What's happenin'? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Chit Chat

Chit Chat Talk about anything here that does not fit the other categories.

Old 07-29-2006, 04:21 PM   #1
Shige_Shiori64
Genin

Shige_Shiori64 is an unknown quantity at this point
What's happenin'?

its been a friggin month. i almost forgot abt him. then he signs in (msn) even though i try to go on at times when he doesnt come online so i can avoid him. he talks to me and i start feelin so wierd again. i was almost over him. but nooo. man i wanted to cry again like i did a month ago when school ended. everytime i talk to him, i realize i'll never see him again, cuz hes moved.

whats happenin to me? why can't i forget no matter how hard i try. someone help me.

and dont tell me to delete him from my account, OR "its just a guy , get over him.

Last edited by Shige_Shiori64; 07-29-2006 at 04:27 PM.
Shige_Shiori64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-29-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about
Re: What's happenin'?

who is this 'him' and what was he to you

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:31 PM   #3
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

its just a guy , get over him
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:35 PM   #4
Shige_Shiori64
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kites
its just a guy , get over him

is that supposed to be a joke?

ok heres the weird thing...he was a friend, but later i developed a crush on him. it was ONLY a crush, so thats why im wonderin why i cant just let go. i ve always forgotten the previous times
Old 07-29-2006, 04:40 PM   #5
ITzANIllUZion
ANBU

ITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura aboutITzANIllUZion has a spectacular aura about

confornt him about it...but it wont be the same since you will do it through MSN. Plus if your only like 12 or 13(i dont know your age)..you dont need to worry about it.
how far did this person move

One of the Badass Shinobi

Thnx OG

N48 vs Me

ITzANIllUZion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 04:58 PM   #6
Shige_Shiori64
Genin

howd you know i was that young? that obvious am i ? i'm 14 though

its like.....the difference between TO and misissauga, well almost. besides i dont know where confronting will get me.
Old 07-29-2006, 08:57 PM   #7
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shige_Shiori64
its been a friggin month. i almost forgot abt him. then he signs in (msn) even though i try to go on at times when he doesnt come online so i can avoid him. he talks to me and i start feelin so wierd again. i was almost over him. but nooo. man i wanted to cry again like i did a month ago when school ended. everytime i talk to him, i realize i'll never see him again, cuz hes moved.

whats happenin to me? why can't i forget no matter how hard i try. someone help me.

and dont tell me to delete him from my account, OR "its just a guy , get over him.
What I'm confused

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:06 PM   #8
Shikamaru
░░░░░░░▲░░░░░░░

Location: Although I may not go down in history I will however go down on your sister
Shikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to beholdShikamaru is a splendid one to behold

^just stop posting, you're spamming the whole forum and it's annoying

on topic: you dont HAVE to talk to him, all crushes go away sooner or later. some take longer than others
Shikamaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2006, 09:14 PM   #9
DarkAssasain
Missing-Nin

DarkAssasain is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

well hmm i have a smilar problem with a girl but i figured she was over me but she isnt from what im guessing cause she annoys me alot then a month latrer she starts be the compelte opposite of what she was being to me the month before then she gets mean to me again and nice to me and yea and i try not to talk to ehr but then i talk to her and yea i start rememebring all the times we had O_o
DarkAssasain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:10 AM   #10
Kites
I Love Donuts

Kites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to beholdKites is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
why yes, how did you know?
Kites is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 12:36 AM   #11
YoshiToshi
YoshiToshi say grawr.

YoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these partsYoshiToshi is infamous around these parts

Quote:

ok heres the weird thing...he was a friend, but later i developed a crush on him. it was ONLY a crush, so thats why im wonderin why i cant just let go. i ve always forgotten the previous times
No, it's not a joke.
GET OVER IT.

Get over it, shut it, and stop spamming to us about it.

1.14.20.9 - 14.15.15.2|hope to be more active...

yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshitoshi//yoshi toshi
YoshiToshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 01:36 AM   #12
Corbenk
Kuchin

Corbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these partsCorbenk is infamous around these parts

Whoa, toshi, calm down. You are turning into like, me... Or Exa... More importantly, she is not spamming. That is a perfectly valid post.

But yeh, get over him. You obviously do not want to let him go, otherwise... you would. If you refuse to let go of him... Or "Cant"... You can always commit suicide?
Corbenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:07 AM   #13
OffTheChain

OffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure EvilOffTheChain Pure Evil

I had a crush like that once, got upset for 3 days (not a whole godamn month) as he moved back to miami, and got over him within 3 weeks.
And if he dont wanna talk to you then why do ya still keep trying?
Because you feel that you will never be able to have that same "lovey dovey" feeling with another?

what im trying to say...

there are plenty of other fish in the sea.

Is this an interpretation to "he's just a guy get over him"?
Kinda

Am i saying this to make you more sad/angry/whatever?
No, Im telling you plain facts

Do you realise you are just 14, will at first have crushes and dont know 100% on how relationship works?
Er...nope. Wait another 1-2 years

What do you remind me of?
A poem called Havisham (google it)

WIll you listen to me?
Depends on you.
OffTheChain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:12 AM   #14
kazu_chan
ANBU

kazu_chan is an unknown quantity at this point

--'' There really isn't any point bringing yourself down. You stand to gain nothing from that, being that he couldn't care less whether your depressed or not. Like OTC said there are other people in the world. Move on, your only 14...life goes on.

<<--ROFL rite..<This is ladies and gentlemen what we call abusing your mod powers effectively LMAO>

Last edited by kazu_chan; 07-30-2006 at 06:15 AM.
kazu_chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2006, 06:50 AM   #15
Roy Mustang
Zero Alchemist

Roy Mustang can only hope to improve

what do u mean dont say "get over it " or " he's just a guy "

=0=*

he's just a guy and ur only 14 u prolly dont even know wht love is yet and wont until ur way much older so get over him
theres no other way besides suicide but i doubt u'll do that ...=_=
trust me u'll find way better guys in eighther high school or college
Roy Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote