Naruto Chapter 264 Discussion - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-17-2005, 12:07 PM   #1
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

kidistight is on a distinguished roadkidistight is on a distinguished road
Naruto Chapter 264 Discussion

Hmmm, kind of a boring chapter a lot of meaningless talking between Deirdra and Sasori about there art form. I was really bored out of mind listening to them go on and on about it. I like that big ninja star Naruto pulled out so quickly, to bad it was deflected with the flick of his tail. I can't believe how weird Sasori looks in this form, I guess the old woman might be in over her head but I kind of doubt it. Hopefully the old woman can get Sasori away from Gaara, so that Sakura can hopefully try to revive or bring Gaara back to life. Looks like next chapter will be the chapter since everyone will be fighting more or less.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
kidistight is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2005, 01:19 AM   #2
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
ya...next chapter will be more fighting match inside...kakashi n naruto vs tat bird, old woman n sakura vs sasori, gai team vs those pll(trap)

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:35 PM   #3
rubbadubbadude
Genin

rubbadubbadude is an unknown quantity at this point
i cant wait to see gai's team fight themselves..what an awesome trap!

rubbadubbadude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 07:58 PM   #4
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

CuTe_CuTe_DoG is an unknown quantity at this point
yup!!! gai teams must fight themselves... i want to know who is the faster to reach at the caves to rescue sakura n old woman in the cave...

It seem in NL got many good people. Thanks for all people that care about me in NL before... although i am still scaring to be friend with you all but i will try hard...

Friends in NL(For me they r good people...)bbntt,~*ChizurU千鶴*~,swtvi3tboi08,yami_yo ukai,glaiza_mei,offthechain2.nelsonkong, dizzy killa,satoshi-kun,-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
CuTe_CuTe_DoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 09:48 AM   #5
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuTe_CuTe_DoG
yup!!! gai teams must fight themselves... i want to know who is the faster to reach at the caves to rescue sakura n old woman in the cave...
Actually i don't think being faster to get there is a problem, because whoever finishes off there doppelganger (LOL) first will probably go help another team member against there clone.

I got rid of my teeth at a young age because... I'm straight. Teeth are for gay people. That's why fairies come and get them.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 06-20-2005, 10:11 AM   #6
Aruko
ANBU

Aruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enoughAruko will become famous soon enough
Well as you saw Deidara's bird swallowed the body of Gaara. So........Yeah, Naruto is probably going to either get swallowed by the bird to get Gaara back OR destroy the bird. And I don't really think he is dead. Seeing in that one chapter when he was in the white and looking at himself saying, Is this me?. I think he is fighting that jutsu and is fighting for his life. Granted if he ever survives he won't have Shukaku BUT he'll be alive.

Aruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:53 PM   #7
Yunacat
Genin

Yunacat is an unknown quantity at this point
I think Naruto will probably go in to get him back. I sure hope Sakura can revive Gaara... -_-

I can't wait to see Gai's team fight themselves!! It'll probably be interesting!^^

Owner of the Rock Lee Fanclub

Co-Owner of the Gaara Fanclub

Member of the Konoha 5 FC
Yunacat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 03:07 AM   #8
Tsunami_Bringer
Academy Student

Tsunami_Bringer is an unknown quantity at this point
LoL....Lee V.S. Lee....Gai should be able to be the trap, so should Neji, not sure about Tenten tho!
Tsunami_Bringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 09:26 AM   #9
kidistight
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by aruko samaki
Well as you saw Deidara's bird swallowed the body of Gaara. So........Yeah, Naruto is probably going to either get swallowed by the bird to get Gaara back OR destroy the bird. And I don't really think he is dead. Seeing in that one chapter when he was in the white and looking at himself saying, Is this me?. I think he is fighting that jutsu and is fighting for his life. Granted if he ever survives he won't have Shukaku BUT he'll be alive.
What chapter was Gaara swallowed up, because I remember the bird blowing up and then Gaara getting carried away by the bird then dropped on the floor of the Akatsuki hideout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami_Bringer
LoL....Lee V.S. Lee....Gai should be able to be the trap, so should Neji, not sure about Tenten tho!
I think you meant to say Gai should be able to beat the trap, I hope so though.

MasterShake

Aqua Team Hunger Force
Old 06-25-2005, 10:53 PM   #10
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold
hmm i think gaara is gonna wake up
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote