TrueUCHIHA is back.... - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

View Poll Results: Should TrueUCHIHA be banned permenantly?
Yes. 5 26.32%
No. 8 42.11%
Who cares? 6 31.58%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2010, 11:05 AM   #91
Servo
Mega User
 
Servo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: In the not too distant future...
Age: 30
Posts: 486
Thanks: 5,621
Thanked 2,417 Times in 1,045 Posts
Servo will become famous soon enoughServo will become famous soon enough
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
Filth and lies,registration dates doesn't mean anything..anyone can always register in a forum without browsing it for years. if you really were lurking here since sept 2007,as you claim,then there is no doubt you can tell the original nick names of both Mal and RnB,Do it liar.



No shit,Sherlock.



So are you saying that you are pretty comfortable with being a suck-up as long as you can find someone whos more of a suck-up than you? remember,am not the one who started the hypocrisy.



Every one makes grammatical and spelling mistakes,yours weren't i mistake..it was ignorance.




The statement has double meanings,am surprised you understanded one of them.

[Insert faggy cheer]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
okay dude, you clearly need to compensate something if you are so freaked out about my post. you don't have many real-life friends, do you?

i don't know the names of RnB or Mal and honestly, i give a shit. it was only an example to go with the fact, that i know who DA is.

finally, feel free to search all my posts i ever wrote, and tell me in which one i tried to suck up to someone of the OH. because i believe i did not intentinally suck up to anyone. you are the faggot who wants to be accepted by these people, and you openly admitt it. and i find your attempts really pathetic.

back to "topic", well, i know who DA is, believe it or not, furry.

cheerio
__________________

Servo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Servo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-01-2010), Miburo (07-01-2010), T9F (07-01-2010), Tabris (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010)


Old 07-01-2010, 11:08 AM   #92
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
lololol no i wasn't gonna tell,I was also 100% sure that he doesn't know.

and What was OG's original nickname? I don't know it lol,Ever since i came here..her name was always OG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
So are you saying that you are pretty comfortable with being a suck-up as long as you can find someone whos more of a suck-up than you? remember,am not the one who started the hypocrisy.

QUOTED FOR HYPOCRACY

SHUT UP ANWAR
ALL YOUR TRYING
TO DO IS PROVE
THAT YOU ARE OH'S
NUMBER ONE TRAIN RIDER

LEAVE THE FORUMS FOR GOOD



cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 11:33 AM   #93
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

On the topic of cock riding, I wouldn't say it's necessarily a bad thing in of itself. Like, if someone really does think we're that awesome and genuinely feels or believes the things he says. Then we're pretty much bashing him because he likes us. Which is just mean, since we're extremely likable.

Hell, I talk about how fucking awesome OH guys are and thank all their posts all the time. Because they seriously don't suck ass, and I appreciate that. I don't have anything to gain by doing so, but even if I did that wouldn't change my opinion of anyone and I'd still be saying pretty much the same shit. It's called giving credit where credit is due, and calling shit as you see it. You know, being a goddamn MAN. Most OH people do the same thing. Again, because they're MEN. And if you only do such things because you're an accepted part of the group, but wouldn't say them if you weren't, then you're not very manly.

Now, cock riding is gay if they're only doing it because they're afraid of us, or because they want to simply raise their forum social standing by being associated with the coolest dudes here. Or simply because we have different colored names. Or something faggy like that. I really don't think Anwar is trying to up his internet cred or anything like that though. I'd wager the only reason he'd want to be in OH is because he actually does think we're awesome as fuck (Understandable, since we are), and figures a section where it's just us posting awesome shit would kick all sorts of ass (Understandable, because it does).

Not saying he should get OH access because he likes us, or anything like that. Just saying that the whole "Hey, you like us lots? Haha, fag!" thing doesn't make too much sense to me. I mean, it's kinda funny. But still. Damn. I don't see the logic in making fun of someone because he really likes you. Even if he really, really likes you.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-01-2010), T9F (07-01-2010), Tabris (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010), Vanity (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 11:57 AM   #94
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

