Show Human Rasengan your katon! - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-14-2010, 02:14 PM   #136
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Show Human Rasengan your katon!

You call that backing shit up? That's pretty pathetic, imo. Oh, and why would you send me pics of your scars? I posted the way my hands look now in another thread, giving proof that I have had grafts done. Quit being a pussy and show what you got.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-14-2010), Servo (08-14-2010)

Old 08-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #137
RNB
El Topo

Thanked 1,887 Times in 822 Posts
RNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the roughRNB is a jewel in the rough

I am pretty sure he has shown that he is adamant about it since he has only asked you multiple times to set the date.

- Heraclitus
RNB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RNB For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:15 PM   #138
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,766 Times in 926 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
Ok well let me hop in my hot tub time machine and I'll get you a snapshot of all the shit that happened.. but seriously Kael I got respect for you after our lil chat.. if you want some proof I'd be more than happy to send you a few pics o my battle scars since you want proof

will this be your standard shirt you wear everyday .. or you gonna save it just for this special occasion
Hot Tub Time Machine was a stupid movie...
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-15-2010), Miburo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:17 PM   #139
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi87 View Post
Hot Tub Time Machine was a stupid movie...
Never watched it, didn't want to watch it. Now, "Vampires Suck" is a retarded movie that I must see because of what it is.
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:18 PM   #140
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
no need to bother cuz your a puss.
Don't be a pussy. You said you were gonna do it. So do it.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:20 PM   #141
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You call that backing shit up? That's pretty pathetic, imo. Oh, and why would you send me pics of your scars? I posted the way my hands look now in another thread, giving proof that I have had grafts done. Quit being a pussy and show what you got.
how is that being a pussy when I offered to send pics
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 02:21 PM   #142
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Again, why would you send me the pics? Just post the shit here or shut the hell up.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-14-2010), Servo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:22 PM   #143
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
no need to bother cuz you're a puss and won't show.. you'll prolly call for a security officer to come get the scary black man off you
but if you're adamant about it .. i'll let you set the date so you can have time to notify your next of kin
I'm adamant about it. How about eight tonight? Or any time tomorrow. Or any night during the week. Just post when you're going to be there, and I'll be there.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (08-14-2010), Servo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 02:44 PM   #144
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'm adamant about it. How about eight tonight? Or any time tomorrow. Or any night during the week. Just post when you're going to be there, and I'll be there.
since you're so adamant about it how about you just meet me at my place.. and not in some grocery store. I'm here in the evenings and weekends

281 Bickford avenue apt # 208
Memphis TN 38107

that way when I'm done with you it's a short drive to drop you off in the mississipi river .. and for those of you who want to do a search google maps don't lie
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #145
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

Quote:
you hate me now flame me up .. tell me how much you hate me and how stupid i am .. feed me! lol RESISTANCE IS FUTILE I AM THE HUMAN RASENGAN
WTF?

And

What?
Old 08-14-2010, 02:53 PM   #146
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
since you're so adamant about it how about you just meet me at my place.. and not in some grocery store. I'm here in the evenings and weekends

281 Bickford avenue apt # 208
Memphis TN 38107

that way when I'm done with you it's a short drive to drop you off in the mississipi river .. and for those of you who want to do a search google maps don't lie
Why would I go to TN? YOU'RE the one who said you would bust my kneecaps. I never made any idle internet threats, after all. Unless you didn't actually expect me to call you on your shit talking, and are now backing out (as expected) because you're scared.

It is pretty cowardly to make some excuse like "I can't be bothered to beat you up, but I CAN be bothered to talk about how I would do it when I'm on the internet. Where I'm safe." If you couldn't be bothered to come up and back up your shit talk, then you shouldn't have talked shit to begin with.

Besides, I'd have to bring my girl along so you can beat the breaks off her pussy. She might not be able to get out of work to take a road trip for that. = /
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-14-2010), RNB (08-15-2010), Servo (08-14-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 03:08 PM   #147
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Why would I go to TN? YOU'RE the one who said you would bust my kneecaps. I never made any idle internet threats, after all. Unless you didn't actually expect me to call you on your shit talking, and are now backing out (as expected) because you're scared.

It is pretty cowardly to make some excuse like "I can't be bothered to beat you up, but I CAN be bothered to talk about how I would do it when I'm on the internet. Where I'm safe." If you couldn't be bothered to come up and back up your shit talk, then you shouldn't have talked shit to begin with.

Besides, I'd have to bring my girl along so you can beat the breaks off her pussy. She might not be able to get out of work to take a road trip for that. = /
It may have been an idle internet threat.. but trust I can back my shit up .. why would I take the risk of coming to another state and committing a crime where i don't know the terrain I'm not gonna meet you in a parking lot .. thats why I gave you my address so you can show up whenever you like.. you're a mod check my IP address and see if I'm lying .. that's just how confident I am at my ability to take you down .. but that's neither here nor there ..

I got pissed at you because once again you Deleted my thread for no fucking reason and you insulted me by that statement you posted about me

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #148
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
It may have been an idle internet threat.. but trust I can back my shit up .. why would I take the risk of coming to another state and committing a crime where i don't know the terrain I'm not gonna meet you in a parking lot .. thats why I gave you my address so you can show up whenever you like.. you're a mod check my IP address and see if I'm lying .. that's just how confident I am at my ability to take you down .. but that's neither here nor there ..
Don't worry. I won't call the cops or anything. And here, I just mapquested the directions for you so you won't get lost:

Come bust my kneecaps and make me cry, pussy

There, no excuses. Now you can back up what you said. Edit: It's actually a pretty straight-forward route too. Basically just stay on I-40 for 400 miles, then I-81 for another 500 miles, and you're right there. Man up, coward. = )

Quote:

I got pissed at you because once again you Deleted my thread for no fucking reason and you insulted me by that statement you posted about me
Cry more, pussy.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (08-15-2010), Servo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 03:14 PM   #149
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

*EATS Popcorn*
Old 08-14-2010, 03:22 PM   #150
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Wow. Is all I have to say. Internet threats?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-14-2010), RNB (08-15-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (08-14-2010)