How are Karin and Kushina related? - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-18-2010, 06:29 PM   #76
icedraon620
God of Tanukis

icedraon620 is on a distinguished roadicedraon620 is on a distinguished road
Re: How are Karin and Kushina related?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
I'd rather call her a Senju/Uzumaki hybrid. Cause she has epic age-changing stuff up her sleeve. And her chakra control is better than anyone elses. I'd say the Senju part is 10% Uzumaki 90%. Just her hair being blonde (&big tits). That's all.
I'm assuming that you are talking about Tsunade (based of the tits hehehehe). We know that her grandparents are Senju and Uzumaki. Therefore one of he parents is 50% of both. Now depending on what the other parent was the least Senju/Uzumaki Tsunade is would be 25% Senju and Uzumaki. At most she can only be 75% of Senju or Uzumaki. I don't know if this makes sense?

Old 09-18-2010, 06:46 PM   #77
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

If Karin and Kushina are related, Naruto isn't getting any red-headed vag.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-19-2010), Sensei-Q (09-18-2010)
Old 09-18-2010, 06:55 PM   #78
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedraon620 View Post
I'm assuming that you are talking about Tsunade (based of the tits hehehehe). We know that her grandparents are Senju and Uzumaki. Therefore one of he parents is 50% of both. Now depending on what the other parent was the least Senju/Uzumaki Tsunade is would be 25% Senju and Uzumaki. At most she can only be 75% of Senju or Uzumaki. I don't know if this makes sense?
unless hashi was a dirty bastard who slept around
Memphis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2010, 07:11 PM   #79
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillerNN View Post
If Karin and Kushina are related, Naruto isn't getting any red-headed vag.
Wincest is always an option. You know that.
Old 09-19-2010, 11:31 AM   #80
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

More like kincest.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 12:22 PM   #81
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

I know Karin is not exactly a hot topic at the moment, but it finally occurred to my why she may have been in charge of that prison. If a high level Uzumaki like Kushina could put the lock down on the Kyuubi, I would imagine a lower level Uzumaki would be idea for maintaining appropriate seals on the dungeons of ninjas...just a thought.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:06 PM   #82
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Oh my god, at least KYF is more interesting. If any of you guys have black hair and brown eyes, it means that you're related to me.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 02:34 PM   #83
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
I know Karin is not exactly a hot topic at the moment, but it finally occurred to my why she may have been in charge of that prison. If a high level Uzumaki like Kushina could put the lock down on the Kyuubi, I would imagine a lower level Uzumaki would be idea for maintaining appropriate seals on the dungeons of ninjas...just a thought.

or she could be like... a normal sensor type and be able to keep track of the inmates
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (10-26-2011), kael03 (10-26-2011), Tmoore (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 03:03 PM   #84
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
or she could be like... a normal sensor type and be able to keep track of the inmates
This. Fucking this.

Karin was kept as a guard for the south base because she was a sensor ninja that had very few equals. She's able to sense a specific chakra from up to 10 km. She can also tell when someone is lying by fluctuations in their chakra, making her perfect for interrogations.

She's not related to Kushina, or the Uzumaki. She was chosen as a guard because no one could escape her sensor range. Quit being a dumbass, bat.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:19 PM   #85
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Karin is related to no one in the manga, just my honest opinon.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 03:36 PM   #86
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The only thing that connects Karin to the Uzumaki is her regenerative blood if it's explained as being a part of the body power of the Rikkudo. However correct me if I'm wrong but I remember it being explained as Orochimaru experimenting on her body. Which means Karin can't be Uzumaki if that were the case.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
batonnoir (10-27-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 05:59 PM   #87
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

OK i got blasted for connecting Gaara as a possible Uzumkai because he not only had the trademark red hair mentioned by tobiara, but a large chakra level and compatibility to become a jink like the other known uzumakis like mito and kushina.

Thats 3 things for the possibility. SImply basing a theory on hair color is far too little IMO....

Now, karin not only has red hair, but power of vitality with her chakra that has insta-heal which is one of the trademark abilities Uzumakis have. Still, kishi could make them all have absolutely no common blood relatives at all in the end. Its a manga....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 08:40 PM   #88
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

maybe she is maybe she isnt thats my answer and im sticking to it
Old 10-26-2011, 08:56 PM   #89
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Karin is related to hayley williams.
Now go check her boobs to confirm this relation.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2011, 04:15 AM   #90
batonnoir
Chuunin

batonnoir is on a distinguished roadbatonnoir is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake View Post
They're locked up in cells...what's to keep track of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
This. Fucking this.

Karin was kept as a guard for the south base because she was a sensor ninja that had very few equals. She's able to sense a specific chakra from up to 10 km. She can also tell when someone is lying by fluctuations in their chakra, making her perfect for interrogations.

She's not related to Kushina, or the Uzumaki. She was chosen as a guard because no one could escape her sensor range. Quit being a dumbass, bat.
No valid point whatsoever. What I get from this is that when Orochimaru comes to pick up one of his subjucts, he hears something like this.

Karen: Who? Oh that guy. Yeah well, he kind of got away. He broke out of his cell and, well, you know me...I couldn't really do anything about it. I can tell you that he went that way for about 6 miles, but I kind of lost him after that. Ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Karin is related to no one in the manga, just my honest opinon.
To the point, honest and rock solid. Thank you sir for your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
OK i got blasted for connecting Gaara as a possible Uzumkai because he not only had the trademark red hair mentioned by tobiara, but a large chakra level and compatibility to become a jink like the other known uzumakis like mito and kushina.

Thats 3 things for the possibility. SImply basing a theory on hair color is far too little IMO....

Now, karin not only has red hair, but power of vitality with her chakra that has insta-heal which is one of the trademark abilities Uzumakis have. Still, kishi could make them all have absolutely no common blood relatives at all in the end. Its a manga....
My original idea was more than hair color, but that's the item everyone likes to focus on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tmoore View Post
maybe she is maybe she isnt thats my answer and im sticking to it
Way to go Switzerland!

@ Veng, I tried to add your post in here but it didn't show up...That is an awesome observation, and I can't believe that noone had brought that up until now. Considering the scope of Orochimaru and Kabuto's experiments, nothing about Karin can be taken for granted including her hair color.

Unsolved Mysteries.
  1. Kimmimaru's Disease no jutsu
  2. Itachi's Disease no Jutsu
  3. Izuna's "Death"?
  4. Obito's other eye
  5. Nagato's Disease no jutsu
batonnoir is offline   Reply With Quote