Is anyone else suffering from S.W.S - Page 11 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-27-2010, 12:35 AM   #151
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Is anyone else suffering from S.W.S

if ur black u can do no wrong since we had to put up with 400 years of slavery and having to read tom sawyer in english class even though it uses the n word like 242134 times...but hey...its a "classic"
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-27-2010)

Old 06-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #152
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Oh shit he said the "B" word.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-28-2010), liondemon (06-27-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 12:36 AM   #153
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueUCHIHA View Post
if ur black u can do no wrong since we had to put up with 400 years of slavery and having to read tom sawyer in english class even though it uses the n word like 242134 times...but hey...its a "classic"
This entire statement is simply bullshit.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-27-2010), TrueUCHIHA (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 12:38 AM   #154
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Hahahahhahahahaha! We went from missing Sasuke to black slavery? What the hell?! Hahahaha.
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-28-2010), TrueUCHIHA (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #155
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
This entire statement is simply bullshit.
ahh so u also agree Tom sawyers trash?
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:39 AM   #156
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Please refrain from saying bullshit.

That whole post was ignorant.

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
Numinous (06-27-2010), Vengeance (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 12:40 AM   #157
01purple
Owlett

Tom Sawyer is actually a good book. I do admit, too much usage of the "N" word though.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:47 AM   #158
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,706 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

What the hell just happened we switched topics from missing Sasuke to TU being president to slavery to Tom Sawyer?
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 12:55 AM   #159
01purple
Owlett

Ok that's a pretty intense topic switch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-27-2010), Numinous (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 01:25 AM   #160
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Because Rem was a complete and utter idiot. L beat Light at every turn and Light had to turn to exploiting that stupid bitch of a Shinigami that never should have been in the series in the first place (absolutely nothing likable about her). Her entire existence was so that they could kill off L while acknowledging that LIGHT NEVER COULD HAVE BEATEN HIM ON HIS OWN.
lmfao...2 FUCKIN BAD! Light killed L! if Sasuke dies by Naruto then u say Narutos better but if Sasuke kills Naruto,yer gonna make a big explanation why Naruto is still better even tho hes fuckin dead,gtfoh KORBY.Rem is an idiot,thats why L died huh? so if that guy who had tha shinigami eyes that was workin for L(forgot name) wasent such a dunce,Near would be dead by now and Light wins...same arguement ur making about tha death of L.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01purple View Post
I hope you die from someone stabbing the fuck out of you and drowning your pathetic ass in your own blood. If they don't want to, I will. Hahaha. Why do you hate him so much, Encon? Me and BLOOD_GOD are so nice to you, why have so much hatred?
i hope you both die now...so nice?yea okay.fuck outta here bitch lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
Encon, BG is awesome why you hate him so much?
LMFAO Fuck that weedsmokin jamaican

Quote:
Raito was deffinatly the coolest person in deathnote
hell yeahh

Quote:
errr cursing and vulgarity arent my style...i dont need people looking up my posts and being like "ooo TU cursed" when i run for president
i love this guy lmfao. but please dont legalize marijuana,i hate my bro for it and wish he dies.

and Goku would not beat Sasuke in ss3. black hair>blonde(some1 cool said that) so ss4>Sasuke,even tho i never watched dragonballgt.

SASUKE OWNZZZ

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 06-27-2010 at 01:26 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:33 AM   #161
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post

i love this guy lmfao. but please dont legalize marijuana,i hate my bro for it and wish he dies.

SASUKE OWNZZZ

U shouldnt wish death on your brother. That's your brother. Marajuana makes u more calm and peaceful, sometimes hyper but in a happy way. Legalize that shit. No reason alcohol should be legal and not marajuana. Alcohol is the "gateway drug",because it's the easiest "drug" for anyone to come across,especially since it's legal and many adults tend to drink alcohol. Marajuana isnt easy for just anyone to come across unsupervised. Im sure most weed smokers drank alcohol before smoking weed. I know I did

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to liondemon For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-27-2010), Mack2128 (06-27-2010)
Old 06-27-2010, 01:36 AM   #162
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
U shouldnt wish death on your brother. That's your brother. Marajuana makes u more calm and peaceful, sometimes hyper but in a happy way. Legalize that shit. No reason alcohol should be legal and not marajuana. Alcohol is the "gateway drug",because it's the easiest "drug" for anyone to come across,especially since it's legal and many adults tend to drink alcohol. Marajuana isnt easy for just anyone to come across unsupervised.
it ruined his life,hes a fuckin bum who breaks/messes up everything i have,thats why i hate it and all drugs.and i promised myself i would not become like him.but yeah i dont really wish he actually died but... i just get so mad.but yer right "careful what you wish for"

my bad peoples,i forgot tha ultimate "Plot no Jutsu"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 06-27-2010 at 01:41 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 01:52 AM   #163
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
lmfao...2 FUCKIN BAD! Light killed L! if Sasuke dies by Naruto then u say Narutos better but if Sasuke kills Naruto,yer gonna make a big explanation why Naruto is still better even tho hes fuckin dead,gtfoh KORBY.Rem is an idiot,thats why L died huh? so if that guy who had tha shinigami eyes that was workin for L(forgot name) wasent such a dunce,Near would be dead by now and Light wins...same arguement ur making about tha death of L.

i hope you both die now...so nice?yea okay.fuck outta here bitch lol.

