Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-09-2010, 11:19 PM   #16
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 499 Predictions/Spoilers

So there's the Cloud and Rock.

Minato was the pro ninja who slaughtered armies.
Kushina was the one with the uber bloodline that can cause hax.

I see why Minato said if people knew that Naruto was their son. There would be trouble. I hope kishi sheds more light on this.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (06-10-2010)

Old 06-09-2010, 11:20 PM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

@ninjalostboy95; hehe kk I was thinking more along the lines of needing to kill his wife in order to ensure his sons safety. Kind of takes away from the idea that Minato alone was able to stop the fox. The myth went from Minato sealed the fox to a possible Kushina bitched the fox & gave Minato a part of her soul so she could finish the job when Naruto got older. Takes away from the whole god like persona that surrounds Minato you know.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-09-2010 at 11:22 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-09-2010)
Old 06-09-2010, 11:23 PM   #18
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Ohhhhh my bad then.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2010, 11:43 PM   #19
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
^yeah dumbarses like BAYSYCK who can't even tell that he's talking to someone who has been here longer than him. Mr. I joined in Nov 2009 wants to talk about dumbarse n00bs? Guess what you are one.
i watched this site for a long time and decided to make an account then.
All im saying is that the people on this site are becoming retarded, all fans over a single character too much to understand the other character.

This goes for both naruto and sasuke fans
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 12:17 AM   #20
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
i watched this site for a long time and decided to make an account then.
All im saying is that the people on this site are becoming retarded, all fans over a single character too much to understand the other character.

This goes for both naruto and sasuke fans
You must have been reading the Naruto vs. Sasuke Thread.

There are people who read into more than their fan character. I like Naruto(not like like, just like) but I get Sasuke. I just don't like the way Kishi keeps moving some of these folks down some stupid paths. I won't disagree when someone brings up some Naruto down falls, but as long as they can also see Sasuke's faults.

Truthfully... there can be, and has been some really good discussions about many different topics. It only sucks that they can come few and far between sometimes.

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #21
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Vengeance is a dick. Don't pay attention to him. Mr. "I joined in Jun 2007"
Get a life, loser. We all have a join date.
Just because you've been on here longer doesn't mean you're better than everyone here.

Kushina said "We wanted to aid you however we could." she said WE, not MINATO.
If Kushina didn't agree to put some of her chakra in to help seal the Kyuubi, then she would have said, "Minato wanted to aid you however he could." Which could have ended with, "Minato wanted to aid you however he could, so he took some of my chakra and killed me." That's what everyone's making it out to seem like.
She (possibly) knew she would more than likely be killed anyway, so why sacrifice and help her SON out in the long run? She didn't underestimate the power of the kyuubi. Plus, maybe it took a little bit of her special chakra to fully seal something that big.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
BAYSYCK (06-10-2010), Emissary of Justice (06-10-2010), Ero-Sage (06-10-2010), SasukeWorldsGreatest (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:21 AM   #22
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLOOD_GOD View Post
Kushina said "We wanted to aid you however we could." she said WE, not MINATO.
If Kushina didn't agree to put some of her chakra in to help seal the Kyuubi, then she would have said, "Minato wanted to aid you however he could." Which could have ended with, "Minato wanted to aid you however he could, so he took some of my chakra and killed me." That's what everyone's making it out to seem like.
She (possibly) knew she would more than likely be killed anyway, so why sacrifice and help her SON out in the long run? She didn't underestimate the power of the kyuubi. Plus, maybe it took a little bit of her special chakra to fully seal something that big.
I completely agree with u 110%
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narut0360 For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:47 AM   #23
Scribbles
***Lurker***

Scribbles is an unknown quantity at this point

lol'ed hard at this chap. Too many "Likes" tho but can't always have it your way.

Anyhows, Hopefully we learn more about the "Special Chakra" and why the cloud wanted it, but i doubt it. And who knows, maybe an new alias for "The leaf's orange Hokage" lol
Scribbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 01:49 AM   #24
BAYSYCK
Genin

BAYSYCK is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krohnie84 View Post
You must have been reading the Naruto vs. Sasuke Thread.

There are people who read into more than their fan character. I like Naruto(not like like, just like) but I get Sasuke. I just don't like the way Kishi keeps moving some of these folks down some stupid paths. I won't disagree when someone brings up some Naruto down falls, but as long as they can also see Sasuke's faults.

