Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-09-2010, 08:19 PM   #1
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough
Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers

Predict away!

Chapter Link: http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/31018515/1
killerrabbit9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-09-2010, 09:27 PM   #2
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers

Kishi continues to f this manga up with hugs and out of nowhere uber characters.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:34 PM   #3
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Naruto gains control of the kyuubi.
500 we will more than likely see Sasuke's EMS.

& what I predicted about 498 was right! I predicted Minato and Kushina both used their chakra to seal the kyuubi.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

I predict that this manga loses its fan base & just gets canceled without getting a final chapter.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #5
Law&Order
Fear the Beard!

Law&Order will become famous soon enoughLaw&Order will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Naruto gains control of the kyuubi.
500 we will more than likely see Sasuke's EMS.

& what I predicted about 498 was right! I predicted Minato and Kushina both used their chakra to seal the kyuubi.
Cool but it still needs explaining. I doubt they both sealed half of the Kyuubi in Naruto. I hope Kishi is creative enough to pull out something patriotic for Kushina other than we both died to create this seal. Plus this is a weak surprise esp. with all of the past talk of what Minato meant and wanted and his reasonings were for sealing the fox in Narato. All of those references from J-Man and others should have included Kushina's name in the sealing. I mean seriously 4 chapters ago we see the 8 tails being sealed in a pot no problem and now it takes the 4th and a special chakra type user to seal half of the Kyuubi in Naruto while both sacrifice their lives. Doesn't really add up.

Hopefully 499 will show us Kushina doing more than just lending Minato her chakra.

Chuck Norris can judge a book by its cover!

- Warning -
“Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise."

Law&Order is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #6
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Naruto raping his mom...im done

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:20 PM   #7
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I will predict that Kushina will laugh right up in naruto's face for him calling himself "The Leafs Orange Hokage". She will tell him that's a horrible name, and give him a better title.

Last edited by ask me anything; 06-09-2010 at 10:22 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-09-2010), batonnoir (06-10-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 10:23 PM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

The capture and sealing of the Kyuubi story will be told (if Kishi has any sense) but it is now pretty predictable based on the Kyuubi recognizing Kushina's chakra/chains.

Minato and Kushina confront the Kyuubi; Kushina restrains him with her chains, Minato starts to seal him with the death god into their baby (or was he a fetus?) Naruto; Minato starts to run out of chakra a la Hiruzen v. Orochimaru; Kushina in her struggle to keep the fox down, his terribly wounded by a tail and beings to lose life; in a last sacrifice, Kushina gives her "special" chakra to Minato to help him complete the seal; Kyuubi yells "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo ooooooooooo..."

Naruto is found between his dead parents and then everyone decides to hate him.

In the end, it is a double sacrifice. Anything Dad can do, Mom can do, too. Fine - but boring. We didn't need to wait this long. How come it was never told of the Fourth and his Wench - heroes of Konoha... and their brat we hate.
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:41 PM   #9
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

I predict a storm of minato fanboys wetting themselves over how epic he is compared to everyone.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 10:47 PM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

^Huuu?? what are you talking about Minato got shat on this chapter.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Old 06-09-2010, 10:50 PM   #11
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Law&Order View Post
Kishi continues to f this manga up with hugs and out of nowhere uber characters.
wtf wat would you do if you finally met your mom after living your life without her.

This site is getting ruined by the dumbass people who join everyday
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:03 PM   #12
JEWbii
Genin

Location: too scared of the nuts on this forum to fill this out
JEWbii is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
wtf wat would you do if you finally met your mom after living your life without her.

This site is getting ruined by the dumbass people who join everyday
what you need to understand is that Naruto isnt Sasuke, thus, any emotion that Naruto shows is gay.

-however-

if Sasuke whines for a chapter or ten he is just intense.
JEWbii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

^yeah dumbarses like BAYSYCK who can't even tell that he's talking to someone who has been here longer than him. Mr. I joined in Nov 2009 wants to talk about dumbarse n00bs? Guess what you are one.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 11:14 PM   #14
Duncan33
The Unknown Quantity

Duncan33 is on a distinguished roadDuncan33 is on a distinguished road

@Vengeance, Ouch....

Well I can either expect another flashback about the nine tails attack or we'll get back into the battle between Naruto and Kyuubi. You know, I get this sinking feeling that Naruto will have both Minato's and Kushina's chakras helping Naruto's chakra to pull the Kyuubi's chakra towards him. (Yes I'm saying chakra a lot... Gimmie a break :\)

Last edited by Duncan33; 06-09-2010 at 11:20 PM.
Duncan33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 PM   #15
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
^Huuu?? what are you talking about Minato got shat on this chapter.
Minato was intelligent in this chapter by following red hair.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote