You ppl need a life - Page 17 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > The Trashbin > Hall of Fail

Hall of Fail Some of the stupidest threads you will ever find are located here.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2010, 10:23 PM   #241
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I said something totally opposite. I'm saying that place where you are living doesn't make you better person then others. It doesn't matter if you live in castle or mudhut, what matters for me is what you DO not what you KNOW


That's why I said some people here have fucked up value system, look at this duchebag:

"WE HATE MUDHUTTERS BECAUSE THE VAST MAJORITY OF THEM
ARE STUPID AS HELL"

Classic example for someone with fucked value system.
Words in mouth much? Way to use the "Quote....quote" method of twisting words. You know what Mibz said after that? "THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE IN MUDHUTS
DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE
IT JUST MAKES IT MORE LULZY". You know what that means? He could give a fuck whether or not you are a 'mudhutter'. Stupid is Stupid no matter what. The whole point is that the hatred is toward the uneducated, stupid masses wherever they may be, and the term is effectively meaningless.

You're saying that...as you're basically insulting America and Americans because they're American. Does the hypocrisy of this not reach you? All these non-Americans constantly say they hate America because of how "arrogant and stupid" Americans are, yet they're basically just trying to point fingers away from their own faults at a nation that others can hate because it has more wealth and prosperity. Having pride in America because it's a nicer place to live and grow up than many other nations, and acknowledging this is not arrogance. Saying that America sucks because it's America is prejudice.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  


Old 07-07-2010, 10:33 PM   #242
Nerox
Mah'alleinir
 
Nerox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: The Golden Hall
Posts: 743
Thanks: 2,252
Thanked 2,674 Times in 1,264 Posts
Nerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enoughNerox will become famous soon enough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverbladeVI View Post
@:Lalalila

NOT FUNNY
uhhhhh osama reference....

get the stick out of your ass
Nerox is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 10:35 PM   #243
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
uhhhhh osama reference....

get the stick out of your ass
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

NOT FUNNY.

Plus. Get your head out of your ass.
SilverbladeVI is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 10:51 PM   #244
Lalalila
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Moon
Posts: 1,748
Thanks: 365
Thanked 1,101 Times in 752 Posts
Lalalila will become famous soon enoughLalalila will become famous soon enough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Words in mouth much? Way to use the "Quote....quote" method of twisting words. You know what Mibz said after that? "THE FACT THAT THEY LIVE IN MUDHUTS
DOESNT BOTHER ANYONE
IT JUST MAKES IT MORE LULZY". You know what that means? He could give a fuck whether or not you are a 'mudhutter'. Stupid is Stupid no matter what. The whole point is that the hatred is toward the uneducated, stupid masses wherever they may be, and the term is effectively meaningless.
I don't know what's your definition of stupidity, but In my opinion lack of informations doesn't make anyone stupid or worse then others. For me stupidity is incompetent using of informations you have learn or gain. And I really doubt people who living in mudhuts are naturally stupid... in the way of my definition.


If you think the person who know more is better then not educated person then you too have fucked up value system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
You're saying that...as you're basically insulting America and Americans because they're American. Does the hypocrisy of this not reach you? All these non-Americans constantly say they hate America because of how "arrogant and stupid" Americans are, yet they're basically just trying to point fingers away from their own faults at a nation that others can hate because it has more wealth and prosperity. Having pride in America because it's a nicer place to live and grow up than many other nations, and acknowledging this is not arrogance. Saying that America sucks because it's America is prejudice.
I didn't insult Americans for being Americans -_- I don't give a fuck what country you are from, just don't act so high and mighty... and douche in Miburo case.

And I'm going to sleep! sajonara.

Last edited by Lalalila; 07-07-2010 at 10:53 PM.
Lalalila is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 10:56 PM   #245
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi
 
Human Rasengan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: inside your mom
Posts: 3,345
Thanks: 2,954
Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: You ppl need a life

you guys are all squabilling liek a bunch of kids.. I'm only 17 and you guys act more childish than my littel sisters do.. and that whole mudhut thing can be seen as somewhat racist.. because most people who live in huts formed from mud are ethnic people
__________________
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:01 PM   #246
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 863
Thanks: 861
Thanked 452 Times in 297 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerox511 View Post
a mudhutting Afghani?
fixed it for you
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:08 PM   #247
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
you guys are all squabilling liek a bunch of kids.. I'm only 17 and you guys act more childish than my littel sisters do.. and that whole mudhut thing can be seen as somewhat racist.. because most people who live in huts formed from mud are ethnic people
Are you really 17?
ninjalostboy95 is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:19 PM   #248
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalalila View Post
I don't know what's your definition of stupidity, but In my opinion lack of informations doesn't make anyone stupid or worse then others. For me stupidity is incompetent using of informations you have learn or gain. And I really doubt people who living in mudhuts are naturally stupid... in the way of my definition.


If you think the person who know more is better then not educated person then you too have fucked up value system.
Consider the example of Cambodia. You know why the general population of Cambodia is unintelligent and uneducated? BECAUSE THE SMART PEOPLE GOT KILLED BACK IN THE 70s. These "mudhut" nations are controlled by totalitarian dictators who fucking kill the free-thinking, intelligent types. Those who are lucky and simply go along with the horrible, horrible status quo are the ones who survive in those kinds of nations. That is not a conducive environment for the "blossoming of intelligence". By the time the Feudal Era ended in the Western World and the Islamic World, education was already becoming a central part of society, and it's because of this that the most intelligent people were capable of spreading both knowledge and passing on their intelligence. The populations of the so-called "mudhut" nations lives depend on being "stupid" and not making themselves targets for the governments that are entirely willing to kill them for nothing.

Quote:
I didn't insult Americans for being Americans -_- I don't give a fuck what country you are from, just don't act so high and mighty... and douche in Miburo case.

And I'm going to sleep! sajonara.
Wait....wait....oh my god. THAT'S A FUCKING PREJUDICED STEREOTYPE AGAINST AMERICANS RIGHT THERE. DON'T YOU GET IT!? We're not being "high and mighty". We're not saying that we hate all countries that aren't America, and that America is automatically better at everything. Non-Americans WANT TO THINK THAT WE DO ACT LIKE THAT. Don't you understand how it works? The entire "stupid, arrogant American" stereotype is based around the fact that other FIRST-WORLD COUNTRIES like the UK and France don't like America and literally make shit up to try to get other people to join in the bandwagon against the USA. And you know why they do this? TO GET OTHER COUNTRIES TO IGNORE THEIR FAULTS. Where was this "stupid Americans..." crap during the Cold War? You know why it wasn't there? BECAUSE THEY HAD RUSSIA TO DEMONIZE. The less powerful of the "WORLD POWERS" of any time period will find one nation among the most powerful to get everyone else to hate to make themselves look good in comparison. This has been going on for centuries. Anyone who isn't American has no qualms just jumping into a commentary that just exists to bash AMERICA because it's AMERICA and nobody is supposed to like AMERICANS. See it on Youtube all the fucking time. And you know what happens any time an American tries to defend himself or his country? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY THEY'RE BEING ARROGANT, GLOATING BASTARDS.
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:20 PM   #249
TrueUCHIHA
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: sasuke
Posts: 793
Thanks: 484
Thanked 1,005 Times in 742 Posts
TrueUCHIHA is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: You ppl need a life

200+ posts all thanks to me...golden
TrueUCHIHA is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to TrueUCHIHA For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-08-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:25 PM   #250
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,376
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: You ppl need a life

Why isn't this thread deleted yet? If not, it should just be renamed to "The random discussions thread", and made a Sticky.
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?
Sensei-Q is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:29 PM   #251
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: You ppl need a life

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenninKorby View Post
Consider the example of Cambodia. You know why the general population of Cambodia is unintelligent and uneducated? BECAUSE THE SMART PEOPLE GOT KILLED BACK IN THE 70s. These "mudhut" nations are controlled by totalitarian dictators who fucking kill the free-thinking, intelligent types. Those who are lucky and simply go along with the horrible, horrible status quo are the ones who survive in those kinds of nations. That is not a conducive environment for the "blossoming of intelligence". By the time the Feudal Era ended in the Western World and the Islamic World, education was already becoming a central part of society, and it's because of this that the most intelligent people were capable of spreading both knowledge and passing on their intelligence. The populations of the so-called "mudhut" nations lives depend on being "stupid" and not making themselves targets for the governments that are entirely willing to kill them for nothing.



