Naruto vs Weaver - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-20-2010, 04:51 PM   #1
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Naruto vs Weaver

To ease the wait for next Naruto chapter and the minds of those interested on my manga, I'm going to post along the week chapters of a fanfic crossover. (I hope that the mods don't get mad at me for not posting in the right category)

Feel free to comment between chapters.

Quote:
Chapter I: Crumbling the Forbidden Wall

(Roughly a dozen of men are taking a lunch break in what it seems to be a small quarry; one of the workers, with a spiked ponytail, finishes a dish of dumplings and stares at the less dirty man, cleaning his glasses)
Man with spiked ponytail: How much time do we have before we finally get there, Tomogui-sama?!
Tomogui: Unfortunately, I can’t say, Shikaiki-san. This piece of land is pouring large amounts of chakra, but I still don’t know how deep the origin is.
Shikaiki: You could always hire a Hyuuga.
Tomogui: (smirks) I wish. It seems that every Hyuuga is busy with the menace of war.
(A grizzled man seems surprised)
Grizzled man: War?!
Tomogui: Didn’t you hear, Junboku-san? Everybody’s talking about it in the big towns! It seems that Uchiha Madara declared war on the five Kage.
Junboku: (confused) Uchiha Madara?! They must have fooled you good, that guy died long before I was born, how’s that possible?!
Tomogui: Beats me, but that’s what everybody is talking about these days.
Junboku: I’m not buying it.
Shikaiki: I wouldn’t be so sure, after all a single Akatsuki turned Konoha into a crater.
Junboku: Well if you say s-
(He’s interrupted at the sight of a pale clay figure falling in the middle of the group; a shadow is seen in the sky; Zombie Deidara is riding a clay owl)
Zombie Deidara: Katsu!
(A big explosion hides the sight of the quarry with an explosion and a dust cloud; Kabuto watches delighted the scenery in a nearby cliff, along with Zetsu)
Kabuto: Impressive, isn’t it?
Dark Zetsu: Impressive enough to bring the Konoha hounds in a matter of hours.
White Zetsu: Why are you interested in this place anyway?
Kabuto: Orochimaru-sama once stumbled upon this place and considered the possibility of it being a chakra leyline, but deemed it as a curiosity rather than an opportunity.
(Zombie Deidara arrives and lands near Kabuto)
White Zetsu: And what is that opportunity?
Kabuto: This place pours pure chakra. Aren’t Bijuu made of pure chakra?!

(In the Hokage’s office, lightened by the dusk, Tsunade is reviewing some papers while Shizune holds Tonton and Shikamaru stands, waiting for orders)
Shikamaru: Tomogui’s Quarry?!
Tsunade: It’s near the border between the Land of Fire and the Land of Rivers. Nearby villagers say that a big explosion occurred there at midday, I want you to go and investigate the local, along with five more Chuunin.
Shikamaru: It sounds like a C-rank mission, why send more than a genin team?
Tsunade: Tomogui-san sent reports about his activity in the quarry. He believed that, deep under the ground there’s a chakra leyline. We must think of the possibility that Akatsuki acknowledged Tomogui’s findings and might use them against us.
Shikamaru: I see. I’ll form a team right away.
(He exits the office)

(In the construction site, Chouji, Neji, Lee, Kiba, Shino, Sakura and Sai are gathered around Shikamaru)
Shikamaru: Where are the girls?
Neji: I think they were assigned to a mission.
Shikamaru: (thinking) In a mission that involves pajamas and purple poetry… what a drag.
Neji: I’ll too depart soon for a mission, so I can’t help you.
Lee: And I’m waiting for Gai-sensei to return to train!
Shikamaru: How troublesome… it seems that we already have a team formed.
Chouji: You can count on me!
Kiba: We’re in, right Akamaru?! (Akamaru barks happily)
Sai: You can count on me too.
Shino: Me too.
Sakura: Hell yeah!!
Shikamaru: See if you don’t poison anyone this time, Sakura.
Sakura: (pissed off) What the hell are you implying?!
Shikamaru: (frightened; thinking) Good thing I’m not in Kakashi’s team, Sakura scares me as hell…

(Night time, Zombie Deidara, still on the clay owl, creates an explosion that causes a chakra outburst)
Kabuto: Finally.
(Zombie Deidaras tarts to land; Kabuto jumps towards the destroyed quarry, while Zetsu fades into the ground; now, near the targeted area, Kabuto starts to investigate; Zetsu reappers near him)
White Zetsu: I don’t see a thing.
Kabuto: There… there should be something here to emit that chakra!
Dark Zetsu: It must have been some trapped chakra. (smirks) I’m calling it a wrap, time to go to the hideout.
Kabuto: Reporting to “Madara”, I assume?
Dark Zetsu: I don’t know what the deal between you and him is, but I’ll resume my activity.
(Zetsu fades once again into the ground; Kabuto looks perplex at the ruins)

(Six figures walk through a thick mist, barely visible)
Amusing Male Voice: Are you sure of this?! I don’t want to be chasing wild gooses after some blabber from a satyr that had too many daiquiris at the Platinum Rug.
Strange Voice: No, I got this information from Behemoth himself.
Husky Male Voice: You know Behemoth isn’t the most reliable source of information, God knows how he made it to gatekeeper.
Amusing Male Voice: Probably by stomping the competition.
Nerdy Female Voice: Still doesn’t explain why would the Temple of Acumen would have a back gate in the middle of Dagon’s Marsh when the front gate is in the Shrine of Adamastor?
Normal Male Voice: I wouldn’t be surprised if the Temple was that big.
Nerdy Female Voice: Big as in the size of Hungary?
Amusing Male Voice: We’re being guided by a Deep One wannabe, I thought suspension of disbelief was already implicit.
Strange Voice: By Behemoth’s indications, we arrived.
Normal Female Voice: I can’t see a thing.
Normal Male Voice: Now we wait for the gate to act.
Amusing Male Voice: I hate these gates. Why can’t they be like the Stargate, where you walk through a bubble and you’re done with it?!
(They appear in some ruins; the amusing male voice belongs to a blue eyed blond wearing a dark blue tangzhuang; the husky male voice belongs to a tall, tanned male with dark hair, brown eyes, a red longcoat and 2 zweihänders on his back; the normal voice belongs to a male with dark hair and green eyes with a black overcoat; the nerdy female voice belongs to a short, slender brunette with glasses, with a black shinobi shozoku; the normal female voice belongs to a red-hair with blue eyes with a white robe; the strange voice belongs to a short creature that looks like an humanoid fish; everyone but the last carry backpacks)
Blond Guy: I don’t think we’re in Kansas anymore, Lucio.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 06-20-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-20-2010), ask me anything (06-20-2010), Marlboro (06-21-2010), Najiro (06-20-2010), platinumrug (06-26-2010), Rikudou Sennin (06-20-2010), Sensei-Q (06-27-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-20-2010), xDD (06-24-2010)

Old 06-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #2
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto vs Weaver

Dude that rocked!
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:37 PM   #3
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road

it's strange but it caught my interest
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #4
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Cant wait for chapter two

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-20-2010)
Old 06-20-2010, 05:55 PM   #5
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Same here!
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 12:15 AM   #6
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

That was great!

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 03:41 AM   #7
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Just a word in advance: my characters are Italian... 2010 Italians. I hope that explains their names and lines.

Quote:
Chapter II: Chase

Blond Guy: Let’s all thank Behemoth for the 72 hours we are stuck here because of gate cooldown!
Red-hair Girl: (to the green-eyed guy) So, any ideas where we are, Lucio?
Lucio: I don’t think we’re in any sort of temple. I suggest going to the forest to seek some cover, we’re too exposed here. (to the humanoid fish) And Focalor should go on a backpack, just in case.
Focalor: But I don’t like backpacks…
Lucio: We can’t take the risk of you being seen if we’re back to Earth.
Focalor: Fine… (to the red-haired girl) Help me climb to your backpack, Melânia.
Melânia: Sure thing.
(She grabs Focalor and puts it in her backpack, while he zips it shut from the inside)
Blond Guy: Can I suggest something?!
Lucio: No, Sansone, we’re not going to wear straw hats, Japanese robes and a headband just in case we’re not on Earth.
Sansone: You’ll be sorry…

