How are Karin and Kushina related? - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-24-2010, 01:11 AM   #46
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

you cannot beat the hypno toad!

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-24-2010, 01:19 AM   #47
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorStranger View Post
you cannot beat the hypno toad!
...He just did...
Old 09-15-2010, 11:30 PM   #48
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

In light of recent events...namely Madara stating that "The Uzumaki's Clan trademark red hair", I thought it was appropriate to update my trread with a new post. At first I was going to say somethin like " You can all suck my crev-ass"...but that's really not my style. I am just content that my assessment of the clues that kishi placed were apparently on target, or at lest close enough for me to still uncover the truth, even as others blatently ridiculed me for suggesting something as simple as family resemblances and relative physical traits.

To all you nay-sayers feel free to bring about whatever flames you will...but recognize who was right and who was wrong...peace.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to batonnoir For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (09-17-2010)
Old 09-16-2010, 12:31 AM   #49
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

You know this isn't really important, story wise i mean.
So what if Karin is an Uzumaki, because she did say they spread out around the regions.

My thing is on a scale of finding out who is who and who is related to who. Karin being part of his clan really doesn't have too much of an impact on Naruto, She can't tell him what the Cloud village was like, she can't tell him what the other Uzumakis were like.
So he might like that fact he has ACTUAL living family but thats it. I mean she is more useless than Sakura on the battle field foe Naruto. He doesn't need to bite her to heal.

Not bashing cause they way Kishi is writing right now,HELL they might be.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:54 AM   #50
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given. The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...

IMO it's obvious that they're related...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...

Is there a connection between all their names beginning with K...lol.
This stupid theory of karin being an uzumaki because of her hair reminds me the stypid theory of tobi= obito because of the hair

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 02:32 AM   #51
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
This stupid theory of karin being an uzumaki because of her hair reminds me the stypid theory of tobi= obito because of the hair
What??? You haven't figured out that tobi is obito yet???

edit: just to clarify, I personally have held to the belief that only Obito's other eye was in play...not obito himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
You know this isn't really important, story wise i mean.
So what if Karin is an Uzumaki, because she did say they spread out around the regions.

My thing is on a scale of finding out who is who and who is related to who. Karin being part of his clan really doesn't have too much of an impact on Naruto, She can't tell him what the Cloud village was like, she can't tell him what the other Uzumakis were like.
So he might like that fact he has ACTUAL living family but thats it. I mean she is more useless than Sakura on the battle field foe Naruto. He doesn't need to bite her to heal.

Not bashing cause they way Kishi is writing right now,HELL they might be.
The impact of Karin being an Uzumaki could potentially be very great. It means the difference between being a lone survivor and having a "close" living relative. It means family. Granted, she might be the crazy-ass Aunt...but you can't pick who your related to. Kishi has made it known through Kushina that the Uzumaki are unusually long lived...I'm sure that fact was revealed for some reason, but I don't have enough to go on to even attempt a logical guess.

Also...what about Gaara?

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu

Last edited by batonnoir; 09-16-2010 at 02:36 AM.
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:00 AM   #52
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Well let me just state I think Karin is def part Uzumaki but I do not think she is in direct relation with Kushina. She is probably like Nagato, her parents ran from the Whirlpool and had her, Oro tracked her down because of her talents and her lineage and that is how she became so useful.

You all, including me, did this exact same thing when someone raised the possibility that Nagato was Uzumaki and you all went off and were like no no no, but then when the time comes around you all do it over again, face it, the chances of Kishi going in this direction are high.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:23 AM   #53
dyslexxicon
Genin

dyslexxicon is on a distinguished road

Fucking gingers.
dyslexxicon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to dyslexxicon For This Useful Post:
TheBaron (09-16-2010)
Old 09-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #54
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

Well in the recent chapter, they just now might be related thanks to Kishi's blunders... I swear... if I wasn't so lazy with my manga, I'd try and get the shit out there.. although I still got more writing to do.
Old 09-16-2010, 09:06 AM   #55
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

I'm going to just keep quiet and wait it out. Madara said "trademark".

dyslexxicon (09-16-2010), Human Rasengan (09-16-2010), KillerNN (09-16-2010)
Old 09-16-2010, 09:07 AM   #56
platinumrug
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked 3,034 Times in 1,400 Posts
platinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really niceplatinumrug is just really nice

lol............ i wouldn't be surprised tho for real.
Old 09-16-2010, 05:36 PM   #57
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
Yes it's a theory, but in light of recent revelations, I think it's practically a given. The red hair...the gentile one moment, kicking your butt the next personality...the cliff-hanger comment about sensing another chakra that she recognized...

IMO it's obvious that they're related...my only question now is, is there a connection between Karin's red eyes and Kurenai's...

Is there a connection between all their names beginning with K...lol.
Well who knows but really KARIN related to KUSHINA? (please karin is weak as fuck just another stalker from sasuke valley) Kushina has more power then she does. (SO how would ever they be related to each other?)
Old 09-16-2010, 05:49 PM   #58
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

^Nagato's parents were weak as fuck. Nagato turned into a god afterwards. I think it's about the 'potential'. Karin's not going to do shit in the future anyway, but revealing some stuff would be nice. Being an Uzumaki doesn't automatically bound to a purpose of battling and having Rinnegan or a rainbow cloak.
batonnoir (09-16-2010), Tmoore (09-16-2010)
Old 09-16-2010, 06:58 PM   #59
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

funny how this thread seemed soo idiotic and stupid earlier this year but now.. it could be cannnonz.. I think I've been mindfucked.. kishi is really Kris Angel
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (09-16-2010)
Old 09-16-2010, 10:23 PM   #60
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

do u think that tsunade learned her justu that keeps her young from an uzumaki? her grandmother was mito after all