Wait....wait....oh my god. THAT'S A FUCKING PREJUDICED STEREOTYPE AGAINST AMERICANS RIGHT THERE. DON'T YOU GET IT!? We're not being "high and mighty". We're not saying that we hate all countries that aren't America, and that America is automatically better at everything. Non-Americans WANT TO THINK THAT WE DO ACT LIKE THAT. Don't you understand how it works? The entire "stupid, arrogant American" stereotype is based around the fact that other FIRST-WORLD COUNTRIES like the UK and France don't like America and literally make shit up to try to get other people to join in the bandwagon against the USA. And you know why they do this? TO GET OTHER COUNTRIES TO IGNORE THEIR FAULTS. Where was this "stupid Americans..." crap during the Cold War? You know why it wasn't there? BECAUSE THEY HAD RUSSIA TO DEMONIZE. The less powerful of the "WORLD POWERS" of any time period will find one nation among the most powerful to get everyone else to hate to make themselves look good in comparison. This has been going on for centuries. Anyone who isn't American has no qualms just jumping into a commentary that just exists to bash AMERICA because it's AMERICA and nobody is supposed to like AMERICANS. See it on Youtube all the fucking time. And you know what happens any time an American tries to defend himself or his country? PEOPLE LIKE YOU SAY THEY'RE BEING ARROGANT, GLOATING BASTARDS.
PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not to mention Americans drop these....
Dont fuck with us.
Kinako is offline  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-07-2010), Servo (07-07-2010), SilverbladeVI (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:35 PM   #252
Memphis
King
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 857
Thanks: 213
Thanked 583 Times in 293 Posts
Memphis is on a distinguished road
Re: You ppl need a life

"I singled out a whole race and for that i apologize
I was wrong cause no matter what color a girl is she's still a hoe" - Eminem

lesson learned
Memphis is offline  
Old 07-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #253
Kinako
Chuunin
 
Kinako's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Where the fuck you think I live fool?
Posts: 674
Thanks: 1,334
Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
Re: You ppl need a life

Oh yeah you guys should have known better than to start this up with Americans right after the 4th of July anyway.....

That's when we celebrate the fact that we kicked England's ass. Our Independence Day
Kinako is offline  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (07-08-2010), The Special One (07-07-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:38 PM   #254
SilverbladeVI
Missing-Nin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Brooklyn, NY
Posts: 1,231
Thanks: 3,201
Thanked 3,298 Times in 1,116 Posts
SilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura aboutSilverbladeVI has a spectacular aura about
Re: You ppl need a life

and this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMOmowaLVco

oh and the smart bullet aswell along with the Electric Eye.

Came up with some badass inventions so far.
SilverbladeVI is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to SilverbladeVI For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-08-2010)
Old 07-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #255
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind
 
AOTKorby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Denison U, Ohio
Posts: 4,137
Thanks: 539
Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: You ppl need a life

YEAH AMERICA! OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM MAY SUCK ASS, BUT AS THE HEAVY WEAPONS GUY SAYS, YA CAN'T OUTSMART A BULLET!

caps
__________________
Quote:
I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar.
AOTKorby is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
Kinako (07-08-2010)
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Proof that god does not exist. Beikoku Rikujin Debates Section 1320 08-28-2010 06:01 PM
Vegan couple sentenced to life over baby's death ApatheticDimwit Debates Section 17 09-15-2009 11:12 PM
Opinions on Christianity RNB Debates Section 333 07-07-2009 06:01 AM
What are some of the wierdiest people you know in real life? sheik Chit Chat 66 12-16-2007 10:31 PM
Anyone know good books of life lessons. Boo! Literature 3 04-14-2007 08:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.