Write Your Own End... - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 05-14-2010, 01:33 AM   #1
gokugohan
Born Hokage....

gokugohan has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Write Your Own End...

hey guys lets write our own ending of naruto...

my ending...

first in the kabuto will be killed mostly by kakashi...coz from the starting kakashi had interest in kabuto and kakashi had not got a fair fight in part 2...

madara will somehow extract the eight tails and then also almost defeats naruto and also tries to extract the kyubii from naruto..but the 4th had foreseen that this..so had sealed in such a way tht wen ever any1 will try to extract the kyubii then he will be able to only extract the evil part and also the container of the kyubii will not die..

so naruto wont die as he is healed by the powers of the good part of kyubii inside him...

but still madara now gets all tailed beast..wen he is abt to combine them all..sasuke appears..
sasuke says he does not like madara,and he never believed in him or his plans i m an avenger..

then it will be madara vs sasuke and sasuke will win the fight..then he will seal the jubii inside himself and become jinchuri

now naruto also from certain mysterious person or from the toads learn all the techniques of the fourth..

and then it will be sasuke 10tails vs naruto 9tails
naruto will eventually win the fight..and use talk no justu on sasuke and finally convince him

then in the end
sasuke does nt return to konoha but instead forms his own village and naruto becomes hokage of konoha...

wht do u think?

Old 05-14-2010, 05:43 AM   #2
superninja
ANBU

superninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura aboutsuperninja has a spectacular aura about
Re: Write Your Own End...

My ending is like this, Naruto and Sasuke fight because that is what fans want to see. It's an even fight, when they both drain their chakra Tobi appears to do his plan because he needed Sasuke or Naruto weaken so he can do something he has been planning to do. Sasuke knows this because Itachi told him everything when he tapped him on the forehead through genjutsu. When Tobi starts doing his thing, Sasuke counters it because he knew all along and he says to Naruto : "this is the only time he will be vulnerable we have to attack him now!". They both attack him, but Tobi escapes to his dimension. He then gets chidorid from behind because Kakashi has been waiting him there (he kamuid himself there). However chidori just phased through Tobi coz of his automatic defense. Tobi says he can't trasport himself out of the dimension at the moment coz he used too much chakra earlier so they will have to duke it out in the black dimension. "In that case I better burn the reverse summoning scroll I planned to use to get back" Kakashi says. Tobi then reveals to be Obito/Minato. Kakashi is shocked. Meanwhile weakened Sasuke and Naruto have a talk about all the things that happened, but Kabuto appears to take them both out. "I thought I'll have to fight you one by one, but when you are this weak, I can use my edo tensei to finish you both" - Kabuto. That's when the rest of the rookies show up and go something like "we got your backs Naruto, Sasuke". Then it's a big fight and the good guys win.

Also Kin and Gin as substitute for kyuubi chakra (the greatest amount of chakra in Naruto world) is something Kishi pulled out of his ass. I lost major respect. It would be like near the end of LOTR there happens to be another slightly weaker ring and Sauron is like "that will do". It kind of shits on everything established up to that point. It kind of insults my intelligence.
superninja is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to superninja For This Useful Post:
uchihawiz (05-18-2010)
Old 05-15-2010, 09:35 AM   #3
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road

I won't post a prediction for the manga's end yet but ill say one thing that i believe that will surely happen, Minato will be the hero of the manga lol, i mean, something will happen and we will see that Minato fucked up the plans for the final villain long before he died..

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2010, 03:11 PM   #4
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

"Your own end..."