Truthfully... there can be, and has been some really good discussions about many different topics. It only sucks that they can come few and far between sometimes.
Exactly, naruto has his faults about crying over sasuke and sasuke has his problems over revenge.

I personally like naruto more than sasuke but i try to see the sides of both characters before saying something.

I just dont understand why people are complaining about naruto hugging his mom, if someone could please explain it to me would be nice,otherwise i dont see the problem in naruto hugging his mom.
BAYSYCK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BAYSYCK For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 01:55 AM   #25
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAYSYCK View Post
Exactly, naruto has his faults about crying over sasuke and sasuke has his problems over revenge.

I personally like naruto more than sasuke but i try to see the sides of both characters before saying something.

I just dont understand why people are complaining about naruto hugging his mom, if someone could please explain it to me would be nice,otherwise i dont see the problem in naruto hugging his mom.
I agree, I dont understand why people are saying he's gay and incestual when Kishi meant nothing like that. They're stupid for thinking such petty thoughts, given the situation, and possibly some bad translation.

"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
Old 06-10-2010, 02:23 AM   #26
eclestimon
Academy Student

eclestimon is an unknown quantity at this point

Honestly, this is why I wait for Onemanga's edition rather than the one here. Stuff that made less sense here was much clearer there. >.>

I still read it here when I get super impatient and can't wait another day for it.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:40 AM   #27
naruto's death
naruto's death

naruto's death is an unknown quantity at this point

i predict naruto chakra chains vs. sasuke's susanoo/hatred ... and the winner would be!!! i don't kno... i just like the thought of it
naruto's death is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 03:17 AM   #28
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclestimon View Post
Honestly, this is why I wait for Onemanga's edition rather than the one here. Stuff that made less sense here was much clearer there. >.>

I still read it here when I get super impatient and can't wait another day for it.
Maybe OneManga will have a better translation so everyone will get off the topics of their mother/son conversations being like how 2 teenage American girls would converse, and Naruto's "hug no jutsu" making a return, and Naruto wanting to bang his mom "supposedly". That's not what I got from the chapter though. Probably because I had the factor that KUSHINA is his MOM.
I hope to God next chapter will be less talking and Kushina will help Naruto with separating the Kyuubi's will from his own and only extracting the chakra. Also POSSIBLY learning more about this "special chakra" of hers....That's probably the most exciting part of the chapter, if you ask me. Those chakra chains are dope as fuck.

Old 06-10-2010, 03:53 AM   #29
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

seriously why is he gay. wouldn't you want to hug your mother when you find her after 16 years???

Also the translation sucked with all the "like" in it, I mean it's supposed to be arround the same as Naruto's and we never read him saying dattebayo.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Najiro For This Useful Post:
BAYSYCK (06-10-2010), BLOOD_GOD (06-10-2010), SilverbladeVI (06-10-2010)
Old 06-10-2010, 04:11 AM   #30
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

I once predicted that Kishi took away Nagato using "all 6 element" and made it only 5 elements, just to give Naruto metal as a kekke genkai in the future, but now I dont know. Something that comes natural should have already come naturally to Naruto in my opinion, but I guess Kishi could make it that since her unique gift was somewhat "watered down" by mixing with Minato's, the "natural affinity" for it wasnt exactly there, and Naruto would have to train to convert his chakra in that way, and draw out that chakra needed to create metal, kinda like he had to train to feel and use Natural Energy and Sage chakra. Tsunade did say his ninjutsu was more like moms, so maybe moms has some special tip for him, but at this point Naruto doesnt really need a kekke genkai, although I wouldnt mind him using metal.

Anyone remember the manga, color cover with Madara and Kyuubi on it, where Kyuubi was chained down and he had the Sharingan eyes?

Naruto's nickname better not be the Orange anything just because yellow and red made Orange. That's a cute connection and all for Naruto to be given those colors and outfit to wear as a child, but Orange is so gay. The Orange Fox Sage or any name with Orange in it is gay. Please dont make his nickname have to do with the color he chooses to wear. People will be like, why do they call him the Orange Sage, and the person will respond, Oh because he wears an Orange outfit, and because his dad was the Yellow Flash and his mom was the Red Tomato or whatever. Please, connect the ideas if u like, but please dont let Naruto be called the Orange anything.

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote