You ppl need a life - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #241
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I said something totally opposite. I'm saying that place where you are living doesn't make you better person then others. It doesn't matter if you live in castle or mudhut, what matters for me is what you DO not what you KNOW

That's why I said some people here have fucked up value system, look at this duchebag:

"WE HATE MUDHUTTERS BECAUSE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM
ARE STUPID AS HELL"

Classic example for someone with fucked value system.
Words in mouth much? Way to use the "Quote....quote" method of twisting words. You know what Mibz said after that? "THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE IN MUDHUTS
DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE
IT JUST MAKES IT MORE LULZY". You know what that means? He could give a fuck whether or not you are a 'mudhutter'. Stupid is Stupid no matter what. The whole point is that the hatred is toward the uneducated, stupid masses wherever they may be, and the term is effectively meaningless.

You're saying that...as you're basically insulting America and Americans because they're American. Does the hypocrisy of this not reach you? All these non-Americans constantly say they hate America because of how "arrogant and stupid" Americans are, yet they're basically just trying to point fingers away from their own faults at a nation that others can hate because it has more wealth and prosperity. Having pride in America because it's a nicer place to live and grow up than many other nations, and acknowledging this is not arrogance. Saying that America sucks because it's America is prejudice.

Old 07-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #242
Nerox
Mah'alleinir

Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
@:Lalalila

NOT FUNNY
uhhhhh osama reference....

get the stick out of your ass
Old 07-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #243
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
uhhhhh osama reference....

get the stick out of your ass
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NOT FUNNY.

Plus. Get your head out of your ass.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #244
Lalalila
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Words in mouth much? Way to use the "Quote....quote" method of twisting words. You know what Mibz said after that? "THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE IN MUDHUTS
DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE
IT JUST MAKES IT MORE LULZY". You know what that means? He could give a fuck whether or not you are a 'mudhutter'. Stupid is Stupid no matter what. The whole point is that the hatred is toward the uneducated, stupid masses wherever they may be, and the term is effectively meaningless.
I don't know what's your definition of stupidity, but In my opinion lack of informations doesn't make anyone stupid or worse then others. For me stupidity is incompetent using of informations you have learn or gain. And I really doubt people who living in mudhuts are naturally stupid... in the way of my definition.

If you think the person who know more is better then not educated person then you too have fucked up value system.

Quote:
You're saying that...as you're basically insulting America and Americans because they're American. Does the hypocrisy of this not reach you? All these non-Americans constantly say they hate America because of how "arrogant and stupid" Americans are, yet they're basically just trying to point fingers away from their own faults at a nation that others can hate because it has more wealth and prosperity. Having pride in America because it's a nicer place to live and grow up than many other nations, and acknowledging this is not arrogance. Saying that America sucks because it's America is prejudice.
I didn't insult Americans for being Americans -_- I don't give a fuck what country you are from, just don't act so high and mighty... and douche in Miburo case.

And I'm going to sleep! sajonara.

Last edited by Lalalila; 07-07-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Old 07-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #245
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

you guys are all squabilling liek a bunch of kids.. I'm only 17 and you guys act more childish than my littel sisters do.. and that whole mudhut thing can be seen as somewhat racist.. because most people who live in huts formed from mud are ethnic people
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 07-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #246
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
a mudhutting Afghani?
fixed it for you

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #247
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you guys are all squabilling liek a bunch of kids.. I'm only 17 and you guys act more childish than my littel sisters do.. and that whole mudhut thing can be seen as somewhat racist.. because most people who live in huts formed from mud are ethnic people
Are you really 17?
Old 07-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #248
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I don't know what's your definition of stupidity, but In my opinion lack of informations doesn't make anyone stupid or worse then others. For me stupidity is incompetent using of informations you have learn or gain. And I really doubt people who living in mudhuts are naturally stupid... in the way of my definition.

If you think the person who know more is better then not educated person then you too have fucked up value system.
Consider the example of Cambodia. You know why the general population of Cambodia is unintelligent and uneducated? BECAUSE THE SMART PEOPLE GOT KILLED BACK IN THE 70s. These "mudhut" nations are controlled by totalitarian dictators who fucking kill the free-thinking, intelligent types. Those who are lucky and simply go along with the horrible, horrible status quo are the ones who survive in those kinds of nations. That is not a conducive environment for the "blossoming of intelligence". By the time the Feudal Era ended in the Western World and the Islamic World, education was already becoming a central part of society, and it's because of this that the most intelligent people were capable of spreading both knowledge and passing on their intelligence. The populations of the so-called "mudhut" nations lives depend on being "stupid" and not making themselves targets for the governments that are entirely willing to kill them for nothing.

