Tools - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2010, 01:35 PM   #16
xDD
Konohagakure's shinobi
 
xDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Wonderland :O
Posts: 240
Thanks: 110
Thanked 85 Times in 38 Posts
xDD is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
You tools that have been saying tobi is madara are going to realize how wrong you are next week. All the clues point to tobi being obito even the recent chapter because tobi looks to be about the same age as obito would have been during that time. Last time we had something like that was the mystery of who naruto's father was and we all know those clues where also proven to be dead on. eh I bet you tools were also fighting against those that were saying the 4th was naruto's father way back then too. You tools know who you are dont dare pretend you thought it was obito all along when it is finally proven tobi is obito. Kishi played u tools like a cheap rusty harmonica I cant help but laugh at how gullible u guys are going to feel very soon.

Anyway rant over proceed with your flaming.
Oh i want Obito to be Tobi too, but anyway that's not gonna get revealed next chapter just for the fact that Minato DIDN'T know who was under the mask as he called Tobi, *the masked Akatsuki* when he met with Naruto, if he knew or saw his face when Naruto was a baby he would let him know with a hint at least..
__________________
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.



xDD is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-02-2010, 05:46 PM   #17
Flashwind
Chuunin
 
Flashwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 348
Thanks: 16
Thanked 212 Times in 107 Posts
Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by xDD View Post
Oh i want Obito to be Tobi too, but anyway that's not gonna get revealed next chapter just for the fact that Minato DIDN'T know who was under the mask as he called Tobi, *the masked Akatsuki* when he met with Naruto, if he knew or saw his face when Naruto was a baby he would let him know with a hint at least..
Although Tobi is NOT Obito, I would like to point out that Minato and Kushina have both been living inside Naruto's brain for 16 years and have just now come out to tell him useful things. Kushina herself even said Minato didn't have enough time to say everything he wanted to.

Who knows what kind of information they really have. I'm sure they don't know who Tobi really is, but my guess is they have some sort of clue.
__________________
"I'd like you to remove your head from your ass, but I don't see that happenin' anytime soon!"
Naruto may be my current favorite, but Yu Yu Hakusho will always reign supreme.
Flashwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:54 PM   #18
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 864
Thanks: 863
Thanked 453 Times in 298 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Tools

tha only possible people we know right now that "could" be Tobi is Madara (since they never found a body and Itachi said he is alive). i take back my theory that Izuna is Tobi (read databook 3,Kishi said he died in battle). Danzou is dead. Kabuto is his enemy. Zetsu is another possiblity. and as much as you hate it,Obito is a possibility.Fugaku...LMFAO...just shut up.Sasuke would know his own fathers voice.

1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%

thats tha only possible people that can be Tobi.if its not them,its someone that wasent introduced yet.
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 05:58 PM   #19
Flashwind
Chuunin
 
Flashwind's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 348
Thanks: 16
Thanked 212 Times in 107 Posts
Flashwind is on a distinguished roadFlashwind is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
tha only possible people we know right now that "could" be Tobi is Madara (since they never found a body and Itachi said he is alive). i take back my theory that Izuna is Tobi (read databook 3,Kishi said he died in battle). Danzou is dead. Kabuto is his enemy. Zetsu is another possiblity. and as much as you hate it,Obito is a possibility.Fugaku...LMFAO...just shut up.Sasuke would know his own fathers voice.

1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%

thats tha only possible people that can be Tobi.if its not them,its someone that wasent introduced yet.
So....do you actually believe this nonsense?....Did you actually add these percentages up, or do you truly believe that 140% is correct? Seriously...
__________________
"I'd like you to remove your head from your ass, but I don't see that happenin' anytime soon!"
Naruto may be my current favorite, but Yu Yu Hakusho will always reign supreme.
Flashwind is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Flashwind For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-02-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #20
01purple
Owlett
 
01purple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,563
Thanks: 3,453
Thanked 1,373 Times in 913 Posts
01purple is on a distinguished road01purple is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

I was gonna say, that doesn't exactly equal 100%...
01purple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:20 PM   #21
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds
 
jaggid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 102
Thanks: 17
Thanked 47 Times in 19 Posts
jaggid is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
THIS SHIT IS STUPID!!!!How in the hell does a kid get his body crushed by rocks and then is somehow magically heeled with one eye and can walk through walls...

Fact: Obito was shown dying if he could have been saved the 4th would have found a way.
Fact: Obito was a fodder uchiha with big dreams not a man who could battle with the 4th hokage.
Fact: What kind of timeline are you on? Clearly the man in the last chapter was at the very least of the 4th's age if you’re looking at forearms that is (which I doubt but for the sake of not repeating this bullshit I through this in there).
Fact: Obito was not that kind of shinobi. Basically your saying the same guy who gave an eye away to someone he envied now is bitter and wants to take over the village...

I don't get how you even keep this as a possibility...
I can answer your question with a question...

Q. How does a kid have a 25 story tall, 9 tailed demon fox, who can talk living in his stomach?

Q. How can a man teleport instantly anywhere he chooses?

Q. How can a Giant talking toad with samurai swords exist?

Not so far fetched to think that there is a possibility that he could have survived some rocks falling on top of him. Hell maybe by giving kakashi his Sharingan in a selfless act he activated his MS and teleported somewhere else. Maybe then Danzo got a hold of him and twisted him to a weird place and made him a part of root. I wouldn't be surprised if Danzo was behind the 9-tails attack with Tobi, they seemed to be buddy buddy enough to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan.

Bottom line i am not sure if i agree that Tobi is Obito, I'm leaning toward him somehow being Madara, however i wont dismiss someones theory or idea because i don't agree with it. Especially in a manga where preposterous things happen all the time.

And as far as not being that kind of Shinobi, look at Pain he was once an idealist who wanted to work things through and create peace... He became a monster bent on taking over the world anyway he could to achieve that peace, even if it meant killing millions of people to do it.

I do want to clarify that i am playing devils advocate here i don't believe obito is tobi i just dont have proof as to his definite identity either way.

Last edited by jaggid; 07-02-2010 at 06:47 PM.
jaggid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 06:23 PM   #22
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tools

Quote:
1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%
Somewhere, a Math teacher must be slicing his/her wrists.

If it's to make statistics out our asses about who is Tobi, mind if I join?
  1. Zetsu: 50%
  2. Madara: 25%
  3. Other person: 24%
  4. Obito: 1%
Ah, making stuff up is SO much fun!
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 07-02-2010 at 06:25 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-02-2010), jaggid (07-02-2010), platinumrug (07-05-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 07:27 PM   #23
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Somewhere, a Math teacher must be slicing his/her wrists.

If it's to make statistics out our asses about who is Tobi, mind if I join?
  1. Zetsu: 50%
  2. Madara: 25%
  3. Other person: 24%
  4. Obito: 1%
Ah, making stuff up is SO much fun!
Change zetsu into TU and ill sign it :P
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 07:36 PM   #24
Rapidd
Genin
 
Rapidd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 205
Thanks: 12
Thanked 88 Times in 30 Posts
Rapidd is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

i thought tobi was sasuke from the future?
__________________
Rapidd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:34 PM   #25
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds
 
jaggid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 102
Thanks: 17
Thanked 47 Times in 19 Posts
jaggid is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
i thought tobi was sasuke from the future?
I think you are actually mixing up an episode of Southpark with Naruto. However if that were Sasuke from the future we have to sit and laugh at how much of a pathetic pussy he has become =). Because Madara so far is all talk and no substance... really you cant hit him hes like really watery Jello.
jaggid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 08:51 PM   #26
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,955
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapidd View Post
i thought tobi was sasuke from the future?
Now that would be some fucked up shit.. Sasuke gets ems gains his times pace jutsu and comes back in time to kill his family to make it so he hates his brother only so he can go on a rampage become a dick and go back in time to kill his familly so his brother can make him mad so he can grow up to become a dick and get but rapped by his futere self in a cave .. and become apussy so he can get distrught with is life and want to change it so goes back in time to kill his familly to make him hate his brother ...... only to go...
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 07-02-2010 at 08:53 PM.
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Human Rasengan For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-03-2010)
Old 07-02-2010, 08:54 PM   #27
MajorStranger
I.Q. over 9000!!!!!!!!!!!
 
MajorStranger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 479
Thanks: 40
Thanked 312 Times in 144 Posts
MajorStranger will become famous soon enoughMajorStranger will become famous soon enough
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
tha only possible people we know right now that "could" be Tobi is Madara (since they never found a body and Itachi said he is alive). i take back my theory that Izuna is Tobi (read databook 3,Kishi said he died in battle). Danzou is dead. Kabuto is his enemy. Zetsu is another possiblity. and as much as you hate it,Obito is a possibility.Fugaku...LMFAO...just shut up.Sasuke would know his own fathers voice.

1.Madara 60% chance.
2.Zetsu 50%
3.Obito 30%

thats tha only possible people that can be Tobi.if its not them,its someone that wasent introduced yet.
New Stats:

There's 84.62899 % chance you fail Math this year if you think this is correct.
__________________


Proof of NaruHina
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5496615/1/My_Naruhina_rant
MajorStranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2010, 09:10 PM   #28
Narutologist
ANBU
 
Narutologist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Amongst the clouds...
Posts: 1,480
Thanks: 161
Thanked 164 Times in 111 Posts
Narutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the roughNarutologist is a jewel in the rough
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaggid View Post
I can answer your question with a question...

Q. How does a kid have a 25 story tall, 9 tailed demon fox, who can talk living in his stomach?

Q. How can a man teleport instantly anywhere he chooses?

Q. How can a Giant talking toad with samurai swords exist?

.
Not to be rude i will answer your questions with facts, much like the facts i stated earlier.
1. The kyuubi is a mass of hatred/chakra that took the form of a 9 tailed demon fox. This chakra was sealed inside of naruto by his father and as we learned recently his mother. Naruto is able to talk to him as he lives within him. Simply said...a jutsu allows this.
2. Tobi/minato/kakashi/sasuke have developed jutsu that allows them to perform these awesome abilities...simply said because of the talent/ability/chakra reserves they are able to do this...
3. The giant toad is a summons...simply said it lives in another dimension/place in the time space continuum and is summoned through the use of a summoning jutsu...

I appreciate you playing devils advocate. I only state the facts...you can not argue with the facts...
__________________
Narutologist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:17 AM   #29
jaggid
Destroyer of Worlds
 
jaggid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 102
Thanks: 17
Thanked 47 Times in 19 Posts
jaggid is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narutologist View Post
Not to be rude i will answer your questions with facts, much like the facts i stated earlier.
1. The kyuubi is a mass of hatred/chakra that took the form of a 9 tailed demon fox. This chakra was sealed inside of naruto by his father and as we learned recently his mother. Naruto is able to talk to him as he lives within him. Simply said...a jutsu allows this.
2. Tobi/minato/kakashi/sasuke have developed jutsu that allows them to perform these awesome abilities...simply said because of the talent/ability/chakra reserves they are able to do this...
3. The giant toad is a summons...simply said it lives in another dimension/place in the time space continuum and is summoned through the use of a summoning jutsu...

I appreciate you playing devils advocate. I only state the facts...you can not argue with the facts...
I do not doubt your logic with the facts based on the knowledge within the manga that we have at our disposal, i was just pointing out that in a world full of possibilities nothing seems impossible to me is all =).

And you were not being rude just reiterating your point and i appreciate that =). Have a good night man!
jaggid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2010, 12:36 AM   #30
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: Tools

Fuck Tobi. Obito wasnt much of shit anyway. Honestly he was a whiny bitch who always had some dumbass excuse for acting like a bitch. His sole purpose in this manga was to be an organ donor. BOT Tobi is NOT Obito. At this point it wouldnt suprise me if Tobi were being portrayed by more than one person like the Green Goblin.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PC Tools Internet Security 2010 7.0.0.545 sitewhite Computers 0 05-07-2010 06:08 AM
Microsoft Office 2010 Proofing Tools KIT RTM X86X64 DVD English Final bpart111 Computers 0 04-18-2010 11:53 AM
Corel Painter 11 FULL+Keymaker[RS] :Sakura: Computers 0 04-03-2010 08:25 PM
Creativity Test: Ninja Tools (weapons) DreamsofDarkness Naruto Series 19 04-29-2008 07:13 PM
os32mgr.dll -=(k@k@sh1)=- Computers 4 03-01-2006 09:21 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.