LMFAO Fuck that weedsmokin jamaican

hell yeahh

and Goku would not beat Sasuke in ss3. black hair>blonde(some1 cool said that) so ss4>Sasuke,even tho i never watched dragonballgt.

SASUKE OWNZZZ
And therein lies the reason why people hate you but like True: you're a complete ass, he's not. You make the same level of over-the-top fanboy comments, but you're dead serious about everything and take offense anytime anyone isn't kissing your ass and praising your intelligence (which doesn't exist).

Light didn't lose because of Mikami's actions. Light lost because he underestimated Mikami's understanding of his own tactics. Light even acknowledges the fact that Mikami was only doing what he thought Light would do in that situation. But you would so love to deny that in order to fangirl Light. Meanwhile L died because Light used the fact that Rem refused to see Misa hurt in order to get Rem to kill L for him. Is this some kind of brilliant plan on Light's part? Not really: he had the entire means to "kill" a Shinigami spelled out for him, and if Rem weren't fucking obsessed with Misa, his plan would never have worked. Meanwhile, L got from no info to an inch away from cracking Light once and for all off NOTHING BUT HIS OWN INTELLECT AND BATMAN-ESQUE DEDUCTIONS.

You just like Light because he's pretty.*

If Sasuke were to be killed by Naruto because someone else intervened and forced it to happen, then Naruto wouldn't really have the credit of killing Sasuke, but if he were winning the fight beforehand, he would still have beaten Sasuke by his own merit. There's pretty much no way that Sasuke would kill Naruto in a fair fight (as in Madara doesn't show up, doesn't save Sasuke's ass, and doesn't assist in stopping Naruto or prevent Sasuke from killing him). If Sasuke were to beat Naruto by a completely fair (no assist) means, especially if he hadn't been getting curbstomped for the majority of the fight beforehand, then yes he would be officially stronger. This can be attributed to Death Note too:

L was basically beating Light in every way right up to his death.

Light gets an assist from a certain fucktard Shinigami

L dies because Rem is a dumbass, seeing as a kindergartner could have come up with Light's "master plan" to kill L.

*=applies to Sasuke too!
Old 06-27-2010, 01:53 AM   #164
liondemon
Missing Kage

liondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of lightliondemon is a glorious beacon of light

At least he's good for something, motivation. I love marajuana but i wouldnt advise it to any non smoker. Any "drug" has the potential of reducing your productivity, effecting your mind and body, even have u neglecting your obligations, and making bad choices. I love it personally, but honestly I wouldnt advise any non smoker trying it cuz it's not fun at all to be addicted to anything, especially if u cannot afford to support your habbit, sometimes even if u are. all drugs are bad, mKaaaay

Wisdom, compassion, and courage are the three universally recognized moral qualities of men.
Confucius

There is a wisdom of the head and a wisdom of the heart.
Charles Dickens

To be satisfied with a little is the greatest wisdom; and he that increaseth his riches, increaseth his cares; but a contented mind is a hidden treasure, and trouble findeth it not.
Akhenaton

It is the nature of the wise to resist pleasures, but the foolish to be a slave to them.
Epictetus

It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the music is nothing if the audience is deaf.
Walter Lippmann

Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment.
Lao Tzu

It's better to be a lion for a day than a sheep all your life.
Elizabeth Kenny
liondemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2010, 06:18 AM   #165
saiyaman
Chuunin

saiyaman is an unknown quantity at this point

Seriously.......TU you've lost your "magic" touch on the forum. Disappointing.

Goku vs Sasuke?

Tsukiyomi, Genjutsu or whatever lulz. Okay......Goku is in a genjutsu. So what? In DBZ people are known to survive blasts capable of destroying more than 10 planets at once and what's more.......they get to keep their clothes on as well.

Don't tell me Sasuke's sorry excuse of a fire jutsu or Kirin is going to do any damage on them. ROFL

Sasuke uses Su'Sanoo and fires lulz arrows. Goku uses afterimage, Instant transmission and Kamehameha's Su'Sanoo's sorry armor out of existence.

Sasuke uses Amaterasu. Goku goes SS1 or Kaioken and poor Amaterasu starts getting pwned as it can't keep up with him. It couldn't keep up with even Raikage, it's that pathetic. lol

What else do we have here? Oh yeah. Sasuke turns off Amaterasu. Nothing happened! (Refer Magikarp's Splash move in Pokemon games )

Sasuke's so-called OMGICANSEEYOURMOVES Sharingan will only end up detailing how Sasuke is gonna get killed. Now Sasuke has absolutely nothing apart from these moves and don't start about Izanagi. Sasuke doesn't even know how to use it in the first place.

Did you Sasuke fanboys ever read Naruto part 1?

Lee: It's no use reading my moves if you can't keep up with my speed.

Heck, even Lee is smarter than Sasuke that way.

EDIT: And oh I didn't mention what Goku has left:

Spirit bomb, SS2, SS3, Universal Spirit Bomb( ), Dragon Fist etc. (I'm not even counting that DBGT series)

Sasuke cries.
Hence, pwned.

Last edited by saiyaman; 06-27-2010 at 06:23 AM.
saiyaman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to saiyaman For This Useful Post:
KillerNN (06-27-2010)