Tobi=Izuna - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-26-2011, 02:50 PM   #1
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Tobi=Izuna

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReCZBxzyVko

Hmm seems to be right... It got me thinking so lets discuss..
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2011, 03:43 PM   #2
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Tobi=Izuna

izuna was said to be equally as powerful as madara but he still was blind and was said to have died shortly after madara obtained his eyes
Old 10-26-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

in the theory Izuna gets resurrected.. its a pretty good theory tho.. I liked it
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:26 PM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

So by transferring EMS eyes to nagato, once the RG was awakened Izuna was revived by an Auto-Gedo Rinne tensai???

IMO, the EMS's final jutsu that came with it could be the power to combine blood line, thus copy KKGs. The one thing the SG isn't supposed to be able to do...

It could be the SHINBUTSU SHUGO thing... I thought it might be a secret ability of the Uchihas bodies as a base for all of RS's bloodline to recombine in order to create the ultimate doujutsu.
Madaras gaining of the RG could of been through nagato being synced to Gedo Mazo transfering his chakra which gives the RG.

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 11:28 PM   #5
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Solutions_411 is an unknown quantity at this point

The prediction is off on the point that Madara said that he had the rinnegan before he died, which means that Nagato did not 'activate it.'

However, Izuna is a very possible option if he somehow managed to survive, or was resurrected. I am thinking that Tobi might be some sort of creation by Madara, seeing as Tobi has cells from both the first hokage as well as the second hokage.

*NEXT PREDICTION...*

Tobi = Cell... Haha.

But really, it would be a great story if Madara played a role in the death of the second Hokage.
Solutions_411 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 01:04 AM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

where you getting the second hokage from...post me a link i dare you
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 02:22 AM   #7
Solutions_411
Academy Student

Solutions_411 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
where you getting the second hokage from...post me a link i dare you
It's only a thought - The second hokage had time-space abilities, so it's possible that is the source of some of Madara's power. He had this power before he fought the fourth, and the only other person that has been known for that type of technique is the second hokage, who just happens to be the brother of the first.
Solutions_411 is offline   Reply With Quote