Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only) - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Spam Zone

Spam Zone Come here to post anything that doesnt fit into the rest of the forum topics.

Old 06-29-2010, 09:29 PM   #46
G
S-Ranked Negro

Thanked 1,261 Times in 458 Posts
G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official OH manga project thread (Sketches only)

She means cause its a blast from the past, idiot.

Brooke, how are you doing? ~_~

Old 06-29-2010, 09:37 PM   #47
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Thanked 3,311 Times in 1,248 Posts
UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

xD Yeah that's what I meant, lover <3

I'm good Key, summer's been pretty crazy. My retarded ass got my very first blow out like three days after I turned 21, over-corrected the Acura, went into a ditch, blew out my other tire and then my phone died. And it was like 100 degrees... with only one spare... I managed to change that and then waited around for someone with a cell to stop.... haha... what's shitty is that my parents are afraid the frame is bent... =(

Other than that, fucking great. You?
UchihaTaijiya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
G (06-29-2010), Miburo (06-29-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 09:44 PM   #48
G
S-Ranked Negro

G has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond reputeG has a reputation beyond repute

Lol, women drivers.

Well, I'm getting paid to play videos games now, can't complain. Could use a white bitch to cheer for me tho, submit your application ASAP.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:46 PM   #49
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

UchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond reputeUchihaTaijiya has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, I've been driving since I was 14, never wrecked, never had a blow out, never swiped nothing... and then BAM... 2 blow outs and possible bent frame... -.-; I'd say that is justa stroke of bad serendipity.

I wish I had your job. I'm working at a gas station... yayyyyy meeeeee... ...........
<3
G (06-29-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 09:52 PM   #50
G
S-Ranked Negro

Alright, you get a pass.

Gas stations aren't bad places to work, if you are working under a dot head then you can bet its a front for some TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. You could be a hero by putting a stop to their plotting.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:58 PM   #51
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Nope, working for a good ole southern couple. There aren't a lotta dots around here, lmao.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
G (06-29-2010), Jaxon (06-29-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 10:01 PM   #52
G
S-Ranked Negro

Good, seems they've taken care of the Southern problem, well done, Brooke.

Is it like a Mom n Pop Gas station? lol
Old 06-29-2010, 10:06 PM   #53
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

It's called Circle D. And my bosses are hardly ever there. lol.
Its easy ass work but dealing with so many people on a daily basis gets frustrating. Especially dudes . If it's not one asking me about a boyfriend, it's an old fuck commenting on my piercing. I'm going to quit when school starts back. xD
Darth-Nero (06-29-2010), G (06-29-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 10:20 PM   #54
Tsuna
♪S♥NE~소녀시대♪♪

Thanked 2,470 Times in 1,137 Posts
Tsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond reputeTsuna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G
She means cause its a blast from the past, idiot.
...Shush. I'm slow, okay?

Damn Brooke sound like you got your ass owned.
Also LOL @ you working at a gas station, I actually just applied for Speedway like two weeks ago. Apparently they called Pizza Hut for reference like a week ago, but they haven't called me back yet. And they don't know how to answer their phone either, fuckers. My job search isn't going well XD

Just pretend like you don't speak English or something.
Tsuna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tsuna For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-29-2010, 10:27 PM   #55
G
S-Ranked Negro

No its not okay, Katrina!

Brooke - good shit, what u study?
Old 06-29-2010, 10:29 PM   #56
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Yeah, pretty much owned. Car is sitting out in the yard, I've been using my Dad's old truck with no AC. FML.

My parents know the owners and I'm friends with like 2 chicks who already worked there.. so I got mine through word of mouth... or networking, whatever is the appropriate term.

I just glare and tell them their change or ask, "Anything else?" in a dry tone. lol.... sometimes it works... other times.... I get, "Awwah, you should smile!" /fuuuck

There was this one dude who would come in approx. 4 times a day for random ass shit... but he would never speak to me... just stare me down... all creepily... >.< I need a secluded job. Or I need to work with animals. Yeah. Something else.

@ Key - I'm a psychology major. Thinking about switching to nursing.
Darth-Nero (06-29-2010), G (06-29-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 12:35 AM   #57
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuna View Post
OH's "manly aura"... what the hell does that make us girls, then? LOL
OH's manly aura applies on all the members regardless of gender,Yet it doesn't make girls any less feminine. it's hard to explain by words only,mine artz will show what i mean perfectly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
All look good, FG's design is the most original imo.
Can't wait to see RNB, no one has ever drawn him and he's rarely ever, if not at all (memory fail), written about in the fics. So, can't wait ~
That thing on FG's right shoulder is an energy core,it provides his whole arm with enough power to left and control that heavy plunger launcher attached to his arm. the only team's air cover warriors are you FG and Tzu, Any team must have atleast one of you 3 otherwise the team will be totally open for air attacks. you are handling the defense of the OH so you can only leave it at the narrowest cases..Tzu can't leave his comrades fighting in britland without anti air defense so the main team have only FG to fell that position and i must say his quite good at it.

I put down a roughly design for his plunger launcher with a special made plunger darts that doesn't make much air resistance making it easier to reach targets. his eye glasses are provided with high tech locking option,as long as his eyes on the target..it's impossible for anything to escape his homing plungers of doom.

As for RnB..his old and can no longer go down and fight in the batle field,So he works as an Oracle providing all the team with all sort of info about the best routs to take,furries weak spots,information about unknown stuff..pretty useless huh?... NO WAY,RnB is the only one whos wise enough to be entrusted with the OH's ultimate most deadliest weapon..the ION CANNON,He have full authority on it so he is the only one who can use it.

Am gonna draw Rnb as soon as i can and post it,you're next.

I don't know why i explained that much to you when you didn't ask any questions,my bet is that you're interested.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 01:09 AM   #58
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
That thing on FG's right shoulder is an energy core,it provides his whole arm with enough power to left and control that heavy plunger launcher attached to his arm. the only team's air cover warriors are you FG and Tzu, Any team must have atleast one of you 3 otherwise the team will be totally open for air attacks. you are handling the defense of the OH so you can only leave it at the narrowest cases..Tzu can't leave his comrades fighting in britland without anti air defense so the main team have only FG to fell that position and i must say his quite good at it.

I put down a roughly design for his plunger launcher with a special made plunger darts that doesn't make much air resistance making it easier to reach targets. his eye glasses are provided with high tech locking option,as long as his eyes on the target..it's impossible for anything to escape his homing plungers of doom.

As for RnB..his old and can no longer go down and fight in the batle field,So he works as an Oracle providing all the team with all sort of info about the best routs to take,furries weak spots,information about unknown stuff..pretty useless huh?... NO WAY,RnB is the only one whos wise enough to be entrusted with the OH's ultimate most deadliest weapon..the ION CANNON,He have full authority on it so he is the only one who can use it.

Am gonna draw Rnb as soon as i can and post it,you're next.

I don't know why i explained that much to you when you didn't ask any questions,my bet is that you're interested.
lol Yeah, sure, I'm interested. I'm ALWAYS up for some OH inspired creativity. It's my favorite part of the community, no doubt.

So okay, air cover warrior along with Tzu and FG. Make me work with Kat in some manner, and it's a done deal, haha.

ION CANNON sounds more like 48 to me, but RNB works fine too with your given explanation ~

Cool, can't wait to see how I'm envisioned. lol.
The Following User Says Thank You to UchihaTaijiya For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 01:55 AM   #59
Darth-Nero
Victory!

Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
lol Yeah, sure, I'm interested. I'm ALWAYS up for some OH inspired creativity. It's my favorite part of the community, no doubt.

So okay, air cover warrior along with Tzu and FG. Make me work with Kat in some manner, and it's a done deal, haha.

ION CANNON sounds more like 48 to me, but RNB works fine too with your given explanation ~

Cool, can't wait to see how I'm envisioned. lol.
You're not just an air cover warrior,you can fell that position but your abilities are far more powerful than that. i didn't want to make people fight with the 4 elements since superhuman abilities are more like the fuhrer's style of wining at any cost without minding being a complete faggot.

OH are just very skilled humans that always fights at a disadvantage yet win epicly. However,one exception wont change anything so you are the only elementarist in the OH..you have full control over the 4 elements (there is a story behind that) yet you can only use them on defending,The only way for you to attack with is to use only one and discard the other 3 temporarily,That works perfectly when you team up with Kat,OG and vanity..you always pick Earth for yourself and destribute the others as fire for vanity,Water for Kat and wind for OG. Compineding those elements with there original hand to hand combat styles..you 4 are undefeated.

N48 is a samurai and his blind,but you don't really need vision when your sword style is the Hiten mitsurugi-ryu,He failed to learn the final Ougi "Amakakeru RyU no Hirameki" so he created his own final attack with the name "48 slash"..it's a 360 degree attack with the range of 100 meters making the only way to avoid it is jumping in the air which will make you helplessly open for the second part of that attack that will cut you in have without 2nd option.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (06-30-2010)
Old 06-30-2010, 02:20 AM   #60
UchihaTaijiya
sublimis ab unda

Hahaha, since I like the elements, I'm going to ignore that you just gave my character abilities similar to that faggy furry fuck. xD

But distributing them out? How does that work? Through technology or what? Also, curious about the limitation of defensive vs offensive use and how that ties into the distribution factor. And I think it'd be better if Kat, Van and OG were at least trained in the other elements. For the purpose of having all sides and situations covered. Or not, up to you.

Is that some Kenshin shit? lol.
I think it'd be cool if 48 was a cyborg ninja lol... get some Star Trek shit up in here too. xD
Darth-Nero (06-30-2010), Miburo (06-30-2010)