Aizen's New Power - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-05-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road
Aizen's New Power

Isshin said this in the last chapter:

"Probably the one who can gauge his power.......is someone like him."

then I saw Urahara's eyes.

And I took a moment to reflect upon the older episodes where Kisuke was training Ichigo for his hollowification.

I was thinking, since Kisuke knew how to do this and everything else about it, I wonder if he has a hollow form that NO ONE knows about? If it's true, I think Kisuke would be the only one (besides -potentially- Ichigo in his full hollow release) who could defeat Aizen.

Thoughts?

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2010, 09:38 PM   #2
shruiken
Medical Mechanica

shruiken is on a distinguished road
Re: Aizen's New Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post

And I took a moment to reflect upon the older episodes where Kisuke was training Ichigo for his hollowification.

I was thinking, since Kisuke knew how to do this and everything else about it, I wonder if he has a hollow form that NO ONE knows about? If it's true, I think Kisuke would be the only one (besides -potentially- Ichigo in his full hollow release) who could defeat Aizen.

Thoughts?
I think it's an interesting concept, but I seriously doubt that Kisuke would give himself hollow powers. He knew about the Hougyoku's powers and was afraid of it himself. Turning Ichigo into a Vizard wasn't intentional of Kisuke, at least as far as we know. It was a fluke because Ichigo gained his powers as he was turning into a hollow.

I think the only reason Isshin said that was because Kisuke's the smartest character of the series.

I don't think Kisuke will be the one to kill Aizen, Ichigo will be, as he's meant to be all this time. He will play a major role in the battles to come, though.

My guess is Kisuke's Bankai will be one of, if not the most powerful Bankai of the series. He won't need a Hollow form to fight.

But anyway, what pisses me off, is that Yoruichi, Isshin, and Kisuke fought Aizen without releasing their Bankais. They know how serious this fight is, they know Aizen is insanely powerful... Yet they don't try to take him down at full power?

Kubo is a shitty writer, and there's a reason there's so many holes in the story.
shruiken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:07 PM   #3
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Ichigo is the only 1 that can beat him is what kubo means thats why he had gin say "you can understand aizens power can't you?"

aizen is a perfect hybrid only without the actual hollow part its exactly WHAT ICIHIGO WILL BECOME BEFORE THE END OF THE SERIES.

still; in reality nobody can beat aizen he's stronger then everyon ine his regular form and he completely shits on anything in this form plus his ks and his bankai aalong with his kido he's the strongest character and his death will be the gayest written one yet..

to bad kubo created sucha strong villain so broken and perfect and of all places in a shonen manga facepalm/
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 11:26 PM   #4
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

For real. We don't need Billy Ray Aizen popping out of condoms to get slashed down by a hollow form strawberry with Getsuga and a Cero blast to the head.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 12:00 PM   #5
itachikillsnaruto
Henshin

itachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enoughitachikillsnaruto will become famous soon enough

so far what i've seen for the last couple of chapters for there fight against aizen, is that kubo made like any other final fantasy game. you know how u get to the last boss in the game u fight him or her like three times. kubo may have gone with this idea for the final fight against aizen first it was aizen human vs the shinigami and vizords. the second was aizen w/ Hougyoku's power vs urahara, yoruichi, and isshin. and the third will be aizen w/ complete Hougyoku power vs ichigo and isshin. urahara and yoruichi may join the fight to beat gin. while ichigo and his father fight aizen.
The Following User Says Thank You to itachikillsnaruto For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-07-2010)
Old 06-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #6
HookedOnSonics518
Master of Dade County

HookedOnSonics518 is an unknown quantity at this point

I really wanna see Kenpachi go up against Aizen; too bad he's still stuck in Hueco Mundo fighting Yammy.
HookedOnSonics518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 03:37 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnSonics518 View Post
I really wanna see Kenpachi go up against Aizen; too bad he's still stuck in Hueco Mundo fighting Yammy.
Please I love kenpachi, but he would need his unknown bankai just to stand up to aizen right now IMO.

Anyways, its obvious aizens becomes the same unknown creature ichigo is that starts with an A..... Im guessing its a human that can become a full hollow, not just a human that can use hollow powers like a vizard or an arrancar which is a hollow that can use shinigami powers, not become and actual shinigami.

Either way fully hollwed aizen vs fully hollowed ichigo with his new getsu gatenshou should be epic IMO.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2010, 04:55 PM   #8
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post

Thoughts?

even though i've always wanted kisuke to be the one to release his bankai and knock aizen off his ass i dont beleive thats going to happen now.

here's another take on that quote of
"Probably the one who can gauge his power.......is someone like him"

Isshin said that he couldn't read Aizens power at all...right!
well once ichigo tells him he's a freak of a monster with his reiatsu Isshi says "you still don't understand his power"

Well it seems as if what he means is that Ichigo can sense his power (or his power level) which means he's at the same level himself or atleast a match for it and just doesn't know it.

p.s. the biggest criticism of Ichigo has always been that he's the dumbest hero of any anime ever.
consistenly he just goes straight in, no battle planning no tactics which is why he gets beat like crap by people that are weaker than him!
(i mean in the first arcs of the 2 animes you thought atleast he's ahead of naruto but now there's light years between them)

Fingers crossed Isshin teaches him some battle Tactics and strategy along with the Final Zangetsu...in fact keep him there a full 20 years so that he can fully master his bankai ince and for all!!!!
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2010, 02:12 PM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookedOnSonics518 View Post
I luv Kenpachi, but these levels are FAR above even Kenpachi's. These levels are like Full Hollow Ichigo...Ridiculous. These levels pwn Yammy at 0 Espada, Yamamoto, everything you've seen. Aizen destroyed that Koutotsu, with a mere thought, he didn't even move. Every other shingami that has ever been through the Dangai has been afraid to death, and racing to get the hell outta there. Gin was even concerned. Aizen's power is at least equal, or above Ichigo in Full Hollow Mode. What he did to Ulq wasn't even fair.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2010, 12:09 PM   #10
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

The worst possible thing that could have happened in this manga was that Aizen merged with the H stone. The only thing that can stop him now is himself...or someone with another H stone which is highly unlikely...