(In the forest)
Lucio: (to the girl with glasses) What can you tell from the tress, Clara?
Clara: I see species that thrive on humid continental and humid subtropical climates. Of course some can be invasive species, but the distribution doesn’t indicate that. I think it indicates more of a transition forest.
Lucio: And if we were on Earth, were could we possibly be?
Clara: Eastern North America, the former countries of Yugoslavia, Eastern China, South Korea or Japan. But then, I’m not so sure.
Lucio: Why?
Clara: Haven’t seen any roads or lightning poles for electricity conduction. Either we’re in a place that even the national government forgot about or we’re not on Earth.
Sansone: (smirking) Told you! (sad) Only if I had the hats and robes and headbands… I sold them to buy Stubborn the Donkey… and Focalor sold it to Behemoth for shenanigans!
Focalor: (muffled by being inside the backpack) Hey, don’t blame me!
Tall Guy: I don’t know about you guys, but I’ll scavenge the forest for food and wood.
(He walks away)
Lucio: Good call, Gabriele. I’ll try to find us a river where we can put an improvisation camp.
Sansone: Yes sir!
Lucio: Sansone, Clara, tomorrow you’ll go to find some signs of civilization.
Melânia: What about me?!
Sansone: You’re already carrying Focalor.
Melânia: (annoyed) …
Lucio: Okay, follow me!

(Some hours later, in the ruins of the quarry, the Konoha nins arrive)
Chouji: What happened here?!
Shikamaru: This must been work of Akatsuki.
Shino: My insects tell me there is a small leak of chakra coming from the rocks. If Akatsuki did this, it seems that they didn’t take the source of the leak.
Sakura: Can you trace the source?
Shino: I’m an Aburame, not a Hyuuga.
Sakura: (annoyed) …
Kiba: (searching the soil with Akamaru) There are fresh traces of somebody being here.
Shikamaru: What can you tell us from them?
Kiba: Five people. Probably carrying a big, stinky fish. (sniffs the air) They went West.
Sai: One of the Akatsuki members, Kisame, looked like a shark.
Shikamaru: No, it can’t be, Kumogakure declared Kisame dead by their own hands.
Sakura: Do you recognize any of the scents?
Kiba: No.
Sakura: (thinking) So Sasuke wasn’t here.
Shikamaru: Kiba, lead the way to them. Sai, survey the forest by air. The rest of us will follow Kiba.
(They disperse except Sai, who pulls out a scroll and draws a bird on it, rides it shortly and takes flight)

(A humongous beast approaches a bar in a dark alley with bright silver neon lights saying “The Platinum Rug”; an angel with dark skin and black wings is cleaning a glass; the humongous beast looks through the bar’s window)
Humongous Beast: Danjal! Danjal! Danjaaaaaaaaaal!!!
Danjal: (sighs) What now, Behemoth?!
Behemoth: Me want drink!
Danjal: You already had a drink this month, you know the rule. You know very well that you blow half of my beverage stock!
Behemoth: (almost crying) Me buy pet. Me squash pet. Me sad…
Danjal: Wait, you already squash dozens of critters on a weekly basis and you buy a pet?
(A dark-haired, pale skinned succubus enters the bar)
Danjal: You’re early today, Naamah.
Naamah: Didn’t have much to do at home, so I thought about keeping you company.
Danjal: (lowers his head) How nice of you, girls.
Naamah: Danjal, stop talking to my breasts.
Danjal: (fixated on Naamah’s neckline) I’ve made my choice.
Naamah: (sighs) So, Behemoth, what poor creature have you stomped this time?
Behemoth: Me squash earthling horse.
Danjal: (still fixated on Naamah’s neckline) Donkey.
Naamah: What, you bought that thing from the monkeys?
Danjal: (still fixated on Naamah’s neckline) Humans.
Naamah: Knowing them, they surely asked something in return.
Behemoth: Yes, me told about gate in marshes.
Naamah: (suddenly interested) Gate on Dagon’s Marsh?
Behemoth: Yes, they ask about gate, me tell about gate. They go to gate now.
Naamah: How interesting…
(Danjal looks concerned about Naamah’s interest)

(In the Akatsuki Hideout, Kabuto arrives; Madara appears in front of him)
Madara: I’ve heard about your incident.
Kabuto: You should know better than mock me. I’m only going to rest for some hours, then I’ll resume my activity. Now if you excuse me…
(He walks away; as he walk through the door of a room, notices Sasuke taking off his bandages)
Kabuto: Ku ku ku ku….
(The point of view is from Sasuke’s back; he takes the last bandage)
Sasuke: The light… has returned to me.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-21-2010), Marlboro (06-21-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-21-2010)
Old 06-21-2010, 05:02 AM   #8
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Did I get squashed in this chapter? Who cares (at least I'm in it, if its me :P)! Thanks for the read!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
Old 06-21-2010, 05:25 AM   #9
Numinous

