Tools - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #16
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi

xDD is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
You tools that have been saying tobi is madara are going to realize how wrong you are next week. All the clues point to tobi being obito even the recent chapter because tobi looks to be about the same age as obito would have been during that time. Last time we had something like that was the mystery of who naruto's father was and we all know those clues where also proven to be dead on. eh I bet you tools were also fighting against those that were saying the 4th was naruto's father way back then too. You tools know who you are dont dare pretend you thought it was obito all along when it is finally proven tobi is obito. Kishi played u tools like a cheap rusty harmonica I cant help but laugh at how gullible u guys are going to feel very soon.

Anyway rant over proceed with your flaming.
Oh i want Obito to be Tobi too, but anyway that's not gonna get revealed next chapter just for the fact that Minato DIDN'T know who was under the mask as he called Tobi, *the masked Akatsuki* when he met with Naruto, if he knew or saw his face when Naruto was a baby he would let him know with a hint at least..

xDD is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #17
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDD View Post
Oh i want Obito to be Tobi too, but anyway that's not gonna get revealed next chapter just for the fact that Minato DIDN'T know who was under the mask as he called Tobi, *the masked Akatsuki* when he met with Naruto, if he knew or saw his face when Naruto was a baby he would let him know with a hint at least..
Although Tobi is NOT Obito, I would like to point out that Minato and Kushina have both been living inside Naruto's brain for 16 years and have just now come out to tell him useful things. Kushina herself even said Minato didn't have enough time to say everything he wanted to.

Who knows what kind of information they really have. I'm sure they don't know who Tobi really is, but my guess is they have some sort of clue.
Old 07-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

tha only possible people we know right now that "could" be Tobi is Madara (since they never found a body and Itachi said he is alive). i take back my theory that Izuna is Tobi (read databook 3,Kishi said he died in battle). Danzou is dead. Kabuto is his enemy. Zetsu is another possiblity. and as much as you hate it,Obito is a possibility.Fugaku...LMFAO...just shut up.Sasuke would know his own fathers voice.

1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%

thats tha only possible people that can be Tobi.if its not them,its someone that wasent introduced yet.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #19
Flashwind
Chuunin

Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
tha only possible people we know right now that "could" be Tobi is Madara (since they never found a body and Itachi said he is alive). i take back my theory that Izuna is Tobi (read databook 3,Kishi said he died in battle). Danzou is dead. Kabuto is his enemy. Zetsu is another possiblity. and as much as you hate it,Obito is a possibility.Fugaku...LMFAO...just shut up.Sasuke would know his own fathers voice.

1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%

thats tha only possible people that can be Tobi.if its not them,its someone that wasent introduced yet.
So....do you actually believe this nonsense?....Did you actually add these percentages up, or do you truly believe that 140% is correct? Seriously...
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-02-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #20
01purple
Owlett

Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road

I was gonna say, that doesn't exactly equal 100%...
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #21
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds

jaggid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
THIS SHIT IS STUPID!!!!How in the hell does a kid get his body crushed by rocks and then is somehow magically heeled with one eye and can walk through walls...

Fact: Obito was shown dying if he could have been saved the 4th would have found a way.
Fact: Obito was a fodder uchiha with big dreams not a man who could battle with the 4th hokage.
Fact: What kind of timeline are you on? Clearly the man in the last chapter was at the very least of the 4th's age if you’re looking at forearms that is (which I doubt but for the sake of not repeating this bullshit I through this in there).
Fact: Obito was not that kind of shinobi. Basically your saying the same guy who gave an eye away to someone he envied now is bitter and wants to take over the village...

I don't get how you even keep this as a possibility...
I can answer your question with a question...

Q. How does a kid have a 25 story tall, 9 tailed demon fox, who can talk living in his stomach?

Q. How can a man teleport instantly anywhere he chooses?

Q. How can a Giant talking toad with samurai swords exist?

Not so far fetched to think that there is a possibility that he could have survived some rocks falling on top of him. Hell maybe by giving kakashi his Sharingan in a selfless act he activated his MS and teleported somewhere else. Maybe then Danzo got a hold of him and twisted him to a weird place and made him a part of root. I wouldn't be surprised if Danzo was behind the 9-tails attack with Tobi, they seemed to be buddy buddy enough to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan.

Bottom line i am not sure if i agree that Tobi is Obito, I'm leaning toward him somehow being Madara, however i wont dismiss someones theory or idea because i don't agree with it. Especially in a manga where preposterous things happen all the time.

And as far as not being that kind of Shinobi, look at Pain he was once an idealist who wanted to work things through and create peace... He became a monster bent on taking over the world anyway he could to achieve that peace, even if it meant killing millions of people to do it.

I do want to clarify that i am playing devils advocate here i don't believe obito is tobi i just dont have proof as to his definite identity either way.

Last edited by jaggid; 07-02-2010 at 06:47 PM.
jaggid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #22
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%
Somewhere, a Math teacher must be slicing his/her wrists.

If it's to make statistics out our asses about who is Tobi, mind if I join?
  1. Zetsu: 50%
  2. Madara: 25%
  3. Other person: 24%
  4. Obito: 1%
Ah, making stuff up is SO much fun!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 07-02-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-02-2010), jaggid (07-02-2010), platinumrug (07-05-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #23
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Somewhere, a Math teacher must be slicing his/her wrists.

If it's to make statistics out our asses about who is Tobi, mind if I join?
  1. Zetsu: 50%
  2. Madara: 25%
  3. Other person: 24%
  4. Obito: 1%
Ah, making stuff up is SO much fun!
Change zetsu into TU and ill sign it :P

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
Rapidd
Genin

Rapidd is on a distinguished road

i thought tobi was sasuke from the future?
Old 07-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
I think you are actually mixing up an episode of Southpark with Naruto. However if that were Sasuke from the future we have to sit and laugh at how much of a pathetic pussy he has become =). Because Madara so far is all talk and no substance... really you cant hit him hes like really watery Jello.
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #26
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
Now that would be some fucked up shit.. Sasuke gets ems gains his times pace jutsu and comes back in time to kill his family to make it so he hates his brother only so he can go on a rampage become a dick and go back in time to kill his familly so his brother can make him mad so he can grow up to become a dick and get but rapped by his futere self in a cave .. and become apussy so he can get distrught with is life and want to change it so goes back in time to kill his familly to make him hate his brother ...... only to go...
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 07-02-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-03-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #27
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!

MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post

1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%

New Stats:

There's 84.62899 % chance you fail Math this year if you think this is correct.

Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #28
Narutologist
ANBU

Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggid View Post
I can answer your question with a question...

Q. How does a kid have a 25 story tall, 9 tailed demon fox, who can talk living in his stomach?

Q. How can a man teleport instantly anywhere he chooses?

Q. How can a Giant talking toad with samurai swords exist?

Not to be rude i will answer your questions with facts, much like the facts i stated earlier.
1. The kyuubi is a mass of hatred/chakra that took the form of a 9 tailed demon fox. This chakra was sealed inside of naruto by his father and as we learned recently his mother. Naruto is able to talk to him as he lives within him. Simply said...a jutsu allows this.
2. Tobi/minato/kakashi/sasuke have developed jutsu that allows them to perform these awesome abilities...simply said because of the talent/ability/chakra reserves they are able to do this...
3. The giant toad is a summons...simply said it lives in another dimension/place in the time space continuum and is summoned through the use of a summoning jutsu...

I appreciate you playing devils advocate. I only state the facts...you can not argue with the facts...
Old 07-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #29
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
Not to be rude i will answer your questions with facts, much like the facts i stated earlier.
1. The kyuubi is a mass of hatred/chakra that took the form of a 9 tailed demon fox. This chakra was sealed inside of naruto by his father and as we learned recently his mother. Naruto is able to talk to him as he lives within him. Simply said...a jutsu allows this.
2. Tobi/minato/kakashi/sasuke have developed jutsu that allows them to perform these awesome abilities...simply said because of the talent/ability/chakra reserves they are able to do this...
3. The giant toad is a summons...simply said it lives in another dimension/place in the time space continuum and is summoned through the use of a summoning jutsu...

I appreciate you playing devils advocate. I only state the facts...you can not argue with the facts...
I do not doubt your logic with the facts based on the knowledge within the manga that we have at our disposal, i was just pointing out that in a world full of possibilities nothing seems impossible to me is all =).

And you were not being rude just reiterating your point and i appreciate that =). Have a good night man!
Old 07-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #30
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Fuck Tobi. Obito wasnt much of shit anyway. Honestly he was a whiny bitch who always had some dumbass excuse for acting like a bitch. His sole purpose in this manga was to be an organ donor. BOT Tobi is NOT Obito. At this point it wouldnt suprise me if Tobi were being portrayed by more than one person like the Green Goblin.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote