Is anyone else suffering from S.W.S - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 06-23-2010, 07:54 PM   #31
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: Is anyone else suffering from S.W.S

^Okay. Nah. I laughed at his post.
SilverbladeVI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-23-2010)

Old 06-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #32
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
I'm not riding Surf's Up dick. You honestly thought that Balmung was being serious typing UCHIHA 4LIFE! in all caps with giant text in a topic where most of the people posting don't like Sasuke? That's what I was saying. When you see shit like that, it's better to lol and assume that it's trolling than to get up in arms about it.

@Encon: it was pathetic and only funny to laugh at you without True being here. Now that the real deal is back, you can go shove it up your ass. Leave it to the pro, dude. Trust me, if True hasn't gotten re-banned already, he's gonna light this place up like a powder keg. Just sit back and enjoy the show.
I will enjoy his company and humor.i wish he were here.i dont care if he knows shit like...WHAT DID SASUKE SAY IN CHAPTER 355 PAGE 3!!!!???".im no a fuckin nerd like that.and you and True can have your quiet tyme after tha shows ova.

Chidori is eazzzzzzzzzzy!

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (06-24-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:01 PM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Actually FalseUCHIHA doesn't know a thing about Sasuke which is why he's a fake fan.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:17 PM   #34
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

That's right everyone, remember, you aren't a true fan unless you waste your life memorizing every insignificant detail about the character you fap to just for the sake of knowing it. You can't like Sasuke without knowing how long his toenails were on his 15th birthday, after all. ANY REAL FAN knows something as OBVIOUS as that!
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:25 PM   #35
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

No I'm talking about when some of the more common phrases from Sasuke took place. Things a fan of Sasuke should know if they actually like the character to the point of claiming to be his number 1 fan.

Disappear with the Thunder; was mentioned during Sasuke vs Itachi right before he used Kirin. Something FlaseUCHIHA couldn't answer.

My eyes give color to chakra; which was mentioned during his fight with Diedara. Another thing FalseUCHIHA couldn't answer

You know simple things like Sasuke's chidori limit was originally 2 when he trained with Kakashi. Which again FalseUCHIHA couldn't answer.

If you're going to fan a character to the point of retardation at least know WTF you're talking about.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-23-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Old 06-23-2010, 09:30 PM   #36
BLOOD_GOD
#1 Pothead Ninja

BLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished roadBLOOD_GOD is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
Purple...get off yo bitch ass and get a boyfriend,u just hatin on me[/COLOR]
I'm her boyfriend, dick.

PROUD MEMBER OF the Anti-Sasuke FC.
PROUD MEMBER OF the .::The Official Uchiha Itachi FC::.
"As death comes to embrace you, you will realize who you are. That's what death is, don't you think?"
BLOOD_GOD is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BLOOD_GOD For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-23-2010), TrueUCHIHA (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #37
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
No I'm talking about when some of the more common phrases from Sasuke took place. Things a fan of Sasuke should know if they actually like the character to the point of claiming to be his number 1 fan.

Disappear with the Thunder; was mentioned during Sasuke vs Itachi right before he used Kirin. Something FlaseUCHIHA couldn't answer.

My eyes give color to chakra; which was mentioned during his fight with Diedara. Another thing FalseUCHIHA couldn't answer

You know simple things like Sasuke's chidori limit was originally 2 when he trained with Kakashi. Which again FalseUCHIHA couldn't answer.

If you're going to fan a character to the point of retardation at least know WTF you're talking about.
Har. I don't like Sasuke at all really, but even I knew those things. That kinda says something doesn't it.

BLOOD_GOD will kick your ass, Encon!
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
BLOOD_GOD (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:36 PM   #38
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post

You are fully aware that he takes his fanning of Sasuke as far as he does purely because it eggs a reaction out of people, like you for instance. His statements sound stupid because they're meant to go "too far" in terms of fanning Sasuke. The whole point is to cause people to go into a nerdrage because of how much he fans Sasuke, but then there's the group of people that you fall into that are determined to ostracize him from the "true Sasuke fans" because you think "he makes you all look bad" and "he's a disgrace to Sasuke fans." All you're proving is that you're a bunch of ultra uptight "snobs" that can't take a joke.

BTW, I knew two of those before reading, and the middle one my memory was jogged after reading it. However, this is because I constantly have to read through dozens of chapters trying to find exact panels where shit happened to prove my arguments. You can't honestly expect anyone to remember everything off the top of their head, especially things that they'd have no reason to have seen or heard anytime recently.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
01purple (06-23-2010), TrueUCHIHA (06-24-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:42 PM   #39
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Yeah I am aware of why he does it which is one of the reasons why I called him out on it. FalseUCHIHA isn't even funny with it & basically spams the same crap in every single thread which is why he got banned in the first place. At least someone like Encon can actually stay on topic. Do you seriously find FalseUCHIHAs bullshit amusing?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Vengeance; 06-23-2010 at 09:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (06-23-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 09:46 PM   #40
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

Dude, Encon isn't even funny. TU is for some reason. And Encon is just annoying, so is TU, but he doesn't go around cussing and insulting people and saying nasty shit. Plus, the reactions from people like you are PRICELESS!
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 01purple For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (06-23-2010), TrueUCHIHA (06-24-2010)
Old 06-23-2010, 11:35 PM   #41
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

VENGANCE I BEAT YOU! GET OVER IT!...and encon...errr i dont mean to be rude...but ive already done the "i am sasuke act" and what ur doing is technically copyright enfringement (hakkunah matta though)....but the real point of this post is.....STUBORN DONKEY! AHHH IVE MISSED U SO...i would say no homo but....i cant control the tears :')
TrueUCHIHA is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
King_Canada (06-24-2010), ninjalostboy95 (06-23-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 09:29 AM   #42
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

@ encon : lol..the real fan aka Trueuchiha is here so why don't stop this 'am sasuke' shit??..and about havin "S.W.S Syndrome"..nah nah..am havin a good time without that Emo douchebag..the manga has been better since he is not around.. after all the manga's name is 'Naruto'..

Last edited by uchiha naruto; 06-24-2010 at 01:17 PM.
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uchiha naruto For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 09:39 AM   #43
KillerNN
Λυρικής Σκέψεις

Thanked 4,304 Times in 1,967 Posts
KillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura aboutKillerNN has a spectacular aura about

Ay Encon, sorry but trueUCHIHA is back.
You can stop with the I am Sasuke trolling shit, because it's so unnecessary now.

also. 1 @M R3allYY $@$Uk3

This is what the devil plays before he goes to sleep
some food for thought, this food for death
go ahead and fucking eat
my fathers dead, but I don't know we'll never fucking meet
I cut my wrists and play piano because I'm so depressed
somebody call the pastor this bastard is so possessed
this meetings just begun, nigga I'm satan's son..
KillerNN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KillerNN For This Useful Post:
TrueUCHIHA (06-24-2010)
Old 06-24-2010, 09:41 AM   #44
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

im sasukes no1 fan!!!

i miss him
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #45
balmung5000
cpas

Thanked 4,878 Times in 1,982 Posts
balmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura aboutbalmung5000 has a spectacular aura about

WHOEVER IS REALLY SASUKE,
CAN YOU TEACH ME THE CHIDORI?

cpas

Last edited by balmung5000; 06-24-2010 at 09:48 AM.
balmung5000 is offline   Reply With Quote