Quote:
Did I get squashed in this chapter? Who cares (at least I'm in it, if its me :P)! Thanks for the read!
It's your cameo! Although in canon the donkey doesn't have a name.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (06-21-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-21-2010)
Old 06-21-2010, 05:41 AM   #10
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
It's your cameo! Although in canon the donkey doesn't have a name.
Who cares about cannon

Well, if he will appear in canon and he wont have a name, is it possible for you to (once) refer to him being stubborn? Like somebody trying to pull him and saying something like "what a stubborn donkey" (maybe even including a lapsus calami in the form of "stubborndonkey" :P) . Anyways, even if it isn't gonna be in canon thanks for including the name here

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (06-21-2010)
Old 06-21-2010, 06:40 PM   #11
Numinous

Wow, everybody seemed so ecstatic with the manga, now that I'm posting a crossover only a few don't ignore it. Any (contructive) criticism is welcome

And, as you might notice in this section, my characters don't shout their techniques' names like idiots. Normally, the name of the technique is given in the end of the chapter.

Oh and excuse the font, but the posting had an error and had to change it.

Quote:
Chapter III: Clash on the Big Forest 1

(Focalor is swimming in the river while the rest of the group is seated around a campfire, taking stuff off the backpacks; Melânia starts taking off a black blanket with a red cloud pattern, much for Sansone’s surprise)
Sansone: I didn’t know you were an Akatsuki fan.
Melânia: A fan of what now? No, this was the most decent blankets that I could find in the capital.
Clara: There were interesting patterns at the shop. (to the rest of the group) I wanted to buy a blanket with a rather accurate representation of a dissected human, but she spent 5 minutes vomiting after seeing the blanket, so I bought one exactly like hers. (takes off part of the blanket)
Sansone: Aww, why didn’t you girls warn me about that shop?
Clara: As I recall, you said “Going shopping just for the sake of shopping is woman stuff”.
Sansone: (pouting) Those blankets will only bring problems.
Lucio: That was the shittiest response I ever heard.

(Sai lands his ink eagle near the Konoha nin, camped on a forest opening)
Shikamaru: Did you spot them?
Sai: Yes, there are five of them: two females and three males, all about our age. Also there was something that seems to be a summoned creature similar to a fish.
Kiba: That explains the smell of fish.
Sai: I think they’re Akatsuki.
Shikamaru: How troublesome…
Sakura: (nervous) Are you sure?
Sai: They were talking in a code language and sporting Akatsuki cloaks.
Shino: They know we’re after them.
Shikamaru: Yes. But, if they’re our age, they must be newly recruited members. That’s our cue for an ambush.
Chouji: Any ideas, Shikamaru?
Shikamaru: I got one. Divide and conquer, but we can’t get careless, they’re Akatsuki after all. We split in 2 groups, one north of them and one east. (to Sai) Use your jutsu to drive them apart and when you’re done with that task, join the east team, formed by Kiba and Chouji. Me, Sakura and Shino will be the north team. Go to the other team if you find yourselves overwhelmed. Understood?
All but Shikamaru: Yes.
Shikamaru: Let’s go, but don’t get yourselves killed.
(They disperse)

(In the river camp, Focalor is exiting the water, looking at the sky)
Focalor: There’s that bird again.
Lucio: What bird?
(Everybody looks up)
Gabriele: Whoo, that’s a big one.
Clara: It’s a bird of prey, I’m guessing 3 meters of wing length. Seems to be white, but at that altitude I can’t be sure.
Sansone: Oh crap, it’s crapping!
(They jump back, while an ink blowfish splatters in the ground, painting an exploding seal in the ground, creating a small explosion)
Lucio: Formation for quick ambush, now!
Melânia: But we’re the ones being at-
Lucio: Now!
(Lucio, Sansone and Clara take one direction, while Focalor, Melânia and Gabriele take another)
Sai: (on his bird; thinking) That was quick.
(Starts to go east and lowering altitude)

