Two different people who sealed the Kyuubi? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-03-2010, 01:56 AM   #1
trinos
Academy Student

trinos is an unknown quantity at this point
Two different people who sealed the Kyuubi?

Might be a stretch, but after the recent chapter could be possible that Minato used the Shiki Fūjin only that gave birth to the Eight Trigrams Seal and not the Four Elements seal that allows the Kyuubi's chakra to mix with Naruto's body over time? My thought is that since Kushina was close to both Minato and Jiraiya, both obvious sealing masters, could she be the one who sealed HERSELF in along with the seal to help Kyuubi's chakra become his over time. While I do not doubt Minato's sealing skill, modifying the Shiki Fūjin to seal his own Chakra, the Kyuubi's chakra, and now even Kushina's? Probably not even close to a probable theory but I thought I would try after this recent chapter.

EDIT: Changed Four Symbols seal to Four Elements lol. Whoops. Thanks Katrina

Last edited by trinos; 06-03-2010 at 02:19 AM.
trinos is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-03-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
KatrinaKatt
▫◊▫ Uchiha Kitty ▫◊▫

KatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the roughKatrinaKatt is a jewel in the rough
Re: Two different people who sealed the Kyuubi?

That sounds plausible.

To back that up, consider that the KEY only unlocks the Four Element Seal, as indicated by:
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/99/12

Then, Kushina magically appears after he unlocks it?

Yep, couldn't agree more. It's probably going to be something to that effect

Uchiha Kitty ^.^
WARNING: Looking into her eyes MAY forcefully cause you to add to her Reputation
(And, receive some back as a result!... Make sure to leave your name!)

Mission: Deliver this Top Secret Scroll
Do not open!

Bzzzzzt!

As you open the scroll you realize it's a trap! A bright light flashes, and you feel the uncontrollable urge to pass Reputation to KatrinaKatt.

Hours later, after the scroll's power wears off on you, you realize what had happened. "Darn it!! That Uchiha Kitty got me again!"

Curiosity killed the Cat, after all.
KatrinaKatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:24 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I have to disagree with this because Minato came out when Naruto tried to remove the 4 Elements seal or whatever. Meaning he's the one who actually placed that on Naruto. My opinion on Kushina is that shes the former Jink of the 9 tails. Kushina only appears after Narutos chakra was taken by Kyuubi. Meaning right now they should be in the mind scope of the Kyuubi itself.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-03-2010 at 02:26 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:31 AM   #4
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

^there are two four element seals holding the kyuubi though.
Old 06-03-2010, 02:35 AM   #5
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

I don't think that Kushina was the Nine tails host before Naruto. The idea has some merit but why was it never mentioned before that there was another host. Besides, it seems that people are coming to this conclusion a little fast. We already know that the Three tailed beast (Turtle?) didn't have a host(< ignore the Anime). Why do people want to jump to the conclusion that she was a host, or that the Kyuubi even had one?

It would also make sense that Kushina helped Minato seal the kyuubi. I know that the Forth was a great ninja but to seal a tailed beast let alone the nine tails by himself might be a stretch. So would it be a stretch to think that he had help from his wife?

Another thing, the appearance of the Fourth to help "re-seal" the kyuubi when eight tails were released makes some sense. Now that Kushina has appeared you can't argue that this also could have been set up since there is precedence.

Minato shows up to do the technical work of the sealing and Kushina shows up when Naruto needs emotional work. What better person to tell him that she hates the nine tails even more than anyone yet she most likely thanks him for the "protection" he has given Naruto over the years.

Just some ideas.

Edit: ^ I posted this in the prediction thread before I found this one. Thought it would fit so I moved it here.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.

Last edited by Krohnie84; 06-03-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Krohnie84 For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-03-2010), mewmew (06-03-2010)
Old 06-03-2010, 02:36 AM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

To indulge this theory if this is the case.. then Kushina is the guardian of the Second Four elephant seal.. Minato was the guardian of the first and when it was about to be unlocked he showed up .. and then Naruto unlocked it and is probably at the gate of the second seal which is in the Kyuubi itself .. and this is where Kushina is the guardian as Naruto is about ot beat the fox and undo both seals to access all of the kyuubi's chackra
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:41 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The former host of the 3 tails was the former mizukage Yagura 458-3.

