Naruto the Reincarnated Sage!!!!! - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-17-2010, 02:08 PM   #1
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough
Naruto the Reincarnated Sage!!!!!

The kyuubi stated that he saw the sage of 6 Paths in Naruto. If that is true or not we will soom find out. But lets think if it is true then naruto will soo be able to use every Nature affinity. Also with mass shadow clones he could master the elements in no time at all.

The point is if he is the reincarnation of the rikudou what new powers do you think wil come with it?

The badass shinobis
uchihamadara is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-17-2010, 02:22 PM   #2
Najiro
Chuunin

Najiro is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto the Reincarnated Sage!!!!!

I said the same before I think he only has the body just like the youngest son of the sage, I believe the Senju were strong but even their power watered down through generations. But I think Naruto's body has the original strength.
Najiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2010, 02:26 PM   #3
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

uchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enoughuchihamadara will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Najiro View Post
I said the same before I think he only has the body just like the youngest son of the sage, I believe the Senju were strong but even their power watered down through generations. But I think Naruto's body has the original strength.
So if so what new abilities do you think he will posses?

The badass shinobis
Old 06-17-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

its hard to tell what happened right then.. For all i know it could just be that the rikudou could have left that power in all the tail demons.. He is the one that broke up the 10 tail and made the 1-9tails, could have left it so people could control them...But its just a guess, would like to see what the bee has to say

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SirBenoit For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (06-20-2010), Rikudou Sennin (06-20-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (06-19-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 02:35 PM   #5
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
its hard to tell what happened right then.. For all i know it could just be that the rikudou could have left that power in all the tail demons.. He is the one that broke up the 10 tail and made the 1-9tails, could have left it so people could control them...But its just a guess, would like to see what the bee has to say
Thats true, but it way more cooler if he was the reincarnation of the sage of 6 paths. That would set up the arc for him to be the ultimate Host and he would have to capture all of the beast back form madara and become the ten tails host.

The badass shinobis
Old 06-17-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Najiro
Chuunin

I believe that will hapen TBH, but that also means KB will die. And Naruto will understand that the only way to stop any more jinks to be made is to make 1 beast and let the beast die with Naruto.

Also I don't think Naruto posseses any new ability.

BTW Naruto didn't take all the kyuubi's chakra yet. I mean the kyuubi had enough to create such a huge ball. And the seals on Naruto Super Sage body made it look like that it wasn't 100% complete yet.

Just check this pic if you look at it you see that it might be possible that the seal might be fully completed when he takes the rest of the kyuubi's chakra and the the seal will complete it'self on his right arm.
Old 06-17-2010, 03:14 PM   #7
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
I believe that will hapen TBH, but that also means KB will die. And Naruto will understand that the only way to stop any more jinks to be made is to make 1 beast and let the beast die with Naruto.

BTW Naruto didn't take all the kyuubi's chakra yet. I mean the kyuubi had enough to create such a huge ball. And the seals on Naruto Super Sage body made it look like that it wasn't 100% complete yet.

Just check this pic if you look at it you see that it might be possible that the seal might be fully completed when he takes the rest of the kyuubi's chakra and the the seal will complete it'self on his right arm.

Well his mother did say "you did it" I was assuming that he did take it all.
he should also be able to fully transform as well. The one thing i was wondering about was why he apologized to the fox and said soon, what was that about?

The badass shinobis
Old 06-17-2010, 03:20 PM   #8
Najiro
Chuunin

I think because while he was absorbing the kyuubi's hate he probably also felt his will to be free. And Naruto being so kind I think he doesn't really want to luck the kyuubi up again so he said to wait because he will free him probably after everything is over with.
Old 06-17-2010, 04:19 PM   #9
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Yeah I think he intends on making peace with kyuubi...it appeared that he took all of the kyuubi's chakra initially but had to lock him up anyway because of his anger...where as with KB tailed beast became peaceful after losing his chakra to KB. I hope he learns how to use all affinities. Shit...at this point he has to show he is at the top of the food chain after this training...
Old 06-17-2010, 04:59 PM   #10
Najiro
Chuunin

I really hope he doesn't learn all ellements or else he will really create a rainbow )):
Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #11
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

no the seal is done . he locked the fox back up to separate the fox's chackra from it's body like fukasaka told him to
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 06-18-2010 at 05:18 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-18-2010), SirBenoit (06-17-2010)
Old 06-17-2010, 06:15 PM   #12
uchihamadara
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
no the seal is done . he locked the fox back up to separate the fox's chackra from it's boy like fukasaka told him to
I think your right because after he locked up the kyuubi it looked drained of it's energy. and he was infused with it so he took it's entire chakra and separated it so it does not hav access to it's own chakra.

The badass shinobis
Old 06-17-2010, 09:20 PM   #13
Krohnie84
Jounin

Krohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enoughKrohnie84 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
Could it be that since Naruto could be the younger son's decendent that the kyuubi's chakra reacted to him and the chakra molds with Naruto to create the reincarnated sage? The way Naruto looks is nothing like what bee looks like when he has all the chakra?

Quote:

Just check this pic if you look at it you see that it might be possible that the seal might be fully completed when he takes the rest of the kyuubi's chakra and the the seal will complete it'self on his right arm
What if the seals are meaning that he has yet to complete gathering all the power of the SOSP? He needs all nine of the beasts to become the jubi and that is what is represented on his body? This might be what Madara is really after. Only a decendent of the Sage can reclaim all of his power?

"Never go back on your word... and never give up, no matter how bad it gets. That's your Ninja way."
Jiraiya Ero-Sennin.
Krohnie84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2010, 10:57 AM   #14
Najiro
Chuunin

that could be true too that Naruto is gonna be the one who will have the possibility to carry the juubi
Old 06-18-2010, 01:23 PM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

WTF is this fapping shit here??? Naruto is not the reincarnation of the sage, just his lower half (AKA senju) which consisted of two bird legs and a mangina for tea pary share time with rice cakes

Narutos not going to get the RG, take over the world or even be half the half the body senju minato was. Basicly, quit fapping!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote