wat do u think friendship is? - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 06-18-2005, 11:26 PM   #16
bbntt
Genin

bbntt is an unknown quantity at this point
no one will betray u here so don't worry

Old 06-18-2005, 11:33 PM   #17
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

CuTe_CuTe_DoG is an unknown quantity at this point
but i'm still scare... ...

It seem in NL got many good people. Thanks for all people that care about me in NL before... although i am still scaring to be friend with you all but i will try hard...

Friends in NL(For me they r good people...)bbntt,~*ChizurU千鶴*~,swtvi3tboi08,yami_yo ukai,glaiza_mei,offthechain2.nelsonkong, dizzy killa,satoshi-kun,-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
CuTe_CuTe_DoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2005, 11:35 PM   #18
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
well if this helps you at all your not alone. my "friend" lies all the time. about everything. and i still hang with her. i am trying not to. cause it ticks the heck outta me. but you just have to live with it. if you don't have a true friend now one willl come soon. the hard part is waiting then it can be all down hill
Old 06-18-2005, 11:45 PM   #19
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

but i tried hard before! i tried to make friends with many people but they only betray me...i dun know why or because of my family...they didn't make friend with my by their true heart... never before...

It seem in NL got many good people. Thanks for all people that care about me in NL before... although i am still scaring to be friend with you all but i will try hard...

Friends in NL(For me they r good people...)bbntt,~*ChizurU千鶴*~,swtvi3tboi08,yami_yo ukai,glaiza_mei,offthechain2.nelsonkong, dizzy killa,satoshi-kun,-Uchiha_Sasuke-
Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
Old 06-18-2005, 11:55 PM   #20
drunk_sea_monkey
S-Ranked Shinobi

drunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant futuredrunk_sea_monkey has a brilliant future
then "i walk a lonely road the only road that i have ever known" can be your theme song ^_^ sorry not trying to make you feel bad...
Old 06-18-2005, 11:59 PM   #21
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

my feel always bad since 12 years old... so u no need to said sorry...

Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
Old 06-19-2005, 12:36 AM   #22
Phlemingo
Chuunin

Phlemingo is an unknown quantity at this point
Boulevard of broken dreams! Um don't be so drama-mama! Look forward to life and don't think of bad stuff.
Old 06-19-2005, 04:16 AM   #23
CuTe_CuTe_DoG
Genin

i hope i can look forward in NL...so i join at here... ...

Club
*~*~*Uchiha Clan FC*~*~*
Konoha 5 FC
orochimaru FC
Old 06-19-2005, 11:20 AM   #24
~*Naisha*~
Genin

~*Naisha*~ is an unknown quantity at this point
Friendship is trust, acceptance and warmth in a cold world. True friendship is bloody rare, and it takes time... But generally everyone on NL strikes me as nice, so gluck.

"There are three kinds of people in this world; those who can count and those who can't."
~*Naisha*~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2005, 11:50 AM   #25
mini
Jesus Freak

mini is on a distinguished road
interaction w/ others and love cuz god made us need other human beings
Old 06-25-2005, 04:41 PM   #26
Typhoon
Jounin

Typhoon is an unknown quantity at this point
I think friendship is really important. I value friendship above all things. My friends are really important to me. I would never betray my friends even If I die. Friendship to me is as important as family. Without friends, I would be so lonely in life.

Proud and loyal Co-owner of the Konoha 5 FC
Typhoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 11:12 PM   #27
Tabris
Sexy Lady

Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Friendship, i define it as the shared trust between two people. For me it takes a very long time to build an actual friendship, as i am not very good at trusting people... any one actually. As I grew up in this world i discovered that people are not to be trusted. So in an attempt to not be vulnerable, to not be... hurt... my offence became my defence, with a tounge that burned like the fire of hell i lashed out against any one who would try to get near me. So yes a friendship to me is any one who stuck aroudn long enough to get close to me. It's very special, so i don't really know how to describe it, it's just an unspoken bond that managed to seep into my life.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 12:47 AM   #28
lapinky
Jounin

lapinky is an unknown quantity at this point
for me there need to be trust and respect must be there and you got to feel happy when your around them.Whats the point of haging around somebody you don't like..true friends maybe hard to find but there will surely be one waiting for you in life^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuTe_CuTe_DoG
but i am scare to make friends now since they betray me...T_T
Because of your fear you don't dare to make any frineds but if you don't make any friends, you won't find out who your true friends are.Don't be afraid of what happens cause there will surely be ups and downs in our lives^^my "best friends" when i was 7 - 9 all left me but i gave everybody one more chance, so now even if me and my new friends are not in the same class we still stay together^^

kakashi =D MyBlog

kakashi! =D

Last edited by lapinky; 06-26-2005 at 12:53 AM.
lapinky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2005, 01:47 AM   #29
venustan1988
~~~Friendly Angel~~~

venustan1988 is an unknown quantity at this point
it seem cute cute dog strat to meet with people...this was wat friendship call... meet with people that we don't know before... then try to trust them and protect them...let them fell warm... let the world full of friendship...that is wat friedship call.

if wan 2 play dota wif me pls add me as friend.
venus1988 and venusgod
bye guys, i will leave for 1 month but will always online in war craft channel to chat. meet u all there. bye
venustan1988 is offline   Reply With Quote