Win!
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (05-16-2010), Shrike (05-16-2010)
Old 05-16-2010, 11:16 AM   #5
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

I'll die in my chair when I am 75, playing Metal Gear Solid/Resident Evil/Baldur's Gate/Planescape:Torment.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (05-21-2010), Marlboro (05-16-2010)
Old 05-16-2010, 12:35 PM   #6
ThePein
Genin

ThePein is an unknown quantity at this point

I just wanna see naruto and kinata get together. Have sasuke stay a rogue ninja, the idea of his own village is cool. But i dont want sasuke to stay evil and trying to kill everyone, just a wanderer of sorts. The last panel needs to be of naruto and hinata watching as their kid goes to the academy.
ThePein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:05 PM   #7
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

naruto and sasuke

chidori and rasengan madara for the final blow
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 04:13 PM   #8
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,584 Times in 2,263 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

The 5 Kage call upon Captain Planet to stop Madara, who cunningly uses pollution to stop CP and then proceeds to wipe out every good guy. MANGA ENDS.

OR Madara uses Sasuke's HATE to defeat CP, as Planet cannot withstand pure hate (see Hitler episode).

Last edited by AOTKorby; 05-16-2010 at 05:54 PM.
AOTKorby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
01purple (05-16-2010), KillerNN (05-16-2010)
Old 05-16-2010, 04:47 PM   #9
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

My Ending:Naruto and Sasuke die. Luffy comes in and fucks up Madara and Kabuto.
Alt Ending:Everyone decides killing Naruto is the best way to fuck up Madara's plan, they kill him.
Alt Ending:Sasuke gets too happy with Amaterasu and Amaterasus his own eyes.
Most Likely Ending: Naruto uses the power of rainbows to save the world, no one dies.
Ultimate Ending: Naruto realizes he is a virgin and gets some. Becomes a man and kills all the villains, makes Kyuubi his bitch. Luffy helps him.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2010, 05:42 PM   #10
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

I think that Madara (Obviously) must die.

Naruto should become the Hokage. (Obviously) And he should get together with Hinata. Yes.

Sasuke...Well...I think he's going to be brainwashed by Naruto's Gay Rainbow speech and turn good. He might become an Anbu or leader of Root. Or just another guy like Kakashi, hangs around and waits for his mission. Either ways, he's probably gonna end up with Sakura.

And for the last panel, I think it should show all the Naruto's generation people with their pairs, and Iruka and all the other senseis, and Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Kakashi, and Hinata all right in the middle, and then some dramatic line, and then Naruto says something goofy, kisses Hinata, and MANGA IS OVER. That's my idea, anyway...
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (05-18-2010)
Old 05-18-2010, 12:34 AM   #11
rockerrock
Academy Student

rockerrock is an unknown quantity at this point

black hole sucks the planet up and everyone dies
rockerrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:34 AM   #12
ShiverX
Wind User

ShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura aboutShiverX has a spectacular aura about

Madara will not Die, he will simply loose all his powers and diminish.
Looking at how the manga has been going so far Sasuke will most likely Save Naruto in the end, thus proving that Naruto's "powers" got to Sasuke and saved him.
But it will still be Sasuke that comes out as a saviour as well, dammed annoying ;D.

Game over naruto!
- Hell no! I still have lives left!
Like a shadow, like a wind..

See my latest 509-510 prediction:

Or

Fan-fictional ending: - Reminiscing in the rain -

Also see my: Uzumaki Hatake Nila Saga, a Naruto Epilogue.

Or why not take a look at my
Naruto fanfictional ending, peace at the end of a road.
ShiverX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:01 PM   #13
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Naruto vs Sasuke..

Naruto uses Hurricane Rasengan against SuperChidori.

Both jutsus are on a magnificent scale creating some powerful blast.

End of chapter

Next chapter

The smoke takes up a few panels. It's a huge hiroshima cloud that can be seen from all 5 ninja countries...

everyone conversates...

Kakashi and Sakura investigates....

Naruto and Sasuke are both dead.

Chapter after that.

Naruto is honored as Hokage. bla bla. they add his face to the mountain.l bla bla

Naruto is in the other world with Bee, Minato, etc...

Gay ending. I bet 100 dollars.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:10 PM   #14
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Megaman comes in and mega-busts the fuck outta Madara.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 09:34 PM   #15
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Naruto goes nine tails and sticks it to Hinata.

The End.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote