Show Human Rasengan your katon! - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 08-04-2010, 01:47 PM   #106
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: Show Human Rasengan your katon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
You're just an idiot
Don't stop! Mooore!
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-04-2010, 01:53 PM   #107
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Did you know...

that you are practically already dead - you just haven't realized it yet?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:55 PM   #108
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

I'm immortal
Lalalila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:44 PM   #109
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Did you know...

that you are practically already dead - you just haven't realized it yet?
Huh??? How?
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:02 PM   #110
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

It's called a past life.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:27 PM   #111
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,708 Times in 3,840 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
It's called a past life.
Actually that statement is based off a theory that human cells can divide only so many times in a lifetime. Since cells are dividing either through growth or healing, we're slowly dying while living.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:37 PM   #112
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Well it's kinda obvious that we have a finite number of cells.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 04:56 AM   #113
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=kael03;1857344]I just read this thread because 2 dipshits bumped it and here's what I got from it:

Quote:
1) HR's apparently been in shit similar to me (way to similar, in my opinion). Became depressed because of it (so did I)
I did for a time but got over it and that's not the half of it bro

Quote:
2) Noted a difference in that he apparently has "friends" that don't give a shit enough to be there for support. Where I do. Seriously, a fucking manga is your inspiration? That's pretty pathetic if you ask me.
It's not that I don't have friends bruh .. it just took me seeing someone else(Naruto) struggle and not give up.. it's one thing to hear people say shit and you brush it off but through reading and watchin it gets on the inside and I got a wake-up call

Quote:
3) Due to said lack of support group from friends and family, HR seeks only negative attention because he lacks the ability to strive for positive attention.
No i created this thread cause I wanted to give peopel a place to bitch instead of coming at me personally in my threads.. didn't work .. lesson learned .. peace and I'm out!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2010, 11:59 AM   #114
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

^ Gay.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Servo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 12:34 PM   #115
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,767 Times in 927 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

[QUOTE=Human Rasengan;1863524]
Quote:
I just read this thread because 2 dipshits bumped it and here's what I got from it:

I did for a time but got over it and that's not the half of it bro

It's not that I don't have friends bruh .. it just took me seeing someone else(Naruto) struggle and not give up.. it's one thing to hear people say shit and you brush it off but through reading and watchin it gets on the inside and I got a wake-up call

No i created this thread cause I wanted to give peopel a place to bitch instead of coming at me personally in my threads.. didn't work .. lesson learned .. peace and I'm out!
Because caring what people in an animu forum think of you matters.

Also....someone that transforms into a chick (tranny), has dreams of other dudes (gay), and learned ninjutsu from an old perv is your inspiration to keep on going with your life? I can't see why you don't have friends
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-14-2010), Miburo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #116
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

[QUOTE=Kakashi87;1863619]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post

Because caring what people in an animu forum think of you matters.

Also....someone that transforms into a chick (tranny), has dreams of other dudes (gay), and learned ninjutsu from an old perv is your inspiration to keep on going with your life? I can't see why you don't have friends
well you sir bitch or madam whatever you go by .. obviously have no grasp of what depression can do to a person

and Mibs.. anyone who throws the word Gay a lot has some serious doubts about his or her sexuality.. .. it's always the fat chetos covered trailer-park greaseballs worrying about some prissy lil gay dude trying to but rape him..lol
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-14-2010, 01:03 PM   #117
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

and Mibs.. anyone who throws the word Gay a lot has some serious doubts about his or her sexuality.. .. it's always the fat chetos covered trailer-park greaseballs worrying about some prissy lil gay dude trying to but rape him..lol
Thanks, Dr. NarutoIsMyInspirationInLife, for the psychological evaluation. I guess I am a total homophobe. You know, with how I talk about spooning with some awesome dude so much that one of my forum nicknames is "big spoon," how I'm open and supportive of the extremely well-founded and logical theory that Naruto is a homosexual, how I argued pro-gay rights in the gay debate thread back in the day, etc. Good call, genius. = )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
RNB (08-14-2010), Servo (08-14-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 01:10 PM   #118
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Thanks, Dr. NarutoIsMyInspirationInLife, for the psychological evaluation. I guess I am a total homophobe. You know, with how I talk about spooning with some awesome dude so much that one of my forum nicknames is "big spoon," how I'm open and supportive of the extremely well-founded and logical theory that Naruto is a homosexual, how I argued pro-gay rights in the gay debate thread back in the day, etc. Good call, genius. = )
ooh woo nice comeback.. throwing up shit i could care less about . why don't you Cry moar!! I'm not gonna go back and do mibs history 101 ..I'm just gonna call you on the dumb ass statements you make trying to please your fans.. sad thing is you confuse fandom, likability and respect for a fear of being banned .. but I'm not sweating some lil internet punk like you .. I know for a FACT I beat you where it counts Hight strength and chick puling ability.. you and your logic can stuff it .. because if I knew you in real life.. I'd just roll up bust your kneecaps watch you cry .. while I beat the breaks of your girls pussy right in front of you

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 08-14-2010, 01:26 PM   #119
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Quote:
ooh woo nice comeback.. throwing up shit i could care less about . why don't you Cry moar!! I'm not gonna go back and do mibs history 101 ..I'm just gonna call you on the dumb ass statements you make trying to please your fans.. sad thing is you confuse fandom, likability and respect for a fear of being banned .. but I'm not sweating some lil internet punk like you .. I know for a FACT I beat you where it counts Hight strength and chick puling ability.. you and your logic can stuff it .. because if I knew you in real life.. I'd just roll up bust your kneecaps watch you cry .. while I beat the breaks of your girls pussy right in front of you
Okay. I'll give you an address and you can try to bust my kneecaps and 'beat the breaks of my girls pussy right in front of me'...

Unless you're just an all talk, internet tough guy, pussy. Of course. = )

Giant
1880 Leithsville Road
Hellertown, PA 18055-2505

Just let me know when you're going to be there, tough guy. I'll bring my girl so she can drive me home after you beat the breaks off her pussy, since it might be hard to drive with busted kneecaps.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (08-14-2010), RNB (08-14-2010), Servo (08-14-2010), Tzu Men (08-15-2010)
Old 08-14-2010, 01:34 PM   #120
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Okay. I'll give you an address and you can try to bust my kneecaps and 'beat the breaks of my girls pussy right in front of me'...

Unless you're just an all talk, internet tough guy, pussy. Of course. = )

Giant
1880 Leithsville Road
Hellertown, PA 18055-2505

Just let me know when you're going to be there, tough guy. I'll bring my girl so she can drive me home after you beat the breaks off her pussy, since it might be hard to drive with busted kneecaps.
Wow lol how long did it take you to get the phonebook to find this address.. probably belongs to a Mr. Wong or some shit .. you trying to get me to beat up a lil Asian man

lol why would she go home with a loser like you when she's gonna be hooked on my dick

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 08-14-2010 at 01:36 PM.