Quote:
I didn't insult Americans for being Americans -_- I don't give a fuck what country you are from, just don't act so high and mighty... and douche in Miburo case.

And I'm going to sleep! sajonara.
Wait....wait....oh my god. THAT'S A FUCKING PREJUDICED STEREOTYPE AGAINST AMERICANS RIGHT THERE. DON'T YOU GET IT!? We're not being "high and mighty". We're not saying that we hate all countries that aren't America, and that America is automatically better at everything. Non-Americans WANT TO THINK THAT WE DO ACT LIKE THAT. Don't you understand how it works? The entire "stupid, arrogant American" stereotype is based around the fact that other FIRST-WORLD COUNTRIES like the UK and France don't like America and literally make shit up to try to get other people to join in the bandwagon against the USA. And you know why they do this? TO GET OTHER COUNTRIES TO IGNORE THEIR FAULTS. Where was this "stupid Americans..." crap during the Cold War? You know why it wasn't there? BECAUSE THEY HAD RUSSIA TO DEMONIZE. The less powerful of the "WORLD POWERS" of any time period will find one nation among the most powerful to get everyone else to hate to make themselves look good in comparison. This has been going on for centuries. Anyone who isn't American has no qualms just jumping into a commentary that just exists to bash AMERICA because it's AMERICA and nobody is supposed to like AMERICANS. See it on Youtube all the fucking time. And you know what happens any time an American tries to defend himself or his country? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY THEY'RE BEING ARROGANT, GLOATING BASTARDS.
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #249
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin

Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point

200+ posts all thanks to me...golden
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-08-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #250
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Why isn't this thread deleted yet? If not, it should just be renamed to "The random discussions thread", and made a Sticky.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #251
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Consider the example of Cambodia. You know why the general population of Cambodia is unintelligent and uneducated? BECAUSE THE SMART PEOPLE GOT KILLED BACK IN THE 70s. These "mudhut" nations are controlled by totalitarian dictators who fucking kill the free-thinking, intelligent types. Those who are lucky and simply go along with the horrible, horrible status quo are the ones who survive in those kinds of nations. That is not a conducive environment for the "blossoming of intelligence". By the time the Feudal Era ended in the Western World and the Islamic World, education was already becoming a central part of society, and it's because of this that the most intelligent people were capable of spreading both knowledge and passing on their intelligence. The populations of the so-called "mudhut" nations lives depend on being "stupid" and not making themselves targets for the governments that are entirely willing to kill them for nothing.

Wait....wait....oh my god. THAT'S A FUCKING PREJUDICED STEREOTYPE AGAINST AMERICANS RIGHT THERE. DON'T YOU GET IT!? We're not being "high and mighty". We're not saying that we hate all countries that aren't America, and that America is automatically better at everything. Non-Americans WANT TO THINK THAT WE DO ACT LIKE THAT. Don't you understand how it works? The entire "stupid, arrogant American" stereotype is based around the fact that other FIRST-WORLD COUNTRIES like the UK and France don't like America and literally make shit up to try to get other people to join in the bandwagon against the USA. And you know why they do this? TO GET OTHER COUNTRIES TO IGNORE THEIR FAULTS. Where was this "stupid Americans..." crap during the Cold War? You know why it wasn't there? BECAUSE THEY HAD RUSSIA TO DEMONIZE. The less powerful of the "WORLD POWERS" of any time period will find one nation among the most powerful to get everyone else to hate to make themselves look good in comparison. This has been going on for centuries. Anyone who isn't American has no qualms just jumping into a commentary that just exists to bash AMERICA because it's AMERICA and nobody is supposed to like AMERICANS. See it on Youtube all the fucking time. And you know what happens any time an American tries to defend himself or his country? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY THEY'RE BEING ARROGANT, GLOATING BASTARDS.
PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention Americans drop these....
Dont fuck with us.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), SilverbladeVI (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #252
Memphis
King

Memphis is on a distinguished road

"I singled out a whole race and for that i apologize
I was wrong cause no matter what color a girl is she's still a hoe" - Eminem

lesson learned
Old 07-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #253
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah you guys should have known better than to start this up with Americans right after the 4th of July anyway.....

That's when we celebrate the fact that we kicked England's ass. Our Independence Day
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-08-2010), The Special One (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #254
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin

Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about

and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMOmowaLVco

oh and the smart bullet aswell along with the Electric Eye.

Came up with some badass inventions so far.
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-08-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #255
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

YEAH AMERICA! OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM MAY SUCK ASS, BUT AS THE HEAVY WEAPONS GUY SAYS, YA CAN'T OUTSMART A BULLET!

caps
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-08-2010)
Closed Thread