonder what were they doing in all those free time........

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:14 AM   #72
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
So heave his mom and dad inside him all this time?

Wonder what were they doing in all those free time........
If it is like Minato's sealing technique which many are claiming then she is with Minato in the Death God's belly and what you are seeing is just the remainder of their chakra from the seals. This is why it is hard to believe that she helped seal Naruto and instead is trapped inside the Kyuubi for other obvious reasons.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 10:40 AM   #73
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Waits for spoilers to come out so we can get past this issue already. The main theory is that Kushina was the previous jink. At least the theory that has actual proof to back it up lmao. Double failsafe done intentionally is simply retarded. Kyyubi being a soul eater or Kushina getting trapped by mistake makes more sense then DFS.

PS: Guy has used space/time. Summoning jutsu is a form of space/time & Guy has summoned Turtles.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-07-2010 at 10:44 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (06-07-2010)
Old 06-07-2010, 11:36 AM   #74
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

What is bothering me is the line:

No you can stay here.

What I mean is I keep getting the feeling that it's the kyuubi trying to make him stay in his mind so that the kyuubi can take over. Because to me that line is either wrong translated or it's the kyuubi using Kushina's body to make Naruto stay there.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:04 PM   #75
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

IMO poor translations=dumbass theories! That fact that she shows up now verses any other time means something. An investigator would look at what different now verses other kyubi outbreaks and the one thing that jumps out of the manga that doesn't need words is the fact that the seal has been totally removed...that could mean something or it could mean nothing. My point is that when you have multiple translations out there people get bored and think of theories (I want say dumb theories because a theory is just that a theory) to make sense of the translations.