Kushina only appeared after Narutos chakra was taken by the Kyuubi. Meaning Kushinas chakra for some reason was locked away inside of the Kyuubi. This has nothing to do with seals placed on Naturo based on what is actually being shown.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-03-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:50 AM   #8
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Yagura was the former 3 tails jink.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/458/03/
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/01-02/
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 02:54 AM   #9
mewmew
Fodder-nin

mewmew is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post

Another thing, the appearance of the Fourth to help "re-seal" the kyuubi when eight tails were released makes some sense. Now that Kushina has appeared you can't argue that this also could have been set up since there is precedence.

Just some ideas.

Edit: ^ I posted this in the prediction thread before I found this one. Thought it would fit so I moved it here.
this is what made me think that kushina might have something to do with the sealing too.
Old 06-03-2010, 03:20 AM   #10
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The former host of the 3 tails was the former mizukage Yagura 458-3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

No host when it was taken by tobi and dediera (<spl?) http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/318/12/

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 05:10 AM   #11
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Yagura died didnt he?he was the one being controlled by someone...Madara...
so maybe the 3 tail took him over or was just wild.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 06:01 AM   #12
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Yagura died didnt he?he was the one being controlled by someone...Madara...
so maybe the 3 tail took him over or was just wild.
Hmm seing as to how Madara could controll the fox and he also contolled Yagura ..is this a possible explaination as to why yagura was seen as a person who had full control of their biju
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2010, 09:18 AM   #13
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

yeah I don't think kushina was a previous host if that happens then everything that was mentioned about the 9tails being summon by madara would lose some validity. That has been the one consistent theme throughout the story that madara summoned the 9tails to attack the village. I think that since she was a shinobi also...she too had the ability to use sealing techniques...so she and minato probably created this together. that would explain more to me than anything else...I’m sure he didn’t punk her into doing that...
Old 06-03-2010, 10:55 AM   #14
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

I doubt that Kushina is appearing similar to Minato. Minato placed some of his chakra as part of the seal. It is not a coincidence that Kishi shows the panels of all of the souls trapped in the Kyuubi, all of which have succumbed to the Kyuubi's hatred and then Kushina appears. It isn't coincidence that Kushina from early on was mentioned as having no hatred in her heart and now here she is having resisted the Kyuubi's hatred. This appearance looks to be more like a soul trapped inside the Kyuubi than some chakra generated mirage that appears when Naruto needs help. He has already released the seal. There has been no mention of another seal on the mind of the Kyuubi and makes little to no sense that Kushina would seal herself inside the Kyuubi's mind inside of Naruto so that she could help with the Kyuubi's chakra. It would have served Naruto better for her to have been alive and to help Naruto grow and learn about what the 4th had planned for him than her to be randomly locked away in the Kyuubi.

As far as Madara summoning the Kyuubi, just like Sasuke could see and talk to the Kyuubi inside of Naruto, Madara would have had the same ability and probably would have been able to manipulate the Kyuubi if it was inside of Kushina. Not physically summoning it but more or less releasing it.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 06:04 PM   #15
trinos
Academy Student

trinos is an unknown quantity at this point

So, I am just guessing if her soul is indeed sealed inside and this is not just a chakra generated message, would there be any reason for her to be the previous jink? When a bijuu is forcefully removed from a host's body the person is supposed to die. If the Kyuubi did escape somehow during the birthing process or before the attack, how would her soul be able to be sealed inside of a body if she is long gone when her Bijuu left? The timing just does not work out, it is the same with the chakra generated message, there should not have been a message that was sealed inside if the kyuubi had gotten free. Only thing that could explain this would be a transfer of the bijuu from one host to another which is totally farfetched because it would fuck with the entire idea of the seal that Minato did plus the attack on the village.

Oh confusion, you work wonders.
trinos is offline   Reply With Quote