I THINK
THE ONLY PERSON
ACTUALLY BASHING ANYONE
FOR LIKING OTHER PEOPLE
IS ANWAR
CAUSE WELL HES AN IDOIT

AND ANWAR SAID HIMSELF
HED DO ANYTHIGN TO FIT IN WITH US
SO YEA HE IS RIDIGN THE TRAIN

WHILE THIS NERO GUY MAY
HAVE JUST SAID SOMETHIGN THAT
WE OFFTEN SAY
WHILE NOT COMPLETLY MANLY
UNDERSTANDABLE


EITHER WAY
I SAY WE CHOSE OUR PERSON
WE WILL CHEER ON
AND HAVE THEM BATTLE
TO THE DEATH(THE LOSER LEAVES NL)


cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-01-2010), Tabris (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 12:32 PM   #95
manta
No Leaf Clover
 
manta's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Tropic
Age: 27
Posts: 407
Thanks: 1,013
Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Look at the upside, you guys got your own sand lawyer.
__________________

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-01-2010), Tzu Men (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #96
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

I'm pretty decent to everyone, so I do agree with Mibs. But I also think that Anwar running off Mashed should deny him access to OH for a long, long indefinite time. xP

He should get props for his art, for sure though. It's good and if he actually does the OH manga, it'll get even better with the experience. Good luck with all that, dude.

And on the flip side, he should get shit for cock-riding, lol. It's the way of the internets.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-01-2010), Miburo (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 02:09 PM   #97
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Anwar was calling nero on the hypocrisy of calling other people cock-riders. Not for being a cock-rider. So it's not really the same thing. But yeah, their whole little fight thing right now is gay.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010), Vanity (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 04:10 PM   #98
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

i'm sorry, perhaps i am a bit slow in the moment, but who i thought anwar was some kind of douchebag here in the spam zone?
or is "anwar" "darth-nero" and i am "nero" in your posts? bash me for not understanding, but please explain first.

also, you can be manly without being in the OH group.

alright, checking in here later on, i'll get off drinking, cheers
Nerox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 04:13 PM   #99
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE
 
T9F's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 284
Thanks: 1,414
Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Anwar is Darth Nero.
You're Nero.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-01-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 04:16 PM   #100
balmung5000
cpas
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 2,123
Thanks: 0
Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

ANWAR=DARTH NERO
WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN


cpas
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to balmung5000 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 04:18 PM   #101
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI
 
Jaxon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 4,393
Thanks: 3,584
Thanked 12,474 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech N9ne Fan View Post
Anwar is Darth Nero.
You're Nero.
OH SHIT I SEE A PATTERN FORMING

Or do I.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-01-2010), Miburo (07-01-2010), Servo (07-01-2010), T9F (07-01-2010), Tabris (07-01-2010), Tzu Men (07-02-2010), UchihaTaijiya (07-01-2010), Vanity (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 05:08 PM   #102
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,616
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I'm pretty decent to everyone, so I do agree with Mibs. But I also think that Anwar running off Mashed should deny him access to OH for a long, long indefinite time. xP
But i didn't,she left on her own free well. =(

But i can put my sta..uh..investigating abilities to use one more time in order to find her and bring her back,Am sure shes an internet person so she'll probably have some account some where,like a deviant or so,with the same name. I can find anything as long as it's on the internet. google <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
He should get props for his art, for sure though. It's good and if he actually does the OH manga, it'll get even better with the experience. Good luck with all that, dude.
Thank you <33333333

and come visit =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
And on the flip side, he should get shit for cock-riding, lol. It's the way of the internets.
=)
Darth-Nero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 06:38 PM   #103
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda
 
UchihaTaijiya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 2,775
Thanks: 7,371
Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

No, if she wants to come back, she knows what to do. Leave her be, please, lol.

Will do. If I dont get internets before school starts, I'll have access at ze college.
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (07-01-2010)
Old 07-01-2010, 07:28 PM   #104
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,616
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

Out of curiosity,what do you study in college?
Darth-Nero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2010, 07:54 PM   #105
Tabris
Sexy Lady
 
Tabris's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: in a box, out side your house, with binoculars.
Posts: 778
Thanks: 5,570
Thanked 4,329 Times in 1,961 Posts
Tabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really niceTabris is just really nice
Re: TrueUCHIHA is back....

she's a psychology major

i like to think i'm nice enough to everyone, my worst trait in internet stuff is my inattentiveness.
Tabris is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Longest Thread Ever v28 Shino Spam Zone 16554 03-29-2014 10:53 PM
Rejoice Brethren... JBoogie Spam Zone 135 06-01-2009 06:02 PM
Looking Back Babyface BK Chit Chat 15 09-03-2007 10:21 AM
the naruhina Fc hinata kicks ass Official Fanclubs 3220 08-16-2007 03:48 PM
Im Back!!! gimme a hug ^^ blazin yukasho Chit Chat 10 03-02-2006 04:29 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.