Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series

Naruto Series Talk about the most popular anime in the world right here in this section!

Old 06-18-2005, 10:28 AM   #1
_animelover_
Academy Student

_animelover_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura

I just noticed that Sasuke's, Naruto's, and Sakura's life is just like Jiraiya's, Orochimaru's, and Tsunade's life when they were little but things are happening to Sasuke, Naruto, and Sakura faster. . . .like how Orochimaru betrade Konoha and the same thing happened with Sasuke, Jiraiya had fought Orochimaru to try make him stay in Konoha the same thing happened to Naruto but with Sasuke, and how Tsunade is an expert with medicine like Sakura is. . . .this is so strange, its like things are happening again but with different people. . . .

Last edited by _animelover_; 06-18-2005 at 04:07 PM.
_animelover_ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-18-2005, 10:47 AM   #2
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
i think that it was all done on purpose. In epsiode...135? Kakashi comments on how their life was "just like theirs" and i think that was who he was referring to. And I think it might be a lil bit of how they might become the next legendary sannin too.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 12:16 PM   #3
Meteorain27
Chuunin

Meteorain27 will become famous soon enoughMeteorain27 will become famous soon enough
This has been noted several times on this forum. Nice to know that another person found it out on thier own though.
Old 06-18-2005, 01:14 PM   #4
godzilla-j
Chuunin

godzilla-j is an unknown quantity at this point
since their the main charaacters they probly wanted to make the like the strong shinobi's or something
godzilla-j is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:16 PM   #5
_animelover_
Academy Student

_animelover_ is an unknown quantity at this point
but there life is pretty much the same
_animelover_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 01:34 PM   #6
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
only 1 things tat they were not same between naruto,sasuke,sakura,jiraiya,orochimaru n tsunade is they were not same in age, n their power is not same... naruto got nine tails power so he is strong but jiraiya learn all things by his own.sasuke learn other ppl justu but orochimaru learn justu by his own.sakura n tsunade....all most same lar~~~give me sometime to think ...

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 02:59 PM   #7
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil
yup most people have noticed that...and the funny thing is that each of them are training with each sannin. sakura with tsunade, sasuke with orochimaru and naruto with jirayai
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:02 PM   #8
mugen
Genin

mugen is an unknown quantity at this point
HAHA yea and guess what naruto is taught by jairaiya and sakura is taught by tsunade and sasuke is taught by orochimaru. its DEJA VU[/I]
mugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 03:40 PM   #9
shojogirl
a.k.a. GreenKitty

shojogirl is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG the ninjas

............well, it's kindof obvious isn't it? lol

"Why, yes, Mr.Anderson...I drink protein rich milk. The calcium is highly effective in aiding my constant pursuit of viruses, and keeps my endurance up while running from frenzied, hormonally driven fans...I must have that protein, and milk is the key. My key." -Agent Smith

We are the cure, the Hugonuts.

shojogirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 04:55 PM   #10
corbenk

Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162
i think that it was all done on purpose. In epsiode...135? Kakashi comments on how their life was "just like theirs" and i think that was who he was referring to. And I think it might be a lil bit of how they might become the next legendary sannin too.

Kakashi was refering to the fact that naruto and sasuke's lifes are like the two shonobi who discovered konoha (sasuke and rauto fought on their statues)
Old 06-19-2005, 05:58 PM   #11
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by corbenk
Kakashi was refering to the fact that naruto and sasuke's lifes are like the two shonobi who discovered konoha (sasuke and rauto fought on their statues)

maybe you're right, but then why are they getting trained by the three legendary sannin? Sasuke by Oro, Naruto by Jiraiya, and Sakura by Tsunade? And on top of that, we don't know much about the Shodaime or the Nidaime, so how're we supposed to suspect that its them that Kakashi was talking about?

But you have a good point, they did fight at the Valley of the End, and you probably make a whole lot more sense than i do.
Old 06-19-2005, 06:33 PM   #12
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by SugoiNaruto162
maybe you're right, but then why are they getting trained by the three legendary sannin? Sasuke by Oro, Naruto by Jiraiya, and Sakura by Tsunade? And on top of that, we don't know much about the Shodaime or the Nidaime, so how're we supposed to suspect that its them that Kakashi was talking about?

But you have a good point, they did fight at the Valley of the End, and you probably make a whole lot more sense than i do.
yup...all team 7 member train by sannin...it were cute...

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 12:24 AM   #13
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

cute? hm? interesting...all three trained by sannin...i just hope the anime goes on long enough to show the prduct of that.
Old 06-21-2005, 12:30 AM   #14
nelsonkong
S-Ranked Shinobi

nelsonkong is an unknown quantity at this point
That is why they have been called the "Future Sennin".

Ma Sis : Sakatsu, Bubblezio
nelsonkong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2005, 01:02 AM   #15
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

yup! but...i think the word ur lookin for there is sannin.

sennin means 'hermit' or 'wanderer' (i dont know about the last one)

that's why Naruto calls him ero-sennin. maybe b/c he has no respect for him, or b/c i heard jiraiya first introed himself to naruto as 'sennin'