Chouji+Kiba+Sai vs Focalor+Gabriele+Melânia

(Focalor, Gabriele and Melânia are running on the ground; Focalor is lagging behind)
Focalor: Slow down, my legs are shorter than yours!
Melânia: Stop!
(She and Gabriele stop; Focalor catches them up)
Focalor: You’re so kind, Melânia. Thank you.
Melânia: Here they come.
(Four ink lions run towards them)
Gabriele: I got this.
(He pulls his zweihänders off their scabbards and swings them, creating a strong gust that cuts the lions in half)[1]
Chouji: (rolling from behind) Nikudan Hari Sensha! [2]
(Melânia raises her left hand; a spiked earthen wall rises from the ground, stopping Chouji)[3]
Kiba: (spinning from above with Akamaru) Gatsuuga! [4]
(The earthen wall surrounds Melânia’s group, halting for moments Kiba’s attack)
Melânia: I can’t hold the Bulwark for long, what should we do?
Gabriele: Get the first attacker, Melânia. I’ll get the third and Focalor the second.
Melânia & Focalor: Got it.
(Kiba and Akamaru pierce through the wall)
Gabriele: You’re mine!
(Gabriele dashes towards Kiba; Chouji crushes the rest of the wall with Chou Harite)[5]
Focalor: Did he just grew 10 meters?
Melânia: Take care!
(She starts running; Kiba dodges Gabriele’s swords and notices her escape)
Kiba: Akamaru!
(Akamaru barks and jumps, using Dynamic Marking; a thick bubble protects Melânia from the marking)[6]
Kiba: What?! (he barely dodges Gabriele’s next swing)
Melânia: (as she escapes) Thanks, Focalor.
(Akamaru tries to chase her, but a bunch of ice shards stops him; [7] Chouji tries to grab Focalor, but it slips through his fingers; Kiba jumps near Akamaru and whispers to his ears)
Kiba: Listen, Akamaru, watch closely his swords swings and avoid his Fuuton while in Gatsuuga, okay?
(Akamaru barks; he uses Juujin Bunshin [8]and they use Gatsuuga; Chouji tries to grab Focalor again, but it slips one more time)
Gabriele: Focalor, take cover.
Focalor: I understand.
(Focalor escapes between Chouji’s legs; Chouji, pissed off, uses Nikudan Hari Sensha to chase Focalor; Gabriele swings his swords again, but Kiba and Akamaru dodge the severing gust)
Gabriele: (thinking) Don’t take me as that predictable!
(Gabriele parries his swords against each other, creating a spark; he buries part of the swords on the ground and holds them; the spark grows into a thunderstorm that catches him, Chouji, Kiba and Akamaru; Focalor barely escapes it; [9] Chouji, Kiba and Akamaru seem to be unconscious, while Gabriele’s hands are burned)
Focalor: Are you alright?
Gabriele: Nothing that Melânia can’t fix.
(Melânia comes out from behind a tree, angered)
Melânia: You used the Spark again, didn’t you?! I shouldn’t heal you after what I said last time.
Gabriele: Wait, what about the ambusher you were after?
Melânia: I’m the team’s healer, but I kick ass too! The guy just drew stuff, what kind of lame power is that?

Last edited by Numinous; 06-21-2010 at 06:46 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-21-2010), Marlboro (06-22-2010)
Old 06-21-2010, 06:41 PM   #12
Numinous

Because of 10000 character limit...

Quote:
[1] Seal of Storm: Severing Sword Swing

[2] Spiked Human Bullet Tank

[3] Seal of Earth: Bulwark of Jericho

[4] Dual Piercing Fang

[5] Mega Palm Thrust

[6] Seal of Water: Warding Bubble

[7] Seal of Water: Impeding Blizzard

[8] Beast Human Clone

[9] Seal of Storm: Swords of the Storming Spark

Old 06-21-2010, 07:02 PM   #13
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Is there a character based off of me in this? If so, I'll read it.

If not, then boring.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2010, 07:20 PM   #14
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Is there a character based off of me in this? If so, I'll read it.

If not, then boring.
Well, Satan's personality is pretty close to yours (and no, it's not a subconscious way to say "I don't like you, so you're Satan",demons are more neutral, from peaceful to chaotic). Unfortunately, I'm not intending to use him in this sample crossover, so you can scream boring all you want.

Old 06-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #15
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
you can scream boring all you want.
Will do.

It's an undeniable fact that I make for a pretty manly character. Just something to think about. =p
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote