Tools - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2010, 05:13 PM   #46
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
i dont understand you.
O'rly?

Quote:
you got that "nerd" status above yo head.
That sometimes happens to people who know their stuff.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 07-06-2010, 05:17 PM   #47
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 863
Thanks: 861
Thanked 453 Times in 298 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
O'rly?



That sometimes happens to people who know their stuff.
nnnnnnope.
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:22 PM   #48
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
nnnnnnope.
So what did just happen now? Your paradox eludes me!

Edit: It's better to stop it here before it gets ridiculous.

On topic: Tobi can be Obito, but it isn't likely.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 07-06-2010 at 05:23 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:24 PM   #49
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 863
Thanks: 861
Thanked 453 Times in 298 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
So what did just happen now? Your paradox eludes me!

Edit: It's better to stop it here before it gets ridiculous.

On topic: Tobi can be Obito, but it isn't likely.
lol, whats a paradox...nvm yeah i agree
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 05:31 PM   #50
The Special One
Kage
 
The Special One's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Oakpark, Michigan
Age: 23
Posts: 5,139
Thanks: 913
Thanked 4,600 Times in 1,607 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tools

I'm unsure about starting this up again so soon. There might not be anything revealed about Tobi's identity this week, cuz God forbid this would happen



Though, I'm a fan of saving the insults and the hipporays until we get the information. So until then,



It's up for grabs...
__________________
The Specialist, forever

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201


^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-06-2010), Numinous (07-07-2010), Sensei-Q (07-07-2010), Wolverine (07-29-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 08:59 AM   #51
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
You tools that have been saying tobi is madara are going to realize how wrong you are next week. All the clues point to tobi being obito even the recent chapter because tobi looks to be about the same age as obito would have been during that time. Last time we had something like that was the mystery of who naruto's father was and we all know those clues where also proven to be dead on. eh I bet you tools were also fighting against those that were saying the 4th was naruto's father way back then too. You tools know who you are dont dare pretend you thought it was obito all along when it is finally proven tobi is obito. Kishi played u tools like a cheap rusty harmonica I cant help but laugh at how gullible u guys are going to feel very soon.

Anyway rant over proceed with your flaming.
You know, you just marked your destiny with that one. Your da pimp if you happen to be right, but if you're wrong, you're the forum's black sheep. You made a gamble on something nobody can be 100% sure on.

Good luck mate.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:53 AM   #52
prez420
Chuunin
 
prez420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 428
Thanks: 36
Thanked 81 Times in 53 Posts
prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
You know, you just marked your destiny with that one. Your da pimp if you happen to be right, but if you're wrong, you're the forum's black sheep. You made a gamble on something nobody can be 100% sure on.

Good luck mate.
Well no one was a 100% sure that the 4th was naruto's father ether but I stood by that also until it was finally proven true even though countless tools on this forum and others pulled all sorts of reasons out of their asses about how it's impossible for the 4th to be naruto's father. Guess what they were all wrong.

I have had posts locked by mods because I posed questions that showed tobi most likely impersonating madara like why didn't the 9tails recognize madara when naruto interacted with tobi or how it was proven that madara isn't the only uchiha capable of controlling the kyuubi and it's a very real possibility that tobi is using the fact that it is unknown that other uchiha can control the 9tails to his advantage so he can make people think he is madara.

Thats not even getting into things like no one saw obito die they simple saw him under a bunch of rocks or the fact that his ms powers are alot like kakashi's or the fact that his sharingan is on the same side obito's remaining sharingan is on or the fact that kishi has gone out of his way to make sure the left side of tobi's face remains hidden. My favorite excuse the tools give is obito was a weak uchiha and could never become powerful enough to be tobi. They over look how powerful the sharingan is and obito could have watched many powerful ninja battling with his sharingan and copied countless jutsu and became powerful enough to trick people into thinking he is madara.
__________________

Last edited by prez420; 07-07-2010 at 10:25 AM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:39 AM   #53
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tools

The same "he could've this and he could've that" apply to the Tobi=Madara section too. It's 50/50. Let's just wait and see what #501 gives us on extra information. This flashback is crucial.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:03 AM   #54
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Tools

I don't know for certain, but I'm going to take a wild stab and fix this for you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by prez420 View Post
I have had posts locked by mods because they were stupid, pointless and/or repetitive.
Anyway about Obito, just answer me this: Why would Obito be out for world domination and avenging the Uchiha clan? What possible reason would he have after giving his life to protect Rin, giving his eye to improve Kakashi and dying in service of Konoha?

You can give all the "evidence" or spurious points you want, but the simple point remains that Obito, if he amazingly survived being horribly crushed, has no reason to be acting like Madara. Give me one plausible reason that fits the story and maybe you could improve this theory from insane to distant possibility.

(Of course, the answer would have to be some form of complete fabrication that doesn't involve any of Konoha we know which would weaken the story even further.)
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (07-07-2010), ninjalostboy95 (07-07-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-07-2010), TheBaron (07-07-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 02:41 AM   #55
prez420
Chuunin
 
prez420's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 428
Thanks: 36
Thanked 81 Times in 53 Posts
prez420 is on a distinguished roadprez420 is on a distinguished road
Re: Tools

You know changing other people posts is a two way street there bub..

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
I know for certain I love tossing salads, I'm going to let my dog take wild stabs at my anus to fix my constipation for me
See how childish and pointless changing other people's post is ? Maybe you like tossing salads maybe you don't maybe you like getting your freak on with ure dog maybe you don't ether way it's stupid and pointless to change other people's posts in quotes.


Quote:
Originally Posted by AkamaruChewtoy View Post
Anyway about Obito, just answer me this: Why would Obito be out for world domination and avenging the Uchiha clan? What possible reason would he have after giving his life to protect Rin, giving his eye to improve Kakashi and dying in service of Konoha?

You can give all the "evidence" or spurious points you want, but the simple point remains that Obito, if he amazingly survived being horribly crushed, has no reason to be acting like Madara. Give me one plausible reason that fits the story and maybe you could improve this theory from insane to distant possibility.

(Of course, the answer would have to be some form of complete fabrication that doesn't involve any of Konoha we know which would weaken the story even further.)
You want a good reason here is just a couple off the top of my head. Obito is doing the moon eye plan so he can remove war and by proxy the suffering it causes from the world because he has witnessed first hand how it hurts people. Thats just one reason he could be doing there are many others like maybe he is tired of ninjas in general because of the laws lifestyles etc. The reason he might hate the ninja world is because of what the ninja lifestyle did to kakashi and his family. Kakashi's father killed himself because the other ninja's hated him for putting his team b4 the mission after that kakashi became a stickler for the rules. We know for certain obito didn't like kakashi's lawyer attitude so maybe obito is trying to prevent anyone else from having to go through what kakashi did.

Does your pea brain really have that much trouble coming up with logical reasons why obito would want to carry out the moon eye plan ? There are countless reasons why obito would want to carry out the moon eye plan and still fit within the obito character because obito was the type of guy that didn't care about breaking rules/laws as long as he felt he was doing the right thing.
__________________

Last edited by prez420; 07-29-2010 at 03:17 AM.
prez420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2010, 03:26 AM   #56
csroster
Genin
 
csroster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 113
Thanks: 12
Thanked 68 Times in 41 Posts
csroster is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tools

So 16 years ago Obito could use T/S jutsu, control the Kyuubi and fight the 4th (his teacher) all at the same time?

Riiight...
csroster is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to csroster For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 03:46 AM   #57
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,950
Thanks: 8,420
Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Tools

Whoever thinks Tobi=Obito is hella stupid.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-29-2010)
Old 07-29-2010, 05:11 AM   #58
Rhubarb96
Obama clone
 
Rhubarb96's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Misawa Japan
Posts: 56
Thanks: 119
Thanked 21 Times in 15 Posts
Rhubarb96 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Tools

Okay just pointing this out, but to those of you who want to listen to reason...
It just showed kakashi and everyone else in this chap and he looked the same age as he does in the gaiden...like exactly the same. So what your proposing prez is that within weeks or months or maybe a year of his death obito has went from no sharingan to uber hax and can take on the 4th...his former teacher. And you call us tools.
Rhubarb96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rhubarb96 For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-29-2010), Wolverine (07-29-2010)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PC Tools Internet Security 2010 7.0.0.545 sitewhite Computers 0 05-07-2010 06:08 AM
Microsoft Office 2010 Proofing Tools KIT RTM X86X64 DVD English Final bpart111 Computers 0 04-18-2010 11:53 AM
Corel Painter 11 FULL+Keymaker[RS] :Sakura: Computers 0 04-03-2010 08:25 PM
Creativity Test: Ninja Tools (weapons) DreamsofDarkness Naruto Series 19 04-29-2008 07:13 PM
os32mgr.dll -=(k@k@sh1)=- Computers 4 03-01-2006 09:21 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.