One Piece 591 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 07-07-2010, 05:18 PM   #1
Kinako
Chuunin

Thanked 1,443 Times in 684 Posts
Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough
One Piece 591

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/71384529/1

Fuck Bleach.
Kinako is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Gakure (07-15-2010), Scientia (07-09-2010), stubborn_d0nkey (07-08-2010), TheThinker (07-08-2010)

Old 07-07-2010, 07:50 PM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 591

Good chap. I love how Shaky goes on and on about Hancock and Luffy lol, and given the shocked expression on Chopper's face most likely Luffy's bounty went up. Can't think of anything else to explain the " why again " expression.

Well guess we'll find out next week.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 10:50 PM   #3
TonyRRR
Academy Student

TonyRRR is an unknown quantity at this point

or there was a little time skip thingy....and luffy broke into Impel Down....or went 2 Marine Ford......or the Reward Thingy.....lol
TonyRRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 11:10 PM   #4
Kinako
Chuunin

Kinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enoughKinako will become famous soon enough

Yeah its gotta be the bounty. Either that or him and Rayleigh went through with whatever plan he was talking about before hand.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:30 PM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

umm, didn't think about that. Makes more sense then the bounty increase since Rayleigh had an unorthodox feel to it.
Old 07-07-2010, 11:39 PM   #6
Kinako
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
umm, didn't think about that. Makes more sense then the bounty increase since Rayleigh had an unorthodox feel to it.
That would be crazy though huh??
Old 07-07-2010, 11:44 PM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

They can't go back to SA, so they got no other choice. Since Chopper was reading the newspaper when he got that reaction i wonder what it is. Maybe a secret message embedded in something weird lol. Something only the SHs would notice.

Btw, Rayleigh is insanely beastly. Dude swam to AL lol, that's badass.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
mogle42 (07-08-2010)
Old 07-08-2010, 12:44 AM   #8
Kinako
Chuunin

Hell yeah he is. When his ship sinks in the ocean, he swims to his destination. Even when it's half a world away. When he uses Haki on a Sea King, they resist the strong urge to thank him. The World Government questions him simply because they find him interesting. He is "The Most Interesting Man In One Piece".
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Marlboro (07-08-2010), Spiegel (07-08-2010)
Old 07-08-2010, 11:40 AM   #9
shadow_moon
ANBU

shadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the roughshadow_moon is a jewel in the rough

rayleigh is the man! he doesn't need a ship to cross the calm belt, he just need to swim it... he can be yokou if we want to...
Old 07-08-2010, 06:39 PM   #10
mogle42
Genin

mogle42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
They can't go back to SA, so they got no other choice. Since Chopper was reading the newspaper when he got that reaction i wonder what it is. Maybe a secret message embedded in something weird lol. Something only the SHs would notice.

Btw, Rayleigh is insanely beastly. Dude swam to AL lol, that's badass.
probably just the magnitude of execution and the big showdown. doubtful the govt would release news that all the prisoners were released or was broken into. that would just be begging for all the pirates to unite and destroy it completely. this way it just stays "myth". maybe a slip on info about what prisoner was there and he noticed it? maybe that clown gene med mutation chick that i cant remember the name. the one that healed luffy.
mogle42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
Kinako
Chuunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mogle42 View Post
probably just the magnitude of execution and the big showdown. doubtful the govt would release news that all the prisoners were released or was broken into. that would just be begging for all the pirates to unite and destroy it completely. this way it just stays "myth". maybe a slip on info about what prisoner was there and he noticed it? maybe that clown gene med mutation chick that i cant remember the name. the one that healed luffy.
The person you are thinking of is Emporio Ivankov and even though he wears langerie, that's still a dude. In fact, he's the toughest gay dude in manga. He just has a hormone based devil fruit that allows him to change to a woman if need be as well as controlling all hormones in the human body. Come to think of it, if you compare the Ivankov/Dragon teamup to Sanji/Luffy then maybe Sanji should stay gay and become the "Ivankov" of the crew. Another thing, what if Mr.2 turns out not to be dead?? After all they did report that Magellan got beaten half to death though. Even though it was prob BB who did it, I think that gives a window for Mr. 2 to survive. After all I still think that the SH crew needs one more member to even up numbers-wise with the BB crew. You already know Luffy is gonna go for his head by the end of the series.

Last edited by Kinako; 07-08-2010 at 10:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kinako For This Useful Post:
Scientia (07-09-2010)
Old 07-08-2010, 10:31 PM   #12
Marlboro
Drop The World <3

Thanked 1,121 Times in 669 Posts
Marlboro is on a distinguished roadMarlboro is on a distinguished road

I think that when Chopper said ''Not Again'',he meant that Luffy already lost his crew and now he lost his big brother.

I am the stone that the builder refused
I am the visual, the inspiration
That makes ladies sing the blues
Marlboro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 10:49 PM   #13
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

99% certain its his new bounty increase though I have a funny feeling we won't know until Luffy and the crew are all gathered.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 12:16 AM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
I think that when Chopper said ''Not Again'',he meant that Luffy already lost his crew and now he lost his big brother.
Nah, he commented on Luffy losing Ace before he got a shocked expression over the newspaper article.

If Luffy did get a bounty increase what do you guys think is the new price on his head ?

I don't think it will go past 350 mil, 400 would be pushing it.
Old 07-09-2010, 12:34 AM   #15
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Nah, he commented on Luffy losing Ace before he got a shocked expression over the newspaper article.

If Luffy did get a bounty increase what do you guys think is the new price on his head ?

I don't think it will go past 350 mil, 400 would be pushing it.
If you rack up what he's done since Sabaody Archipelago a 400 mil beri bounty doesn't seem unrealistic. He beat the shit out of a tenryuubito, broke into Impel Down which created a domino effects of events which lead to level six prisoners running lose (with an assit from Blackbeard) AND breaking out of Impel Down, lastly opposing the government and fighting along side Whitebeard to save Ace and later escaping. Punching that tenryuubitok, an act (even the craziest pirates on the Grand Line wouldn't even dream of doing) alone must jack up his bounty quite a bit.

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it went up to 500 mil beri.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote